• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Naruto chit chat

Dark Chidori

elite jounin
Years
Exactly how many villages are there? Ath first there were only 5 or 6 (correct me if Im wrong ) villages, but thenI started watching further into the series then other villages started popping up. Like the star village for example, where did they come from? Help would be appreciated.

Ai

; ♥ ~
Years
Star village=Village that was created just for filler episodes
along with star is the current filler nano (?) place or something... I'm too lazy to check the others XD

Emma

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2012
Yeah, the fillers invent some small weird villages and it's annoying me ><

Years
The Hidden Falls village is win
cause its not a filler village :P and its classed as a hidden village.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
No avdertising please. ^

One, Two, Three. Rock Paper , Scizzors. Go!

Not spam. If anybody reads the manga. You know what I'm talking about.

enyce

banned
Years
I have taken an interest in Naruto part 2. (I warn you my post contains spoilers)

One thing I love about Naruto 2 is that the art has improved. I could read just on the character design alone. Alot of things have changed since the last two years of the first part of the series. I like how Naruto is now trying to depend on his own power. Instead of Kyuubi. I never seen that coming, kudos to Masashi Kishimoto for bringing that to the plot line.

I thank you, honestly. The girls look like grown women at the age of fifteen even though they are cute. Especially Hinata, she is now the cutest girl. No questions asked. Although Temari and time skip Sakura are potential rivals. Ino and Ten Ten never really looked all that great. Although their looks have improved in their own light.

Cool characters have been introduced also. Deidara is one of the best Kunoichi of the female gender skill wise. I like her "artistic views" if you wish to call them that. Her explosions rule too, I got a lil pokemon feel when she blew herself up though. But it was a fake. Too bad both her arms are gone. Thanks to Kakashi and Gaara.

Time jump Sasuke is also a wierd one. His skill has increased sharply and has only appeared for a short time. But his clothing is weird. I see he adopted an orochimaru like style clothing. Thats all I can say about him.

One of the most improved characters, is definatley Sakura. Shes an nomination for most improved. She has finally become useful. She is now a medical ninja plus she posesses Tsunade's super human strength. Sakura is a killer now. O_O, Even though her fight with Sasori was way too long for its own good. It was interesting in its own right.

Even though there is more I wanna say I am going to stop now. I'll spoil it, lol.

It was worth every second to read from chapter 1-271. Then pick up from 271 to read the latest chapters.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
There is a spoiler tag you know ^^

I already read it though. Not sure on the rest. D:

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
Haji said:
No avdertising please. ^

One, Two, Three. Rock Paper , Scizzors. Go!

Not spam. If anybody reads the manga. You know what I'm talking about.
the legendary rivalry of maeto gai-kun and hatake kakashi-kun.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 26, 2007
Hinta was cute from the beginning to me, though...
She has nice legs...
that was a huge spoiler since I am only on ep 132 in the anime...

Emma

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2012
Hopefully the fillers will end soon and it'll get on with the actual story line XD

Naruto is in teh UK >D

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
obelisk-kun said:
the legendary rivalry of maeto gai-kun and hatake kakashi-kun.
Ummmmmmmmmmmm NO. >___>

It's more farther than that to be honest.

Back