PDA

View Full Version : William Hung = Pokemon Fans like us

Psyduck
April 11th, 2004, 08:00 AM
http://www.pokemon.com/events/index.asp?articleID=509

Feels great that someone popular like him, is a pokemon addict like us.
I searched for him and pokemon on the net and found a quicktime movie of him singing pokemon johto. He plays Pokemon TCG and even wrote an article for beginners at the TCG thats posted at pojo.com.

http://www.williamhung.net/music.cfm clip

http://www.pojo.com/TCGStrategies/April2003/1.html article

Dizzy
April 11th, 2004, 08:08 AM
Ahhh No offense but that is so not cool... But then again you could expect it from him... That poor Soul

Flaming Torchic
April 11th, 2004, 09:00 AM
Hate to say this, but....who is William Hung? xD Sorry, but I have never heard of him. =x

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 11th, 2004, 09:08 AM
William Hung tried out for American Idol, but didnt make it. He is just weird, and so was that clip.......

Tweak
April 11th, 2004, 09:32 AM
William Hung tried out for American Idol, but didnt make it. He is just weird, and so was that clip.......

=-=; HIM?! whyyy did pokemon.com have to do a report on that. i saw his performances at a friend's computer and they are funny...and sad. not sad as in crying, but sad as in "get a life". =-=;; doesn't he realize he is just a comedy object of america.

Psychic Thunder
April 11th, 2004, 09:34 AM
w00t! William Hung is the best! (I ain't kidding!), thats awesome he likes pokemon!

Hikaru's Twin
April 11th, 2004, 09:51 AM
William Hung!? I barely even know who he is! o.O; I wouldn't exactly say he was popular what with him only being on American Idol, though....but oh well...

Timbjerr
April 11th, 2004, 04:26 PM
for those who don't know:

William Hung was this dude that tried out for American Idol, but was shot down by his horibly off-key singing. Somehow, the masses thought that he was a good singer and he became famous.

Chairman Kaga
April 11th, 2004, 05:19 PM
William Hung is pretty much the laughing stock of America right now...he thinks America is laughing with him, but they're laughing at him, and it's not right what we're all doing to him. He's a very nice person it seems...I suppose I'm glad that he likes pokemon...just goes to show you that normal people like pokemon (and if you ask me William Hung is about as normal as normal gets.)

Tweak
April 11th, 2004, 05:31 PM
=-=; he's stubborn. he needs to clear up his mind that america's using him as a fobbish clown. his accent is freaking funny. @_@

SHE BANGS! she bangs~!

i don't DARE listen to him sing pokemon johto...i think i'll forever think of pokemon in a diff way. that guy needs to #1, fix his fob accent #2 correct his singing and...#3 fix his dancing. i can't imagine him liking pokemon. but he does look like a goody innocent boy. the world is cruel.

oni flygon
April 11th, 2004, 05:51 PM
crap... that just sealed my fate... O_O *dodges pokebashing friends*

Sakura and Espeon
April 11th, 2004, 06:01 PM
Nice... but...

*can't get she bangs out of her head*

EEK!

oni flygon
April 11th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Well, if you look at the fact, William Hung already has his 15 minutes of fam right now. Say 5 years from now. Will you still remember him? Will you still say he's cool? Well, it's kinda hard for me. It's like...um...dunno... ^_^

Wing Zero
April 11th, 2004, 06:34 PM
well we all remmeber, probably most people who liked ricky martian or did, how his fame was short lived becasue of a rumor that he was g@%...but most remmeber him...
i dunno about william hung, i mean hes so different now...he use to be funny but now with all the cheer leaders im kinda jealous and its also gettign old...i just thik its a short "fad" going on for now...but hey if he lieks pokemon thats great mabey he can join these furms if we pm him...lol

Dizzy
April 11th, 2004, 06:36 PM
He's corny and played out already... It's not even funny when he does she bangs.. -_- Booo

oni flygon
April 11th, 2004, 06:38 PM
What those two point out, He really doesn't have talent. Everyone likes him since he's just funny. However, that funnyness soon goes down...

Wing Zero
April 11th, 2004, 06:43 PM
i mean the 1st time i saw him i couldnt stop laughing but now with all the cheer leaders, the new looks, the synthesizers, and the vocie stabilizers, and the background music...it REALLY makes him just look plain bad and not even bad with a funny aspect...sigh i miss good OLD willian...lol hes been around like 2 months and im already sick of him...

Dizzy
April 11th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Funnyness doesnt laugh, if he was like married to someone who was famous, maybe he would still be regocnized, but he isnt, and he never will be.

I'm prettier then my wife ;) j/k

oni flygon
April 11th, 2004, 06:46 PM
lol... sometimes I get sick of seeing William Hung in TV... I mean... yeah who cares about him. I just wan to know How Chris and Gwyn's baby is doing... ^_^

Jeremy
April 11th, 2004, 07:06 PM
w00t! Go William Hung!! And I thought things couldn't get better!! :) He rulz!! Finnaly a great celebrity that most of us know even plays Pokmon TCG! *tears of Joy* I just like how he sings too! *I'm not kidding*

For those who don't like him, or laugh at him. Look, the man is trying, and giving all he got to sing! Now he's in the business! Sure, his "unique" singing is much different then others but it's just great seeing him try his best, and that all what really matters. And for yall who say you can sing better then him, how come we don't see you releasing a CD, or anything? Huh?! What then?! That's what I thought! Don't be hate'n on Hung!

I'm a numbuh 1 William Hung fan and proud! Cuz I'm Hung on Hung!
*Proud Vietnamese boy (me) stands and screams William Hung is number one!

Psyduck
April 11th, 2004, 07:41 PM
I don't know why, but I like his music, i know its not that good, but its his cofidence that draws me in, when he's up there on stage, singing, he's having fun, and confident, and he surely knows he's not the best, but I think thats what has made him popular more then ever. And on top of that he openly told the world he likes pokemon, I wish I had that much confidence, so I guess, I admire him most of all, and hearing his she bangs, or some of his other songs, fill s me with a small trace of a confidence of my own.

Wing Zero
April 11th, 2004, 07:44 PM
yea he is kool and all but all im saying s that with all those cheerleaders it takes away form his funnyness! he was a lot better and funnier with "raw" tallent then he is with all the technological advanceements to his voice...

Chairman Kaga
April 11th, 2004, 08:01 PM
No matter what, he's singing badly all the way to the bank :P

I sing terribly...maybe I should go into the business...:P

Wing Zero
April 11th, 2004, 08:05 PM
he just comes to show that if you stink bad enough mabey you will be funny and amke millions...

Chairman Kaga
April 11th, 2004, 08:11 PM
Kind of like most celebrities today =P

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
April 11th, 2004, 11:05 PM
I feel bad for him, and his family. I wouldn't claim him. I would sit him down in a deserted movie theater and tape his eyes open. Then I would put on videos of him sining and make him watch and LISTEN all day!

Jeremy
April 12th, 2004, 06:05 AM
The people who are diss'n Hung, are you BRAVE like him?

Some REALLY bad singers:
Britney Spears
Hillary Duff
Mandy More
ect.

Some good ones:
Tu Pac
William Hung
Eminem
50 Cent
Ludacris
Beyonc
ect.

*runs from BS,HD, and MM fans*

bna_li
April 12th, 2004, 06:24 AM
Who is William Hung, actually? I've never heard of him.

Lanceiscool
April 12th, 2004, 07:02 AM
William Hung: Noun, 1. Someone who, on American Idol, was SO BAD they put him in the commercials. 2. Someone, who, despite meaning 1, managed to get a recording contract anyway. 3. Mindless shill for FoxBox.

Does that cover it?

jynx
April 12th, 2004, 09:16 PM
Who is William Hung, actually? I've never heard of him.
He's the most ugliest thing of Hong Kong...pop star...but he never pops =.=
Urgh....he's a pain!!!

William Hung! Shut up you stupid ugly thing =.=
Go die la! Mo yan sheung gin dou lei ar!!
Diu~~~~~~~~lei lo mo arrrrrrrrr~~~~~

Dizzy
April 13th, 2004, 02:33 AM
He's an Discrace to Pop Music, which is a branch of Techno... So if he sings Pop.. that totally Disses Techno...AND I LIKE TECHNO.

Kayleigh
April 13th, 2004, 05:11 AM
Okay, enough with the insults. Maybe some of you don't like him, but don't say anything mean because there are people that do. And jynx, please edit your post instead of double posting.

Lanceiscool
April 13th, 2004, 06:13 AM
Jynx, when did he insult Pokemon?

Dizzy
April 13th, 2004, 10:29 AM
Okay, enough with the insults. Maybe some of you don't like him, but don't say anything mean because there are people that do. And jynx, please edit your post instead of double posting.

I'm sorry Kayleigh :(... It's just that... I mean... Uhhh I give up.

Wing Zero
April 13th, 2004, 10:34 AM

yea its one thing to critisize or express your oppnion but its onther to state those oppinions like they are a fact...as a matter of fact this thread doesnt really CARE about what you think about him...not too much...its just to tell you that we have a currently famous person supporting pokemon and this is publicity they kneed and want ok!? :knockedou

Kayleigh
April 13th, 2004, 10:39 AM
I'm sorry Kayleigh :(... It's just that... I mean... Uhhh I give up.
It's okay. You just don't want to get too carried away. Not much harm done. But it's just like someone else offending something that you like. You might be mad about that, right? So I think his fans would feel the same way.

yea its one thing to critisize or express your oppnion but its onther to state those oppinions like they are a fact...as a matter of fact this thread doesnt really CARE about what you think about him...not too much...its just to tell you that we have a currently famous person supporting pokemon and this is publicity they kneed and want ok!? :knockedou
Yeah, this thread was made to tell people about him, not ask what they think. So you made a good point. ^_^;

Dizzy
April 13th, 2004, 10:41 AM
It's okay. You just don't want to get too carried away. Not much harm done. But it's just like someone else offending something that you like. You might be mad about that, right? So I think his fans would feel the same way.

I could imagine.. Those poor fans... But then again, It might not be a bad thing, he just might make pokemon really Popular again like it used to be.

Wing Zero
April 13th, 2004, 10:43 AM
my point exactly, i said what i had too say, expressed my thoughts either positive or negative whithout saying that my way is the way and that it is the way all should think...its not right to enforce your beliefs on others...
i said that i didnt think too higly of him becasue of the fact that the cheerleaders thake away from his funnyness...but to degrade someone...we dont even care of your oppinion! we spread the news and thats what counts ~_^ yay a famous pokemon fan!

Kayleigh
April 13th, 2004, 10:49 AM
Lol, wouldn't it be funny if he made Pokmon popular again? Or... it could have the opposite effect. If a lot of people dislike him then maybe they'll think Pokmon is dumb too because he likes it. o_O Noooo!

Dizzy
April 13th, 2004, 10:51 AM
He Doesnt deserve the cheerleaders... The Music Biz never apreciated funny people, especially the Ministry of Music (Techno Down's Creator) They'll just be like Cyala... She was funny... but also a techno artist... She became so unpopular that no one even knows she exists anymore.

Wing Zero
April 13th, 2004, 10:51 AM
no i think pokemon could have even bribed him to like it for the publicity since they know his records are great and hes very popular amoungst the populous...never thought about it that way...o_O...me neither XD

Dizzy
April 13th, 2004, 10:55 AM
no i think pokemon could have even bribed him to like it for the publicity since they know his records are great and hes very popular amoungst the populous...never thought about it that way...o_O...me neither XD

He Doesnt deserve to be popular either... :( He's more popular then Ian Van Dahl or Darude? Isnt he... But He already has his time to be famous, and the same thing will happen to him that happened to Cyala... he's funny.. so he'll never make in The Music Biz. Not to be Mean

Wing Zero
April 13th, 2004, 11:00 AM
ok see thats great, you expressed YOUR oppinion without directly hurting anyone...
snyways in regard to your statement..yea i guess hes just having his 15 minutes of fame..**** get "old" after a while..just llike everything else...even the best of things get boaring...except for PC...

Dizzy
April 13th, 2004, 11:05 AM
The thing is he's already old.. No one I know likes him (Thank God... Disownment would be instore for them) and he is pretty corny.. Come on.. He sings "She Bangs"... Is that cool? NO ITS NOT :)

Obrigado

Wing Zero
April 13th, 2004, 11:07 AM
its not a matter of social exceptance...thats why its funny, because of his...natural funnyness..he made an unpopular song one of the top hits, the least we could do is congradualte him and put the fact that hess a pokemon fan into perspective...

Dizzy
April 13th, 2004, 11:11 AM
.. Social Acceptance dominates everything, theres always an In Crowd that people want to be in.. They just dont understand what it's like...

But Still... Famous people arent made to like pokemon... I find it a total shame but thats just me.

Wing Zero
April 13th, 2004, 11:17 AM
are you saying that just because we all like pokemon we are doomed to like it all our lives and never become famous?! i dont know about you but i certainly am going to be famous in my future practice...and i might still like pokemon...
POKEWER TO WILLIAM!

Dizzy
April 13th, 2004, 11:20 AM
are you saying that just because we all like pokemon we are doomed to like it all our lives and never become famous?! i dont know about you but i certainly am going to be famous in my future practice...and i might still like pokemon...
POKEWER TO WILLIAM!

I'm going to be famous, but probably won't even like pokemon when I am. I'm going to be a techno Artist.. and I wont be funny... I'll be seriously in it.. Not out of it.

Yah he's not cool dude.. You want a cool person, Beyonce, or In-Grid are cool people.. William Hung just isnt though.. I don't know why.. he's just not... Maybe he needs to work on his fashion.... But I am Envious of his Hair.. It's perfectly Straight... thats another thing he doesnt deserve XD

jynx
April 14th, 2004, 12:29 AM
Jynx, when did he insult Pokemon?
He said that he like Pokemon!!
In USA, after failing an audition!
ROAR~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Rush to sink*
URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLK~~~ TOO~~~~~~
*finished vomiting*
Cha~!

Wing Zero
April 14th, 2004, 10:38 AM
well mabey thats the only time he could tell them what he likes, pluse that failing auditiong was the one that made him famous so what are you implying?

Moonlit_Angel
April 14th, 2004, 06:28 PM
William Hung likes Pokemon? I didn't know that. I never even heard him sing, either. I heard about him, though, and he seems to be pretty darn famous. Haha. I also heard he sux at singing.

Dizzy
April 14th, 2004, 06:34 PM
He Does... He's not even cool either.. He cant sing! :(

jynx
April 15th, 2004, 01:17 AM
He can't dance, he can't sing, he is ugly...
roar~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoutarou
April 15th, 2004, 10:11 AM
ya well he does entertaine more then any of the "real " preformers out there right?

Wing Zero
April 15th, 2004, 10:19 AM
hey who can complain hes making 10000000 while were here complaining about him....
you gotta give him something for that...

Chairman Kaga
April 15th, 2004, 10:29 AM
ya well he does entertaine more then any of the "real " preformers out there right?

Yeah...I'd rather watch William Hung than most other entertainers these days...at least he's not crazy. So what if he can't sing? He's still not exactly the worst person out there...

Wing Zero
April 15th, 2004, 10:37 AM
hey hes better than madona and britney spears every time i even look at them or their songs i feel like i wanna vomit...
atleast william hong is a smart, sort of funny person, and you have to give him SOMETHING for trying...

Dizzy
April 15th, 2004, 10:52 AM
He is pretty ugly and I dont judge guys unless i have to. He can't dance, his fashion is out of a bakery... Hey Madonna and Britney Rock.. well not so much brittany aka $lut but Madonna has been in the Music Biz for over 20 years.. I think you should at least show her some respect. Some people just dont appreciate the good people. William Hung has already done his time.. Now Move over I'm next!

Wing Zero
April 15th, 2004, 10:56 AM
i dont like amdona becasue of her crazy songs and her psychopathic attitude...
i always feeling like vomiting when i hear those two, im sory, i cant help it...

i dont care what you say about william, hes making millions and good for him!

Dizzy
April 15th, 2004, 10:59 AM
She's just a pyscho.. But she's still cool. I'll be making millions in like 2 years so nyah to Willing DONG XD........Sorry that was pretty random.

Heh And Eu Tenho muito advantges para Eu Canto Na Ingles, e Portuguese, e Espanhol, e Frances, e Italiano, e Muito Linguas :).

Jess
April 15th, 2004, 11:01 AM
hm.. Willy likes Pokemon? XD! I never knews that . *Sings* "She Bangs!"XD!!!

Ryoutarou
April 15th, 2004, 11:37 AM
I met him once he's pretty cool.

Jess
April 15th, 2004, 11:51 AM
what? You met him? when, I doubt it x.x

Dizzy
April 15th, 2004, 11:54 AM
Liz Phair would kick William Hungs *** anyday just like The Queen of England kicks the President's ***... :) but thats my opinion.

Ryoutarou
April 15th, 2004, 12:06 PM
Yes i met him at a besketball game not that hard to belive and i really dont care for liz ihaventhadeahitin10years phair

Dizzy
April 15th, 2004, 12:21 PM
I do though :) She's way better then william hung IMO...

pokejungle
April 15th, 2004, 12:54 PM
At least a celebrity like pokemon....that's all I have to say

Tweak
April 15th, 2004, 01:50 PM
i askedmy friend...

w. hung goes to berkely. my friend who attends uc berkely said she saw him once on campus. =X so it is possible to see him. i don't think he has a flock of people following him everywhere. so if u wanna see him, get on a plane and come to san francisco.

pokejungle
April 15th, 2004, 01:58 PM
I wonder why william hung is so popular. ugly duckling that ended up a swan

Sakura and Espeon
April 15th, 2004, 02:05 PM
"She Bangs! She Bangs!"

and

is in my chat logs...

Well anyway, hes a terrible singer, but hes really funny. ^_^

pokejungle
April 15th, 2004, 02:07 PM
Ya, more of a comic entertainer than a singer. But it is unitentional humor, which makes it all the funnier!

Dizzy
April 15th, 2004, 02:20 PM
Thank you Alyssa, your right, he cant sing. Nor should he be someone in the music industry, If you know music then one thing you shouldnt be is funny.

pokejungle
April 15th, 2004, 02:26 PM
but yet, William is.......

Dizzy
April 15th, 2004, 02:39 PM
And People don't go for that, its one thing that he's making an *** of himself but if he has to diss pop (which comes from techno) then...UHH he pretty much killed music as we know it.

pokejungle
April 15th, 2004, 02:43 PM
oh well.........

So, he's a Music Killer now?

A cold-blood killer?

A *gulp* murderer?

Wing Zero
April 15th, 2004, 02:50 PM
ahhh crazy idea!
what if William Hung, pokemon fanatic, sings a pokemon seasons music, you know the theme music! they could even make him an animated character and hed have a she-bang pokemon...XD heh take that william hung haters!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dizzy
April 15th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Sim, ele um murderer!

ooo I hate William Hong and that really hurt.. I dont even watch pokemon or listen to the soundtrack I find it corny. But I do like the games and stories they interest me as much as the Manga :).. William Hong is so not worth my hate, lets save that for Osama bin Laden.

Greed
April 15th, 2004, 03:03 PM
William Hung rawks socks! XD He's cool and the women love him for some reason! @@; And has anyone seen his teeth? XD They crack me up. But he does have a weird voice for singin' ^^;

*dies*

Wing Zero
April 15th, 2004, 03:06 PM
*william sends out she-banger*
she banger use your she bang attack!
makes pokemon faint from laughing

lol i could see him in the net pokemon game, cant you? mabey someone should do a hack with what ive said...lol id play it!

pokejungle
April 16th, 2004, 07:01 AM
That would be quite an interesting hack. YOu could use his voice to like, brake walls or something to access secret areas....interesting idea!

Wing Zero
April 16th, 2004, 07:54 AM
the only problem is i dont know how to make hacks...
o another idea! randy simon and paula can be the eleit four! and the gym leaders are all competetors trying to be the number one idol!
man william hung would make a gread game HAHHAHAHHAHAH!
and hms could revolv around singing..and sining related items like a micorphone, etc...
GOOD JOB WILLIAM HUNG!!!

Dizzy
April 16th, 2004, 10:56 AM
Lol Nah you could use his voice to chase away pokemon, any evil team, and break windows and anything else...

Sakura and Espeon
April 16th, 2004, 01:14 PM
I guess, but I review the video... Oh my gosh, Simon at the end says this to William Hung.

"Thank You! Thank You. You can't Sing, You can't Dance so what are you going to say"

but Hung is nice... and funny also. ^_^...

"She Bangs! She Bangs!"

:D ^_^

Dizzy
April 16th, 2004, 01:22 PM
Ewww that was so not needed Alyssa XD... HE IS NOT FREEKIN COOL... >____________> He just ruins stuff.

Steeleon
April 16th, 2004, 01:56 PM
Dude William Hung rocks! Sadly he is only famous because basically they are making fun of him! But still SHE BANGS SHE BANGS!

Sakura and Espeon
April 16th, 2004, 01:59 PM
Yes, I like him toooo...

That makes me a hypocrite :-(

Dizzy
April 16th, 2004, 01:59 PM
LOL they make fun of him... well someone has to be the scapegoat.. they dont go for funny people in the music business anyways.

Greed
April 16th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Yes, I like him toooo...

That makes me a hypocrite :-(
*pat pat* You're no hypocrite.. I am! *starts dancing* SHE BANGS! SHE BANGS!

XD! The reason I think he's cool cus he's hilarious!!! XD

SHE BANGS! SHE BANGS!

*dies*

Wing Zero
April 16th, 2004, 02:06 PM
yes i have to admit he's helarious...
but not funny hilarious hes kind of...uh..dont hate me but stupid funny, you know what i mean?
anyways *she bangs she bangs* *bangs his way out*
i memorized the lyrics after he sang it and i immitate him now lol...

jynx
April 16th, 2004, 09:44 PM
I'd rather to see Mr. Mime sing than to see William Hung sing!

Greed
April 17th, 2004, 05:05 PM
yes i have to admit he's helarious...
but not funny hilarious hes kind of...uh..dont hate me but stupid funny, you know what i mean?
anyways *she bangs she bangs* *bangs his way out*
i memorized the lyrics after he sang it and i immitate him now lol...
Exactly! That's the friggin' word I was looking for! Stupid funny! XD

I think he's mostly popular cus he can't sing, yet he's still singing. O.o; On American Idol he saing "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" Phew! He sang that so terribly! XD

*dies*

Dizzy
April 17th, 2004, 05:06 PM
LOL good one Jynx... I'd rather be put to sleep by Jigglypuff when He sings..

pokejungle
April 17th, 2004, 05:11 PM
I almost feel bad for him...

He seems kinda socially...errr....weird too....

I pity him.

Wing Zero
April 17th, 2004, 05:12 PM
oooh comon now, thats just mean...you can say you dont like him but dont insult the poor guy...i mean he try's hard like alot of people and hes...eeer...i forgot what hes studying, but its something very hard to be accepted into...right?

pokejungle
April 17th, 2004, 05:49 PM
Oh, he's accepted! More than the average guy! I pity him, it wasn't an insult, I just fell bad for him. The other comment were true!

obsessedgamer
April 17th, 2004, 06:46 PM
I've only heard him sing YMCA, and only once, and... it scared me away from the TV. But, yes, i feel sorry for him because everybody laughs at him... unless that was his objective in the first place. I really don't know.

Wing Zero
April 17th, 2004, 06:48 PM
lol im just wondering what songs youve heard him sing...ive only heard him sing she bangs she bangs...and you say YMCA....any others?

Chairman Kaga
April 18th, 2004, 11:09 AM
William Hung also sang Can You Feel the Love Tonight on that "American Idol: Uncensored and Untalented" special or whatever they called it a couple months back...I think on his CD he might have another Ricky Martin song too but I'm not sure...

pokejungle
April 18th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Hmmmm...

Poll: Would any of you consider buying his CD?

Dizzy
April 18th, 2004, 05:54 PM
NEVER All my money goes to Liz Phair and Evanescence! William Hung... SHAME SHAME AHHHHH NEVER.

*Sorry for Spamming, you see, since yesterday I've been rather distraught and taking my anger out on William Hung is doing a really great job :) Obrigado to everyone who is reading this post :)*

jynx
April 19th, 2004, 10:00 AM
Oh...you won't understand when you are not from Hong Kong...

He's the worst...and...why did he go to USA for audition at first?

I do pity him now...but he really did make me a mess! And..WHY DID HE GO TO USA TO AUDITION!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!
I hoped that it didn't happen at all!

I hate to know when ppl say: "Hee hee! Hong Kong people r stupid! They are ugly, don't know how to sing...and they like Pokemon! How immature! Hong Kong ppl never get auditioned do they?"

Oh...William Hung...please @_@|||

Chairman Kaga
April 19th, 2004, 10:10 AM
He didn't go to the USA. He lives and goes to college here, actually.

pokejungle
April 19th, 2004, 05:01 PM
What's wrong with Pokemon?

You insulted me....:'(

j/k.....

Will there just thought he was too good for Hong Kong!

Dizzy
April 19th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Oh...you won't understand when you are not from Hong Kong...

He's the worst...and...why did he go to USA for audition at first?

I do pity him now...but he really did make me a mess! And..WHY DID HE GO TO USA TO AUDITION!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!
I hoped that it didn't happen at all!

I hate to know when ppl say: "Hee hee! Hong Kong people r stupid! They are ugly, don't know how to sing...and they like Pokemon! How immature! Hong Kong ppl never get auditioned do they?"

Oh...William Hung...please @_@|||

Right On Jynx! He is Ugly :).. He can't sing.. ANd he likes pokemon EEEEEEEE THATS WRONG :(

She didnt offend me ;)

Geometric-sama
April 19th, 2004, 09:10 PM
*snig gers* I remember how excited I was when I found out he liked Pokmon! I read it in the newspaper, jumped up and screamed "WILLIAM HUNG PLAYS POKMON TCG EVERY SUNDAY!!!!!" My family were like, "Who's William Hung?" XD o_O

jynx
April 20th, 2004, 03:58 AM
Re Pokejungle:
When the heck have I insulted you?

Re Dizzy:
William Hing die la! Sighs...

Re Jedi Amara:
Every Sunday...oh my f***ing George!

pokejungle
April 20th, 2004, 01:33 PM
Well, you said likeing pokemon was immature!

Geometric-sama
April 20th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Yeah, every Sunday... XD But Jynx dear, you can't just swear like that XD

jynx
April 21st, 2004, 04:31 AM
Right...won't do that again...but every Sunday...@@|||

Re pokejungle:
I said, "I hate when ppl say..."! Not that I think!

pokejungle
April 21st, 2004, 02:06 PM
oops, my mistake ^^

sorry

Dizzy
April 21st, 2004, 03:29 PM
...BOOOOO WILLIAM HUNG... XD

Well think about it, is it better to have a good voice, or to be funny.. WHICH IS TOTALLY FROWNED UPON IN THE MUSIC BIZ..?

Pogiforce-14
April 21st, 2004, 04:16 PM
I think it's pretty cool someone popular like him likes pOkemon. But something annoys me. If you were to try to go in school or some place like that and sing pokemon, they'd stare and call you dirty names. But for William Hung they were like "Woooh!" and "yeah!" I even heard calls of "Go Willy!" and "Break it down!" An american Idol winner likes it and all of a sudden its all the rage again. I hate image concious people. :angry:

jynx
April 22nd, 2004, 01:31 AM
Actually, does "Will" come from William Hung? XDDDD

Maybe William's go a lil bit of humoure in him...my friends said that many people likes him o_O|||

pokejungle
April 22nd, 2004, 02:28 PM
but they probsably laugh at him behind his back! I don't know, maybe he's actually a nice person!!!

AZSupraT
April 22nd, 2004, 02:35 PM
William Hung seems kinda 'retarded' to me, somthing isnt right in his head.

Dizzy
April 22nd, 2004, 02:37 PM
I don't like William Hung! His name is William Dung

Jess
April 22nd, 2004, 02:45 PM
Well he is a major Pokemon Fan..x.x retarted or not he sings good..XD

Dizzy
April 22nd, 2004, 03:06 PM
I don't know, he needs his own song. He's a wannabe, He sings Ricky Martin Songs... :(

jynx
April 23rd, 2004, 09:33 AM
I don't like William Hung! His name is William Dung
DUNG!? XDDDDDDDD~~

What a good mutation!

The pronounciation of William Hung sounds more like Hong than "I 'hung' my clothes" though...

Ryoutarou
April 23rd, 2004, 01:48 PM
William Hung seems kinda 'retarded' to me, somthing isnt right in his head.
It's is accent he came from loas at the age of 14 so he has a bad accent.

jynx
April 24th, 2004, 08:47 AM
ya, its difficult to learn a foreign language

pokejungle
April 24th, 2004, 11:05 AM
Is it that hard????

I think it would be fun ^^

Kitty17794
April 24th, 2004, 11:41 AM
i dont approve of him much. He got what people work so hard to get so easy...and he made AI a major joke. But if he likes PKMN...I give him one point --;

pokejungle
April 24th, 2004, 12:04 PM
At least he has ONE good point ^^

Jeremy
April 24th, 2004, 12:47 PM
Am I the only one who still supports William Hung? :P I even had him in a Cameo in my hack. :P

pokejungle
April 24th, 2004, 12:54 PM
I'd classify that as obsession :P

j/k

I don't dislike Mr. Hung, but I don't like his singing eiter...good comic releif though!

Jeremy
April 24th, 2004, 01:08 PM
Correction, Pokmon/Video Games is my obesstion. William Hung is my idol.

pokejungle
April 25th, 2004, 04:40 AM
Ok, so he's your American Idol?

Even though he got booted off?

Kitty17794
April 25th, 2004, 08:07 AM
Am I the only one who still supports William Hung? :P I even had him in a Cameo in my hack. :P

REALLY?! XD I gotta see that

jynx
April 25th, 2004, 10:51 AM
Glad to hear that...at least I won't feel so embarassed for my r***.

pokejungle
April 25th, 2004, 04:40 PM
How did he make a cameo in your hack? Do you have a screenshot?

jynx
April 26th, 2004, 09:49 AM
What? Don't get the slightest meaning of yours.

DarkMage31
April 26th, 2004, 01:09 PM
This is nothing to be proud of. William Hung is famous for all the wrong reasons- the worst kind of fame.

Ever read "Flowers for Algernon?" Charlie was made fun of, and he was just not intelligent enough to understand this. When he got the operation, he saw how he was really treated.

I view Hung in the same way- he may or may not know people laugh at his aweful singing, but he persists to sing anyway. This is a dis in our faces- the American Idol reject that people love for his off-key singing is a pokemon fan... How will people view that? How will we be stereotyped? You tell me!

Pogiforce-14
April 26th, 2004, 02:14 PM
Just because he doesn't have skill doesn't mean people don't like him. The fact that he's got spunk and humor makes him an awesome guy, and a lot of people actually like him. They won't think a retarded and offkey singer is a pokemon fan, they'll think a really cool and funny guys that is popular worldwide is a pokemonm fan. Don't be such a pessimist.

Sakura and Espeon
April 26th, 2004, 06:05 PM
This is nothing to be proud of. William Hung is famous for all the wrong reasons- the worst kind of fame.

Ever read "Flowers for Algernon?" Charlie was made fun of, and he was just not intelligent enough to understand this. When he got the operation, he saw how he was really treated.

I view Hung in the same way- he may or may not know people laugh at his aweful singing, but he persists to sing anyway. This is a dis in our faces- the American Idol reject that people love for his off-key singing is a pokemon fan... How will people view that? How will we be stereotyped? You tell me!
Yes I did very long time ago... but the point is, they are laughing with him, not at him... o.O

DarkMage31
April 27th, 2004, 04:28 PM
I'm not pessimistic, I'm simply stating the situation as I see it. People may like him, but he is famous for all the wrong reasons.

We all form our own opinions, and if you like hearing untalented singers singing off-key and you think that someone like that promotes the reputation of Pokemon, I'm not here to stop you, but to share my own opinions. Deep down inside, I agree with both of you, but from a society stand point, I just can't see this promoting the Pokmon reputation. But again, we all form our own reputations. We will all see eventually.

Pikachu Fan38
April 30th, 2004, 08:42 AM
William Hung sucks !!!What is he thinking.He might be alittle funny but he
definetly can't sing

Ryoutarou
April 30th, 2004, 12:20 PM
and yet last time i checked his album was at number 7.....geez i dont care if he cant sing...better then most "real" singers out there.

DarkMage31
May 2nd, 2004, 01:25 PM
The sad thing about society today is we like laughing at other people. I don't understand it. Seriously, you guys should read Flowers for Algernon

oni flygon
May 2nd, 2004, 01:27 PM
Flowers for Algeron is cool... a guy who started dumb, turns smart and goes back dumb again... reminds me of a certain someone in the world right now... *cough*

pokejungle
May 3rd, 2004, 01:31 PM
FfA is a good book. I read it back in 8th or 7th grade. I felt bad for Charlie, he didn't even realize he was being made fun of.........just like Mr. Hung

Dizzy
May 3rd, 2004, 01:38 PM
Oh Well William Hung is just... Mehh.. Didnt anyone see Mad TV? Where they had the Little Guy who sings she bangs? That's who he should be.

Ryoutarou
May 3rd, 2004, 01:38 PM
but hung does know...really he is smarter then most of the people here

pokejungle
May 3rd, 2004, 01:52 PM
Not smarter than me! I think This thread is almost pointless...we go back and forth between wether Mr. Hung is good or a horrible singer or a good comidian...-_-

Ryoutarou
May 3rd, 2004, 01:56 PM
hmm..he is set to graduate from a 6 year college next year with a master's in engenirring....i think he is just a tad bit better.

pokejungle
May 3rd, 2004, 02:05 PM
*sigh*

Maybe a tad.....

Dizzy
May 3rd, 2004, 02:23 PM
Hah! Yahhh Right.. He should stick to really poor cheap Karaoke bars -_-.

jynx
May 3rd, 2004, 11:30 PM
he shouln't be a singer anyway...

Purin
May 4th, 2004, 01:58 AM
I don't know why, but I like his music, i know its not that good, but its his cofidence that draws me in, when he's up there on stage, singing, he's having fun, and confident, and he surely knows he's not the best, but I think thats what has made him popular more then ever. And on top of that he openly told the world he likes pokemon, I wish I had that much confidence, so I guess, I admire him most of all, and hearing his she bangs, or some of his other songs, fill s me with a small trace of a confidence of my own.
That's true. And his famous quote was: "I have tried my best and have no regrets." if I recall correctly. Other than that, I don't see anything great about his singing or his looks.
I don't watch American Idol, but our Bio teacher brought in the clip for fun on her laptop =D She's so nice!

jynx
May 4th, 2004, 11:27 AM
Really?
Maybe I should change my point of view...

pokejungle
May 4th, 2004, 01:09 PM
I have. I think if he has that much guts to go out and try with a voice like his, he's ok. Braver than me......

Imakuni?
May 4th, 2004, 02:45 PM
william hung... sounds like billiam dung

Jeremy
May 4th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Go Will! Go Will! It'syo birthday! We gona party like it'syo birthday! Finnaly some people have changed there point of view.

Edit: What does that billiam dung suppost to mean? Huh?!

Shinin
May 5th, 2004, 01:45 PM
he has a CD
"She Bangs" sounds better in the CD than in American Idol

Imakuni?
May 5th, 2004, 05:19 PM
idk but he rocks!!! hes myhero...

Jeremy
May 5th, 2004, 06:41 PM
*Listens to I believe I can fly by William Hung*

pokejungle
May 6th, 2004, 01:15 PM
Does he sing that?? Kinda fits in with him.....he was pretty confident

DarkMage31
May 6th, 2004, 03:11 PM
I don't know about you, but when I listen to music I like listening to people that are at least decent. Talent is a good thing! Lack of it should be a bad thing in the music industry. Sad how society's turned...

pokejungle
May 8th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Poll: Who would by a William Hung CD?

jynx
May 9th, 2004, 11:14 AM
For those who don't know what "William Hung" is:
http://i.williamhung.net/websites/williamhung/movies2/shebangshi.wmv

Jeremy
May 9th, 2004, 11:49 AM
*Holds William Hung's CD up pokejungle's face* Does that answer your question? :P

Pogiforce-14
May 9th, 2004, 01:16 PM
He's got enthusiasm, and that is an emotion that rubs off easily on people. it's no wonder he got popular despite his lack of talent.

jynx
May 10th, 2004, 01:46 AM
Oh well...
Some ppl like him and some ppl don't

ryan
May 12th, 2004, 07:33 PM
hey, i've got his cd. that guy is awe:some/ful both... at the same time. musical epiphany... makes me want to start genre "bad music" it would work... wow. hotel california is the best song... or... worst. however you look at it.

jynx
May 14th, 2004, 09:38 AM
hm...but all my friends said that they hate him...

ryan
May 14th, 2004, 07:51 PM
well, all of your friends are... different from me. also, we all like him around here because he goes to berkely, and that's where my parents went. so we love him. even though he's weird, and can't sing, also i'm a AI fan. and i have a liking for weird music, artistic... and fun stuff like that. *so cool*

jynx
May 15th, 2004, 02:37 AM
You won't think that he's a joke person, will you?

ryan
May 15th, 2004, 11:27 AM
a joke person? in future tense? well, i almost wet myself when i heard hotel california for the first time in new york... ya, he's a joke, but he's still *so cool*

jynx
May 16th, 2004, 05:37 AM
Dah...XD I am in the wrong tense again :P

Really a joke person? Sigh...

ryan
May 16th, 2004, 02:43 PM
well, i don't know exactly what's meant by "joke person" but i don't take him entirely seriously.

oni flygon
May 16th, 2004, 02:48 PM
hmmm... hey look! William's already sunk! Before, he appearsin all these talk shows and stuff.. now, he's... nowhere to be found...

Musashi+Kojirou
May 17th, 2004, 02:12 PM
I don't think Pokemon.com should have put the William Hung article up.
People only like him as a joke...
I feel bad for him. But anyway, Pokemon.com probably made alot of Pokemon fans feel kind of stupid, being like William Hung.

jj984jj
May 17th, 2004, 05:38 PM

Exactly, this will just be another reason for people to believe pokemon is lame, if they take him as a joke and he likes pokemon, then people might not only start thinking pokemon is lame but people who like pokemon are lame as well. :\ This is one of the worst things to ever happen to pokemon. Willam Hung is a disgrace to the music industry and is trying to take pokemon with it.

jynx
May 18th, 2004, 01:32 AM
I don't think Pokemon.com should have put the William Hung article up.
People only like him as a joke...
I feel bad for him. But anyway, Pokemon.com probably made alot of Pokemon fans feel kind of stupid, being like William Hung.

Pokemon.com and WB always does things that offend other countries! =.=
I hate them!
Why on Earth would Nintendo choose WB for showing Pokemon?
WB should not get any rights on Pokemon at all! =.=

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
May 18th, 2004, 11:16 AM
The people who are diss'n Hung, are you BRAVE like him?

Some REALLY bad singers:
Britney Spears
Hillary Duff
Mandy More
ect.

*runs from BS,HD, and MM fans*

Everybody knows and agrees BS and HD cannot sing, but Mandy is okay, I think. William Hung is not even in their category though. He is terrible.

I think Cartoon Network should be the only network to show Pokemon [if they ever actually start showing season 2 or 3].

jynx
May 18th, 2004, 11:29 AM
If you let me choose:
Is William Hung better or WB better?
I'd say...WB!

It really sux! Worse than Carole Boston Weatherford in my eyes!!

Jess
May 18th, 2004, 03:11 PM
MY WILLY!!! XD *Huggles William Hung Plushie* XD

Shinin
May 18th, 2004, 03:29 PM
She Bangs is a good song! Hung is cool!

She Bangs! She Bangs!, ... uh i forgot the rest of the chorus part -_-

Kenny_C.002
May 18th, 2004, 07:59 PM
William Hung is hilarious man. His video? So funny. I'm sorry to say this but I think I'm more laughing at him than with him in this case...

But interesting to see that many people do like pokemon tho.

Jess
May 18th, 2004, 08:19 PM
William Hung is hilarious man. His video? So funny. I'm sorry to say this but I think I'm more laughing at him than with him in this case...

But interesting to see that many people do like pokemon tho.
I agrre, Back in April on the 6th *Was it?* when I saw that Music video it was so fricken funny I had to record it and then watch it again..XD

Who the heck would where a raincoat in a little water?XD

Purin
May 18th, 2004, 08:22 PM
To me, the craze has died down...
What a short moment of fame =P

jynx
May 19th, 2004, 04:14 AM
Myabe be the next theme song will b sang by William Hung
XDDDDDD