PDA

View Full Version : Romance Thread

Flame Demon
July 10th, 2006, 06:42 AM
Well, people like me and probably ten of millions of other teenagers are still searching for true love.

First, read the rules.

RULES:

-Don't insult anybody for their views. For example, if a homosexual person posts here don't say "HAHAHA! You're a queer!" or anything like that.

-We all have our opinions. Please don't let this thread turn into a flame war over who has the best opinion.

-Don't spam, or the administrators and moderators will be after you.

-Please stay ontopic. If you would like to make a side comment, at least make part of your post ontopic.

You can't do this:

"LOL! I'm back from the the toliet!"

You can do this:

"Whoa! This thread is getting popular.

Anyway, just talk to her and tell you how you feel."

All other general PC rules and OC rules apply to this thread.

OK, you guys can now discuss.

I've had people that liked me, but I have yet to get a girlfriend.

Drummershuff
July 10th, 2006, 07:48 AM
I've had a couple of girlfriends, but I haven't had one for a few months now. =/

Flame Demon
July 10th, 2006, 08:03 AM
Hey, at least you've had one. When did you get your first girlfriend?

Drummershuff
July 10th, 2006, 09:35 AM
I was about 13 I think.. I met her at school. XD

Flame Demon
July 10th, 2006, 10:49 AM
Well, I have one friend that was a girl that liked spending time with me, and hugged me everytime she saw me. Would that be considered a girlfriend?

ArKiVe
July 10th, 2006, 10:56 AM
I haven't had a girlfriend yet. I've had people who liked me, but I never liked them back.

Flame Demon
July 10th, 2006, 11:01 AM
I'm pretty much ditto. I've known one person that considered me to be a boyfriend and I was grade below her and I just went along with it because I didn't want to be the only single one around. I liked her as a friend and I found out soon she liked my as a boyfriend. It was sort of lol.

Demonta
July 10th, 2006, 11:13 AM
I never had a girlfriend and I am acceptant to the fact that I am just not popular. XD

Flame Demon
July 10th, 2006, 11:41 AM
I'm moderate. I have the potential to be popular if I speak up, but I'm not the best at that. XD

B-Baller
July 10th, 2006, 01:20 PM
Well, I have one friend that was a girl that liked spending time with me, and hugged me everytime she saw me. Would that be considered a girlfriend?

No, not really. There's this girl that does exactly that at our school, except that she does it to everyone, not just me, XD.

And me? I had my first girlfriend two weeks ago but we broke up six days later. It was really sad cos we shared our first kiss together. Heh, pre-teens nowadays.

Randall Raichu
July 10th, 2006, 02:58 PM
Geuss I feel like a man-♥♥♥♥♥. Everyone is talking about not having any girlfriends and I have had to many. I am with one know who I love. She loves me 2! I am so happy! We have been together for a while and I see this lasting.

Flame Demon
July 10th, 2006, 03:06 PM
I feel great for you Randall.

Dawg 2005
July 10th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Congrats, Randall.

I've only had one girlfriend, and it turned out she didn't really like me at all, which hurt. XD

But oh well, I could care less about her.

Randall Raichu
July 10th, 2006, 10:10 PM
Thanks guys..I will do anything to make it work. I have had my heart broke more than once.

Emma
July 10th, 2006, 10:13 PM
I've had some boyfriends, and they've lasted for quite a while but in the end they were idiots <_<

Loyal Arcanine
July 11th, 2006, 06:17 AM
I'd like to say that if you're in a good, lasting relationship with somebody you really love and the other loves you too ... ****, do cherish that. I'd love to be in your position.

Flame Demon
July 11th, 2006, 06:20 AM
I mean, I guess I sort had some girlfriends but its not like we took the relationship very seriously. XD

B-Baller
July 11th, 2006, 11:23 AM
Congrats, Randall.

I've only had one girlfriend, and it turned out she didn't really like me at all, which hurt. XD

I feel your pain, my friend. XD. The same happened with me and my GF...ughh. Love hurts a lot....

Rock on Randall! XD Turns out I'm the exact opposite of you. I'm not much with the ladies.

Pincushion
July 11th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Never experienced romance, i'm to weird for anyone to handle.

Sakura
July 11th, 2006, 03:37 PM
Strangely, many people like me currently...sorta... .__. I'm just...well, bad experiences. It hurts, doesn't it, when the one you love goes away without ever informing you? Forever?

Wahhh. ;; Romance is icky.

-Mikuru ♥

Drummershuff
July 12th, 2006, 06:09 AM
Congrats, Randall.

Hmm, I've never had that. The way mine had ended have usually been in an argument.

~Ozy~
July 12th, 2006, 07:41 AM
Fortunately, after a string of bad boyfriends, I found someone who meshes with me perfectly. I love her deeply, as she does me. We complete each other, and... Gah, she's just amazing. Plus, I found her right here on PC. The place is rather sentimental to us both.

Flame Demon
July 12th, 2006, 08:55 AM
That's great for Ozy. ^_^

after a string of bad boyfriends<---Did you mean girlfriend?

Randall Raichu
July 12th, 2006, 09:58 AM
Me and my girl are going to a dance on Friday and I need help! I know she is wearing a bluejean skirt and a pink spagetti strap shirt, but I have NO CLUE what to wear!?!? HELP!?!?!?

~Ozy~
July 12th, 2006, 01:23 PM
No, I meant boyfriends. I'm bi.

As for Randall, hmmm... Dark blue bluejeans, and a semi-tight wite t-shirt tucked in along with a black belt should work. Otherwise, make the t-shirt black and the jeans lighter blue.

Kalylia
July 14th, 2006, 12:41 PM
*giggles and raises hand, bouncing* I'm ~Ozy~'s girl! *giggles again* And I'm glad to know that he's not afraid to tell how I've changed him.

And to Randall, I agree with ~Ozy~. Though, my personal preference leans towards the black T-shirt and lighter blue jeans...

Aether
July 20th, 2006, 08:08 PM
sigh, I have'nt had a taste of romance yet, but i'm patient and I'm sure I'll find the perfect girl someday.

Yuki N.
July 21st, 2006, 08:29 PM
I strongly dislike how kids in their early teens think that they know love and felt "true love" and get so oversensitive when they break up with a mere two-week relationship. In my opinion, it's pretty pathetic.

As for me, I've gone through many things and have experienced through so many relationships. Currently, I do have a relationship and I'm quite content with it.

Astinus
July 24th, 2006, 03:05 PM
Strangely, I had three boyfriends. The first one I met at my local Pokémon TCG League. We lasted for a year, but then kind of drifted apart, due to my fear of the phone. The second one I met at the local Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG League. We lasted for three weeks, due to him not respecting me. The last one was my best friend. Yeah...awkward. We were together for two months. We broke up due to him only going out with me to make me happy. <<

I'm a die-hard Romantic. But, alas, I am a straight asexual with a fear of being touched, so I think my love life ends there. I'm rather happy about it! ^^

Kura
July 24th, 2006, 05:14 PM
@@ Um~ Tbone? Could you edit your post? ._. I find it a bit difficult to read~ (Or please just don't type such a long paragraph like that next time, please) ;o; Much appreciated~

._. As for me, I've never had a boyfriend or had someone like me, really ._. Meh~
(I'm a girl BTW)~

~Kura

Krafty Quill
July 24th, 2006, 05:18 PM
@@ Um~ Tbone? Could you edit your post? ._. I find it a bit difficult to read~ (Or please just don't type such a long paragraph like that next time, please) ;o; Much appreciated~

._. As for me, I've never had a boyfriend or had someone like me, really ._. Meh~
(I'm a girl BTW)~

~Kura

Why are you registered as a guy then? O_O

There could be same sex pairs going around and no one would know about it. >_>

pokemaster7
July 26th, 2006, 05:04 PM
My freind casey(6 grade) has 4 eithgrade girl freinds.

edit: 2nd post: I never had any (unfortunatly).

Krafty Quill
July 27th, 2006, 04:13 AM
Double post dude.

Mods, flame him to death.

Lily
July 27th, 2006, 09:37 AM
Or you could've reported. Krafty, she posed as a guy on purpose...bit of an inside joke.

I have never had a boyfriend, and I don't mind, really. ^_^

Krafty Quill
July 27th, 2006, 11:27 AM
Lily, WTH? O_O

I am a guy. You are busting my chops right about now.

Lily
July 27th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Remember when the staff did the gender change? I believe Kura switched genders because of that, to Kadaj.

Let's stay on topic, now. We are discussing romance, not gender reversals. ^_^

Lord Mike
July 30th, 2006, 11:20 AM
I sort of had a girlfriend. I just didn't know she considered me a boyfriend. >:o

Krafty Quill
July 30th, 2006, 11:36 AM
What exactly would consider you a boyfreind in her eyes, and vice versa?

Lord Mike
July 30th, 2006, 01:00 PM
She started liking me for my last name. =/

Krafty Quill
July 30th, 2006, 01:03 PM
She did?

Oh, she must definitely be in love with you then. ^^"

I'm curious. What is your last name?

Kura
July 30th, 2006, 01:19 PM
Why are you registered as a guy then? O_O

There could be same sex pairs going around and no one would know about it. >_>

@@ Because of the Gentleman's competition~ ._. And I'm just too lazy to change it back to female~

>>; I'm not a man.

Krafty Quill
July 30th, 2006, 01:21 PM
If you are not too lazy to post here, you are not too lazy to change it back.

Just admit it, It's fun being a guy. ^^"

Kylie-chan
August 2nd, 2006, 10:46 PM
Krafty... isn't this the *romance* thread? o_o;

Anyways, being only 12 and not a relationship-wanting person, I have had only a veryyyy tiny taste of romance xD;

&& so what if there are gay couples and pairs out there? o.O In numerous parts of PC history, there have been *openly* same-sex pairings; and it doesn't matter, ne?~~

Shaydeh
August 3rd, 2006, 12:32 AM
Same-sex pairings? How wonderful.

Not all pairings are based on relationship material, myesh? Which means two best friends who happen to be guys can get paired and not have a pact of wild eyes dine on them in every corner they lurk on PC. I don't know if you can tell but I am not the romatic type.

Still, it's interesting to be here. So ... that's why I am here.

Krafty Quill
August 6th, 2006, 06:31 AM
RENEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE! =O

Krafty... isn't this the *romance* thread? o_o;

Anyways, being only 12 and not a relationship-wanting person, I have had only a veryyyy tiny taste of romance xD;

&& so what if there are gay couples and pairs out there? o.O In numerous parts of PC history, there have been *openly* same-sex pairings; and it doesn't matter, ne?~~

According to what I heard, gay pairings are disallowed.

Lily
August 6th, 2006, 02:53 PM
Uncomfortableness does not equal disallowance, nor anything, for that matter, regarding PC's past and such.

Krafty Quill
August 6th, 2006, 03:01 PM
Like I said Seimei Kasu, According to what I heard it is disallowed.

Thanks for clearing that up?

Kaseo
August 6th, 2006, 05:38 PM
Sup all. Kinda bored so here's a story.

Me've only had one gf...well...I'm still only 14 >.>. Anyways, it was still while I was younger...blah blah blah I moved to another state and never saw her again. Since the relationship was when we were still kids like...10? 11? Hmm...anyways again, I got over it. But for almost a year...everyday...at least once a day, I see or hear her name X_x. Its crazy...like I'm cursed T_T. I cant escape...no matter where I go...whether its while I'm staying home or another country @_@. I tried finding the origin of the name and it was "Earth". So it's like she's everywhere T.T.

Blah blah blah...so for now...me trying to find her again XP. I don't really wanna go up to her and talk though. Just...I dunno...see her from a distance, and if she notices me...just maybe smile and walk away. And HOPE that the curse is gone =P.

Well...that's all. Hehe...corny huh...But this don't mean I ain't intrested in other girls =P.

Kylie-chan
August 10th, 2006, 03:48 AM
RENEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE! =O

According to what I heard, gay pairings are disallowed.
Then, you heard incorrectly. PC does not have any sort of rule against homosexuality, no matter what you may have heard. At least, most of it doesn't -- it'd be stupid to make such a blanket assumption.

[To clarify: I'm referring to the members' personal views. The rules aren't discriminatory.]

Lord Mike
August 10th, 2006, 01:23 PM
*Sigh* School just started and I'm in 8th Grade. My old girlfriend has gone on to high school. *Sniffle* At least I'll see her again in 12 more months. :\

We went out often. Never kissed though. *Feels embaressed* We went out for three weeks, well, at least she though she was. She considered my a boyfriend and I considered her a friend the whole time.

She broke up a month later saying she forgot about her other boyfriend. She said she liked me the best though. She though it wasn't fair to her other boyfriend, but we remained friends and still acted like we were boyfriend-girlfriend.

dy14n.cr4v3r
August 10th, 2006, 02:16 PM
No, all my friends that are girls hug me. It's just a thing chicks do I guess. <_<

Anyway, I've had wayy too many <_<
My friends and I once counted around 50, and that was in the 5th grade.
I guess I am a player. :(
But yeah. Some of those ended up with some bad stuff, that I don't think I can go into on the forums.
Just tryin' to keep it PG for you guys. ;)

Lord Mike
August 10th, 2006, 02:24 PM
Well, at least I had a girlfriend. I'm sure not a player though. :\

dy14n.cr4v3r
August 10th, 2006, 02:50 PM
I'm sure not a player though. :\

Rofl, you have to be from the hood like me. O_O

Lord Mike
August 10th, 2006, 02:54 PM
"The Hood"? I won't ask any questions. I don't like GFs to much considering that at school dances you have limited people to dance with...

dy14n.cr4v3r
August 10th, 2006, 03:01 PM
"The Hood"? I won't ask any questions. I don't like GFs to much considering that at school dances you have limited people to dance with...

That is where you are wrong my friend. ;)

Chris Keane
August 10th, 2006, 03:02 PM
hey at least most of you guys actually talk to girls either in general or as friends, iv never had a girl who is just a friend, im too shy an i have absolutly nothing in common with any girl iv met so i never even talk to girls

Lord Mike
August 10th, 2006, 04:49 PM
I talk to girls because it helps build social skills that you need to suceed in life (i.e. Your Job, Wife, etc.).

dy14n.cr4v3r
August 10th, 2006, 05:03 PM
Heh, I have tons of friends that are girls <_<
Who doesn't really. O_O

Lord Mike
August 10th, 2006, 05:07 PM
Lots of people.

I have many "galfriends" as we call it in the south. I'm friendly with them, but I hardly ever see them outside of school, and when I do, we hang, say hi, and share a laugh or two.

Tensaiji
August 15th, 2006, 06:27 PM
:( I've never really had a girlfriend but alot of girls say I'm cute and all and I just turned 13 a few weeks ago so my cusin's boyfriend's sister I like but I'm not sure if she likes me and if she does I have to wait next year until she can turn 13 so i can go out with her but the bad part is if i do my cusin's man might start with me if I go out with her and dump her for a stupid reason.

so what do you people think I do?

Kylie-chan
August 15th, 2006, 09:36 PM
Stop writing runon sentences. Secondly, tell her you like her. o_O; You can't read her mind, right?

And if you dump her for a stupid reason, that's your problem...

Kitty-Kat
August 16th, 2006, 09:19 AM
Hm... I'm not really sure what this is about, but...

I have had a few boyfriends. Most of them were in Elementary school though, so I don't count them.

I've had a great many online boyfriends, and I don't want anymore. x.x Or at least, no one who wants to be 'serious' with me. I had one boyfriend who lived in Oklahoma that I thought I was really in love with, but I think he was just messing with me, for nearly a year.

Then I met the nicest person in the world who was the -best- boyfriend ever, and only lived about 30 minutes away from me, but I could never see him because he didn't drive and I met him online. He was trying to come see me though, he even bought a car -just- so that he could visit me, but then I broke up with him because I'm an idiot... And because there was actually a guy [in my school] that liked me and ended up being my first kiss and now I -really- regret that.

And a short while ago I attempted to try and start a relationship with someone, but it turns out he only likes me as 'a sister' even though he never acts brotherly towards me >> And in fact, after he found out I like him, he's been acting like a jerk.

So I'm lonely... But hopefully that'll change when I go back to school and have my friends to hang out with. x3

Tensaiji
August 16th, 2006, 12:12 PM
Stop writing runon sentences. Secondly, tell her you like her. o_O; You can't read her mind, right?

And if you dump her for a stupid reason, that's your problem...

I've had actually told her I like her, her whole family knows I like her, but she never admitted to liking me and her family says she likes me so I'm waiting for the time of her able to go out.

BladeForever
August 16th, 2006, 01:58 PM
:( I've never really had a girlfriend but alot of girls say I'm cute and all and I just turned 13 a few weeks ago so my cusin's boyfriend's sister I like but I'm not sure if she likes me and if she does I have to wait next year until she can turn 13 so i can go out with her but the bad part is if i do my cusin's man might start with me if I go out with her and dump her for a stupid reason.

so what do you people think I do?

Who said you have to wait until she's 13? Or is it a code you go by for your own preferences or views? (Like ''teens'' only) If not, a one year difference shouldn't be a problem at all for you. Now as for her brother, do you know him personally? I'm not sure if he's the typical over-protective brother, or has anything against you for liking her or wanting to have a personal relationship. Knowing him personality wise would determine if he'll flip out about it. Either way, there could be a solution, just answer my q's. =p

I've had actually told her I like her, her whole family knows I like her, but she never admitted to liking me and her family says she likes me so I'm waiting for the time of her able to go out.

You'd be in good luck if the information you got about her sharing the same feelings is true. Most the times at that age it's hard to admit with bravery, so your best bet would be to continue what you're doing. Especially if it's making her happy and enjoy your company. Also, depending on how long you've known each other could be a factor. There should be no major rush to get with her, take your time to better understand what she looks for and remember all the important big or small things that impresses her. (With a nice balance of being your self, of course.)

~Blade~

Tensaiji
August 16th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Who said you have to wait until she's 13? Or is it a code you go by for your own preferences or views? (Like ''teens'' only) If not, a one year difference shouldn't be a problem at all for you. Now as for her brother, do you know him personally? I'm not sure if he's the typical over-protective brother, or has anything against you for liking her or wanting to have a personal relationship. Knowing him personality wise would determine if he'll flip out about it. Either way, there could be a solution, just answer my q's. =p

First,I have to wait because her parents don't like her being fooled around by boys.Second answer, I do know my cusin's boyfriend personally because we play basketball together and tell each other secrets, I like to think of him as a 1 year older twin because of our similarities.

You'd be in good luck if the information you got about her sharing the same feelings is true. Most the times at that age it's hard to admit with bravery, so your best bet would be to continue what you're doing. Especially if it's making her happy and enjoy your company. Also, depending on how long you've known each other could be a factor. There should be no major rush to get with her, take your time to better understand what she looks for and remember all the important big or small things that impresses her. (With a nice balance of being your self, of course.)

~Blade~

I've actually heard that she likes to copy me in some ways so thanx for some info. Blade.

*M-O-P

BladeForever
August 17th, 2006, 04:55 PM
First,I have to wait because her parents don't like her being fooled around by boys.Second answer, I do know my cusin's boyfriend personally because we play basketball together and tell each other secrets, I like to think of him as a 1 year older twin because of our similarities.

Ahh, I see now. That makes sense that they'd feel that way, especially her being the daughter. As for the boy, it seems you're on good terms with him. It's just something you have to wait out and see how it goes. As I said before, no real rush. Just make sure not to slack off, keep hinting to her how you feel, at the same time not forcing your self to grab her attention too much. (Can't have her feeling smothered, ehh? ^_^)

I've actually heard that she likes to copy me in some ways so thanx for some info. Blade.

*M-O-P

No problem at all. =p I've dealt with many situations far too early if you ask me. Then again, there's no limit to how soon things can be learned, nor is it necessarily a bad thing.

~Blade~