Dizzy
September 6th, 2003, 10:09 AM
Im definatly into fashion

Q Man
September 6th, 2003, 10:11 AM
I'm not... I just wear whatever keeps me from walking around nude all day :D :P

Arore
September 6th, 2003, 10:19 AM
I guess Normie means Normal, so I vote Normal.

Kairi
September 6th, 2003, 10:24 AM
Nah, it's too fleeting for me. I just wear what I've found to be comfortable.

Comfort > Style

Arore
September 6th, 2003, 10:27 AM
Me comfort clothes are jeans and t-shirts. That's my only style.

Q Man
September 6th, 2003, 10:29 AM
Yeah, I don't try to go for the latest fashions and trends... It's just too much work trying to stay popular with the latest brand names, and it just gets WAY too expensive...

Drakken
September 6th, 2003, 10:30 AM
I myself Like to dress up in boy clothes... But I'm not much of a fashion freak.

Dizzy
September 6th, 2003, 10:35 AM
Im a Supreme Trendsetter of The Tan house!!!

You guys still like my polls?

Arore
September 6th, 2003, 10:36 AM
I don't care about how cool things are, I just wear what I want.

22sa
September 6th, 2003, 11:00 AM
I'm a normie I guess, it's fine.:cool:

Cherrim
September 6th, 2003, 11:01 AM
I'm not... I just wear whatever keeps me from walking around nude all day :D :P
rofl.

Aaanyway.. I guess I'm a "normie". o_O Although I haven't heard that term before. *shrugs* I just wear whatever. *is a fashion disaster right now since she doesn't have to go anywhere* XD

Dizzy
September 6th, 2003, 11:03 AM
dj lighty , i dont think ur a fashion disaster , no1 s a fashion disaster ...... fashion is what u make it

u dont hafta spend 600$ like me to become fashion savy

Timbjerr
September 6th, 2003, 11:56 AM
I have my own sense of style...it kinda reminds me of Brock's from the anime...very outdoorsy (I always wear cargo pants with lotsa pockets so I don't lose anything...

Pezz
September 7th, 2003, 07:49 AM
Well, fashion is not every important to me, but I'd say I'm a blend of alternative/normie. I wear normal clothes, but I wear a lot of punkish type clothing, although not anything very punk. I like Billabong, Hurley, Independent, Fox Racing, Volcom, Dickies, OP Board Co. and things like that.

I also like my studded wrist band and stuff like that.

Fire Master
September 7th, 2003, 09:20 AM
I mostly Like Xhirlaration and stuff from Target...now and then gap.

Dizzy
September 7th, 2003, 09:26 AM
i like to wear expensive stuff !

Frostweaver
September 7th, 2003, 11:43 AM
"fashion" is a term i'll NEVER understand... it's just something relayed to the way you dress and at the same time, it's highly related to how society will judge you. They judge by appearance most of the time...

Dizzy
September 7th, 2003, 11:52 AM
popularity and fashion go together

i love to wear expensive stuff!

Haruka
September 7th, 2003, 12:01 PM
I don't really care about Fashion. I wear a Skirt (a normal one) and a shirt.

orange*berry
September 7th, 2003, 05:20 PM
I don't think I really fall into any of those categories to be completely honest. My fashoin sence is quite strange. I like rave pants, mini plaid or pleated skirts, arm warmers, etc. I like brightly-colored clothing so it reflects my artistic nature. Basically, anything really cute is great. n.n-

Tsukushi-chan
September 7th, 2003, 05:27 PM
I dress kinda funky. o.o I wear sorta boyish vintage punk stuff, and chains. XD; I don't think I really fit into any category though, but most of teh time I just wear whatever. Sometimes five days in a row, which I just realized is not a very good habit. XD

Frostweaver
September 7th, 2003, 06:01 PM
i really don't care what another dresses...

as long as you're dressing something and not dressing like a star in a R rated movie, i'm cool.

Haruka
September 7th, 2003, 06:06 PM
Yup.. I agree. Noone should dress like a star in a rated R movie... :P.. I really don't care about fashion. It's nothing to worry about.

Dizzy
September 8th, 2003, 12:30 PM
:mad: I like fashion , it helps me concentrate , i dont dress like im in an R rated movie or anythin

22sa
September 8th, 2003, 04:25 PM
:mad: I like fashion , it helps me concentrate , i dont dress like im in an R rated movie or anythin
I wonder why it's so important to for them to keep repeating "I don't care." -_-

Frostweaver
September 8th, 2003, 04:48 PM
:mad: I like fashion , it helps me concentrate

Dizzy how does fashion helps you concentrate? Cause if fashion can help me concentrate in school, then maybe i should learn a little bit about it on the internet and those psychology books/websites...

Dizzy
September 8th, 2003, 05:47 PM
it does help me concentrate ^^ when i wear my tan velour suit , not only do i mkae a fashion statement and look marvelous but im alos showing house spirit

Miyu-chan
September 9th, 2003, 04:04 AM
I'm a...normie. n_n; But I like cute stuff, and I buy fashion magazines only to drool over the pretty clothes... *_*

Dizzy
October 4th, 2003, 11:53 AM
I love Fashion magazines ^^.

My aunt wants to make some of the fashions she said they were cute and girls would definately buy them ^^.

Cherrim
October 4th, 2003, 01:58 PM
I would think that thinking about fashion so much would make you concentrate less on the important things since your mind isn't focused on one thing. o_O;

Kayleigh
October 4th, 2003, 03:03 PM
My style is more cute and casual. I don't like the preppy outfits, but I still love wearing skirts. (Not the really short ones. Medium length!) I like to look nice, but I don't want to go all out and start buying all kinds of beauty magazines, make-up, etc. O_o Too expensive and not worth it. Plus I prefer to look more natural. I think I'm fine just the way I am. ^_^

Dizzy
October 20th, 2003, 04:14 PM
I like Style , Anything , im more of a groupie more than individual.

Timbjerr
October 20th, 2003, 05:29 PM
if I can describe my fashion sense with one word, it would be: Preppy...kinda a cross between outdoorsy and preppy...

If I had to choose one of the above options, I will have to say Alternative/Groupie

Dizzy
October 20th, 2003, 05:31 PM
Im Preppy , groupie Preppy.

Haruka
October 20th, 2003, 07:38 PM
Well heres my personality:
Social Skills: 36%
Fashion: 2%
Intellegence: 36%
Music Abilities: 18%
Artistic Ability: 8% (much higher on the computer)

Well, Fashion is the least thing I worry about. Music, Intellegence, and Social Skills matter the most.

Timbjerr
October 21st, 2003, 12:38 PM
actually, wouldn't musical abilities be counted as artistic abilities?

Art is not defined just as its common visual meaning; art is any means of creative outlet, including music, dance, acting, or singing...

Igglybuddy
October 21st, 2003, 04:48 PM
Eh, I always weigh comfort a great deal more than perceived fashion trends...I wear what I find comfortable, and what *I* think looks good. I try to be a non-conformist...but I don't conform to nonconformity either (goths, punks, etc.)...of course, I don't go overboard...I know this one girl who tries to be a 'real' punk...she showed up to school today in a velvet cape, bleach-streaked hoodie, pinstripe pants, fishnet hose and combat boots. She also sported ungelled bleached hair colored with sharpies... and she complains about how people make judgements about her based on her clothing... x_X

I do believe that, to an extent, it is important to look 'good'...people tend to judge you initially based on what you're wearing. If you're wearing low-rider jeans, high heels and a low-cut top, it says something different than if you're wearing a studded jacket and combat boots.

I usually wear a black or navy blue t-shirt and cargo khakis...men's, so I don't have to wear a belt. Yup.

So...yup. To quote Kairi:

Comfort > Fashion

I'm done. o_O

Kairi
October 21st, 2003, 04:49 PM
Eh, I always weigh comfort a great deal more than perceived fashion trends...I wear what I find comfortable, and what *I* think looks good. I try to be a non-conformist...but I don't conform to nonconformity either (goths, punks, etc.)...of course, I don't go overboard...I know this one girl who tries to be a 'real' punk...she showed up to school today in a velvet cape, bleach-streaked hoodie, pinstripe pants, fishnet hose and combat boots. She also sported ungelled bleached hair colored with sharpies... and she complains about how people make judgements about her based on her clothing... x_X

I do believe that, to an extent, it is important to look 'good'...people tend to judge you initially based on what you're wearing. If you're wearing low-rider jeans, high heels and a low-cut top, it says something different than if you're wearing a studded jacket and combat boots.

I usually wear a black or navy blue t-shirt and cargo khakis...men's, so I don't have to wear a belt. Yup.

So...yup. To quote Kairi:

Comfort > Fashion

I'm done. o_O

Wow, that's a way back quote! I remember saying that as Haruka-chan right? Very cool. ^_^

Igglybuddy
October 21st, 2003, 05:04 PM
Wow, that's a way back quote! I remember saying that as Haruka-chan right? Very cool. ^_^

Meep, I meant to copy your Fashion > Style inequality from the beginning of the post, but it got a bit switched-up in my mind I guess. Oh well! *basks in praise* ^_~

Kairi
October 21st, 2003, 05:16 PM
Oh, so I see. lol, I could have sworn that was back on he old one... I guess 1,700 posts+ is hard to keep track of. x.x;

Dizzy
October 21st, 2003, 05:33 PM
I dont like Comfortable stuff , like Baggy Jeans ... I cant stand that stuff , That fashion statement was made 3 years ago. ^_^ This year all about Vintage.

Haruka
October 21st, 2003, 07:05 PM
Well heres my personality (updated):
Social Skills: 36%
Fashion: 2%
Intellegence: 36% (most payed attention on)
Proforming Art/Regular Art Abilities (Dance, Music, Art, etc. Including Marching Band :P): 26%

Well, Fashion is the least thing I worry about. Music, Intellegence, and Social Skills matter the most.

Kyosuke
October 21st, 2003, 07:44 PM
I used to be alot into fashion, but now its like whats the point, I care what people think of my clothes, unless I am dressing like a hobo or something XD.

Haruka
October 22nd, 2003, 01:17 PM
Well, I only wear a Medium Lenth Skirt (Not those really short ones.) and a shirt.

I really don't care about fashion. I don't spend my time messing around with my hair like a beauty and put make-up on myself.. it's distracting..

Frostweaver
October 22nd, 2003, 06:04 PM
sorry to say this... no offense to anyone who is actually into fashion:

-not an efficient way of doing things...
To me it looks just the same as many other ordinary clothes. If brand is involved, i don't see the difference between a shirt without a name and a shirt with a special "name" on it... however the price is at least tripled. Sounds more like a money trap to me.

Must we do things a certainly way just to seek for acceptance? If people accept you for who you try to be instead of who you really are, then i don't see if this acceptance is really worth it...

Dizzy
October 22nd, 2003, 06:06 PM
Well , I cant break the code and come in wearing something from Wal-mart(TM) now can i. Plus Dressing the Way Girls Like boys to dress is the best way to get Girls ^_^;;

Haruka
October 22nd, 2003, 06:09 PM
sorry to say this... no offense to anyone who is actually into fashion:

-not an efficient way of doing things...
To me it looks just the same as many other ordinary clothes. If brand is involved, i don't see the difference between a shirt without a name and a shirt with a special "name" on it... however the price is at least tripled. Sounds more like a money trap to me.

Must we do things a certainly way just to seek for acceptance? If people accept you for who you try to be instead of who you really are, then i don't see if this acceptance is really worth it...
True. I don't wear tight, skin showing clothes to attract boys. :P..

I do it the natural way, showing off true, natural beauty inside yourself. :P

latiosspud
October 22nd, 2003, 06:11 PM
Well , I cant break the code and come in wearing something from Wal-mart(TM) now can i. Plus Dressing the Way Girls Like boys to dress is the best way to get Girls ^_^;;
I rather get a girl from her liking my personality rather then the other...and the Wal-Mart brothers are all billionaires' so you think they care about what they sell?

Dizzy
October 22nd, 2003, 06:11 PM
Well Frostweaver said to be yourself ,I am being my self when im doing the fashion.

Dizzy
October 22nd, 2003, 06:13 PM
But Pyschical Attraction Makes up 87% percent of a Quiz i took today , People are Attracted to you by your looks, unless u meet them on the internet or something.

Thats why im a Canvas to girls , they like dressing me up lol , they cant resist playing with my hair.

Haruka
October 22nd, 2003, 06:19 PM
Who cares if I am not sexy or hot! It doesn't matter! The point is. The beauty comes within yourself. The outside doesn't count.

Remember the episode with vulpix. :P The inside count..

Timbjerr
October 22nd, 2003, 06:20 PM
hey! I just realized...when my hair gets long, it grows out almost like an afro, and then girls like to play in it :D

anyways...about the comment about fashionable clothes costing too much...I happen to do all my clothing shopping at just the right time, sale time. I don't think I spent more than $20 on anything in my wardrobe (except for my shoes, which I think cost me around $80...>.<)

Haruka
October 22nd, 2003, 06:22 PM
Well, I dunno about that, but I leave my hair at medium length. Not very long surely. LOL.

Dizzy
October 22nd, 2003, 06:23 PM
Girls like to put straightener on my hair lol

Timbjerr
October 22nd, 2003, 06:26 PM
as much as I like the idea of girls playing with my hair, I still want to keep it short (after awhile it gets annoying hearing girls offer to braid my hair into cornrows)

I hate cornrows, they look soo stupid if they're not on a Black person >.<

Haruka
October 22nd, 2003, 06:27 PM
That does not relate to topic.. :P..

The point is, fashion is something that would be Beauty in the outside.

and the inside count (inner beauty), NOT the outside.

latiosspud
October 22nd, 2003, 06:29 PM
I use to just make knots on my girlfriend's hair :laugh: Then she would get mad and have to spend time untangling them.

Timbjerr
October 22nd, 2003, 06:34 PM
That does not relate to topic.. :P..

The point is, fashion is something that would be Beauty in the outside.

and the inside count (inner beauty), NOT the outside.I agree that it is inner beauty that counts in the long run, but I deeply believe that the outer beauty is much more important when you first meet someone.

Honestly, if you were put into a room with two strangers (one butt ugly person and one extremely beautiful person), which one would you walk up to and introduce yourself to first?

You gotta face the facts, today's society is shallow...once you get past a certain age, you'll never make friends or meet a lifelong companion unless you have an abundance of outer beauty, and what kind of clothes you wear greatly determines how you are rated as far as outer beauty...(it may be cruel, but it is the society we live in...)

Dizzy
October 22nd, 2003, 06:34 PM
Lol thats mean , I hate Cornrows too they hurt , The Outside Matters Too , Havent you ever heard of Look Your best , dress the ocassion?

latiosspud
October 22nd, 2003, 06:35 PM
I agree that it is inner beauty that counts in the long run, but I deeply believe that the outer beauty is much more important when you first meet someone.

Honestly, if you were put into a room with two strangers (one butt ugly person and one extremely beautiful person), which one would you walk up to and introduce yourself to first?
I think everyone knows the answer to that...

Dizzy
October 22nd, 2003, 06:38 PM
LOL , The Extremely Gorgeous Female for 4037656334 BOB.

latiosspud
October 22nd, 2003, 06:39 PM
In my great-grandfather's time you were noticed if you were rich, now fashion kind of takes over...I wonder what's next.

Frostweaver
October 22nd, 2003, 08:18 PM
In my great-grandfather's time you were noticed if you were rich, now fashion kind of takes over...I wonder what's next.

you never know... whatever society craves for is what they look for next. Who knows? but one thing i'm sure about is:

whatever they crave for next is not going to be the inner quality of a person.

Cherrim
October 23rd, 2003, 01:10 PM
Very good point, tmbjr. X_x I tend not to talk to really "pretty" people though. A lot of them are mean and conceited. -_-; I mostly just end up striking up conversation with whoever the funniest/most interesting person in the room is. I don't really care about looks since I know I'm not the greatest looking either. *shrugs*

Jessica
October 23rd, 2003, 01:34 PM
Well, I tried to be popular in 5th grade and used Fashion, but it didn't work at all. LOL. No wounder. I found out that I don't need Fashion to become popular. Just get a bunch of good and kind friends and then talk to them. Well, I just wear normal clothes like any girl would wear, but darn. My sister said not to play with the hair. Is it really worth it by playing your hair and not remember the directions. I guess not.

Cherrim
October 23rd, 2003, 01:47 PM
o_O I don't quite see how playing with hair could cause anyone to be so distracted but... *shrugs*

That's a very mature way of looking at it. ^_^ I don't understand why anyone feels they need fashion to be popular. I'd love to see those people in my school where we wear uniforms all the time. You've gotta rely on your personality and talents to be popular or well known. :P

Timbjerr
October 23rd, 2003, 03:17 PM
ehh..watching a girl play with her hair is strangely mesmorizing...I can never help but stare at her...

I agree with Lightning about the school uniforms...I haven't worn uniforms at school since 6th grade (but 6th grade brings back terrible memories of being bullied ny the rich stuck-up kids...)

latiosspud
October 23rd, 2003, 03:22 PM
ehh..watching a girl play with her hair is strangely mesmorizing...I can never help but stare at her...

I agree with Lightning about the school uniforms...I haven't worn uniforms at school since 6th grade (but 6th grade brings back terrible memories of being bullied ny the rich stuck-up kids...)
It works differently at my school, one of my friends who lives in a five million dollar (Canadian of course :D ) house always gets stalkers after his money. I still don't know why he invites the whole grade to his birthday party...

wardjacke
January 24th, 2012, 06:43 AM
Cropped pants, contrarily accustomed as capris, are best than shorts and below than pants and end in amidst your knee and ankle. If you chafe them, they altogether fit your legs and yet they are about fit if it anteroom your dogie appropriately accentuating it more.

Rest
January 24th, 2012, 07:09 AM
I love fashion. It's an artistic, outward statement and an extension of yourself. I wholeheartedly agree that beauty comes from the inside, but I admire people who take care of how they look like outside their homes.

I guess if we're playing slots and all, I guess I'm a normie. I like to slip in brogue shoes and a pair of shorts out. Is there a type for that? :D It's constantly hot and humid here, so rarely do I have the chance to jump into a monkey suit or jacket.