PDA

View Full Version : How do you catch Feebas?

Mikeachu
June 17th, 2006, 09:55 AM
Hey Guys! I was just wondering... In the game Pokemon Emerald, how can I catch a Feebas?
Any help would be great!
Thanks.:cool:

Hayate
June 17th, 2006, 09:57 AM
Well, the way in emerald is the asme as Ruby/Sapphire. You can look on gamefaqs.com or ign.com and you'll find FAQ's to help you out.

ArKiVe
June 17th, 2006, 10:19 AM
There are certain spots where you have to fish. That's basically all I can honestly tell you at the moment without a guide. It gets real in-depth if you look at the walkthroughs. Just go to gamefaqs.com like the guy above said, it's a great site btw. I used it a lot during my gaming experiences.

1nintendofanZ
June 17th, 2006, 12:02 PM
Dude this is the wrong forum, I think a mod should move this to the Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald sub-forum or Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald simple questions.
Other than that I'm pretty sure this question has been answered in one of those.

Ultimate_Evil
June 20th, 2006, 11:15 AM
well you have to go to that lake right under fortree city and fish in every square spot until febass comes. he can only be found one spot in a game.

Pokemon Master 4ever
June 25th, 2006, 04:48 PM
or you can just fish along route 119,and see if Feebas is accually in that area.As the Pokemon Emerald Guide Book says

Demonta
June 27th, 2006, 07:58 AM
theres already a thread that answers this stickied

Squeegee Beckenheim
June 27th, 2006, 03:26 PM
Yes, there is. Check the FAQ in this forum whenever you have a question. If the FAQ doesn't help you, Simple Questions is the alternative to making a thread. The link to Simple Questions is in my sig and in the group of stickies near the top of the R/S/E (GBA) thread listing.

CLOSED