PDA

View Full Version : Fav. gymleader/elite4/champion in Hoenn

Ganon
April 10th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Who's your fav gymleader/elite4/champion in Hoenn?
Mine's Wallace but i also like Steven!
Wallace for his/her water Pokemon and weird hairstyle and steven for a similar reason!

Dizzy
April 10th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Wallace violates at least 6 fashion rules.. that hat has to go, but his shirt's cool.

My favorite is Flannery, she's pretty cool, perfect fashion and delivers pokemon greatly. And She has the best element next to water. :)

Ganon
April 10th, 2004, 08:00 PM
Wallace violates at least 6 fashion rules.. that hat has to go, but his shirt's cool.

My favorite is Flannery, she's pretty cool, perfect fashion and delivers pokemon greatly. And She has the best element next to water. :)

yeah! i'd have to agree with you, wallace does violate fashion rules!

Wing Zero
April 10th, 2004, 08:03 PM
my favorite is flannery...*drools* just look at her shes gorgeous! shes alot prettier than alot of girls i have ever seen, excluding the girl i like, but have no guts to say anything...

Look her and behold! (http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/332/AG38.jpg)

Teara
April 10th, 2004, 08:18 PM
Steven! ^___^ I mean, he'z gotta be pretty young but he haz zilver hair*.* That'z cool in my eyez^_-
Although, I don't really like hiz zuit>,<
Oh, and he trainz steal types, no my favorite but still pretty cool =)

Ganon
April 10th, 2004, 08:19 PM
Steven! ^___^ I mean, he'z gotta be pretty young but he haz zilver hair*.* That'z cool in my eyez^_-
Although, I don't really like hiz zuit>,<
Oh, and he trainz steal types, no my favorite but still pretty cool =)

I like steven too!

Wing Zero
April 10th, 2004, 08:21 PM
if i had to look beyong looks...*waves to flannery* id have to say good ol' steven.
i mean hes cool, his outfit isnt in style, atleast not in Californai, but its still cool...i like him in the game, but he was a little easy to beat...but o well...hes cool -_~

Teara
April 10th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Yeah!
*wavez Steven flag around*
More Steven zupporterz!^_^
You beat him eazily??? ...I guezz I had a little bit more diffuculty witha that battle...heheh...0.0
But he waz pretty cool in "A Hole Lotta Trouble!"...at leazt I thought so ^_^''''

Wing Zero
April 10th, 2004, 08:26 PM
yea steel type trainer...i mean wow! thats sominthing you dont see everyday...thenagain everyone ahs their own :unique" specialty...
ps- i beat him easily cuz my kyogrey kciked his steel pokemons butts...

Teara
April 10th, 2004, 08:53 PM
*nodz head*
Yup! But I think Drake iz cool too. Juzt becauze he trainz Dragon typez(juzt like Lance...zqeee!) and he haz the zame name az Drake from the Orange League^_-

Duke R
April 10th, 2004, 08:58 PM
If the point is suit, Steven is the worse, then Drake, Glacia etc. Brawly is the better, then Flannery, Sidney... But my fav... I have no fav, I think it's Brawly but I don't know... I think... ...

Ganon
April 10th, 2004, 11:51 PM
i'm stuck between wallace and steven!

asher_son_of_ash
April 11th, 2004, 01:17 AM
^^; I stuck between. Flannery and Norman for number one. oo; Flannery is so beautiful...Norman so strong...

A close second tie with Steven and Wallace. I dunno why...

Looks at the side. <_<; YAY! My hundredth post!! Woot

Wing Zero
April 11th, 2004, 06:53 AM
eeeerrr....was lance the dragon trainer metioned? cuz if he was i wouldmhave piced him without a doubt!!! dragons all the way! i love his cool attitude his cape and his hair...lol! and ofcourse his dragons...-_-;

Dizzy
April 11th, 2004, 07:01 AM
Steven's a better choix between hime and Wallace, mainly because his attitude as well as what he's wearing. Steven has made some good Fashion choices.. well.. only the pants.

//mew\\
Roxane my favourite.Dunno why reminds me of my girl..

Teara
eeeerrr....was lance the dragon trainer metioned? cuz if he was i wouldmhave piced him without a doubt!!! dragons all the way! i love his cool attitude his cape and his hair...lol! and ofcourse his dragons...-_-;
Lance wazn't on there, theze are juzt Hoenn trainerz>,< But I would have picked Lance too, he'z the coolezt trainer ever!!!! ^_^

Lol DIzzy! You really do have fazoin on the brain! ^_-

Wing Zero
April 11th, 2004, 07:03 AM
durrrrr forget the most important part...HOENN!!! then i guess id have to substitute lance for ol' dragon man drake...anything for a dragon trainer...he was a dragon trainer...right? or am i having my awkward memory blanks again?

Dizzy
April 11th, 2004, 07:06 AM
Lance wazn't on there, theze are juzt Hoenn trainerz>,< But I would have picked Lance too, he'z the coolezt trainer ever!!!! ^_^

Lol DIzzy! You really do have fazoin on the brain! ^_-

LOL THANKS SISTER DEAREST :) I was born like that I guess. You really wanna know whats up, Flannery is up, she has the best clothes lol. Brawly tries to create the surfer punk style, while Roxanne does School Girl :). A Real Conservative School Girl (It's a One Piece lol) Tate and Liza got the Twin Thing going, but Silver would have a been a better color for them, especially for the little girl, she's adorable but with Silver they would Rock :).. And Thats Fashion Hour by Dizzy

Wing Zero
April 11th, 2004, 07:08 AM
have any of you looked at the link to a flannery pic i found?
you should, all ya guys..mabey gals..., go check it out! if you dont already know flannery is hot (who doesnt) then check out the pick! iposed it up near the top-middle!
yea, the reason i voted flannery was because of her beauty

Teara
April 11th, 2004, 07:16 AM
LOL THANKS SISTER DEAREST I was born like that I guess. You really wanna know whats up, Flannery is up, she has the best clothes lol. Brawly tries to create the surfer punk style, while Roxanne does School Girl . A Real Conservative School Girl (It's a One Piece lol) Tate and Liza got the Twin Thing going, but Silver would have a been a better color for them, especially for the little girl, she's adorable but with Silver they would Rock .. And Thats Fashion Hour by Dizzy
@,@ Holly Zmokiez!!
I think they need a zkater gym leader :P Yeah...with cwel wriztbandz and ztuff...but none of that mezzed up zaggin pantz ztuff *.* That creepz me out, I alwayz have to poke my friendz when they do that>,<

Dizzy
April 11th, 2004, 07:18 AM
@,@ Holly Zmokiez!!
I think they need a zkater gym leader :P Yeah...with cwel wriztbandz and ztuff...but none of that mezzed up zaggin pantz ztuff *.* That creepz me out, I alwayz have to poke my friendz when they do that>,<

LOL Your reaction makes me proud to be an American for once... I dont like the Baggy Pants thing anymore.. come on.. God made people, people made belts, people use belts ;)

Wing Zero
April 11th, 2004, 07:22 AM
yep baggy pants are for people on the subway diet like jarred who lose 500 pounds then have these big pants to war and are too cheap to go buy new ones! i mean what kind of pokemon fashion is that!!!??!?!what kind of things are they brainwashing us with...lol j/k...but it is pretty tacky...

Dizzy
April 11th, 2004, 07:31 AM
But you must admit, sister dearest, Flannery's Fashion Sense is Maxima :) She Rocks. I wonder who made her.

Wing Zero
April 11th, 2004, 07:35 AM
what up with this "Sister dearest" we sand like a raging group of people just talking in a calm and quiet voice...tea with those crumpets brother dearest? and brother and sister deasrest tell me if you liked or disliked my flannery picture...dearests...

Dizzy
April 11th, 2004, 07:39 AM
Actually that was my approach the whole time :P. Get Rid of the Crumpets, and replace the tea with some Espresso from Italy, and we're all set :). Of Course the British Accent would be changed to a Western European one, since we're having Espresso. With Three Sugars!

Teara
April 11th, 2004, 08:02 AM
But you must admit, sister dearest, Flannery's Fashion Sense is Maxima She Rocks. I wonder who made her.

I agree^_^ Gotta love a cute zhirt, not to flazhy but not plain...am I ztarting to zound more like a girl yet?*.*
Mmmmm...expezzoz zound good right now^_^
Mwahahaha! Caffine!

Dizzy
April 11th, 2004, 08:07 AM
I agree^_^ Gotta love a cute zhirt, not to flazhy but not plain...am I ztarting to zound more like a girl yet?*.*
Mmmmm...expezzoz zound good right now^_^
Mwahahaha! Caffine!

You Always sound like a Girl :)

Yummy Caffinatos :)

Teara
April 11th, 2004, 08:16 AM
You Always sound like a Girl

Yummy Caffinatos

Juzt checking zince I tend to go overboard with the tomboy thing zometimez*.*
I like to get coffie at the mall when I'm done zhopping^_^ Mmm...now I'm craving an expezzo 0.o

Did anyone elze think that Flannery waz Lance'z granddaughter in the game at firzt? I mean, zhe zaid her grandfather waz a pokemon champion and zhe haz red hair*.* I know better now but I'm juzt wondering if anyone elze thought that.

Dark_Absol
April 11th, 2004, 08:18 AM
How didi you know??? My two favorites gym leaders are Wattson and Flannery! Are you psychic???

Wing Zero
April 11th, 2004, 08:25 AM
i didnt really think that...i was just so focused on kicking her butt..i thought her grandpa was bruno cuz of the types they used...they are KIND of similar...

Dizzy
April 11th, 2004, 08:27 AM
Juzt checking zince I tend to go overboard with the tomboy thing zometimez*.*
I like to get coffie at the mall when I'm done zhopping^_^ Mmm...now I'm craving an expezzo 0.o

Did anyone elze think that Flannery waz Lance'z granddaughter in the game at firzt? I mean, zhe zaid her grandfather waz a pokemon champion and zhe haz red hair*.* I know better now but I'm juzt wondering if anyone elze thought that.

My First Guess was Lance but then It changed... It could be that Drake dude too.. but I'm always wrong !_!

LOL I do that too.. Espresso Rocks... but no place is open that has it today :(... I cant start Sunday without Espresso!

Wing Zero
April 11th, 2004, 08:39 AM
hehehehh i g2g to my grandpas for easter and were doing NOTHING there but seeing family, but thats cool my eyes are starting to get bloodshot and i always ahve my gamecube...he has no internet ;'-(
anyways...yea just beacuse of the hair i thought lance or some other e4trainer but i thought bruno maily cuz of the type...fire & rock...

Chairman Kaga
April 11th, 2004, 05:00 PM
Wattson/Flannery/Sydney/Phoebe/Steven...beyond that it's too hard to make a clear choice for my fave =/