PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who likes Plusle and/Or minun

enyce
July 6th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Alot of people seem to hate Plusle and Minun because they claim to be Pikachu "rip offs". Better yet I like Plusle and Minun better than pikachu. I think they're cute. I especially like Plusle. I have on my emerald. I started to like them because they seem to be hated and less-popular.

But I like them. I can understand why people hate them because pikachu was first. But if Plusle and Minun were first. You would of hated Pikachu/Raichu. Its a fact.

But I like these guys...They might not be the strongest pokemon, I actually find Minun to be the wost electric type. But I still like him. But in a rather unusual way. I find them adorable

Katsu-Bang
July 6th, 2006, 07:36 PM
I like them a lot, they're adorable ^^

My cousin, she loves them more than I. Minun is her favorite Pokemon, Plusle being second.

Drew
July 6th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Alot of people on here like them. I think they're adorable, and they can be pretty strong, as well. x3 At least mine are in my games... ^^;

You're not the only one who likes them, by any means.

miyo
July 7th, 2006, 04:21 AM
They are adorable!! Just look at them in movie 7 (the one with Deoxys...)!! Really cute!!

I'd agree, Minun is one of the lousiest electric types ever, but I still train one in my Sapphire version :P

Yoko-Chan
July 7th, 2006, 05:32 AM
your probably not the ONLY one in the whole whide world who think they'r cute.
i think plusle and minun are cool since they work together like a team, they'r like brother and sister :P

Skitty Miaow
July 7th, 2006, 11:06 AM
Plusle and Minun and super cute! Two of my favourite Pokemon!

I didn't know anyone hated them much o_O

Capricorn
July 7th, 2006, 11:16 AM
Plusle and miniun are so cool.....

Yoko-Chan: ohhhh! I once used that avatar!

Gunn
July 7th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Well, you gotta admit, Plusie & Minun can be compared to Pikachu in a few ways. But no, I don't believe you would be the only one that likes them. I adore the two Pokémon myself. :D

Natsuki
July 7th, 2006, 02:31 PM
I don't hate Plusle or Minun. Hating them because of Pikachu is like...hating Malt-O-Meal because of Kelloggs. XD They may be similar, but they are quite different Pokemon if you ask me. :/ I mean just look at them. Sure Minun/Plusle and Pikachu are electric rodents, but they look very different on first glance. And I'm sure when it comes to breeding there would be significant differences (quote me on that at your own risk - I suck at breeding XD) as well.

~Kelsey

MegaDitto
July 7th, 2006, 02:47 PM
Plusle or Minun are both equal to me besides from apearence. They are the same actuaully. I like Minun more though. >_>. But Pulse deserves the same respect.

enyce
July 7th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Plusle or Minun are both equal to me besides from apearence. They are the same actuaully. I like Minun more though. >_>. But Pulse deserves the same respect.

Actually they arent the same. Plusle focuses on attack . While Minun cheers on plusle. So Minun is more defensive.

Crystal Clair
July 7th, 2006, 03:26 PM
I love both Plusle and Minun! They're such adorable Pokemon! I also love Pichu. Raichu's so-so but I just dont like Pikachu.... unless it has to do with PikachuxAsh shipping

miyo
July 7th, 2006, 09:07 PM

^___^ I like Minun too!! Alot prefer Plusle to Minun, but I adore Minun because it's blue.. lols :P

pokemaster7
July 8th, 2006, 11:10 AM
I love plusle and minum(especialy minum)they are considerd the first and second cutest in my cuteness scale(minum first of course)and ontop of the fact that they are a 100x cuter than pikachu they have a high sp.ATK& speed. i oppose to annyone who hates these cuties.
plusle minum and pichu are the cute trio.

how couled you hate these.

http://www.suta-raito.com/images/PM.gif

Ria
July 9th, 2006, 01:10 AM
Aw, I don't hate them! They're adowwable! ^^; ESPECIALLY Plusle ^^; I could crushuggle them all day long... and I will :p I mean, sure their stats are kinda sucky, but that doesn't really bother me, because I often like to play a team of weaker or unevolved pokemon for challenge ^^;

miyo
July 9th, 2006, 03:04 AM
I love plusle and minum(especialy minum)they are considerd the first and second cutest in my cuteness scale(minum first of course)and ontop of the fact thatthey are a 100x cuter than pikachu they have a high sp.ATK& speed. i oppose to annyone who hates these cuties.
plusle minum and pichu are the cute trio.

how couled you hate these.

http://www.suta-raito.com/images/PM.gif

Hmmm, as much as I find Plusle and Minun cute, I'd disagree that Pikachu is a 100 times less cute than they are.. I think Pikachu's a lot cuter, sry. XD

Twilight Itachi X
July 9th, 2006, 04:32 AM
No, you're not the only one who likes Plusle/Minun. Minun's one of my favorites! :t312:

Rai
July 9th, 2006, 08:27 AM
I have never really used them in battle...But I don't hate them ^^ I think they are extremely adorable <33 ;D

Kraka-chan
July 9th, 2006, 10:35 AM
Well they're not only cute (kawaii...^_^), but, if used properly, they'd rule the double battles.

At first, I thought they were stange Pichu clones, but they're starting to grow on me.

I think it's mostly male Trainers who dislike them, and mostly for their stats. (Sorry guys)

Neo Android
July 9th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Im a male trainer and i do like them especially plusle, i use to use them both until i discovered something different about plusle ^^ and its not its looks.

In Theroy (So dont quote me )

Plusle would be the strong of the two bcause of the postive energy charge whilst minun is a negative charge weaking it slightly

Also i did a test on pkmn emerald and then sapphire

I went to the same trainer (double battle) they had the same pokemon each turn, my pokemon were the ones who were different. I started off with 2 plusle at level 20 and 2 minun at level 20 and they all had the same attacks and it took less turns for the plusle to beat the pokemon than it did the minun

I think there great pokemon but pikachu was first and thats why people would say 'clone'

TheFrozen
July 9th, 2006, 11:14 AM
I don't hate any pokémons all have their values. ^_^ And i like minun more because it looks cuter o.o even thou they look the same. ^^;;

Vampire://Krimm
July 9th, 2006, 07:57 PM
I love em both. I have them on my Ruby, Saphire, Emrald, and so one....I think those are it XD

SephirothX
July 9th, 2006, 08:10 PM
They're soooooo cute! (This is coming from a guy!) I love Plusle and Minun! And if you hate them, you hate Pikachu twice as much, because technically, Plusle and Minun are each half a Pikachu. (Think of Pikachu as a magnet or a battery. Plusle is the north/positive side and Minun is the south/negative half.)

_Rayquaza_Addict_
July 9th, 2006, 09:03 PM
I like them both. I have a Plusie on level 58.

Bekki
July 10th, 2006, 04:29 AM
I like them to even though I haven't actually trained them yet.

PikaRom
July 10th, 2006, 09:07 AM
Plusle and Minun are cute. Sure, they look like Pikachu, but in a few ways, they might be better. They make a great electric tag team!

miyo
July 11th, 2006, 02:26 AM
Plusle and Minun are cute. Sure, they look like Pikachu, but in a few ways, they might be better. They make a great electric tag team!

hmmm, speaking of tag team, are MInun and Plusle that strong in tags? With their Plus and Minus ability.. I tried using them in tag battles, but the power didn't seem as strong.. very easily, I got beaten.. ><;;

Drew
July 12th, 2006, 01:36 PM
Yeah...I dont they're any stronger that way either...
>> ...at least, from my experiance they aren't...
Who knows... x__x

Kyattsuai
July 14th, 2006, 09:59 PM
Probably not the best strategy to have 2 electric Pokemon as a team anyway. One earthquake and they're oppositely-charged toast.

Skitty101
July 14th, 2006, 11:15 PM
I don't dislike any Pokemon. :D
Except for Jynx...:paranoid:
P.S: I'm not rasist.

miyo
July 15th, 2006, 01:36 AM
I don't dislike any Pokemon. :D
Except for Jynx...:paranoid:
P.S: I'm not rasist.

oooh. I've heard of some rumours about Jynx being racist or something.. what has Jynx gotta do with being racist? o_o

Team-Aqua-Admin
July 15th, 2006, 04:20 PM
oooh. I've heard of some rumours about Jynx being racist or something.. what has Jynx gotta do with being racist? o_o

Well back a numbe rof years ago, Jynx's face used to be black instead of purple. People got mad becuase it resembled black people/black face actors(white people dressed to look liek black people for entertainment). There was a hwole uproar, so it's face was changed to purple.

Anyways, on topic, I LOVE Plusle and Minun. I like Minun the most!

miyo
July 21st, 2006, 09:50 PM
Well back a numbe rof years ago, Jynx's face used to be black instead of purple. People got mad becuase it resembled black people/black face actors(white people dressed to look liek black people for entertainment). There was a hwole uproar, so it's face was changed to purple.

Anyways, on topic, I LOVE Plusle and Minun. I like Minun the most!

wow.. a whole uproar about this issue, and I've never even hear about it.. hahas. In fact, I didn't even notice the change in their face colour.. wasn't really my fav pokemon anyways XD

Kaseo
July 25th, 2006, 07:50 AM
Who hates plusle and minun? T.T I love them^^. Plusle the most. In the upcoming online pokemon games...I'm having a plusle and my sister a minun. ^.^

Sammi
July 26th, 2006, 10:38 PM
I don't mind them. ^^ I personally don't use them, but they're still fine. And I don't see them as Pikachu ripoffs. They might be yellow mice, but they're different from Pikachu. The two are a team. ^^;; But maybe that's just me. XD;

The Fallen
July 27th, 2006, 01:39 PM
I actually have a pretty strong Plusle. I began training it because I was tired of the electric pokemon that everyone uses.

ShadowHero
July 27th, 2006, 06:23 PM
Nah, Plusle and Minun pwn. I use them in double battles in Emerald.

miyo
July 28th, 2006, 05:59 PM
Plusle and Minun are so close to each other.. it'll be sad to see them battle against each other.. well, my sister and I will be battling with our GB after our final year examinations.. she's using a Plusle and I'm using a Minun.. :P

Shorty
August 2nd, 2006, 08:32 PM
I think those two Pokémon are adorable too.

Though I do often confused between which is which at times. XD

Kylie-chan
August 2nd, 2006, 10:55 PM
...how could you think you're the only Plusle &/or Minun fan? xD! Personally, I <3 them. They are adorable, and they also work together -- I think that is very sweet. :3

Cherrim
August 5th, 2006, 02:03 PM
I can't stand Plusle for some reason, but I really like Minun. XD; At first I couldn't stand them for being Pichu ripoffs, but since it took so long to actually get my Pichu in RuSa, I ended up training a Minun and I've liked it ever since. :3

Plateface
August 6th, 2006, 01:56 AM
Dont know how anyone can compare them with Pikachu..Minun and Plusle are based off a Rabbit. :P

I don't mind Plusle and Minun, theyre great in 2vs2 battles with Helping Hand and the other attack...

I would prefer Pachirisu (electric squirrel) though. it looks cool.