PDA

View Full Version : This is just strange...

tog5632
July 2nd, 2006, 12:03 AM
More like sick and wrong, butt has anyone noticed the glutes on Feraligatr in R/S?!? Even if they weren't designed that way, you think someone woulda noticed...

Ria
July 2nd, 2006, 12:10 AM
Looool! :laugh: Well, pokies have that too, you know ^^; Hehe, just kidding ^^; You know, I never used totodile that much, but Feraligators are the pokemon equivalents of sumo wrestlers ^^; And that... ahem... "area" of them is always morbidly fascinating :paranoid:

Kraka-chan
July 2nd, 2006, 12:27 AM
I don't think that's his bum (not being rude), that's a part of his back. Maybe a 3-D image of Feraligatr's back would help clear this up.

And Hariyama looks a lot more like a Sumo than Feraligatr does.

tog5632
July 2nd, 2006, 09:07 AM
I agree with you, it just looks like it. LOL :laugh:

aragornbird
July 2nd, 2006, 09:27 AM
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

That’s nothing. Why don’t you make a thread about the racks on Jynx, Nidoqueen, and Castform next time? ^_~

cyberloudred
July 2nd, 2006, 11:08 AM

That’s nothing. Why don’t you make a thread about the racks on Jynx, Nidoqueen, and Castform next time? ^_~

true,all to true >< lol.but lets not go there,were humans,we look at other humans lol ^_^

the best hoenn 92
July 2nd, 2006, 11:45 AM
uhhh... thats the line for his leg like when u see rabbits they have that near there hind legs.

Red1530
July 2nd, 2006, 04:33 PM
I noticed that too but I wasn't troubled by it.

Levski
July 3rd, 2006, 01:55 AM
Oh no! Pokemon should be rated R for nudity! No, seriously, we need to get this guy some underwear...
Err-hem. No, this sprite is embarassing. They should have done a better job :nervous:

cyberloudred
July 3rd, 2006, 05:48 AM
lol,exactly,it so embarrising

dkw0101
July 3rd, 2006, 09:11 PM
dude, compare this to the banned episode of pokemon where ash's mom wins a beaty contest, look at james on it and you talk about it

Katakoe
July 4th, 2006, 07:13 AM
Pft. You should of seen my expression when I first saw Nidos boobies. o_o I was shocked.. and 7 at the time. <<

cyberloudred
July 4th, 2006, 08:06 AM
HAHAHAHAHA!lol. omg thats funny. when my friend saw them he kept on asking if it was an e rated game lol.

sunny99
July 4th, 2006, 11:36 AM
lol, this thread is tooooo hilarious, i never look at pokemon like that but this is crazy

cyberloudred
July 4th, 2006, 01:20 PM
yes it is,but wrong................but why did they put that there????lol, poke perverts.

Dillon
July 4th, 2006, 05:28 PM
yeah,i love fralagotor butt cuz of his "backside" i dont use him anymore...

aragornbird
July 4th, 2006, 06:55 PM

Feraligatr sucks anyways. I’m glad it’s behind is so repulsive to perverted players, because it really is the worst starter. =(

Dillon
July 4th, 2006, 07:17 PM

Feraligatr sucks anyways. I’m glad it’s behind is so repulsive to perverted players, because it really is the worst starter. =(

i alwas liked fralgator...he was so cool

aragornbird
July 4th, 2006, 07:49 PM

Coolest-looking Water starter, but the worst in battle. And coolness does not win you battles. =(

Ultimate_Evil
July 5th, 2006, 05:51 PM
thats just sick lol. why would you make a thread about that even though what some of these people said was funny.

Houndour2004
July 6th, 2006, 01:35 AM
That's very embarising!

LOL!:nervous:

Tw1tch
July 6th, 2006, 05:27 AM
All I can say is WTF!?!?!? It isn't really that funny.......OK, I had a breif chuckle. Imagine the reaction of a 10 year-old playing the game and seeing his Feraligatr like that.

Kraka-chan
July 6th, 2006, 06:33 AM
And there's something about Castform that bothers me. It's bottom half looks like <censored for your protection>. Cough!

I've a feeling that this thing about Pokemon "body parts" will grow ucontrolably out of hand.

Edit: Again, I'm not being rude. I'm just trying to make a point.

RSL
July 6th, 2006, 03:56 PM
All I can say is WTF!?!?!? It isn't really that funny.......OK, I had a breif chuckle. Imagine the reaction of a 10 year-old playing the game and seeing his Feraligatr like that.
That actually isn't its butt, it's really where the hind limb joins the body. The butt's under its tail, to be exact.

shanecdavis
July 7th, 2006, 06:24 AM
You are ruining the adolescent fun of this thread, imo.

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune
July 7th, 2006, 06:42 AM
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh? O_o;
Ummmmmmmmm... Wouldent that be its tail?

I know Satoshi Taiji woulden't do somthing that stupid.

(I luff my Satoshi Tajiri <3)

Flamman
July 8th, 2006, 01:52 PM
it is where the leg is attached to the body. nothing special, and castforms lower half does look like *beep*. they should change that or something.