PDA

View Full Version : Is This Also Your Problem?

cyber_killer
April 14th, 2004, 06:26 AM
If I Talk In Class About Pokemon, And Then They Start Calling Me Baby, Pokefreak, Nerd And Such.. I Just Hate That! Does This Happen To You Guys Too?

ASG
April 14th, 2004, 06:31 AM
No i have barly talked about pokemon in school.This is offtopic but who got you those pictures and banner in signature?

Lanceiscool
April 14th, 2004, 06:38 AM
I've been called a geek for talking 'bout yugioh and pokemon before, but WHO CARES? Not like anything jerks like them say means anything.

Sapphire
April 14th, 2004, 06:41 AM
>__< I hate it when they do that. I'm teased about just my how to draw manga book! ((why did some girl have to have 'manga' as her last name?)) Grr...even my sister makes fun of me! (not-fair)

//mew\\
April 14th, 2004, 06:57 AM
Hehe not the onlyone here i presume and yes,that is my same problem,people thinking that pokemon is for 5,6 year old kids only. *goes and slashes everyone who said that*

asher_son_of_ash
April 14th, 2004, 07:09 AM
O_o; Guess I'm not the only one...

Actually, I don't mind being called PokeFreak, Nerd, Geek, etc. It doesn't matter. >_>; Unless you count being pushed aside by a few bullies.

:laugh: Boy, were they in for a surprise when I nearly KOed them.

++('_')++ Wooper

cyber_killer
April 14th, 2004, 07:52 AM
Heh, But One REALLY Annoying Thing Is This:

I Already Had Someone To Annoy Me On School Every Day, And When I Was Walking With Crutches (Snowboarding Is Hard.. :'( ) He Kept "Falling Accedentally" Behind Me, And Hes A Real Populair Guy And Now Almost The Whole School Calls Me Pokegeek!

Life Ain't Fair For Us Pokemon Fans..

Dark_Absol
April 14th, 2004, 08:33 AM
This happened today:

I and my friend were playng TCG, and them one guy said:
-Yay... Pokmon! Babys...
We continued to play, so he said:
-Look here Pok*****!
And we continued to play... so, he decided to get out.

But there's always those ***** guys that thing pokemon a child thing...

Wing Zero
April 14th, 2004, 08:38 AM
happens all the time, but since im such a free and different spirit i always dont care what they think... let them call me names, do i care no! yea, so it does happen to me too, but nothing to be ashamed of...wear the ridicule like a badge of honor!

Kayleigh
April 14th, 2004, 08:55 AM
((This would go in Pokmon General better... And I think that there's a similiar thread. Let me look!))

I've never really been teased for liking Pokmon. Maybe it's because I don't go to a public school. Online, yes, some people have commented on it, but I don't give a care what they think. If they've got a problem with it, then it's that simple. They have a problem. A major one, if they'd waste their time picking on someone just because of their interests.

Imakuni?
April 14th, 2004, 09:32 AM
i just tell them to shutup
*kills 25 limit

Porygon
April 14th, 2004, 10:04 AM
Agreed. If they don't like you because of Pokmon, then they're not worthy to be your friend.

IceKitten
April 14th, 2004, 10:44 AM
This is off-topic but Cyber_Killer how come you type every word with a capital letter?

--White Wolf--
April 14th, 2004, 10:53 AM
i don't talk about that i like pokemon, or else i would get bullyd

Greetz,
--White Wolf--

Wing Zero
April 14th, 2004, 10:56 AM
i talk about it all the time and if they say anything i get in their face and trash talk them..usualy about their mama so they stem off..i nevver really mean it, but it gets annoying..

Pokedragonfire
April 14th, 2004, 11:43 AM
I don't mention it at school... I pretend I don't like it but I never say it's dumb or anything, I just never bring it up. What they don't understand is a 5 or 6 year old could never comprehend the complexities of the game. I'd love to see them try it, I'd kick their butt. Because of pokemon, I'm 1st place in Chess Club (From practicing the TCG)

Alverge
April 14th, 2004, 11:46 AM
i don't talk about that i like pokemon, or else i would get bullyd

Thats kind of like how it is for me. If I talk about certain things at my school then my popularity would go down a lot. The only people I talk stuff like pokemon too are either my brothers or my true friends(like friends that I mostly hang with).......yea so I dont talk about it either.

Pokedragonfire
April 14th, 2004, 11:55 AM
You have popularity *mouth drops open* people like you? Like the whole school ignores me (except a selected few: my friends and maybe people who are in the same club as me). Honestly, in gym, I always get partnered with the mentally disabled kid. I wouldn't mind once in a great while, but its like every other day!!! *Gets mad at computer that picked what class I'm in and smashes it*

cyber_killer
April 14th, 2004, 11:59 AM
This is off-topic but Cyber_Killer how come you type every word with a capital letter?

Hmmm... Actually, I Don't Know.. :|

Anyway, It Really (Beeps) That The School Is Turned Against Me, I'm In The First Class, And I Don't Have Much Friends Yet In School, I'd Like To Make Ne Ones, But This Would Really Prevent It!

EDIT: Did You Mean Me By "You Have Populairity People Like You?"

Because, If So, No.. That Dudes A Total (Beep)..
He's Like: "Oh- I'm Cool, Look At Me! Don't You Just Wish You Want To Be Me?"...
*Pukes*

pokeguy76
April 14th, 2004, 12:07 PM
I used to talk about pokemon in class and this also happened to me, so I just don't mention it anymore

pokeguy76
April 14th, 2004, 12:10 PM
((This would go in Pokmon General better... And I think that there's a similiar thread. Let me look!))

I've never really been teased for liking Pokmon. Maybe it's because I don't go to a public school. Online, yes, some people have commented on it, but I don't give a care what they think. If they've got a problem with it, then it's that simple. They have a problem. A major one, if they'd waste their time picking on someone just because of their interests.
**** right, took the words right... from my keyboard???

Chairman Kaga
April 14th, 2004, 12:35 PM
Back when I first got into pokemon 4 years ago in the 6th grade, I made the mistake of talking about it and I got mercilessly persecuted the entire grade...but now, people just don't care and I can talk about it and nothing happens (but I'm like the only fan in the school nowadays -.- )

Pokedragonfire
April 14th, 2004, 04:25 PM
EDIT: Did You Mean Me By "You Have Populairity People Like You?"
People make fun of me for other reasons, like I'm obsessed with dragons and that's all I draw in art class. They always say "Why do you draw dragons all the time?" in a mean, snobby voice. I meant that people like ignore me. Few people like me. I've got friends but in many of my classes I have no friends or anyone to be a partner with on a group project. I hate school, except studyhall because I'm allowed online. And art, except I don't like the people in it. I HATE gym a lot. (read my post above) :'(

Dizzy
April 14th, 2004, 04:30 PM
People would make fun of me if i talked in school about it, if they bash it.. i'd just go along with it.

Teara
April 14th, 2004, 04:52 PM
I don't really have that problem. I'm a pokemon fan but it'z not like I run up and down the hallz yelling "pokemon iz cool!" People know I do but they don't care...I guezz they don't bother to make fun of me becauze I'm preppy(might az well admit it) and I have alot of friendz that would yell at them for it...erm, well I would yell at them actually but I havn't had to zo far ^_^ I had to defend my friend once when zhe waz being picked on but people lizten to me zo it ended really quickly.
They all know that if I get mad I could eazily make all their zchool zocial eventz lame with my pozition in ztudent office >=D

usami
April 14th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Back when I first got into pokemon 4 years ago in the 6th grade, I made the mistake of talking about it and I got mercilessly persecuted the entire grade...but now, people just don't care and I can talk about it and nothing happens (but I'm like the only fan in the school nowadays -.- )
I doubt your the only fan in shcool people have just learned to hide it really well, i know tons of people that like pokemon at school and try to hide it but they can't hide it from me, well i was teased about once but no one remembers it anymore, for some reason people think they have to hide it but they don't. I try to hide it but somtimes when people ask me if i like pokemon i tell them that i hate it and err i hate doing that..

Chairman Kaga
April 14th, 2004, 05:18 PM
I doubt your the only fan in shcool people have just learned to hide it really well, i know tons of people that like pokemon at school and try to hide it but they can't hide it from me, well i was teased about once but no one remembers it anymore, for some reason people think they have to hide it but they don't. I try to hide it but somtimes when people ask me if i like pokemon i tell them that i hate it and err i hate doing that..

Actually, come to think of it, there used to be a lot of pokemon fans at my school...the thing is in the past year they were all converted to Yu-Gi-Oh fans...well I became a YGO fan but I also retained my love for pokemon...I know two or three people who own R/S but I don't know anyone who collects the TCG or watches the Anime anymore...but I'm sure there are others like me who watch it and just hide it. I'm actually sort of open about liking pokemon, and people don't mind since I've sort of been labled a gamer at school. I would have no reason to hide it now mainly because if anyone gave me flack about it they would surely have to be incredibly ignorant to tease someone for so petty a thing...that's what fifth graders do, not sophomores, juniors, and seniors.

Timbjerr
April 14th, 2004, 05:26 PM
I'm actually not criticized for liking pokmon too much. Just today, I was talking to my friend and looking up video games on eBay, and he saw me bidding on Pokmon Colosseum and said, "so, you're one of those teenage pokmon fans I hear about all the time? It's really no surprise, you seem like that kind of guy."
My school may be very materialistic, but the students there are not very judgemental.

Moonlit_Angel
April 14th, 2004, 06:25 PM
I don't talk about it in school. But I know what they'd think.

Timbjerr
April 14th, 2004, 07:17 PM
come to think of it, I'm a lot like Taera. I'm not necessarily the most popular person in my school, but I am pretty well-reputed among the people my grade as "that smart, artistic, funny, anim-fan, gamer kind of guy." I'm actually pretty well-respected as one of the top 100 students as far as class rank and I'm sort of a mentor to those who do not understand what is being taught in their classes, so people don't really care what my personal interests are...If I like pokmon so what?

now I know if I go around school talking about how cool the pokmon games are all day, then I'd find myself headfirst in a trashcan come dismissal time. XD

Scyther5
April 14th, 2004, 07:26 PM
People will be people and jerks will be jerks, but thats life. If its not "cool" the mojority of the people will despise it to fit in, but really fit in with who if there all the same.
Stariotypes will always say stuff like pokemon is gay.
All i can say is JUST DEAL, its there prob. if they dont like it!

cyber_killer
April 14th, 2004, 09:32 PM
Well, I Can Tell, I'm NOT Populair At School.. I'm Probably One Of The Most Un-Populair Kids..

Duke R
April 14th, 2004, 11:34 PM
My mother went me to 4 psychologists and 2 psichiatrists, I think was'coz all ones at my school'n my friends laughed to me'n said somethings that I can't say'coz some words are censored... I think... I standed all time alone, being anti-social, and sometimes crying and thinking, 'coz they think this'bout all I believe??? But I'm trying to make a religion'bout pokmon and, someday, see some people following it and, then, I'll can say: I AM NORMAL! I'm sad... I am...

Ytnim
April 15th, 2004, 12:22 AM
When I first learned about pokemon it was only me and my friends that did anything with it but we didn't hide the fact we liked pokemon because Pokemon was new and no one knew what it was. Then people started to know and find out and stuff and I think the entire school had at least one pokemon card (I was a grade 5 then and the part of the school I was in only went to grade 6). Then like almost every school in my state banned pokemon cards because they were afraid people would pay lots of money for a 'rare' card. Then pokemon died practically in my state (I'm serious). I know of four people now that have any pokemon stuff; my friend, his cousin, a guy who owned my pokemon sapphire before me (I'm cheap so I got it pre-played) and someone who he traded with. I don't collect the cards anymore but I own red, yellow, silver, crystal and sapphire for real but I have every single game in roms. I am fairly popular and could be the smartest guy in school if I wasn't a lazy bum but I don't talk about pokemon at school. I don't have any pokemon games outside of the gameboy because I like the range of games the PS2 offers.

jynx
April 15th, 2004, 01:12 AM
no, but they sometimes insult pokemon in front of me, so they could make fun of me >.<

Porygon
April 15th, 2004, 10:05 AM
They don't know what they're saying.

TeamRocket
April 16th, 2004, 10:12 AM
Yeah it has happened to me - but I really couldn't care less.

Wing Zero
April 16th, 2004, 10:14 AM
Well, I Can Tell, I'm NOT Populair At School.. I'm Probably One Of The Most Un-Populair Kids..

isnt people knowing your name kind of a popularity? right, in that case like everyone knows my name at school, so i gueess im kind of popular? :\
anyways, even if you are popular they would still torment pople for liking pokemon...the best way is just ignore them while they talk, itll make them look like idiots... :P

Chairman Kaga
April 16th, 2004, 11:09 AM
isnt people knowing your name kind of a popularity? right, in that case like everyone knows my name at school, so i gueess im kind of popular? :\
anyways, even if you are popular they would still torment pople for liking pokemon...the best way is just ignore them while they talk, itll make them look like idiots... :P

There's a difference between being known and being popular...everyone's always known my name since grade school, but that's only because of the nasty rumors people would spread about me...

Wing Zero
April 16th, 2004, 11:18 AM
well then your know for a bad thing...but in my case its a good thing...
anyways i had just tested my method in public and it Wooorrrkkkksss....hheheheh
just ignore them and theyll repeat themselves and then you say whos the idot now?heh and if you dont wanna say that keep ignoring them and theyre taking to themselves, and thius theyre psychopatic..

Dizzy
April 16th, 2004, 11:20 AM
But if I told anyone I like to play pokemon games, I'd be disowned on the spot.. My friends wouldnt go for that and I'd have to walk amongst the other kids. :(

Wing Zero
April 16th, 2004, 11:23 AM
then is that true friendship, they should accept you for what you are, you shouldnt have to change to please other people...

Dizzy
April 16th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Actually it is true friendship, I could never accept myself, nor could they theirselves, But we all know that if someone breaks the rules then there out. And I change for the good of them and me, And We all change together.. If someone does something we all do it. We're down for one and one for all and all for one.

Flygon trainer
April 16th, 2004, 11:25 AM
I never have that problem.. possibly because I talk non-stop about dinosaurs when I'm at school.. that's why it's not smart to engage in a dinosaur discussion with me... :cheeky:

Porygon
April 16th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Lol. I take it then you've been to Drumheller?

Mew564
April 16th, 2004, 04:48 PM
People always make fun of me for liking Pokemon at school. They always call me a nerd and everything.
This happened last week:

Total popular girl: Hey you retarded Pokemon fan. You finished you Ruby game yet?

Me: I'm not retarded and leave me the **** alone.

Total popular girl: Hey everyone, the pokemon nerd's here!
*everyone in cafeteria turns toward me*

Me: One day, you will pay. Until then, just leave me alone. Go off in you own little preppy and popular world. *I walk away*

Dizzy
April 16th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Hey What's wrong with preps? I'm a prep and I dont treat people like that :(

obsessedgamer
April 16th, 2004, 05:55 PM
I never talk about pokemon at school. No one ever seems to mention it, and if they do, i just kinda remain neutral, i don't say anything on the subject. But maybe that's because i try to avoid 95% of the people at my school.

Duke R
April 16th, 2004, 09:07 PM
I never talk about pokemon at school. No one ever seems to mention it, and if they do, i just kinda remain neutral, i don't say anything on the subject. But maybe that's because i try to avoid 95% of the people at my school.I too... But now I'm trying to talk someone to be not the non-normal... When I said something'bout pokmon the normal ones called me the retarded... they called...

Jirachi
April 16th, 2004, 09:40 PM
What are you all talking about??? In my school, everyone loves Pokemon!

Chairman Kaga
April 17th, 2004, 08:16 AM
What are you all talking about??? In my school, everyone loves Pokemon!

Then your school is simply the exception to the rule. People have sort of a pre-made list of things to hate people for most places...pokemon seems to be one of those things in most schools. If a prep or a bully in most grade schools hears the word pokemon, it triggers inside of them the need to hate the person who uttered the word. Around the ninth or tenth grade people just stop caring, except for people like the hardcore drug addicts, but they're no concern. People will always hate others for the most foolish reasons, but I suppose if enough people like something in a certain area, haters are powerless to keep people quiet on the subject, but again that's very rare.

TeamRocket
April 17th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Most people say - "Pokemon is for little kids" and I say "Obviously not - I like it"

ScArLetSkye
April 17th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Most people say - "Pokemon is for little kids" and I say "Obviously not - I like it"

Go you!;)
I wish I had the courage to say that..... '_'*sighs*
Me, I barely talk about it.....but sometimes I talk about the pkmn Nintento games with a few......kind souls.XP

cyber_killer
April 17th, 2004, 10:43 PM
Heh, I Don't Have Much Courage, Thats Why I Ignore Them, I'd Like To Dis (Dunno If Its English) Those Guys, I Just Don't Have The Courage.. And, Ignoring Doesn't Really Help At My School, It Just Marks You As "The Guy Who Is A Scaredy Cat"..
That Sucks..

Lucifer
April 18th, 2004, 02:17 AM
When I was 14 (when Red/Blue were released) I would talk about it with my buds, but a) generally not where others could hear, and b) not in a way in which people could use the "nerd" label. We just....discussed it.

As for why people frown upon (especially older) Poke fans - it's basically because they don't understand it. I, personally, blame two things for that. Firstly, Nintendo, for promoting the games as being childish, and having the more 'cuddley' monsters like Pikachu and Squirtle stand at the helm of their ad campaigns.

Secondly, the cartoon. Although most non-Pokemon fans actually enjoy the cartoon (who doesn't appreciate the sheer cheesiness of Japanese anime?), it still gives off babyish vibes thanks to (again) the inclusion of kiddy Pokemon. Pikachu in every episode. [Shudder]

I'm just a fan behind closed doors really, even though I'm nowhere near as hyped about it as when it first came out. Still, it gives no-one any ammo to dis, yo'. ;)

cyber_killer
April 18th, 2004, 03:43 AM
I Was Seven When Pokemon Was Realeased (I Think) And That Time, Everyone Was In The Craze Of Pokemon.. The Good Ol' Days.. *Sigh*

Mew564
April 18th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Hey What's wrong with preps? I'm a prep and I dont treat people like that :(

I am soo sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm so sorry! Please forgive me. You see, the preppy people at my school are always bossing the non-preppy people(like me) around. They always treat everyone like that. They neeed attitude adjustments.

And as usual, I'm sorry.

cyber_killer
April 18th, 2004, 09:48 AM
Hmm.. Just Wanna Know, What Are Preps?

Mew564
April 18th, 2004, 09:55 AM
Okay. Preps are preppy people.

What is preppy?

Okay. my definition is a person who thinks he or she is better than everyone else and that they can boss people around just because they imagine themselves to be better than other people.

AKA they're popular people who boss me around and torture my life because I'm not popular.

My school is flooded with them.
But you never know, they are sometimes nice.
In the inside they are really nice people.

Duke R
April 18th, 2004, 10:30 AM
One time I was so crazy with a prep that I threaded a pen into his hand... that blood, made me happy... I hate preps...

cyber_killer
April 18th, 2004, 11:30 AM
I Got Lotsa Preps On My School Than..

Chairman Kaga
April 18th, 2004, 11:34 AM
I hate to take this off topic even more, but the most accurate definition of prep, when used as a derrogatory term, that I have come up with is as follows:

prep: n. (prĕp): A schoolperson classified as having feelings of superiorty over other people who are considered lesser than them because of physical or personal attributes that are not up to the standards of the prep or popular society. A prep will often act out in a demeaning and/or hateful manner toward the targeted individuals to derive pleasure from watching the targeted person suffer physical, emotional, or psychological pain from the malicious actions of the prep. Preps have a tendency to commune exclusively with other preps. Preps consider themselves more beautiful/handsome, smarter, and more athletic than those who are not of their kind, and consider themselves altogether more popular and more important than others.

I doubt anyone here is a prep in this sense, rather a trendy person with popular friends.

There might be a total of 10 people at my high school who meet these conditions. Other people are, as I said, trendy people with popular friends who are quite kind once you get to know them somewhat. There was a prep hierarchy at my school in my grade up until the beginning of the ninth grade when it dissolved with the moving-away of the most popular prep guy in my grade (and consequentially I was never tormented again by them.) When he left, they seemed to have come to their senses and realized that most all people in the grade were worthy of their comradery.

But anyway...that's basically what a prep in the derrogatory sense is...just trying to clear things up ^_^;;

*terrible childhood memories come rushing back* >_<

cyber_killer
April 18th, 2004, 11:37 AM
I Just Call Them: Suckers.. *******s They Just Swear Against Me For No Reason, And Then Ask If They Can Borrow Money..

TeamRocket
April 19th, 2004, 07:18 AM
Borrow money? If they diss me or pokemon and they expect to borrow money they will get laughed out of their feeble minds.

pichbob
April 19th, 2004, 03:51 PM
You have popularity *mouth drops open* people like you? Like the whole school ignores me (except a selected few: my friends and maybe people who are in the same club as me). Honestly, in gym, I always get partnered with the mentally disabled kid. I wouldn't mind once in a great while, but its like every other day!!! *Gets mad at computer that picked what class I'm in and smashes it*i get called a nerd but the irony is that i skate and im good at sport
i got so annoyed i took out one of em in pe
hes a little whiner(short and annoying) realy bad sport but i have ways of dealing with him!!! try it

Mew564
April 19th, 2004, 08:06 PM
About 95% of my class is made up of preps.
STUPID PREPS!

Now a confession: I used to be an ameteur prep..... But I was only one for a week. It was horrible bossing people around. Now, preps totally hate me.

But the superior preps ruined my life and found out I liked pokemon. they totally freaked out. I hate them!!!

Usually, I find myself cursing them out daily. I almost got 4 detentions for doing so..

lighterhead2001
April 19th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Ok guys...I know how you feel....we should make a complaint thread....but yaknow...I really don t hav to worry about keeping my like for pokemon confidential...My family always forgets my like hehe...and those preps here there are soooo many...not like dizzy but man...Ieven 5'th graders...I remember 5'th grade in pubic school...there were no probs...I was a teachers pet and a freindly 'Prep" kinda deal...although i only had 4-5 freind...*sigh*

Dizzy
April 19th, 2004, 09:10 PM
I am soo sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm so sorry! Please forgive me. You see, the preppy people at my school are always bossing the non-preppy people(like me) around. They always treat everyone like that. They neeed attitude adjustments.

And as usual, I'm sorry.

Awww I'm sorry to hear that, You dont have to be sorry, just a kind misunderstanding :), I guess some preps give us bad names.. They really should lighten up.

Dizzy
April 19th, 2004, 09:13 PM
I hate to take this off topic even more, but the most accurate definition of prep, when used as a derrogatory term, that I have come up with is as follows:

prep: n. (prĕp): A schoolperson classified as having feelings of superiorty over other people who are considered lesser than them because of physical or personal attributes that are not up to the standards of the prep or popular society. A prep will often act out in a demeaning and/or hateful manner toward the targeted individuals to derive pleasure from watching the targeted person suffer physical, emotional, or psychological pain from the malicious actions of the prep. Preps have a tendency to commune exclusively with other preps. Preps consider themselves more beautiful/handsome, smarter, and more athletic than those who are not of their kind, and consider themselves altogether more popular and more important than others.

I doubt anyone here is a prep in this sense, rather a trendy person with popular friends.

There might be a total of 10 people at my high school who meet these conditions. Other people are, as I said, trendy people with popular friends who are quite kind once you get to know them somewhat. There was a prep hierarchy at my school in my grade up until the beginning of the ninth grade when it dissolved with the moving-away of the most popular prep guy in my grade (and consequentially I was never tormented again by them.) When he left, they seemed to have come to their senses and realized that most all people in the grade were worthy of their comradery.

But anyway...that's basically what a prep in the derrogatory sense is...just trying to clear things up ^_^;;

*terrible childhood memories come rushing back* >_<

Hey, I'm a prep, and yah I'm popular. I don't treat anyone better then anyone, they are all people, right? I'm not going to lie, I see myself as sexy, but not smart *im mad blonde*, and athletic of course. But that doesnt mean anything. I'm trendy and has popular friends.

Remember everyone, One thing I will never do to you (or anyone) Is act like I'm better then you, because I'm not.

Sorry for the Double post!

Hey we have a Hierarchy at my school. Divided into the 4 houses. Green, Gold, Tan and Blue. I'm in Tan House again (used to be in Blue, Tan before that). And me and my friends are probably the most popular Ninth Graders in Tan House.. but that dont mean anything do you guys.

Geometric-sama
April 19th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Everyone hates it when I talk about Pokmon... they all hate Pokmon... even the people who used to love it. Even my friends who I conscripted to work on my Pokmon site get annoyed when I talk about it... does anyone else get the feeling that I talk about it just a bit too much? XD

cyber_killer
April 19th, 2004, 09:31 PM
Neh Ya Don't Talk To Much ;).
Its Also Really Annoying If You Had Friends Who Loved Pokemon And Collected The Cards And Everything, And Now Say That Its Stupid.. Stupid Friends..

Geometric-sama
April 19th, 2004, 09:38 PM
Yes, actually I do know people like that. And what's worse is - THEY THREW OUT THE CARDS! Just chucked them in the bin! *sobs*

cyber_killer
April 19th, 2004, 09:40 PM
Heh, When My Friends Wanna Get Rid Of It, They Either Sell Them (To Little Kids Who's Parents Pay Alot Of Money, 5 For A Machoke!!!) Or They Give It To Me..
Usually, Its The First Case.. Boohoo...

Geometric-sama
April 19th, 2004, 09:42 PM
He said he'd give them to me... then when I asked him two weeks later, he said he'd chucked them out already... needless to say, he is not exactly one of my close friends. More like an "acquaintance" XD

Dizzy
April 19th, 2004, 09:44 PM
Heh, When My Friends Wanna Get Rid Of It, They Either Sell Them (To Little Kids Who's Parents Pay Alot Of Money, 5 For A Machoke!!!) Or They Give It To Me..
Usually, Its The First Case.. Boohoo...

You live in Europe?

I think I want to seel my cares too :)

Geometric-sama
April 19th, 2004, 09:46 PM
Seel your cares? Seel I get, it's a Pokmon... but what does it have to do with caring? Oh! I know, it's a caring Pokmon! XD

cyber_killer
April 19th, 2004, 10:02 PM
You live in Europe?

I think I want to seel my cares too :)

Yup, I Live In Europe, In Holland.
It Could Be So That Later On, Poikemon Cards Are Going To Be Valuable, Or Really Really REALLY Unvaluable.. I Hope The First One ^_^ :laugh:

Dizzy
April 19th, 2004, 10:04 PM
ooo Holland Rocks, I've never been but my father lived there before. I have Euros though :).

cyber_killer
April 19th, 2004, 10:06 PM
Hehe Holland Is Pretty OK, Though Its Climate Ain't That Nice.. Anyway, Whats Your Fav. Card? I Had 3 Black Charizards When I Was On Prime School, The 6th Year, And Some People Got Jealous And THREW THEM AWAY! THAT SUCKS! And Whats Your Best Card?

TeamRocket
April 20th, 2004, 12:35 PM
California is alright with me

Geometric-sama
April 20th, 2004, 06:07 PM
CK, best card discussion is in TCG forum. XD There's not that many Australian Pokmon fans anymore, you can see that by the lack of them on PC Xd