PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Romance RP

Minunchu
April 14th, 2004, 04:08 PM
The plot of this RPing is high school prom from training. just greab a parter and we shall go.

This is how you do your "ID CARD"

Name: Kiana
Pack: Namoa
Looks: White fur.
Chrush: She doesn't really have one. But she likes guys.
Characteristics: Always a smile on her face.

ashley03
April 14th, 2004, 04:14 PM
ok.......................

name:ashley03
gendar:female
pack:?
looks:?
crush:RC
Characteristics:long brown hair

what the heck is pack?and look?

Pluslechu
April 14th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Hannah, you are truely crazy.

Minunchu
April 14th, 2004, 04:18 PM
a pack is like a wolf pack. Looks are like.....hair and stuff.......um......My character is an espeon. She wears swear pants and usually a t-shirt. WEEE!

Minunchu
April 14th, 2004, 04:20 PM
I meant sweat pants. You knew what i meant.

Pluslechu
April 14th, 2004, 04:21 PM
What she's trying to say is pokemon anthros. I'm on the phone with her right now, and she explained..

Minunchu
April 14th, 2004, 04:30 PM
we're best friedns. We ate talking on the fone.

Minunchu
April 14th, 2004, 04:32 PM
AFRO AFRO MAN! I WANNA BE.....AN AFRO MAN!.........*does the disco*....WHOOOOO!

paige pelletier
April 14th, 2004, 04:45 PM
I will join!
Name paige
Gender female
Pack sky bells???
looks total black fur (I am a pikachu!)
crush not interested in guys but can never say no to a date (will feel bad!)
charicteristics friendly mood swinger!

da_wicca_man
April 14th, 2004, 05:24 PM
Hi can I join I am Flygon_trainers friend

Here is mine
Name: Midnight (Gyrados)
Sex: Male
Type: Dragon and water
Body Color: Red and black (it changes color in different moods.)
Eye Color: Red
Height: 20 ft
Weight: 500 lbs.
Birthdate: june 6th
Birthplace: Lake of Rage, Jhoto Region
Build: medium
Personality: mean, self centered, and only listens to its master (me).
Moves: Dragon Rage, hydro pump, siwm, and water fall

A.J
April 14th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Name:Zera
Pack:???????
Looks: Flare Jacket (Flareon)
Crush:No one At This Stage ;)
Charecteristics:Sit Alone Basicly in a corner of a room

Pluslechu
April 14th, 2004, 06:07 PM
Name: Kiri
Pack: Namoa
Looks: Tall, fairly skinny, shoulder-length blonde hair, wears a white bandana on her head, dark blue heans, grey t-shirt, white fingerless gloves, is an espeon.
Chrush: She doesn't really have one. She's not that interested in romance, but she cosiders some cute. And who could pass up a date or dance with a cute guy?
Characteristics: A little odd. Is hyper for no reason at times.

Thunder
April 14th, 2004, 06:08 PM
Name:Thunder
Pack:???
Looks:like a yellow suicune without his horn
Crush: nope noone
Charecteristics:kind friendly likes 5to dance and mainly sits in corner with zera and chats

so zera wat u think of this party??

Minunchu
April 14th, 2004, 06:58 PM
sky bells, namoa, or kelogs.(joking) i mean hillodah are the packs. We need boys!

Minunchu
April 14th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Oh. i Kiana likes (as a friend)Thunder and usually hangs out with him and Zera.

Thunder
April 14th, 2004, 08:22 PM
hey Kiana wats up im board *yawn*

Oh im also a suicune

charizard_ma
April 15th, 2004, 02:54 AM
name:fire(charizard)
pack:???
looks:a big long black leater overcoat. (i just a regular color charizard)muscalar too. gentalmen-like
chursh:i have lots of them but i go with who i like
char:very nice not rude. just happy to share i seat with

paige pelletier
April 15th, 2004, 12:26 PM
I walk into the dance floor
Paige: eep I didn't know people would be here!

charizard_ma
April 16th, 2004, 02:59 AM
wow look at the pkmn hey that a different color for a pikachu maybe i go talk to her. "hey my name is Fire and are you natural black and what your name?"

Thunder
April 16th, 2004, 04:57 AM
*walks over to paige* hey paige can we dance????

paige pelletier
April 16th, 2004, 06:33 PM
Paige: yes my um fur is natural and I guess yes I will dance with you!

da_wicca_man
April 16th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Once the music starts I jump on in and start to dance alone and lonely.
*hmmm...*

A.J
April 16th, 2004, 09:22 PM
(i'm gonna say this as a j/k ok)
J/k Thing: Whoa check otu the as-s on the snorlax lol
real thing:"Yer,not bad *checking out Kiri* but still i've had better"

Duke R
April 16th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Name: Shiltz (Manectric)
Looks: Yellow and Blue hair
Crush: None
Characteristics: Always know what to do...

paige pelletier
April 17th, 2004, 04:36 AM
waits to dance
Paige: so um what is your name??? mine is Paige
thinks: oh why did I just say some thing that stupid!

A.J
April 17th, 2004, 06:40 PM
( Are we acctually pplz or pokemon i mean ytf didn't i ask that 1st well if so)
I pull out my GBA and play my Sonic heroes on games boy that i made ;) "I love Sonic and every one else"

charizard_ma
April 17th, 2004, 07:48 PM
well want to dance talking to paige. i not a very good dancer

paige pelletier
April 18th, 2004, 06:00 AM
Paige: anyone can dance all you need to do is feel the music!

Thunder
April 18th, 2004, 05:10 PM
*starts dancing to the beat*

Oh i have acculy madeup dances for pokemon songs heh heh heh

charizard_ma
April 19th, 2004, 02:26 AM
wow look im dancing and no steping on any bodies feet

Mew13
April 19th, 2004, 03:30 PM
OO! A dance!

Name: Natalie (call me Nat!!)
Pack: the mysterious FloatingCloud pack
Looks: Pinkish fur, i have the abiltiy to fly (I'm a Flareon)
Crush: None currently, open to nearly anyone
Traits: Good listener, fun to be around, graceful

Who wants to dance?

charizard_ma
April 20th, 2004, 02:46 AM
so what happen to all the other girls that were here? (looks around for them)

Minunchu
April 20th, 2004, 04:28 PM
Hey! Um....Nat....wanna dance? *flips on the slow music*

Minunchu
April 20th, 2004, 04:36 PM
Thinks: Man. Nat is cute.....so..............dreamy........

Minunchu
April 21st, 2004, 04:16 PM
*Waits patiently for an answer since Nat is in shock.

Thunder
April 22nd, 2004, 05:13 PM
yo paige wanna dance *Does tripple flip*

paige pelletier
April 23rd, 2004, 04:06 PM
Paige: um...... ok! soooo who is your crush????!!!

Thunder
April 23rd, 2004, 07:20 PM
Hmmmm noone im flying solo *mutters*they dont like *grumble Grumble* ooooo my stomich sry gotta get a bite or i might faint when i comes to food my stomich is a bottemless pit

Thunder
April 28th, 2004, 09:58 PM
Can someone plz post

*Walks up to the food stand and grabs a ton of food and slowly eats

Minunchu
May 2nd, 2004, 08:57 AM
hey! my favorite song! oo oo oo oo stayin alive! stayin alive!

paige pelletier
May 2nd, 2004, 10:08 AM
I smiled
Paige: I don't like anyone I beleive that you will know when you truly love some one..................

Mew13
May 2nd, 2004, 03:27 PM
OOC: oops! I made a mistake, I'm a chick! Hehe ^^;;

IC: Nat looks around for an available guy, her pink fur rippling as she slowly sways to herself. She is much to shy to ask someone to dance, even though she really, REALLY wants to.

paige pelletier
May 2nd, 2004, 04:18 PM
I saw a ketchup bottle and started to run for it I grabbed it and started drinking.............

Mew13
May 3rd, 2004, 03:53 PM
OOC: what does that have to do with the dance!?

IC: Nat loses herself in the music, imagining herself being swept off her feet by some handsome Pokemon.... As the music goes on and on and no one asks her to dance, she slowly loses more and more confidence. She only wants to get one dance.

It was then she realized she was hovering about 6 inches off the ground. She gasped and quickly landed, hoping no one had seen her freak power.

Thunder
May 3rd, 2004, 11:16 PM
*walks to paige* "so u like ketchup same i think is great" *starts drooling*

Mew13
May 6th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Nat stands in the corner, realizing no one saw her power CUZ ABSOLUTLY NO ONE IS PAYING A BIT OF ATTENTION TO HER!! Her eyes glow a maddening red at the indignity of it all, yet she remains to shy to ask for a dance.

Thunder
May 7th, 2004, 05:00 AM
*watchs nat all alone then goes back to the corner and camoflages into the shadows*

~Ozy~
May 7th, 2004, 04:58 PM
*Joins in*

<OOC>Name: DeLancier (Abbrv: Del)
Pack: Fifteen Mountain Winds
Attire: Jeans, white T-shirt, jean vest
Distinguishing features: Silver streak of fur on his left side
Personality: Gentle, easygoing, and great to talk to. Most like him, and he likes most. Laid back and completly not stressed out.
Crush: None, friends with a lot, close to nobody.<OOC>

<IC> I slide up to the Flareon in the pink and try to start up a conversation while aintaining my disco beat. *Groovy hip thrust* "So, mind telling me your name, brighteyes?"

Mew13
May 8th, 2004, 10:55 AM
Nat blushed as she answered "My name is Natalie, but I'd rather you call me Nat." She giggled at the Absol's disco moves. Just then, noticed two gleaming eyes watching her from in the shadows.

OOC: By the By, I'm not wearing pink, my fur is actually pink!! ^_^

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 12:18 PM
<OOC>Thus in the pink. I read that bit, so, yeah. Maybe I shoulda put fur.<OOC>

"Cool. Nice name, too 'Scool to meet 'ya. Wanna dance?" I asked the Nat. "I mean, what with this being a couples event."

Mew13
May 8th, 2004, 02:50 PM
"Sure!" Nat said, just as a slow song came on. "Let's go!"

The two began to dance. Nat had never been so happy. Before long, she was floating about 6 inches off the ground again without noticing it. That's when Del realized she could fly....

~Ozy~
May 8th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Leaning in a bit closer he said "I don't mind. Really, I think it's quite interesting." Feeling a bit playful, he used a weak guest attack right under her feet. It was nice to get a bit closer to someone than usual. It was one of the best nights of his life, so far.

Thunder
May 9th, 2004, 04:20 AM
*watchs the 2* Sigh i wish i had someone like that *paces next to the food tray*

Mew13
May 9th, 2004, 05:25 PM
Nat leaned in too, giggling at the sensation under her feet. "That tickles!" she said. Then, Nat took control of Del and pulled him up into the air too, feeling more confident then she ever had before. She held him there with quiet strength, the two swirled in the air, feeling completely waitless. She once again noticed the eyes in the shadow's watching her, she became intrigued.

~Ozy~
May 9th, 2004, 06:48 PM
"Of course it tickles." Del said, humming a bit of "I'm walking on sunshine" as he was pulled into the air. He noticed with a bit of dissapointment her interet in the shadows, but whispered into her ear alone "This is the best time I've ever had. It's been a magical night. There's a full moon, want to go stargaze?"

Mew13
May 10th, 2004, 01:50 PM
Nat immediatly pulled her attention away from the shadows. "Of course! And this has been an awesome night for me too!" she said as the two went outside.

The stars were beautiful, and Nat felt drawn to Del. They sat down and Nat snuggled into him. She sighed contentedly as they cuddled there in the milky moonlight.

Thunder
May 10th, 2004, 02:42 PM
*watchs em have fun then sighs and then walks outside into the pitchblack of the night*man wanna have fun

~Ozy~
May 10th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Del snuggles back up to Nat, just as happy. He'd never felt this close to anyone, nor wanted to feel close to anyone before this. He slid his paw around her, pulling her in close.

Mew13
May 10th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Nat snuggled even closer, bringing her face close to his. Her saphire eyes twinkled, hoping he'd catch her meaning. She wanted to get closer to him, to really go farther, but didn't have the courage to do it...

~Ozy~
May 10th, 2004, 06:06 PM
Del felt a bit unsure, but she was interested, and there wasn't much to lose. He bent down, his grey eyes locking onto hers as he pulled her into a kiss.

Mew13
May 10th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Nat was slightly surprised, but quickly kissed him back. She'd waited so long for a chance like this and now was the time. She kissed him passionatly, she'd never felt this way for anyone before, and it scared her a bit.

~Ozy~
May 10th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Del felt himself blushing at her touch. Never being one for modesty, it surprised him a bit. Nevertheless, he was returning the kiss, just managing to get an "I love you" between.

Mew13
May 11th, 2004, 01:44 PM
The "I love you" scared her a bit. Perhaps things were moving too fast... But as of then, she didn't care. She kissed with passion, not wanting it to end, though she knew it would eventually...

~Ozy~
May 11th, 2004, 02:48 PM
Still a bit embarresed, although this time more at his forwardness, Del pulled back. He stared at her, sliding a paw up onto her cheek and said "Look, about what I said...I was just a bit..caught up in the moment. But you've done things to my mind tonight that I never imagined would happen."

Mew13
May 11th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Nat understood, and placed her paw upon his, saying "That's okay, I understand. I could never have believed that things would move that fast..." she trailed off, turning her face to the sky. "Look, it's Orion... you can see him really clear tonight." she said, sliding under his arm to cuddle a bit more.

~Ozy~
May 11th, 2004, 04:29 PM
"Yeah, I know. It whelled away quickly." Del too looked up to the night sky, his eyes trailing along the Seven Sisters, though. Then to Cygnet, Ursa Major, Canis Minor, Draco, and back down to earth and Nat. He snuggled in a bit closer, content to just be close.

Thunder
May 12th, 2004, 02:50 AM
*Watchs then starts crying quietly* i........ wish i had someone like that *runs off and jumps and dissapears into the moonlight*

Mew13
May 12th, 2004, 01:23 PM
Nat heard someone crying, and turned around. She saw someone disappear into the night. "Del," she started. "Did you hear something? Like someone crying?" Nat hated it when other Pokemon were unhappy, knowing so much of it herself. She looked every which way, but couldn't locate the source of the noise.

~Ozy~
May 12th, 2004, 02:10 PM
"I did, as a matter of fact. I wonder who?" Del switced over to his infinately superior night vision, his eyes glowing a soft silver as he scanned the area.

Mew13
May 12th, 2004, 04:48 PM
"Do you see anything?" Nat asked quietly.

paige pelletier
May 13th, 2004, 06:53 AM
Paige: goes over to nat did you see a friend of mine we were suposed to dance but.... he walked off I have a short attention spand and well you know how pikachu's like ketchup *blushes*

~Ozy~
May 13th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Del looked back from the area he had been scanning, saying "No, sorry miss, I havn't SEEN him. Not even sure if i've heard him, really."

Mew13
May 13th, 2004, 03:15 PM
"I heard him...." Nat said slowly. "And thoght I saw him run of in that direction. Why don't you go look for him?"

Nat then turned back to Del. "It's getting kinda chilly out here, you wanna go back inside?" she asked timidly, trying to hide her shivers.

paige pelletier
May 13th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Paige ran off
Paige: come back please!

~Ozy~
May 13th, 2004, 04:36 PM
"Sure, let's" Del said, a cold breeze puncuating his assent perfectly. He stood up, offering his hand to Nat.

Mew13
May 14th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Nat took his hand willingly and the two walked back inside. As soon as they entered, music bombarded her and she was swept up in a huge conga line. She giggled insanely and called "Come on Del!" She danced away, snickering at Del's attempts to catch up with the rapidly moving conga line.

~Ozy~
May 14th, 2004, 04:58 PM
Del dropped his head into his hands, then figured "What the hey" allowing himself to be swept up in the music, joining in.

Thunder
May 16th, 2004, 03:38 AM
*Hears Paige and floats back onto the ground* Paige that u *rubs eyes so he dosent have any tears*

Mew13
May 16th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Nat giggled, becoming slightly dizzy from rapidly spinnig around. She let out a sigh and fell back into Del's arms. After apologizing for landing on him, Nat got up and realized another slow song had come on. "You wanna dance?" she asked quietly, her pink fur rippling in the breeze from outside.

~Ozy~
May 16th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Del grinned, despite having done something funny to his ankle when he stumbled. "Wouldn't dream of anything but" he said, softly wrapping his arms around Nat.

Mew13
May 17th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Nat sighed happily as the two swayed, looking at the other couples. Just earlier that night, Nat had been severly jealous of them, and now she was one of them. She never dreamed she could be so happy. She looked Del in the eyes and smiled, leaning in closer.

~Ozy~
May 17th, 2004, 06:14 PM
Del raised his paw and began stroking her fur. He was astounded by his luck. And to think that he had considered staying home and working on that paper due day after tomorrow.

Thunder
May 18th, 2004, 01:54 AM
"paige wanna dance?" *walks paige inside*

paige pelletier
May 18th, 2004, 04:06 PM
Paige: of corse! why were you so sad??? I thought you were mad at me!

Thunder
May 19th, 2004, 02:45 AM
"i thought u weremad at me cuz u werint paying attention!"*Starts dancing and grabs 2 bottles of ketchup from his bag*"want some?"

Randy
June 19th, 2009, 04:34 PM
looks 5 9 brown eyes crystal blue dress
has charmeleon hitmonlee laprass

is looking around lost