PDA

View Full Version : If you wanted to be a pokemon, who would it be?

Prince Kingdra
July 19th, 2006, 04:24 PM
I would be a Mewtwo. I'd use my psychic powers to people who bother me.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
July 19th, 2006, 08:56 PM
A Kingdra or a Lugia, it would be fun to be powerful and live underwater.

Skitty101
July 19th, 2006, 10:53 PM
I'd be a Pikachu so I can electricute my enemies...Muhahahahaha! Hehehe. :nervous:

Or a Skitty, maybe. :t300:

Ria
July 20th, 2006, 01:47 AM
What are you all on about!? Be a SNORLAX! Sleep and eat, eat and sleep, and if someone bothers you... SIT ON THEM! Mwaahahahahaha... er.. ehm :paranoid:

But you didn't hear it from me, okay? /wink-wink/ /touches-nose/

Mukkuru
July 20th, 2006, 05:37 AM
I would like to be Typhlosion, Murkrow, Diaruga or Parukia. Being a legendary would be quite nice though

may torchic
July 20th, 2006, 07:37 AM
i would like to be a skitty or a delcatty

Alter Ego
July 22nd, 2006, 12:28 AM
Sleep...eat...eat...sleep...yes, when you put it that way, being a Snorlax would be quite nice, but that way I couldn't bother people with my ranting and nitpicking...;__;

Abra would be cool too, that way I could sleep all day and still get the work done. Plus, with my uberly boosted IQ (Well, not as much as an Alakazam's, but still) and telepathic powers I wouldn't have to study for tests anymore. Plus, I could teleport away whenever things get bad. ^^

Optionally, I could for Vigoroth or Banette too: "Sleep? I don't need no stinking sleep!" xD Plus, as a Banette I could go through walls and do a bunch of spiffy spectral stuff. Ahh...the possibilities...

Finally, being a Cradily or Victreebel would be an interesting experience, that way I wouldn't even have to move to get food, just wait for it to find me. >D Plus, I love those little rascals. *Huggles Cradily and Victreebel* ^^

Ria
July 22nd, 2006, 12:36 AM
Y'know, ever since I saw roselia's evo, I realised, I'd be cool to be... er... that thing, whatever its called :embarrass

Er... anyways, just THINK! Everyone would think you're an elderly retired superhero who's now selling flowers for a living. I'd have a reserved seat on public transportation, AND various pensioner discounts! Muahahahaha //wallows in own devious malisciousness//

Optinally, being a skitty wouldn't be too bad. Eeeeveryone wants to cuddle you. Aw ^^;

Barboach
July 22nd, 2006, 01:14 AM
Ria I believe its called a bellosom. Any pokemon I could be? Rikou definatly. I'd be so fast and have the power of thunder :)

Ibuberu
July 22nd, 2006, 01:22 AM
I'd say be a Feebas.

I'd be able to swim nicely! Whee! Not to mention, laugh at all those impatient fools who can't catch me. XD

But if I was a Feebas, I couldn't cuddle one. So, ;;.;;

A Gastly wouldn't be half bad, *has always wanted to be able to deattach and attach eyes from face*. Floating, going through walls, scaring people or making them laugh. Yeah! ^^

But mostly, I'd rather be a Tailow or Pidgey. Cliche as it sounds, I've always wanted to be able to fly. X3 Anyways, with my uber cuteness, I shall have everyone at my beck and call, and sooner or later, be able to rule the world! Hahah!! ^^

Smarties-chan
July 22nd, 2006, 03:41 AM
Having nothing else to do than eating and sleeping seems very tempting, but I think a Snorlax's life might get boring after a while. I wouldn't mind being a Dunsparce either. They don't seem to move much (Which definitely fits me. xP) and most people won't care catching a Dunsparce. It's really quite sad how many Dunsparce haters there are. ;-;

Even though those options seem very fun, I'd probaly like to be a Porygon. Not only is that thing just too darn cute, but it can also freely move between the cyberworld and the real world. Randomly popping out of someone's computer (Possibly scaring that person. :3) sounds like a lot of fun. ^.^
Ria I believe its called a bellosom.
Uh... Bellossom is Gloom's evolution. Ria is talking about the new Pokémon for the Diamond and Pearl games. -.-

Ria
July 23rd, 2006, 12:36 AM
Having nothing else to do than eating and sleeping seems very tempting, but I think a Snorlax's life might get boring after a while.

Hm...you make a good point there. Especially since I tend to have only five hours of sleep per day O.o

Aha! I've got a winner! We'll all be dittos! That way we can change into whatever we'd like, AND our love life would be rich too! ^^; Ooooh, I'm just so smartness filled ^^;

Team-Aqua-Admin
July 23rd, 2006, 09:32 AM
I woudl be a Gyarados! I would big, strong, and I woudl live in the water! I love Gyarados and water so this all works out.

miyo
July 28th, 2006, 05:20 PM
I'd love to be a flying type.. like a Pidgeot or a Dragonite... It'll be cool to fly all over the places.. ^^

Tyranita
July 28th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Aha! I've got a winner! We'll all be dittos! That way we can change into whatever we'd like, AND our love life would be rich too! ^^; Ooooh, I'm just so smartness filled ^^;

I agree being dittos we could be any pokemon we want, I'd spend most of my time being a tyranitar, but if i'd have to choose one permenantly i would choose Lugia, flying plus being psychic would be awsome.

Flonne~
July 29th, 2006, 07:51 AM
First of all , a Ditto xD for the reason that Ria said... :3

Then I would go for Eevee , for the ultimate cuteness ^^ + My fav. pokie ^^

Then Bellosom , always cheering and be loved by everyone , and wearing such a nice 'skirt-thingy' ... Yap , definitly Bellosom...

for the 4th choice , I'll go with Kirlia :3 Ripping a hole into dimensions would be ...very 'illuminating' xD and again, a skirt-thingy...

5th is Lapras..Transporting people on your back , floating on the sea... of just living in a happy family..

Last is Beautifly...Nice colors and flying around , peacefully sucking nectar...What a life..

That will be it...I think :3

Light_Azumarill
July 29th, 2006, 09:06 AM
Hm... there's so many choices. @_@

I think I'd like to be a Togetic. I'd be rare, elusive, and yet I would bring happiness and luck to kind-hearted people. If I saw someone evil or mean, I could always just fly away. ^^ Yep, that'd be me.

On the other hand, I'd also like to be a Ghastly/Haunter. Then I'd be playful and able to turn invisible when escaping something. Plus, I'd just be adorable. ^.^

Togetic and Ghastly... that's an odd combination. XD

Natsuki
July 29th, 2006, 11:52 AM
Rapidash. :x I love horses and if I could run as fast as Rapidash, then I'd be one happy Kelsey. =D Either that or maybe a Flying type like Lugia (<33 dragons) or something. :3

~Kelsey

Himawarii
July 29th, 2006, 06:54 PM
Jigglypuff.It's all about appeal,baby! 8D
Besides,everyone doesn't appreciate my singing either ;<

My other choice would prolly be Skitty,cause I like cats + pink obviously :x *shot'd*

Smarties-chan
July 30th, 2006, 10:39 AM
That's brilliant! O_O However, in order to turn into any Pokémon you'd want to be, you'd first need to find a Pokémon of the species you'd like to turn into.

Guardianofthesea
August 4th, 2006, 03:55 AM
Lugia. He is so awesome! I could fly and swim underwater really well. Plus I would have telekinesis!

latios1993
August 4th, 2006, 04:11 AM
if i were a pokemon i would be latios

Lily
August 5th, 2006, 04:37 PM
I'd want to be a Mew. (:mew: 8D)It seems so light and optimistic; plus, I love the idea of floating wherever I please, with a perfect pink bubble blocking any attacks. I would choose a ditto, but it wouldn't be the same. ^__^

Plateface
August 6th, 2006, 02:10 AM
There are three Pokemon i would like to be:

- Weavile, looks so cool and i could use my dark attacks to sneak into "naughty locations" XD
they look awesome and thats why.
- Electabuzz's evolution, Electabull. he looks so uber and i could use Giga thing...whatever that attack is.
- Lucario, finally a pokemon about An00bis. hehe, Noob-Banning Pokemon! :P hehe. nah, he just looks sooo cool and i think Steel/Fighting is the best combination for a ledgendary on Anubis! :)

Hmm..they're all about D/P pokemon WELL I WONDER HOW MUCH I WILL LIKE THE NEW POKEMON YET TO BE REVEALED! Now..anyway.

Enough of my silly sausage behaviour. Back to you, next poster. :P

52!
August 6th, 2006, 01:04 PM
elekid/electrabuz.. most human like but better..
or hitmolee..

Xylitol
August 9th, 2006, 01:01 AM
Well, Mew seems the perfect choice, as life would be just having fun fun fun, and teleporting around AND it also has transform!

Latios would be cool too, as it can turn invisible *pokes random people around while invisible*

Some very fast running land pokemon, like... Absol!

OR my fave pokemon: Treecko! Climbing trees easily and hoppin' mad in a forest sounds fun!

Lordpenguin
August 9th, 2006, 01:14 AM
Magnemite! *BEEP*

Sort of like all the cool reasons for wanting to be electric, plus you rock with magnetism also!

Gunn
August 9th, 2006, 01:30 AM
Snorlax. I love to eat and sleep.

viridian doubletongue
August 9th, 2006, 04:13 AM
Hmm.. Mew. It's just awesome.. Can do everything.

Would be so much fun.. *Starts daydreaming*..

Rinji
August 11th, 2006, 04:15 AM
Not sure why, but I think I'd be very happy as a plusle or minun :3 They're so small and fast and for some reason I just love them XD It'd be kinda neat to be small so you could hang out in trees and stuff too.

Kylie-chan
August 12th, 2006, 01:55 AM
Like Miss Lilymuffin-chan, being a Mew would be cool. I like the idea of drifting around endlessly in a bubble... ^_^ It's so gentle, too. ♥ Plus, who doesn't love pink, even secretly? :333~ ♥♥♥!

+ being a Lapras would be okay... Imagine floating on the sea with no end in sight. *-* Must be peaceful, unless they get hunted. >.<;;; Lastly, I'd like to be an Articuno, 'cause they're so prettyyyyyy and sparkly; I like mountains; and I'd love to fly. Isn't that like everyone's dream? XD

viridian doubletongue
August 12th, 2006, 02:30 AM
Too many people want to be a mew.. Me being one of them.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 21st, 2006, 04:53 PM
I would want to be ether a Banette or a Gengar to go through stuff, go invisable and steal things. Why use Psychic powers for?

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

SephirothX
September 20th, 2006, 11:03 AM
I would be Lucario just because..... uh, 'cause he rules!

bgt
September 20th, 2006, 12:22 PM
Sonansu! or Wobbuffet, which ever name you prefer.

Latios Master
September 20th, 2006, 01:13 PM
If I could be a Pokemon, I would of course be Latios.

Skitty Miaow
September 22nd, 2006, 07:50 AM
If I could be a Pokémon.. A Skitty perhaps.. Because I could live up to my skittish and cat like nature. OR!! Munchlax..

Typhoon XV
September 22nd, 2006, 10:38 AM
Meowth. Not only would I be able to make money using Pay Day, but also be able to talk.

Kamui
September 22nd, 2006, 12:26 PM
Latios i like it its so..
how should i say its not my av pokemon but i would like to be Latios.

Forest Grovyle
September 22nd, 2006, 01:27 PM
Mew, no question! Cute as anything, already has the DNA of every Pokémon inside it so it can transform into any Pokémon at will (unlike Ditto), and it can fly! :D Why not have all the Pokémon in one?

--FG

Chris Keane
September 22nd, 2006, 01:48 PM
i would want to be Blastiose, it would be cool firing water out of the cannons on its back, and being built like a tank, lol

thepokemonfan
September 22nd, 2006, 05:00 PM
Mew, no question! Cute as anything, already has the DNA of every Pokémon inside it so it can transform into any Pokémon at will (unlike Ditto), and it can fly! :D Why not have all the Pokémon in one?

--FG

Yup!!!!!Agree!!!!!!!
MEW RULEZ!!!!!!
and I can scare people(transform into some cuddly little pokemon and when people hug me, transform in to something huge and scary!!):P

TheNoobFighter
September 23rd, 2006, 08:37 AM
Celebi =) time traveling is the greatest power ever .... back into the past and ummm kill ur enemies parents and they are never born FTW

but does Mew have Celebi dna?

Harmony
September 23rd, 2006, 09:11 AM
i would be an evee,pichu , or charmander

Chibi-chan
September 23rd, 2006, 11:21 AM
I'd love to be a Plusle, Torchic, Absol, or a Chimecho~

pigeon-wing
September 23rd, 2006, 04:08 PM
I would like to be a Mew :> I'd be able to change into any Pokemon at will, teleport wherever I wanted to, and live a happy, carefree life. And who doesn't love bouncy pink bubbles? <3

Volta.
September 23rd, 2006, 04:22 PM
Ummmm, yeah. Go Latias power! You can turn invisible, sight-share with latios (I'd finally find him in this universe!), have overwhelmingly powerful psychic abilities, and you can shapeshift into any pokemon plus anything else that comes to mind! Oh yeah, youre also cute beyond belief!

Briana
September 23rd, 2006, 06:02 PM
I'd like to be Mew... They're just too cute, and I love the bubble!

mew2_v1
September 25th, 2006, 07:09 AM
hmmm.... i would be Mewtwo or Rukario. i would rather be lonely and i use powers to save peoples depends on my boredom :D

master-mind
September 25th, 2006, 02:02 PM
eevee~! i could change into what ever evolved form i want. and in 4th gen, they will probably make some new eevee evolution... ^^ so many choices...

or maybe a Slowpoke.

ArmchairRomeo
September 26th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Er... Mew, because of Transform. I would choose Lucario, but he can't transform. Plus, Mew could transform into other things besides Pokemon. Remember that one episode where Team Rocket steals Ditto and it ends up transforming into things like a book and the picture?

Water Sage
September 26th, 2006, 07:37 PM
I'd be either a Squirtle or Pocchama... I love water types! Oh, or an Eevee.

~Night
September 26th, 2006, 07:47 PM
If I were a pokemon I would be Mew.I would be Mew because Mew is the rarest, strongest,cutest, and best of all, completly inoccent!

Forever
September 29th, 2006, 05:52 AM
Well of course the three poke's in my siggy + Torchic would be my choise..They are kawaii, strong and have attacks that you can die for...Incase you dont know pokemon pics, Torchic, Cyndaquil, Bellossom and Azurill. They are so pretty..actually I wouldn't be one of them I'd be all of them..A combined cutie^^

<3 simpsonqueen

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 7th, 2007, 04:09 PM
i think id b mew. that would b coolio! i could transform in2 anything a wanted 2, and id b a legand!

Kasedilla
February 7th, 2007, 04:55 PM
I'd be a Gengar, of course. :P

I mean, not only is it my favorite Pokemon, but I'd be able to levitate, go through walls, frighten small children... the possibilities are almost endless!
And, unlike Haunter and Gastly(Whom I both like as well.), I wouldn't have to worry about being blown away by the wind 'cause I'd be able to make myself solid. X3

Of course, I also wouldn't mind being a Ditto, for the reasons someone said earlier. ULTIMATE PIMP POKEMON, FTW! XD

Aegis
February 10th, 2007, 06:03 AM
Probably Mew, Squritle, or Swellow. Mew, because it's kawaii, and can transform. Squirtle because its a kawaii water type. Swellow because it can fly...

.:Sam:.
February 17th, 2007, 02:08 PM
I would be a Mudkip, I would never get thirsty, I could have great water fights! And finnaly Mudkips are the best, but I wouldn't want to evolve I hate Mudkips evolotions.

Lucario-Kurt
February 19th, 2007, 06:57 AM
I would be Lucario as my first ^^ defeantly! 2nd mewtwo and 3rd lugia ^^

melod.ii ous demyx~♪
February 20th, 2007, 07:06 AM
I'd be a Chikorita~ because it's just so darn cute and smells so sweet. ^.^ heh, i dunno, it would be fun

Kitty112294
February 20th, 2007, 09:11 AM
i would be any fire type or ninetails (vulpix too)

NewMew
February 20th, 2007, 09:59 AM
I would be Mew, to just be half as cute as mew i would be happy :)

Jim
February 20th, 2007, 10:12 AM
Hmm... I'd say Golduck or Vaporeon. I love the water, or a Ditto they can transform into said Pokemon.

MateoTheEliteDragonTrainer
February 20th, 2007, 11:53 AM
i would be flygon, dragonite, lugia would be sweet cause it can fly and go under water, or weavile, cause theyre fast and ice type attacks can be very useful

mew would kick butt too, cause they can transform into other pokemon just like ditto, but ditto is really ugly so yeah

Pazuzu
February 20th, 2007, 11:58 AM
Nine people, and no one noticed that this thread was older than 1 month and was revived?

raichuchika, please do not post in threads in which the last post was made more than a month ago.

Also, MateoTheEliteDragonTrainer, do not double post. If you have something to add to your post, please use the Edit button.

~closed~