PDA

View Full Version : fav. gymleader/elite4/champion in kanto

Ganon
April 11th, 2004, 06:05 PM
i like...(drum roll)..LANCE!

asher_son_of_ash
April 12th, 2004, 07:53 AM
I choose Lance if I was choosing which boy leader. But when it comes to girls...ERIKA AND MISTY ARE BEAUTIFUL. XD

And Flannery in Hoenn. oo;

Wing Zero
April 12th, 2004, 07:58 AM
lance lance lance *lance cheer* lance lance lance!
when it comes to picking Kanto lance is the no hands down! what can i say, i love the outfit, the hair, and most of all the dragon pokemon he trains...

PM2008
April 12th, 2004, 10:47 AM
For me it would be a tie between Lance and Giovanny. Because they were the most challenging of all. :bandit:

Dizzy
April 12th, 2004, 10:49 AM
Sabrina has the best Fashion sense out of anyone in kanto next to Brock and Lt. Surge. Come on now.. Look at that Pyschic body-suit.

asher_son_of_ash
April 12th, 2004, 10:57 AM
Fashion King has arrived! =gets the crown and puts it on Dizzy= XD

Tell me, King. How do you feel about Erika's clothes?

Wing Zero
April 12th, 2004, 11:01 AM
yea well is till think lances is the BOMB! its just soo cool the cape and all and the hair rocks!

Hikaru's Twin
April 12th, 2004, 11:04 AM
*Wishes Lt. Surge and Misty were together in the Poll* ...well it would've made my choices easier. Anyways, i voted for Brock and Misty, but my other favourites include Lt. Surge Lorelei and Flannery.

Dizzy
April 12th, 2004, 11:08 AM
Fashion King has arrived! =gets the crown and puts it on Dizzy= XD

Tell me, King. How do you feel about Erika's clothes?

Erika Recreates Fashion from the Old world, animates it, and brings it too the new world, Not too shabby. I like the Kimono.

Ganon
April 13th, 2004, 03:45 PM
yea well is till think lances is the BOMB! its just soo cool the cape and all and the hair rocks!

yeah! i draw lots of gory lance pics you might not wanna know of(imagines lance's head being ripped off!)

NOTE: MY CURRENT AVATAR IS JUST A JOKE OF LANCE I DID A WHILE AGO!
NOTE 2: I WILL CHANGE MY AVATAR TODAY!

Scyther5
April 13th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Blaine, Giovanni, Lance, and Rival all kick butt!

Teara
April 13th, 2004, 04:10 PM
I'm zorry Dizzy but thiz time I'm gonna have ta go with Lance. He'z my abzoulute favorite trainer ^______^ Even if hiz outfit izn't the very bezt he iz juzt zo darn awzome! I defanetaly like the manga Lance better then the Anime one though. And hey, ya gotta admit, hiz jacket izn't too bad bro ^_^'''
...go dragon pokemon....sqeee!

Dizzy
April 13th, 2004, 04:13 PM
:) The manga Lance does have good fashion...and his hair is Red!!!
Yah!!! Lol ... We seriously need to make a thread for this!

ashley03
April 13th, 2004, 04:55 PM
i'm not a real lance fan-BUT I DO LIKE MISTY!!!!!!!!!@_@