PDA

View Full Version : Least Favourite Pokemon In Ru/Sa

Conscience
April 12th, 2004, 04:24 AM
Ive seen alot of most favourite pokemon threads , but not many least favourite.

i hate oddish. Especially in the safari zone where it is extremely annoying. The way i have to fight 20 of them before i find any decent pokemon is just not funny.

Intuition
April 12th, 2004, 07:53 AM
I hate snorlax (only when I have to fight one), because it always uses rest when it's allmost dead!!!!!! arrgg.. :nervous:

Wing Zero
April 12th, 2004, 07:56 AM
i HATE and LOATHE all commonly appearing pokemon! it is the ost annoying thing in the world especially when your seatching for lati@s like i am! curses, curses!

shining_light
April 12th, 2004, 08:36 AM
i absolutely HATE Spinda. i mean, what's the point of them? especially considering that my only shiny is a spinda...I HATE THEM! oh, and i hate them some more when you're tryin to get ashes in that one spot.

Wing Zero
April 12th, 2004, 08:42 AM
im beginign to hate ziggzagoon! they appear ALL the time when im walking...and im not joking! when i say ALL i mean every sigle...well not EVERY sigle time but 3/4 times its like a zigzagoon...or an oddish!!! *places those 2 pokemon under avarta's sword*
dieeeee!

Legendary_Pokegirl
April 12th, 2004, 08:42 AM
I am very irratated by all the pokemon that you see every, what, 10 seconds! Ya, they may be strong and cute, but I get really annoyed by them.

shining_light
April 12th, 2004, 08:44 AM
yeah i totally agree wing zero about the zigzagoon thing. i like linoone though :)

HowlingWolves
April 12th, 2004, 12:37 PM
I HATE Linoone, Oddish, Zigzagoon, Spinda or any other common pokemon, *no offense Silver (my beloved Mightyena)*

Rayquaza Master
April 12th, 2004, 03:49 PM
Sandshrew.there abilaty is high evasion,then sand attack makes they can't touch 'em! sandshrew: :dead:

Xilion_Sword90
April 12th, 2004, 03:53 PM
I just hate those stupid TENTACOOL and WINGULL who appear when you surf

Mew564
April 12th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Tentacool, Wingull, Sandshrew, Spinda, Oddish, Wurmpul, Zizagoon, Linoone, Magikarp, Golbat, and Zubat really get on my nerves.

Pikachu Fan38
April 12th, 2004, 06:57 PM
I hate that Pokemon thats half giraffe and half something else
Girrafiring I think its called

Wing Zero
April 12th, 2004, 07:09 PM
yep girrafigig is soo ugly i get so ticked off when i see it! even thou its g/s not r/s...
another one i really hate is wailmer, especially when i go surfing! i always find them! another "i alwas see them thus i hate them" scenario...although if i saw mews all the time id bet id get boared after a while....

Frostweaver
April 12th, 2004, 07:20 PM
I'll defend for most of the pokemon above? =p

Tentacool- without them, where do we get all those sp.def EV points?

Zubat/Golbat- same as above except now it's speed EV

Spinda- be glad that it's the only common thing alive that gives out sp.att EV

Zigzagoon- you don't like pick up? I like it... I like those free rare candies that hlep me train and those free kings rock, vitamins and all. With 5 zigzagoons i don't need to buy any pokeball ever.

Girafarig- well i always thought Huntail looks a lot worst than Girafarig. Amnesia and thunderwave isn't that bad.

Sandshrew- you see them so rarely... it's pretty good already. Trapinch is a lot worst... force you to beat it unless you're flying type to get the wrong EV... now that's bad.

What's truly annoying?

-blissey (there goes half of my team...)
-regi-trio (will it ever die?)
-suicune (blissey's best friend, my worst enemy)
-skarmory (another one of blissey's friend, but i'm more friendly against him)
-breloom (curse that spore)
-snorlax (more members for that blissey gang...)
-zapdos (can sub and tbolt you til you cry... and it's just always faster than you)

Wing Zero
April 12th, 2004, 07:38 PM
as for zigzagoon its not that i hate its pick up...infact someimes i use a whole party full to get items...i just hate finsding them all the time on the roads!

Mew564
April 12th, 2004, 07:47 PM
me too. They're just so common

Xilion_Sword90
April 13th, 2004, 03:35 PM
Well in battle, I hate:

- The Regis (So high Defenses! And Rest! ARRRRRGH!!!!!)
- Tentacruel (Stupid Sponge with good Sp. Attack. And I hate Tentacool Too!)
- Metagross (Curse that **** "@/%!. Why does we have so much Attack?)

bna_li
April 13th, 2004, 10:45 PM
I hate magikarp, because it's so useless... and it just splashes around...

The Overlord
April 13th, 2004, 11:05 PM
I dont really care for these pokemon Jynx very disgusting pokemon,Slakoth same comment as the last pokemon and Slaking.

MysticSwampert
April 14th, 2004, 12:04 AM
I HATE PIKACHU!!!!!!!!!! (and skitty)