PDA

View Full Version : how much fun is pokemon firered and leaf green?

cyberloudred
June 30th, 2006, 03:14 PM
how much fun is the game(s)?give me some examples why i should get it and rate it 1-10 for me,cuz i might just get that game instead of another game.and is there a difference between firered and leafgreen???

Rioku_Zanketa
June 30th, 2006, 03:18 PM
you ever played Red and Blue?.....that's all I can say for the moment....and I'd give it a 7/10...

Drew
June 30th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Their differences are the same as Red and Blue.
They're just remakes, and the only difference are the Pokemon.
Like, FireRed has some that LeafGreen doesn't have, and vica-versa.

cyberloudred
June 30th, 2006, 03:29 PM
thanx,just need more info,oh is it true that you can get johto pokemon in here also?

cyberloudred
June 30th, 2006, 03:29 PM
thanx,just need more info,oh is it true that you can get johto pokemon in here also?

cyberloudred
June 30th, 2006, 03:30 PM

cyberloudred
June 30th, 2006, 03:32 PM
OMG!what just happended?so srry!!my comp is so screwed up!

Rioku_Zanketa
June 30th, 2006, 03:32 PM
I heard that too...I think so,But I'm not 100% sure,since I didn't beat the game yet....

sunny99
June 30th, 2006, 04:42 PM
yes u can get jhoto pkmn, but not a lot and some jhoto pkmn differ in FR and LG and i like the game so i give it a 8.8/10

Red1530
June 30th, 2006, 04:51 PM
I have to give it a 10/10 because it expands on the original games, has mini-games, trade with the advance generation, and is wireless.

cyberloudred
June 30th, 2006, 07:00 PM
thanx,i am buying it now over the weekend,oh and sunny99,nice avitar when itachi is about to stab kakashi.^-^ i love the under world moon jutsu.

~Patrick~
June 30th, 2006, 07:18 PM
thanx,i am buying it now over the weekend,oh and sunny99,nice avitar when itachi is about to stab kakashi.^-^ i love the under world moon jutsu.
You won't be disappointed, I think they're excellent. You can go through the original Kanto quest of Red, Blue, Yellow...but completely re-mastered...the graphics are upgraded and look crisp as expected on the GBA, I can't even go back to playing the original versions anymore because theres no comparison between the graphical upgrade.

-you get some pretty cool new features, for instance the Vs. Seeker which let's you rematch any trainer you previously beat outdoors...(really good for training)

and there's even an extra quest after you beat the Elite 4...on the Sevii Islands, 7 new Islands you can access on FR/LG...and yes you can catch the Johto Pokemon on them.

Great games as far as GBA games go I'd give it a 9/10, it really kept my attention for a while.

Giovanni's Mewtwo
June 30th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Both of the games are excellent and there are a lot of new features but the best one is the
Vs. seeker also in the game u can go against an upgraded version of the elite 4 with makes training much easier the highest is LV.75

cyberloudred
June 30th, 2006, 07:24 PM
wow,thanx now im defidently getting it!and if this is an improvement on the old pkmn games then i would love to have it,i loved the old games except i just didnt like the graphics,oh and do you still get the running shoes in this game?????????

Jorah
July 1st, 2006, 12:22 PM
Yep, you get running shoes after the 1st gym.

sunny99
July 1st, 2006, 12:54 PM

thanx, if u like naruto, join the clan, just PM me and under moon jutsu is my favorite jutsu, and oh ya, In FR u can also get one of the three legenday dogs, it depends on ur starter. and u can also get one of the best pkmn ever, Tyranitar.

cyberloudred
July 2nd, 2006, 06:09 AM
let me guess the starter is charmander cuz of fire red right.cuz i am getting it today

Lathspell
July 2nd, 2006, 08:29 AM
Charmander ->>Suicune
Bulbasaur ->>Entei
Blastoise ->>Raikou

Those are the three dogs, and the starter that gives each one. I'd give it a 9/10, as it doesn't have Emerald's options, like the Battle Frontier, but the pokemon are much better.(not in strenght, in their look, they are the original pokemon). And yes, later, you can get Tyranitar. PS, if you didn't buy it yet, get Leaf Green, it's better IMO, you get better pokemon like Slowbro and Victreebel, and my all time favourite, Magmar. But it's basically the same, so it doesn't really matter.

cyberloudred
July 2nd, 2006, 10:28 AM
give me some examples of what pkmn you cant get in fire red if i got in leaf green.i didnt get it yet,but i am today,in like another 2 hours or somethin.

cyberloudred
July 2nd, 2006, 10:28 AM
give me some examples of what pkmn you cant get in fire red if i got in leaf green.i didnt get it yet,but i am today,in like another 2 hours or somethin.

cyberloudred
July 2nd, 2006, 10:29 AM
I HATE THIS!!!!!!!!i am so srry.

Jorah
July 2nd, 2006, 12:57 PM
Pokemon in Leafgreen but not Fire Red: Sandshrew, Sandslash, Vulpix, Ninetales, Bellsprout, Weepinbell, Victrebell, SlowPoké, Slowbro, Staryu, Starmie, Magmar, Pinsir, Marill, Azumarill, Slowking, Magby, Misdreavous, Sneasel, Remoraid, Octillery, Mantine, Azurill

Pokemon in Fire Red but not Leaf Green: Ekans, Arbok, Oddish, Gloom, Vileplume, Psyduck, Golduck, Growlithe, Arcanine, Shellder, Cloyster, Electabuzz, Scyther, Wooper, Quagsire, Bellosom, Elekid, Scizor, Murkrow, Qwilfish, Delibird, Skarmory

Nuke
July 2nd, 2006, 01:05 PM
LeafGreen is great and there so much to do after the pokemon league If I could just beat them.
FireRed isnt to bad either.
Lg 8.5/10
Fr 8.2/10

charazard
July 3rd, 2006, 06:21 AM
firered have more new pokemon than leafgreen.
lg 7/10
fr 9/10

Dillon
July 3rd, 2006, 07:42 AM
its REALLY good!
but b a dumbbutt like me and get LeafGreen...

Katakoe
July 4th, 2006, 06:44 AM
Get it, but only if you were a fan of the first games.

Toothache
July 4th, 2006, 06:51 AM
Leaf Green has better Pokemon anyway.

BTW Slowbro is the god of the Elite Four. He can survive out against Lorelei, rip through both Agatha and Bruno, and Ice Beam Lance out the sky.

sunny99
July 4th, 2006, 11:21 AM
both games are good and both of them have their advantages and disadvantages, (i can care less as long as i can get mewtwo, dragonite and tyranitar)

Ultimate_Evil
July 4th, 2006, 01:41 PM
i guess by now you know how fun fr&lg are but if you dont have emerald i would suggest getting that.

sunny99
July 5th, 2006, 09:16 PM
ya, i suggest the same thing, GET EMERALD

Lord Mike
July 30th, 2006, 06:05 PM
Leaf Green has better Pokemon anyway.

BTW Slowbro is the god of the Elite Four. He can survive out against Lorelei, rip through both Agatha and Bruno, and Ice Beam Lance out the sky.

Yeah, Slowbro does rape the hell out of the Elite Four. Then again, everything does. XD

weirdo1
August 5th, 2006, 01:32 AM
Ill rate it a 8/10

It has replay value BUT... if you want to finish pokedex, you also gotta get Emerald.

52!
August 6th, 2006, 09:00 PM
dont be dumb buy FR not LG

PokemonFairy
August 17th, 2006, 02:27 AM
I personally found leaf green (I've never played FR) a bit dissapointing to begin with (probably because I have already completed red, yellow and blue several times before) but after a while when you start to find all of the new things it gets a lot more fun and the graphics are so much better :D I would give it a 9 out of 10

Jorah
August 17th, 2006, 04:52 AM
I prefer the pokemon you get in LG to FR. My favourite pokemon's Meowth so I *had* to get LG

~Alakazam~
August 17th, 2006, 04:57 AM
I thought it was quite fun and certainly was more enjoyable than Emerald. It has sharper graphics and a longer RBY storyline. It's a bit nostalgic to me, but it's still a fun game overall.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 21st, 2006, 09:56 AM
On the fun-0-Meter I would give it a 7 well I don't know why.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~