PDA

View Full Version : which do u think is better

adeebsworld
July 24th, 2006, 07:33 PM
which do u think is better mew or mewtwo
i like mew better for some reason i think it looks cooler
but as a better pokemon i think its tied
what do u think I WANT FEEDBACK BECAUSE I DON'T GETA LOT OF IT AND WHEN I GET EVEN ONE POST I APPRECIATE IT EVEN IF IT INSULTS ME!!

Jude Mathis
July 25th, 2006, 06:46 PM
This seems like spam in a way...but it hasn't been locked soooo...
I like Mewtwo better.
Even though Mew is adorable, I've always found Mewtwo awesome. ^^

PokeChampion101
July 25th, 2006, 06:51 PM
hmm. I would say Mewtwo. He is one of my fav. Pokemon.

ShadowHero
July 25th, 2006, 07:35 PM
I'd have to go with Mewtwo. I've always found Mewtwo's defense to be better.

JirachiMan
July 26th, 2006, 03:52 PM
Mewtwo's defenses are a bit better but I love the fact that mew can learn all the TMs and HMs

pokemaster7
July 26th, 2006, 06:22 PM
I'd say mew, i have a soft spot for cuties. in games mew is rare and more valuble.

SkillzThatKill
July 28th, 2006, 12:39 AM
For me Mewtwo is the better.

His defence is that little bit better. Even though Mew can learn all TM's and Hm's it just doesnt make the cut for me.

Skitty Miaow
July 28th, 2006, 04:27 AM
I'd say Mewtwo.. In Red and Blue (Yellow too I think) you at least get a chance of catching him ^ ^ Plus in general, the whole idea of a Pokémon who feels like an outcast is pretty neat!

miyo
July 28th, 2006, 05:13 PM
I WANT FEEDBACK BECAUSE I DON'T GETA LOT OF IT AND WHEN I GET EVEN ONE POST I APPRECIATE IT EVEN IF IT INSULTS ME!!

Lol.. chill down~ usually, there'd be at the very least one soul out there who'd reply.. XD

Anyways, my pick would be Mewtwo. Although Mew's cute, but I think those Team Rocket scientists have created Mewtwo to be even better than Mew.. I think they must have tried ways to improve it to make it even better than its original (Mew)

Himawarii
July 29th, 2006, 06:55 PM
Mew > Mewtwo

That is just me though.I go with looks,not strength XD

californiajk2
July 31st, 2006, 06:14 PM
blastoise > every pokemon

Gary, the Magic Fairy
July 31st, 2006, 07:18 PM
blastoise > every pokemonNo, it isn't.

I like Mew better, it is full of cuteness, and I just dont like Mewtwo.

joyce : the fluffy pirate~
August 8th, 2006, 03:50 AM
W00t this is a easy one ^^
Mew , off course :3
I mean , sorry but Mewto is ...ugly... xD

viridian doubletongue
August 9th, 2006, 04:15 AM
They're both just as good as each other.. & I think the first pokemon movie proved that indefinitely.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 21st, 2006, 05:02 PM
Another Psychic type Pokemon question which I hate. Okay I'll go with Mew because its one cute Pokemon and not one black hearted robot like Mewtwo.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

melod.ii ous demyx~♪
August 22nd, 2006, 05:53 PM
I'll have to say Mew...^^
it's just too cute =3

[[.x___matt]]
August 23rd, 2006, 02:03 AM
I prefer Mew just because I do. :P

Eddyweb
August 23rd, 2006, 08:21 AM
Mewtwo seems like a copy of mew, so i say mew ;)

Espeon14
August 23rd, 2006, 08:25 AM
i definitely love mew more. its powers are so grand. it is also cuter.

Burnin' Leo
August 24th, 2006, 02:03 AM
Mewtwo is way cooler, it is strong when it comes to sp. attack.

CHaRiSMa
September 19th, 2006, 07:45 AM
I like them both. I think it's fascinating the way they look. I mean Mew with his pale pink skin and those big trustfull baby blue eyes, and the long tail.. you could really feel that he's kind and sweet though he still doesn't look too cute like I don't know maybe Pichu or Torchik (don't get me wrong I adore those pokemon I just think that in the movie if they could somehow play Mew's role Mew would just simply look better). When he's floating in the air just playing with his thoughts he may seem like an innocent and harmless pokemon he is trully only hiding his powers and quietly observing what's gonig on, secretly waiting for his moment of action.

I also think Mewtwo is really awesome. The way his appearance isn't all muscles and beefiness (i'm not shure this is even a word but anyway XD). He is what I would say sophisticated - evil and and kinda untamed like Houndoom yet also dark and secretive like Umbreon. But still altogether different from both of them. I don't know Mewtwo is just Mewtwo. I can't really describe his charimsatic and collected appearance. The way he hides his true powers until the time is right for him to attack. he is completly selfconfident both in his intelctual and fighting abillities and there's isn't a minute he doesn't let his opponent know that. I think that way Mewtwo really looks intimidaiding.

Eureka1
September 19th, 2006, 07:46 AM
mewtwo is way more powerful and cooler..

but mew is kawaii ^_^

master-mind
September 25th, 2006, 02:16 PM
i think i would choose mew to be 'cooler'. what can be cooler then a genetic pokemon who sulks about not be able to live on earth cause he wasnt born on it? EVERYTHING. lolz
no offence to the ppl who like mewtwo >.>

Barboach
September 25th, 2006, 02:17 PM
I think mew is better because mewtwo is just a copy of mew that scientists made. They used Mew's DNA. So mew is the original and the best, and always will be.

hale
September 25th, 2006, 03:53 PM
Mewtwo is built for war...he is superior to most pokemon.

miyo
September 25th, 2006, 07:52 PM
blastoise > every pokemon

LOL. there isn't a single pokemon that's the greatest of them all... all pokemon have their own weaknesses..
moreover, we're talking about mew and mewtwo here... uh. =/