PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon: Virtual Reality

Ytnim
April 14th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Ok the plotline is this (if you haven't read the drawing board):

It is in the future and a new pokemon game is about to come out that has all the pokemon regions (at the moment only 3 regions exist but if nintendo brings out new regions they can be included. [Orre is not in this because of no pokemon or gyms]) with all the virtual reality stuff for all senses!! Yes virtual reality for visual, hearing, smell, touch and even taste!!! Yes taste and the food in the game is real so you eat in the game and your real body eats too (Its the future OK!). The game is set to come out in 6 months and everyone has pre-ordered it! You and 9 friends (10 ppl max in this rp) are beta testers for the game. The game is a mask thing that covers your whole head with only holes for breathing. Time is shifted so 1 day in the pokemon world is only an hour in the real world (again its the future). As soon as you put on the mask you find a bug. The mask doesn't come off. The game maker comes into the game and says that if you beat every pokemon battling competition (so all gyms in the game plus elite fours) you should be able to exit the game. He tells you that he will be watching and just to call to him if you need help. Anthing he changes in the game you will notice so he won't let you in any really bad situations but he won't modify the game to make it easier because we can still look for bugs if we play the game (although there isn't any). Then he leaves you together in Pallet town to begin your journey.

Post your stuff like this if you haven't put it in the sticked thread;
Name:
Starting Pokemon (must be unevolved and not a legendary):
Personality:

And like this if you have put your info in the sticked thread;
Name (so if you have more than one character we know which one to look at):

At the moment only one character per person but if we are lacking numbers then later you may have more than one character.

My Stuff;
Name: Danny

Jesus Freak Josh
April 14th, 2004, 06:26 PM
Name: Batesy
Starting Pokemon: Pichu
Looks: Tall, brown hair, black shirt & shorts, purple cap that says "Kidsong"
Personality: Happy, hungry, itches to battle, cares for friends, nice

Am I in?
Also, is there going to be a death threat if you black out?

Shiney
April 14th, 2004, 08:35 PM
Name: Seph
Starting Pokemon (must be unevolved): Shiny Beldum
Looks: Ehh, kind of like my sig and avatar, only about the size of a 15-16 year old. and the hair is short.
Personality: He prefers to think of it as laid back, calm, cool, and collective. The truth is, he's just plain lazy, and VERY lazy. And he's also very short tempered, and doesn't think his actions through.

Ytnim
April 15th, 2004, 12:02 AM
Batesy why would someone black out? That is only in the games because you cannot choose if you want to battle or not. In this if all your pokemon are fainted you can continue your journey but cannot battle.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 15th, 2004, 12:07 AM
Ohhhh.... That's good!
So will he give us things like Potions?

Ytnim
April 15th, 2004, 12:25 AM
You will have money to buy items.

Ytnim
April 15th, 2004, 03:23 AM
Ok ill come back and have a look at pokemorph maker. Sorry I forgot something: No Legendary pokemon starters please. I am very sorry I forgot to post that I thought it was obvious. I will edit the first post.

Psychic Thunder
April 15th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Name: Anna
Starting Pokemon (must be unevolved and not a legendary): Charmander(Nickname: Drago)
Looks: see pic in banner
Personality: Sweet, Kind, Sassy, short-fuse, and falls for any guy.

Ytnim
April 15th, 2004, 11:56 PM
OOC: Its been a while so I will let the people here (if you want) to make one more character. Don't post again just edit your first post with your other characters stuff. I guess I'll start.

IC: After Joe finished speaking (Just giving the game maker a name. Joe was one of my friends who helped created the plot) I now had a good look at where I was. The air was fresh, the houses tidy, the place had a nice feel to it. A signpost nearby read: Pallet Town- Your Bright Adventure Awaits "Pallet Town," I said to no one and everyone at the same time, "Where Pokemon began. I guess we should go to Professor Oak's Lab to get our stuff right?" I said, ending my daydream. I asked a nearby girl if she knew where the Professor's Lab was. She told us that it was down the road, right on the edge of town. I went down the road and found the Lab. It was huge, much bigger than of the games had hinted. "This is where we start." I said as I entered the enormous building.

Shiney
April 16th, 2004, 12:06 AM
"Hmph, they've changed it too much, the town doesn't even remotley resemble red and blue, not even fire red and water blue!" I said to him as we enetered. "Now I know that this is a new game, and that 32 bit pixel art has no place in this kind of game, but they could of at least made it look similar! You know, the paint jobs, the archetexture,(sp?) and such." I said before he could bring that up again.

OOC: One character is enough for me, possibly too many, {XD} though I might have an idea for a second one later if no one else joins.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 16th, 2004, 12:10 AM
I entered the big building.
"Welcome to my lab!" Said a man. He appeared to be Prof. Oak.
"Ummmm... Can we get this adventure started?" I asked impatiently.
"Why yes you can!" Prof. Oak said. "Which Pokémon would you like?"
"I would like a Pichu!"
"Here you go!" Said Oak handing him a Pokémon. "This Pokémon doesn't like Poké Balls."
"Hello Pichu!" I said. "I'm your new trainer."
"Pi!" He said happily.
"What are you guys going to pick?" I asked.

Ytnim
April 16th, 2004, 01:00 AM
OOC: I belive there is not going to be a name change. It will remain Leaf Green. I think. I read that somewhere. And you forgot Gold/Silver/Crystal/yellow but I'm being picky.

IC: "What pokemon, what pokemon? Hey professor have you got a Torchic?" I asked eagerly.
"Yes I do but there is a problem." The professor said cautiously.
"What problem?" I asked getting a little worried.
"Well hes a lazy bum. He sleeps all the time and eats heaps too."
"That's not a problem! A lazy bum pokemon for a lazy bum person! Are you saying I've got a problem?" I asked him, eyeing him up carefully. "No no not at all! It's just.... Ohh never mind here he is." The professor said quickly, handing me a premier ball. "A premier ball! My pokemon must be pretty special to have one of those!" I said proudly.
"Well no actually. My Hoen breeder had no other pokeballs left so he used a premier ball." I fell on the ground, Anime style.

Shiney
April 16th, 2004, 10:26 AM
OOC: I heard somewhere that *When we do release Fire Red and Water Blue, It will soandso, blablabla, ect.* I heard that some time AFTER the original 2 games released in us, that they will be releasing an american leaf green, but it's all rumors at this point, other than the fact they will be released in september. And I didn't pick GSC and yellow, because the only thing yellow did with the towns was color the screen, and in GSC you don't start in pallet town.

"Hey professor, you have a beldum?" I asked.

"Well, yes. But it's unusually colored- It's not sick, or anything, but it's an albino, so to speak." He replied.

"That's alright, I don't mind." I said, and he handed me a chrome colored pokeball.

"This was an expiriment a person named Kurt was working on, If you're ever in the Jhoto region, you should find him, and ask for some of his special pokeballs." He said.

"Thanks, I'll remeber that." I released the pokeball, and said "Beldum, GO!" and in a flash of light, a beldom appeared, completley silver, minus red eyes.
It turned it's head and looked at me "Bel?" it asked.

"Come here Beldum, I'm your new trainer!" I said.

"BEL!" It said happily, and it's head shot off of it's post like a bullet, a very large bullet, directly at me!

"Whoa!" I said, and managed to grab a handfull of my coat to stop it's impact.

"Yet another reason I like leather." I was saying, as the rest of it's body was slowly pulled up to it's head by it's magnetic current.

Ytnim
April 16th, 2004, 05:11 PM
"Now when you have gotten your pokemon please see my assistant, Dave and he will give you your trainer IDs along with a pokedex and 5 pokeballs each." I wandered over to the man that The professor had pointed out and indroduced myself. "Hey my name is Danny and Prof. Oak said to come here to get my trainer licence and stuff."
"Oh Ok. Well please fill out this form and I'll put that stuff on your card." I filled it out it wasn't hard, just name, age, simple stuff. I handed the sheet back and he put it through a scanner thing. He left the room and came back with a plastic card. "Here you go. That card is your Identification card so don't lose it. You will need it to sleep at pokemon centers, battle gyms and other tournaments. It also acts as a credit card so you can pay for items at pokemarts. To put money from your bank account on the card use that ATM over there. That number at the top right hand side is your ID number. That is your special number so your can be eligable for some special events." I read the number he was reffering to. It was 47022. "Now you have your trainer card here is your pokedex. It is an excellent source of infromation for any pokemon you encounter. You are lucky because you and your friends will be the first to have a fully completed pokedex. It took many trainers to gather all that information so don't take it for granted! And lastly here are some pokeballs. You can use these to capture any pokemon you see, other than other trainers, but you may have to weaken the pokemon first." he handed me the pokedex and my pokeballs. I put them in my backpack and walked over to the ATM Dave pointed out before. I accessed my bank account and downloaded all money onto my card. I then retrived my wallet from my back pocket and placed my Licence inside. I slid my wallet back into my pocket and rejoined the others.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 16th, 2004, 07:03 PM
After I got my stuff I started to get impatient.
"Can we go already?" I asked impatiently.
"Yes you can!" Said Prof. Oak. "But be careful!"
"We will!"

Rift
April 16th, 2004, 09:56 PM
Dont mind if lil' ol me joins in to eh? XD

Name: Scott Winters
Description: about 5' 9'' dirty blonde hair, sapphire eyes, red sweatshirt (with a white t-shirt underneath), blue jeans, blue and white shoes
Personallity: Funny, outgoing, nice, will make friends with almost anyone
Starting Pokemon: Cyndaquil (Torch)

Ill make a post tommorow *Yawn* im ready to pass out over here! XD

Ytnim
April 16th, 2004, 10:00 PM
no thats fine needed some more people anyway.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 17th, 2004, 03:04 AM
OOC: I think that is a bit unfair! A MASTER BALL????!!!!

Ytnim
April 17th, 2004, 04:09 AM
Dude everyone knows you get 5 pokeballs to start with! NOTHING ELSE!

Treecko Fan 12
April 17th, 2004, 07:02 AM
Can I join?
Name:Alex
Description:Alex wears a green T-Shirt and blue jeans. He has a red back pack and a red cap to match. His shoes are black with 2 yellow stripes either side.
Personality:Nice and kind to all
Starter:Bulbasaur

Psychic Thunder
April 17th, 2004, 09:44 AM
I walked inside the lab, out of breath from running and I walked boldly to Prof. Oak.
"I'm here to get a pokemon," I said smiling.
"Of course, which one do you want?", he asked.
"A Charmander!", I blurted out with out a beat.
Prof. Oak laughed to me and he went to a shelf and handed me a dusty pokeball.
"No one came to get this guy, he was donated by neglectful(sp) trainer, not to fond of humans," he said handing me the pokeball.
I coughed from the dust, and I dusted off the pokeball. "That'll be fine," I said. "I think it'll be alright."
I smiled and noticed a group of kids and I started to walk over before Prof. Oak stoped me.
"Here are 5 pokeballs, your pokedex, and a trainer card," he responded handing me the items.
"Thank you," I said smiling walking over to the others.
"Hello," I said smiling.

Shiney
April 17th, 2004, 09:57 AM
ooc oh allrght i conned him into giving me a masterball for everone

Dude everyone knows you get 5 pokeballs to start with! NOTHING ELSE!

IC: I walked over and got my card and pokeballs, then I noticed a girl walked over and said hi to us. "Hey, I'm Seph, guess you're another beta tester eh?" I asked.

Psychic Thunder
April 17th, 2004, 10:25 AM
"Yup," I nodded. "I hope I have a good time, I was informed my new charmander isn't much of a people person...."
I pulled out my pokedex and I looked to where I can name my pokemon.
"D-r-a-g-o," I spelled out as I added the nickname for my charmander in my pokedex. I looked up.
"I have this thing... I normally nickname any pokemon I get, and Drago means Dragon in Italian and Charizard, which my Charmander will grow into, looks like a dragon...", I said, knowing I was blushing.
"Once again I make a fool of myself," I thought to myself sighing.

Shiney
April 17th, 2004, 10:30 AM
OOC: Are we allowed to be psychics in this game? I'm not thinking anything unbalancing, but like as a feature in the game, some people are randomly slight psychics.

"Bahh, don't worry about it, we all make fools of ourselves at times." I found myself replieng, though I didn't hear it with my ears.

"What the-?" I aksed, confused.

Psychic Thunder
April 17th, 2004, 10:37 AM
OOC: I wonder... My char has always had psychic powers, lol.

I looked to Seph.
"What's wrong?", I asked droping Drago's pokeball on the ground and the Charmader came out.
"Charm?", the small creature asked cowering behind a table.
"Oh great....", I sighed.

Shiney
April 17th, 2004, 10:44 AM
"Didn't you hear that?" I said, or at least, I thought I said, but once again, I heard it with... well, I don't know, but it wasn't with my ears.
"There it was again!" I said normally.

Psychic Thunder
April 17th, 2004, 10:49 AM
"I'm sorry but I didn't hear anything," I said trying to place a smile and I walked over to the chair Drago was under.
"Come on Drago! I want to be your friend, I wouldn't hurt you," I said smiling.
"Man...", Drago said coming out and looking up at me.

Shiney
April 17th, 2004, 10:56 AM
I called the game designer on the cell phone each of us had to contact him.

"I think here's a problem here. I'm hearing things I mean to say, but not with my ears."

"Uhh huh, yeah, that's what it's like..."

"WHADDYA MEAN 'Sounds like telepathy'?!"

Jesus Freak Josh
April 17th, 2004, 01:28 PM
OOC: THERE IS ONLY ONE! MASTER BALL (Unless we get one each in Saffron) AND ONLY THE PRESIDENT OF SILPH CO OWNS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ytnim
April 17th, 2004, 02:29 PM
OOC: Yes your character can be slightly psychic. By slighty I mean telepathy, not moving stuff with your mind, or flying. SO your character can be telepthic and talk to pokemon and stuff but nothing else, it is a game you know. There is more than one masterball but we won't get one at the start.

Rift
April 17th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Scott was walking around Pallet Town "Great...of course i slept in again...-_-;;" Scott siged as he walked to Prof. Oaks "I just hope i aint too late!" Scott said and broke off into a run to the large House with a windmill next to it "Wow...they sure did make this place real to the anime also!" Scott said as he he looked up at Prof. Oaks house.
"Prof. Oak!?" Scott said as he walked in and saw a couple other people standing and talking "Yup...Im late..." Scott said with a sweatdrop "Yes?" Prof. Oak said as he came out from a back room "Hi Proffesor Oak!" Scott said as he ran up to Oak and shook his hand "Well...hi! ^_^;;" Oak said as he put one hand behind his head, and put it back to his side "So, Which Pokemon would you like?" Oak asked as he showed me to a large room with many different Pokeballs "Hmm...Latios!" Scott said quickly "WHAT!? Do you expect me to have a legendary in here!?" Oak asked as he shook his head "Name almost any Pokemon that hasnt evolved okay?" Oak asked and went to each shelf checking the Pokeballs "Hmm...Gastly? Nope...to...gassy, Snorlax...too huge...ahh! Hey Prof. can i have this Cyndaquil?" Scott asked as Oak took an Ultra ball with a red top instead of black and gave it to Scott "If i remember correctly that Cyndaquil is a c-ocky little guy." Oak said as he took a picture of Scott and created his Trainer card and handed him his Pokedex and 5 Pokeballs "Thanks Professor!" Scott said as he went into the main room "Hey!" Scott said as he waved to the guy and girl that were talking (Anna and Seph).

Shiney
April 17th, 2004, 02:56 PM
OOC: Yes your character can be slightly psychic. By slighty I mean telepathy, not moving stuff with your mind, or flying. SO your character can be telepthic and talk to pokemon and stuff but nothing else, it is a game you know.

OOC: That's what I meant, (actually, I kinda meant moving things with my mind too, but I wouldn't be able to do as much with my mind as I could with my hands, but this is good.) thanks.

Ytnim
April 17th, 2004, 03:02 PM
OOC: Sorry Treecko Fan 12 your a bit late sorry. Everyones got their pokemon now so lets go!

IC: I gathered everyone in a group. "We can leave on our adventure now!" I told everyone. We walked outside the lab back into Pallet town. We walked until we got to the end of town and the start of route 1. It was full of grassy fields where pokemon lay hidden, waiting to come out.

Psychic Thunder
April 17th, 2004, 03:18 PM
I squinted my eyes as I walked into the bright sunlight. I had recalled Drago and I looked to Scott.
"Hi, Name's Anna," I said offering a hand to Scott and smiling. "What pokemon did you pick? I got a Charmander."

Rift
April 17th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Scott gladly shook her hand and smiled "Im a fire lover myself so i got Cyndaquil!" Scott smiled and threw down his Pokeball, the little fire mouse (XD) burt out of the white light and looked at me "Hey Cyndaqu-" Scott began but Cyndaquile lite Scotts head on fire "AAAAHHHH!!!" Scott said as he ran around and fell anime style "Oak wasnt...kidding huh?" Scott said as he got up and brushed himself off.

Ytnim
April 17th, 2004, 03:30 PM
I let out my Torchic and let it run around (well hop sort of its only got 1 foot). He jumped up on my arm and climbed to my shoulder and seemed to like it there. I made sure me was hanging on tight and walked over to Anna. "Hi I guess your another of the beta testers. My names Danny by the way. And this is my torchic." I said, pointing to the little ball of down on my shoulder. I held out my hand for her to shake it.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 17th, 2004, 03:35 PM
Pichu who was sitting on my shoulder, heard something.
"Pi! Pi!" He said.
"What is it?" I asked. Suddenly, a brown bird jumped out of the bushes.
I didn't know what it was so I searched my Poké Dex. Soon I found out it was a Pidgey.
"Go Pichu!" I yelled.
"PI!" He replied jumping off my shoulder.
"Pichu Thundershock!" I yelled.
"PICHUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled letting alot of electricity out. After that one ht, Pidgey was out.
"Poké Ball go!" I yelled chucking a Poké Ball at the fainted Pokémon.
With a red flash, Pigey was in the Poké Ball. It wiggled several times. But with a "DING" Pidgey was caught.
"YES!" I yelled. "I caught a Pidgey!"
"PICHU!" Pichu yelled excitedly.
With Pidgey captured, Pichu jumped on my shoulder and we continued.

Shiney
April 17th, 2004, 03:52 PM
I saw a Rattata in the grass ahead of me. "Go Beldum!" I said, and in a flash of light, he appeared. "Let's show this rat what you can do, Take Down!" Beldum's head began rapidly spinning on it's post, faster and faster, until... CRACK! It's head shot off, hit the rattata square on the head, and shot back onto it's post. "raataaaa..." The pokemon said as it fell over, unconscious. "Must have been a critical hit. Pokeball, GO!" I tossed one of the five I was given, and it caught Rattata! "YES!" I shouted, punching the air in front of me.

Psychic Thunder
April 17th, 2004, 04:36 PM
"Nice to meet you Danny," I said taking Danny's hand and shaking it, still laughing at Scott's Cyndaquil.
I saw something in the grass and walked over to the noise. When I got there a small creature shot out of the grass.
"SPEAROW!", the pokemon called falling to the ground.
"COOL!", I yelped throwing Drago's pokeball. "Drago let's go!"
"Charm!", Drago called.
"Scratch!", I yelled.
Drago rushed at the seemingly injured Spearow and the pokemon hit the ground like a ton of bricks. I took a pokeball from my belt and threw it at the Spearow. The ball shook three times and "PING".
"YES! I caught a Spearow," I said pulling a pose I had seen in the anime. My pokedex beeped, I opened it and a screen appeared and a machinal voice read what it said.
"Whould you like to give a nickname to SPEAROW?" I picked YES and I typed in S-w-e-e-p.
"Charmander!", Drago said happily. The pokemon was starting to warm up to me and I was happy.
"Return Drago," I smiled recalling Drago and I picked Sweep's pokeball up.

Ytnim
April 17th, 2004, 05:02 PM
OOC: even though this is Kanto, Pokemon from all regions are here. Just though I'd tell you guys that.

IC: I finished shaking Anna's hand and then got hit in the back of the head by a fast moving projectile. "Owww! That hurts heaps!!! Ow Ow Ow Ow Owwwww!" I looked to see what hit me. It was a small blue bird pokemon. It was laying on the ground, knocked out from hitting me. I pointed my pokedex at it and it told me it was a Taillow. "A Taillow. Hmm I think I'll catch it!" Since it was already knocked out, I just threw a pokeball at it and it was mine. I hooked the pokeball on my belt and patted it softly. "Have a rest. When we get to the next town, I'll get you to a pokemon center."

Psychic Thunder
April 17th, 2004, 05:29 PM
I looked around.
"So should we get going? I would like to get to a pokemon center before it gets dark," I said noticing it was going to get dark soon.

Ytnim
April 17th, 2004, 06:21 PM
"I agree." I replied to Anna's comment about it getting dark soon. "It will give us a chance to get to know each other properly as well." We continued up the path until we came to the city limits of Virdian City. It was now quite dark and the clouds were threatening to rain. We got to the pokemon center just before the rain crashed down. I walked up to the front desk where nurse Joy was. "Can you heal my Taillow please? I think its psycho because it hit me in the back of the head." I handed Nurse Joy Taillow's pokeball and she took it to be healed. I walked over to where the others were in a group and decided to introduce myself to everyone at the same time. I guess we are all here to beta test this game. A good place to start is by getting everyone aquainted with each other. My name is Danny." I released Torchic. "And this is my Torchic. Anyone else want to introduce themselves?"

Psychic Thunder
April 17th, 2004, 06:31 PM
After handing Sweep's pokeball to Nurse Joy I sat down and I released Drago.
"Well my name is Anna," I said. "And that is Drago."
Drago looked at the group and turned red and returned to his pokeball.
"Ugh... Ok.. so he only trusts me...," I sighed.

Shiney
April 17th, 2004, 07:02 PM
I gave rattata's pokebal to nurse joy and said to the others "My name's Seph, and this hyperactive paperweight here is beldum!" I said, as Beldum popped out of it's pokeball on it's own, and started spining it's head randomly again.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 17th, 2004, 07:14 PM
I handed Pichu and Pidgey to Nurse Joy.
"I'm Josh but my friends call me Batesy!" I told them. "And my Pichu is with Nurse Joy."

Jesus Freak Josh
April 18th, 2004, 03:34 AM
OOC:
^. You should have seen one of the ones I have had.

Shiney
April 18th, 2004, 11:19 AM
"Well, it's starting to get late, so why don't we log out for the night? Meet you all here tomorrow morning?" I asked them.

Ytnim
April 19th, 2004, 10:44 PM
"Sleep?! That's the best idea I've heard all day! G'night." I walked over to Nurse Joy. "Is my Taillow healed yet?" I asked wanting to have him with me as I fell asleep to night.
"Yes he is. Good night." she said handing me Taillow's pokeball. She pointed down a corridor to show me where I could find a room to sleep in. I walked down the corridor and took the very back room. I got changed and fell asleep almost straight away.

Shiney
April 19th, 2004, 10:46 PM
OOC: I actually meant log out, and sleep in real life (eh, I mean real life in the roleplay? I think I just confused myself again)

Ytnim
April 19th, 2004, 10:53 PM
OOC: Maybe I wasn't clear about it in the first post. I said there was a mask that you wore to play the game and a bug was it didn't come off right? Well to show you what I meant here is an example; When you play pokemon on your gameboy you get out of the game by turning the gameboy off. In this instead of a gameboy its a mask. The mask doesn't come off (or turn off in other words) so you can't get out of the game. You are stuck inside the game until you defeat all the gyms, and all the elite fours. Is that any more clear?

Shiney
April 19th, 2004, 10:55 PM
OOC: Maybe I wasn't clear about it in the first post. I said there was a mask that you wore to play the game and a bug was it didn't come off right? Well to show you what I meant here is an example; When you play pokemon on your gameboy you get out of the game by turning the gameboy off. In this instead of a gameboy its a mask. The mask doesn't come off (or turn off in other words) so you can't get out of the game. You are stuck inside the game until you defeat all the gyms, and all the elite fours. Is that any more clear?

OOC: I Understand, but I kinda meant TRY to log out, that is.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 19th, 2004, 10:56 PM
I went to sleep with Pichu sitting on me. The next morning I woke up, got changed, got something to eat, and waited for every body.
While waiting I planned out our Route and browsed around my Pokédex.

Ytnim
April 20th, 2004, 02:07 AM
I was falling. I couldn't tell what I was falling off because I was falling so fast but it was very tall whatever it was. I could see Torchic falling above me and Taillow was flying around my head. I looked down and saw the ground rushing at me. I looked away not wanting to look when I died. Then I hit the ground.
Then I woke up. Torchic was on top of me and taillow was flying around me. I looked and I was on the ground next to my bed. Torchic and Taillow started growling and chirping at me for no reason. Then I saw the time. It was 4:30 am. My pokemon did a little act and I got from the gist of it that somehow I had woken them up in my sleep and they weren't happy. Then they rolled me out of bed. "Sorry guys. I don't know how I woke you guys up though." I stood up and I wasn't tired anymore. "Well no use going to sleep now, might as well get ready for the day." I got ready and went to the lobby. It was still only 5:30. I went for a walk and saw two sentret together. "This would be great training for my pokemon." I thought and released them. The sentret saw my pokemon and got ready to battle. "Torchic use scratch on the left one! Taillow use peck on the one on the right!" Torchic tried to scratch the sentret but it dodged. Taillow had more luck however, because his peck attack hit the mark. The sentret that torchic missed used scratch right back on Torchic. Torchic tried to dodge but still got hit but only just. The other sentret used defence curl and curled up in a tight ball to prevent more damage. "Taillow use focus energy! Torchic use scratch again!" Taillow pumped itself up, glowing slightly, rasing its critical hit ratio. Torchic countered with another scratch attack, this time finding the target. Both sentret used defence curl, trying to stop the damage they take. "Taillow use peck! Torchic use.... What are you doing Torchic?" Torchic was trying to copy Taillow's focus energy attack and he did it but his seemed to be more effective than when Taillow did it. Taillow had flown to the curled up sentret and pecked it. "Now you two, finish them off!" Torchic scratched the ball of fuzz that was his oppenent, doing major damage, KOing it. Taillow had flown up into the sky and then flew extremely fast at his sentret, but using his body instead of his beak, smacked into it. The force of this move, knocked it out. "Good job you guys! Well done Torchic for learning focus energy and to you Taillow for learning quick attack! Have a rest now." I called them back into their balls and we returned to the pokemon center. It was still only 6:00 so I gave my pokemon to the nurse to heal them and waited for them to be returned and for the others to wake up. It wasn't long before Batesy came down.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 20th, 2004, 02:10 AM
"Hey Danny!" I said when I saw him. "You don't look like you had a good night."

Ytnim
April 20th, 2004, 02:24 AM
"No I didn't. My pokemon woke me up at 4:30 am!!! I'd tell you why but its a long story. But I went out training this morning and my pokemon both learnt a new move." I told Batesy all about my battle with the sentret.

Psychic Thunder
April 20th, 2004, 03:47 AM
I was walking through the halls of the pokemon center, Sweep on my shoulder and Drago at my feet I walked outside to see Danny and Batesy.
"Hey guys," I said yawning. Sweep looked at me and when I raised my hand to cover my mouth he flew off and pecked at my head, I got annoyed and recalled him, while Drago was asleep on the couch in the lobby, I sighed and recalled him.
"I woke up three times last night screaming from some nightmares..... Those two were up with me, so they are tired and in Sweep's case, cranky," I told the two.

Jesus Freak Josh
April 20th, 2004, 03:58 AM
"Well we better stock up on Poké Balls!" I said. "We will run into a heap more Pokémon! But we better wait for the others."
"Pi!" Pichu agreed. He was sitting on my shoulder.

Psychic Thunder
April 20th, 2004, 01:37 PM
I checked my watch, it read 6:25 AM.
"Its not even 6:30 AM," I said flopping down on the soft couch. "No way a PokéMart will be open this early."
I layed my head down on the couch and started to drift off into a sleep. And within 5 min I shot up screaming.

Shiney
April 20th, 2004, 01:40 PM
I awoke after a deep, dreamless sleep, but then again, I've never had dreams before, so it wasn't suprising. I looked at the clock. "Four-thirty AM? What the- aww nevermind, I'm not going to fall asleep anyway." I said, and got dressed, and went outside the pokemon center for a short walk.

Trottor
April 20th, 2004, 02:26 PM
Hey, is it too late to join in? ((i'll edit this with ma char's info when I receive the answer))

Ytnim
April 20th, 2004, 10:15 PM
OOC: Trottor and Ashlover srry you are both too late.

Trottor
April 21st, 2004, 04:07 PM
(but you don't have 10 peeps.......oh well)

Ytnim
April 22nd, 2004, 12:25 AM
I know I don't have 10 peeps but I don't want to hold up the Rp for a few late people.

chris p. bacon
April 22nd, 2004, 03:15 AM
sorry ytnim i was a overexcited could i just come back from where i was i promise ill be calmer

Ytnim
April 22nd, 2004, 01:30 PM
I didn't say for you to leave yet. But you post another truly horrible post like your last one you will leave. Have you read Raichu Master's Role Playing Guide? If you haven't do it, its very helpful.

chris p. bacon
April 22nd, 2004, 03:28 PM
((sorry))

i woke up at 6:30 and walked out into the main room of the pokeomn center " hey guys" i said as i sat down next to danny

Ytnim
April 23rd, 2004, 02:44 AM
Most of the group was here now. I stood up on a chair and counted the people. There's Batesy, Seph, Anna, Chris, myself.... Where's Scott?" I asked no one in particular. "He must be still in bed." I thought to myself. "Hey does anyone wanna go wake Scott up?" I asked the group. I didn't really like leading the group, it's just no one else stood up.

chris p. bacon
April 23rd, 2004, 04:38 PM
"ill do it" i said getting up. i walked to scotts room and knoked on the door after getting to reply i opened it and yelling at him to wake up i notised a glass of water by the bed. i picked it up and poured it on his face then bolted back to the main room "he should be out shortly when he wipes the water of his face"

Jesus Freak Josh
April 24th, 2004, 01:35 AM
OOC: Can you (^) post in capitals?

BIC:
"Should we stock up on supplies?" I asked. "It is pretty important we do!"

chris p. bacon
April 25th, 2004, 02:55 PM
"Yeah i think we should"

ooc should scott be with us already or are we going with out him

Ooc im boosting this back up so could someone post so the story keeps going

chris p. bacon
May 1st, 2004, 08:57 PM
ooc sorry for the doubble post but its to boost this thread (is it power playing if i just say "scott sat down beside batesy" if it is ill edit the post

ic After chatting with the group for a while Scott sat down next to Batesy I checked my watch 8:00 "hey guys the pokemarts open" I said grabbing my pack and running to the door. Just outside I tripped on a tree root, my pack went flying and I winced in pain. I levitated my first aid kit out of my pack and sat it next to me as treated my sprained anckle

Ytnim
May 1st, 2004, 09:48 PM
I think this died Chris. I didn't really want it to but it died.

Jesus Freak Josh
May 1st, 2004, 11:01 PM
I agree. I know how it feels to have someone tell you an RPG has died. :(