PDA

View Full Version : Garys alakazam

the best hoenn 92
July 1st, 2006, 12:08 PM
okay, did anyone notice that gary gets an alakazam but has no one to trade with, how did he get it we all see him with a lvl 16 abra (which should be evovled) then later with a lvl 20 something kadabra then in silph co. i believe, he has alakazam. who did he trade with to get an alakazam its been bugging me for weeks

aragornbird
July 1st, 2006, 12:47 PM
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

There are tons of people in Kanto, so it wouldn’t be hard to find someone to trade. Who cares who Gary traded with? It’s probably some random person he asked along the way.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

sunny99
July 1st, 2006, 12:57 PM
i don't think it really matters

enyce
July 1st, 2006, 01:07 PM
In-game trainers dont have to trade to evolve their pokemon.

Like in the manga Garys or Blues Machoke evolved into Machamp without trading. Because its jus different for them. IMO trading for evoloutions sucks.

The Fallen
July 1st, 2006, 01:27 PM
He could've have traded with anyone easily. Also, pokemon don't have to evolve right away, remeber the "B" button allows you to stop evolution.

Demonta
July 1st, 2006, 03:28 PM
doesn't really matter, the computer characters doesn't need friends to evolved XD

Kraka-chan
July 2nd, 2006, 12:07 AM
Yeah, although there are a lot of Pokemon Trainers (even in towns and cities) that Gary would trade Pokemon with. It doesn't matter because he's one of the NPC Trainers.
I even doubt Gary would want to trade his great Kadabra for a wimpy Pokemon like Farfetch'd (example).

Katakoe
July 4th, 2006, 06:53 AM
Yup. he doesn't need a person to trade with. Yay for NPC. o.o

Exokriz
July 4th, 2006, 12:44 PM
I dont think this really matters at all....he got an Alakazam, woopdie-freakin'-do. I trade Kadabra to get an Alakazam on my games, i have 2 GBA's. Besides, I just get a Snorlax and kill his Alakazam, OHKO.