• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

My Digi Savers Opening

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
even though i think it's better to make those things from raw, that's probably the same style of OP animation the dub will use for it XD

it's pretty good though, except that Touma kinda seemed outa place since he was the only one with his uniform on

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Thanks, and I wish I had the raw, but I don't know where to download it. Someone only gave me links to the subbed episodes. I also tried to use as many scenes that didn't have text as possible.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
No, I used Sony Vegas Movie Studio. It is really a great program. I find it runs more smoothly than Movie Maker.

Utami

Heart Of Terror
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 21, 2010
I used to watch Digimon Savers, but I sort of stopped for some reason.

Anyways, the video is pretty good, I liked when all three of them all used their digivices to digivolve their Digimons. I didn't really get it when Masato (I think that's his names, I don't got my episodes anymore) punched right after all three of them used their digivices. I know Agumon gets the thingy that way, but it was sort of random. But, the fading effect was nice.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
I know how you can get raws I can tell you if you want. Anyway his name is Masaru im not mad just saying his name and the other to are Touma and Yoshino. I don't know why I posted their names just felt like it.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
-Thomas- said:
No, I used Sony Vegas Movie Studio. It is really a great program. I find it runs more smoothly than Movie Maker.
ah, just gonna suggest something since usually it's installed as default...
um, maybe speed up the Evo animations so you could have more room for other scenes?

Last edited:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
same meaning behind it database error right before my nap XP

oh oh and maybe try it with the dub theme music XD

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
Yeah, I saw a bunch of videos on you tube with the dub music.
You know how every year they changed the lyrics
Season 1: Digivolve into Ulitmate
Season 2: Armor Digivolve
Season 3: Digi Modify

I was thinking about somehow adding in a voice that said "Digisoul Charge" But I wouldn't know how :P

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
i say go with the Season 1 music if you're doing that XD
actually i didn't notice that...well, actually i probably noticed it but forgot about it since it's been so long XD

Back