PDA

View Full Version : WTF!!!!!!!! In that double battle against team magma

enyce
June 22nd, 2006, 01:15 PM
How come when I was in that battle. I used Swellow, then when steven sent out skarmory. He put toxic on me. Im just thinking. What the hell???
:shocked: :shocked: <<<thats my expression But then stevens all "Stop complaining" Im like " you just poisoned my pokemon" then hes all like "Swellow has guts dummy" Them im like "oh..."

So then I wasted Team magma with some facades. But seriously. Thats not cool. You dont just poison your team mate.

♥Naomi♥
June 22nd, 2006, 04:30 PM
XD lol
thats funny.i guess steven knows what hes doin o.o

shanecdavis
June 22nd, 2006, 04:55 PM
Actually, what I did is kill Steven's Pokes first so that my Pokes could get the Exp points from that and then I didn't have to share any Exp points with his Pokes when I took on the Magmas.

enyce
June 22nd, 2006, 04:59 PM
Actually, what I did is kill Steven's Pokes first so that my Pokes could get the Exp points from that and then I didn't have to share any Exp points with his Pokes when I took on the Magmas.

I shoulda did that. V_V

but i wasnt thinking

♥Naomi♥
June 22nd, 2006, 05:26 PM
i shoulda done that too ;.;
curse me not thinking XD
my pokes barely won without steven tho ;.;

aragornbird
June 23rd, 2006, 08:02 AM
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Wow, Steven seriously poisoned your Swellow? That’s really cool, I thought in-game trainers were too stupid to know good battle strategies. Well, you should thank Steven because a Poisoned Swellow with Facade is totally awesome.

Keruri
June 23rd, 2006, 07:12 PM
Actually, what I did is kill Steven's Pokes first so that my Pokes could get the Exp points from that and then I didn't have to share any Exp points with his Pokes when I took on the Magmas. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg thats hillARious..... haha I think i laughed out loud for 5 minutes when I read this. But besides the fact thats funny, its also a good idea.... lol. Steven just got in my way when we fought the magmas.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
June 23rd, 2006, 07:33 PM
Actually, what I did is kill Steven's Pokes first so that my Pokes could get the Exp points from that and then I didn't have to share any Exp points with his Pokes when I took on the Magmas.OMG, I never thought of that. I didn't know you got experience from killing your team mate, I need to try that...

If someone poisoned my pokemon I'd kill 'em.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
June 24th, 2006, 05:22 AM
I never knew Steven was that smart. The trainers in Pokemon are usually stupid or slow.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Allegoric Zapdos
June 26th, 2006, 11:32 AM
How are you supposed to talk to someone in your game?!?
Imagine if you didn't have Facade.

Flamman
June 26th, 2006, 01:09 PM
that is a serious faul move, but smart if you think about it, hey, it works, that's what counts!

Green Bulbasaur
June 26th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Wow. That was really smart of Steven.

Blaze Dragon
June 26th, 2006, 02:29 PM
So, Steven is a traitor? Cool, I never though it. So that´s why he isn´t the champ any more...

enyce
June 26th, 2006, 02:36 PM
How are you supposed to talk to someone in your game?!?
Imagine if you didn't have Facade.

Sarcasm

if I didnt have facade. Stevens toxic would KO'd me and I would have whited out.

aragornbird
June 26th, 2006, 04:34 PM

That’s what Full Heal, Antidote, and Full Restore are for.

Ultimate_Evil
June 28th, 2006, 08:04 AM
thats weird i didnt think the computer thought like that.

enyce
June 28th, 2006, 11:31 PM

That’s what Full Heal, Antidote, and Full Restore are for.

I had used the lava cookies from the lady in Mt.chimney but since you can only buy one at a time and it takes forever to buy them.

I used my last lava cookie from being burned by maxie or tabitha or whatever on another pokemon. That wasted turn got my gardevior wasted by an STAB'd earthquake from camerupt. Then I get another poison on Swellow from good ol steven.

lol

Lathspell
June 29th, 2006, 05:22 AM
If you didn't have Facade? Big deal, Guts gives you 1.5x damage anyway. Facade just rulz. But meh, why use Swellow if you don't have it?

enyce
June 29th, 2006, 07:11 AM
If you didn't have Facade? Big deal, Guts gives you 1.5x damage anyway. Facade just rulz. But meh, why use Swellow if you don't have it?

Exactly my friend

*gives you a medal*

PsychoSpyro
June 29th, 2006, 07:34 AM
Steven was an idiot in that battle. He didn't even KO one pokemon. My poor Blaziken did all the work while he just sat there looking stupid.

the best hoenn 92
July 2nd, 2006, 12:03 PM
well the same thing happened to me only he actually ko,d all but my trusted blaziken. when the double battle was almost over i blazed kicked stevens *** and then just killed the opponets camerupt with a sky uppercut

Omnicron
July 2nd, 2006, 06:59 PM
That is absolutley classic. He obviously knows what he's doing though. But honestly, why Toxic, of all attacks? That poison WORSENS! Shame on you Steven, shame on you.

MetalMario
July 2nd, 2006, 07:25 PM
Toxic does less damage for the first turn. The other Poisoning moves are less accurate, and usually learnt by Pokémon slower than Swellow.

From my experience, Steven was rather unhelpful. His Metang just sat around using the rather weak Confusion while my guys did all the work. He didn't even switch it out once it had set up the barriers.

I don't really care about the Exp.; there's more than enough, already. I actually gave his Metang a Lemonade. ^.^

jc_rcw
July 2nd, 2006, 07:40 PM
Steven was useless in my case.

Also I've heard there are some Mr.Mimes used by the computer with encore and calm mind. Another cool fact is that in the Crystal battle tower this trainer has a tauros with return, earthquake, iron tail, and something else.

Cosmic Tyrant
July 3rd, 2006, 01:42 AM
Man steven sucked for me! His metang and lairon got annihilated by the two camerupt. Luckily for him, my sealeo was hot on the spot with those two. took them both out with one surf. his skarmory barely survived the final two turns, though.

sunny99
July 5th, 2006, 09:36 PM
i killed stevens pokemon first just to make it more challenging and then i destroyed everything, thats right, DESTROY EVERYTHING

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune
July 7th, 2006, 06:25 AM
Actually, what I did is kill Steven's Pokes first so that my Pokes could get the Exp points from that and then I didn't have to share any Exp points with his Pokes when I took on the Magmas. Wow! You got some smart thinkin' there, Boy!

Phoenix Flygon
July 7th, 2006, 06:13 PM
For me, all he did was use take down on tabitha's or maxies camarupt while my sceptile used eartquake on every other pokemon. Then the steven finnaly used another pokemon and chaoed the Heck out'a all the other pokemon(2 to be exact). I thought I was gonna be toast.

xmasterx
July 9th, 2006, 02:31 AM
on mine steven didn't really do anything he only attacked their pokemon and took off the tiniest bit i've ever seen