July 23rd, 2006, 06:02 PM
i would. it woul be so cool!
i woul get totadile for my starter!

Drew
July 23rd, 2006, 06:14 PM
>> ....hmmm...
Yeah, it would be cool.
But it would also be dangerous...

...and this topic seems familiar...I think theres one simular to it, but its different enough to be safe...I think...

adeebsworld
July 23rd, 2006, 06:20 PM
of course i would... but then again jinx would probably come out of nowhere and rape me
but it would be cool if i had a dragonite

obelisk-kun
July 23rd, 2006, 08:09 PM
yeah i want to be real then i could not be bored and get out of school

Latios&Latias381382
July 24th, 2006, 02:37 AM
YES!!!! I would love if Pokemon were real *has an episode* and when I caught some Pokemon, I'd use them to get me outta shcool!!!

Iron Mankey
July 24th, 2006, 04:11 AM
What kinda ridicolous question is that? Find me one person on this forum who wouldn't want Pokemon to be real. C'mon, I dare ya. My imaginary Alakazam compels you to!

Sammi
July 24th, 2006, 04:20 AM
Look for yourself. ;D (http://pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=2088628&postcount=16)
thread (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=67483)

I wouldn't mind. Some Pokemon would be cool to have. ^^ Besides, we'd survive. XD

pokemaster7
July 24th, 2006, 07:49 AM
Every one in PC wants that.
But it will happen(Bum, Bum, BUM)

mintybobo
July 25th, 2006, 05:05 AM
That would be a very interesting change of reality. But it brings up quite a few questions. Where would the pokemon come from? Would non-pokemon fans try to wipe them off the planet? Would they be considered animals and be forced to live in their own filth in zoos? So many questions....

obelisk-kun
July 25th, 2006, 10:43 PM
my views have changed if pokemon where real i'd stay in my house forever.

Skitty-chan
July 26th, 2006, 06:00 AM
That would be cool if they were. But I think some people would abuse them for their own lazy work. I mean, if any of you watch Animal Cops on Animal Planet you'll know what I mean. But then again, I guess it's inevitable anyway. I feel kind of split down the middle on this one, but more over towards having them then not. Oooh... Like having a Skitty or a Chikorita would rock! Yes...

Kaseo
July 26th, 2006, 07:03 AM
Of course everyone here wants pokemon to be real. For good or not is argueable(is that a word? O_o) =P. And I've always wanted to journey, riding on a flying pokemon or on Lapras at sea. ^^

Cartmic
July 26th, 2006, 07:24 AM
I would love to have bunch of mankey's.

JirachiMan
July 26th, 2006, 03:54 PM
It would be cool for pokemon to be real but wouldn't it be bad if the legendary birds started to fight or somethin like that.

miyo
July 28th, 2006, 05:18 PM
Well, I believe you're asking a question with an obvious answer.. LOL!! Of course!! We all love Pokemon, that's why we're all in this forum!! xD