PDA

View Full Version : Can I have pics of this girl?

Sunflorazumarill
July 22nd, 2006, 12:56 PM
Since I can't find a topic where you can request such things, can I request pics of this girl from Pokémon Magical Journey?

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3074/gingeravataryo2.gif

Sunflorazumarill
July 25th, 2006, 01:20 PM
Really sorry to double post, but I just need to make sure someone can see this topic and see if they can grant my request. Is there anywhere else I'm supposed to ask for something like this?

Loki
July 25th, 2006, 03:57 PM
The request thread was closed for the reason that none of the scanners were scanning anymore, and yes, we can see it. As for seeing if someone can grant your request, that depends on if anybody with Magical Melody's got a scanner/is willing to scan it for you.

And, can't you just edit? o O; Or was that sort of like a bump?

Waba Waba
July 25th, 2006, 06:18 PM
You like that? Me too. I feel myself when I look at that.

Lie Ren
July 25th, 2006, 07:30 PM
Magical Melody?...thats a Harvest Moon game, Bell. xD ...I love Harvest Moon...
Anyhoo... theres always the Picture Request thread in the Pokemon TV Episodes forum.

Sunflorazumarill
July 25th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Okay. I'll try there then. Oh, and that was a bump post. :nervous:

Loki
July 25th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Um no Drew, don't wrongly direct people. ^^; The TV Episode request thread is for TV EPISODE pics only, not manga pics. Magical Melody is a manga, I just shortened the name

PiPiPi Magical Adventures, whoops, looks like I did mix up Harvest Moon and the manga. ^^; Anyway, Sunfloraazumarill, don't post there. You'll just have to wait. Magical Adventures isn't an anime.

Lie Ren
July 25th, 2006, 08:00 PM
oooh, shes in the manga alone? ^^; Opps. I thought maybe she was in the anime as well. I don't know much about the manga.... Thus I dont post in this forum too much.

Ah well, just ignore my post, sunflorazumarill.
I was mistaken. ^^;

Crystal Clair
July 25th, 2006, 08:09 PM
Some information about this girl that could help you when you request
Her name is Ginger
She appeared in volume 7 of Pokemon Pipipi Magical Adventures
I'll see if I can find scans anywhere. I'll only do my best.

Sunflorazumarill
July 29th, 2006, 10:55 AM
I tried using Google to find pics, both in "Images" and main, but the closest I got was descriptions of the issue. I almost wish there was once a topic here that had pics of her that I could go to.