PDA

View Full Version : Maneachicken's Unofficial Official Fakedex

Chizzy
July 29th, 2006, 12:27 PM
Introduction
Well...Er...Hi...Its Maneachicken. Similar to EX: Acanthite, this is a prodject to make something to change the face of the planet forever. To set a standard. To raise the Bar. I shall try to make a Complete Fakedex with Ledgendaries, the Whole Lot. I shall Need Inspiration, Motivation, and Critisisation to succeed.

Helping the Prodject
Well... One easy way to help is to Post. Thats it. As Long as its not along the lines of 'LOLZERS! WOw beSt Faeks Iz Eva Sceen!!!!!!' Its OK.
You can suggest Ideas to me, and more the merrier. If you want to Post an Idea, the Form Is somewhere at the Bottom of the Post...

Released So Far...

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1295/3startersxn5.png

(IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE NAMES OF THE RELEASED, JUST POST IN THIS THREAD)

(EVOLTION GROUPS SEPERATED BY UNDERLINING)

My Inspiration
EX: Acanthite
Fanking Omega
Cascade Gonpory
Solemnity
Megadex
Megafuz
The leaving of Signomi (Dunno Why)
Er... Raddish?

and I leave you asking...
'What Next?' You ask... Well... This wouldn't be a good thread if I didn't leave you on a Cliffhanger...More releases will come and go through Time, the Current Up to date Dex Being Displayed on the first Post.

Yeah, But what have you done?
I have Named 30 Pokemon, (Will post them next) sprited about 20 of them, so Yeah, and in Deep. (But I want a Cliffhanger!!!)

The Form I talked About!
Type(s):
Animal or Thing:
Colour:

and Yeah, I had to re-write all of this because I hit post, and the Database was Down...

SO YEAH... KEEP POSTING...

Fangking Omega
July 29th, 2006, 01:21 PM
Oh cool, I like how you're laying this out!

As I say, I think Whurp could perhaps be reshaded, as it's not a very Pokémonish style. Oh, and I swear I can see the Phanpy in Elephire :-p
Watch out for using too many edits, they're easily spotted.

But on the other hand, your creativity and ideas are to be admired, and having seen a few of the other Pokémon I can safely say I like the look of this and hope to see it go far :)

Best of luck, and thanks for including EX: Acanthite as an inspiration - makes me proud!

As it happens, I may be looking for more Pokémon to add to the Acanthite game if we decide to go for 150 instead of 100 new Pokémon, so if anything really stands out to me and says "USE ME!", I may be coming your way.

Chizzy
July 29th, 2006, 02:44 PM
Well Thanks Fanking...Yeah...I used Phanphy's Trunk, but I flipped it Over and recoloured it.

And as I said Earlier, the Official List of The Maneachicken Unofficial Official Fakedex! (This List only contains the Named Fakemon and is not the total Number of Fakes)

APLBY ~ GRASS ~ RELEASED 29/07/06
FRUTAUNT ~ GRASS/GHOST ~ (TO BE RELEASED ON 30/07/06)
PHAPPLE ~ GRASS/GHOST ~ (UNDECIDED RELEASE)
WHURP ~ WATER ~ RELEASED 29/07/06
YUMMLE ~ WATER ~ (TO BE SPRITED 30/07/06)
BLOATALE ~ WATER ~ (NOT SPRITED)
ELEPHIRE ~ FIRE ~ RELEASED 29/07/06
TROAST ~ FIRE ~ (NOT SPRITED)
BLITZANT ~ FIRE/ELECTRIC (NOT SPRITED)
PETEL ~ BUG ~ (TO BE SPRITED 30/07/06)
SHELGE ~ BUG/STEEL ~ (UNDECIDED RELEASE)
METAPEDE ~ BUG/STEEL ~ (UNDECIDED RELEASE)
VOUSE ~ GROUND ~ (TO BE RELEASED 30/07/06)
VOLRAT ~ GROUND/ROCK ~ (UNDECIDED RELEASE)
VOLROKING ~ GROUND/ROCK ~ (UNDECIDED RELEASE)
SQUISIT ~ BUG ~ (TO BE RELEASED 30/07/06) (PINSIR PREVO)
CALFBY ~ NORMAL ~ (UNDECIDED RELEASE)
TROUQUA ~ WATER/GROUND ~ (RELEASED 31/07/06)
CLAWTCH ~ FLYING ~ (UNDECIDED RELEASE)
FLAMINGRUN ~ FLYING ~ (UNDECIDED RELEASE)
MARAMINGO ~ FLYING ~ (NOT SPRITED)
BARNDRIFT ~ WATER/GRASS ~ (UNDECIDED RELEASE)
SWEPTICLE ~ WATER/GRASS ~ (NOT SPRITED)
AIRTIUM ~ WATER/FLYING ~ (NOT SPRITED)
LIZARE ~ FIRE ~ (TO BE RELEASED 31/07/06)
CHARMELT ~ FIRE ~ (NOT SPRITED)
KOMELL ~ FIRE ~ (NOT SPRITED)
KIMI ~ FIGHTING ~ (UNDECIDED RELEASE)
BOXOCK ~ FIGHTING ~ (NOT SPRITED)
CHAMPALI ~ FIGHTING ~ (NOT SPRITED)

Domin-8
July 29th, 2006, 08:16 PM
I love the name Phapple.

Here is my suggestion.

Type(s): Hmm, I will let you decide. Maybe a normal?
Description: Music. Basically a pokemon that is revolved around music. uses sing and such. But when sprited it have noticalbe features of musice. Maybe a conductor type skin type, showing the features of a conductor like a white chest and a two-pronged tail or something. I don't know maybe it is modeled after eight notes ot something. Jsut be creative and I will love it.

Samson
July 29th, 2006, 08:40 PM
ooh, i just love the elephire! i was trying to brainstorm some ideas for a fire starter myself earlier, and it's hard ain't it? i'm definitely impressed by elephire above all.

umm, i just noticed one thing -- the leaves on aplby's head look a lot like flygon's tail.

ChubraidermonCharlie
July 29th, 2006, 10:17 PM
I like those Fakemon you've got there, and the layout is good.
Type(s):Bug/Ice(thats new, i think)
Animal or Thing:A mosquito like creature, and maybe some ice to act as wings and and ice body. And a needle like tube...(Frosquito?)
Colour:Well, its ice, so any colour with an icy feel to it, and keep the eyes...like a mosquito's. Maybe a green that can be seen under the ice, or merged with the ice, something like that.

I like Whurp, because he looks like a wump from Azure Dreams...Good Fakedex you've got there anyways.
EDIT: Are we allowed to do TWO forms?
Type(s): Dragon/Rock
Animal or Thing:Like a Dragon. But....it has rock plates on it and teeth made as sharp as a...piece of very sharp rock! And it also has wings made out of thin rock and it has the appearance of the dragons...
Colour:Well...rock colours and whatever you come up with, because Im not sure what colours dragons were anyway...

Chizzy
July 29th, 2006, 10:57 PM
Well... As you can see by my earlier Post, 3 shall Be released today!

Frutaunt, Squisit & Vouse, will be arriving within the next 2-3 hours and if I get 8 more posts, (Excluding Myself) Today, I shall give you another, Kimi, a Fighting Type.

Vouse is possibly My Poorist Evolution chain, as i needed to use official pokemon sprites for certain parts.

ChubraidermonCharlie : Frosquito... I Love It! Thats going in!
Hyperion : Just as well Im Musical! I'll think of a name soon, but It'll most likey be shaped like a Treble Clef.

Well... More news... I'll stick the List in the first post and add the new suggested ones onto it, as well as...
PSHYTH ~ PHSYCIC ~ (RELEASED 30/07/06)
THALL ~ ELECTRIC/STEEL ~ (NOT SPRITED)
FUNGUST ~ POISON/FLYING ~ (NOT SPRITED)

EDIT : GOT BORED, SO MASSIVE RELEASE!!!!!

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5545/3startersnv3.png

List also added to first Post

Shijuukara
July 30th, 2006, 12:06 AM
Wow this is some nice work you ahve here Chiz, don't stop.

Chizzy
July 30th, 2006, 12:37 AM
I wont do... Tommorow only Trouqua and Lizare are being released, then im going round my mates from monday at 12:30 untill tuesday evening, then Ive got work on WED,THUR and FRI, but I can do things in the evenings.

Keep posting Ideas people...

ChubraidermonCharlie
July 30th, 2006, 06:23 AM
Hmmm...Aha an idea!
Type(s):Flying/Poison
Animal or Thing:A owl/eagle kinda thing, with a striped body and barbs on each wing. Maybe a poisonous beak or something like that...(Barbeak,Barbowl, or whatever you can come up with)
Colour:Well...you could try making the the stripes a danger warning(it doesnt suit a bird...but..)colour, like red or yellow or orange, then you could possibly make it light purple. Or whatever. Or dont even use the idea....

Chizzy
July 30th, 2006, 07:01 AM
No... I'll use that! Its perfectly fine! (I Like Barbeak, its a cool name!) Any more comments on the new releases?

Plus, my film got cancelled, meaning that I can work on them on Monday and Tuesday!

I'll update the list soon too.

ChubraidermonCharlie
July 30th, 2006, 07:58 AM
If you want anymore ideas, just ask or pm me k.
New Idea! ding!
Type(s): Dark/Bug
Animal or Thing:A cockcroach and a long one, with a horn on its head and a spiky body, which also has a more evil look to it. It also has two front jaws/pincers.
Colour:A spotted bug, with red spots and a dark grey body, and the eyes could be evil, not red evil, but the dark green colour of evil...and its Pincers can be the same colour as the horns it doesnt matter.
Name:Hmmmm...Pinchcroach, Spikoach, or whatever you want...
I do to many elipses (...).

Chizzy
July 30th, 2006, 08:11 AM
I got a nosebleed! Oh well... Things are looking up...If you give me 8 more posts, you can see another new one... how about Thall? That'll do...8 more little posts (please comment on the new releases!) and you get the Electric/Steel type, Thall.

Fangking Omega
July 30th, 2006, 08:47 AM
Aaaah, you know how I love Frutaunt! Soooo cool man!

Kimi is sorta... odd =P

But you know this.

Psyth is kinda cute for such a little weird thing! ^_^

Chizzy
July 30th, 2006, 08:52 AM
Thanks... well... Again Fanking... Kimi is 'Weird' according to 5 people, I like Psyth too. Psyth FTW!!!

Frutaunt is youre favourite still! You like that little fruit ball... well... I made it fair. I wanted to release Thall sometime today, so once I have 20 posts in the thread, he will be released. Im going (untill then) to let you guess why 'Thall' and what it could be. Its an electric/ Steel type for starters.

Burninating_Torchic
July 30th, 2006, 10:09 AM
Wow, Frutaunt's name sounds amazing...sounds just like something Nintendo would make.
Also...I agree with Fangking, there is a strong resemblance between Phanpy and Elephire.

Hmm...are you planning on releasing more info on these guys, like a complete Pokedex entry (height, weight, etc) or something? That would be rather interesting.

Chizzy
July 30th, 2006, 11:03 AM
Really, Im more Concernd Getting the sprites and entries done.

Yeah... Frutaunt...He's cool, and also, I have granted permission for Fanking Omega to use The Evolution Line in EX: Acanthite. This will Involve the Line Being resprited. Also Nucule (Formerly Thall) Shall join Acanthite Also. He will Be released in two post's Time.

Fangking Omega
July 30th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Well, we're hoping they will join Acanthite :) depends if the shift to 150 Pokémon DEFINITELY goes ahead or not.

Chizzy
July 30th, 2006, 01:05 PM
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/483/3startersdk7.png

Here you go... Full List of released, Including Nucule.

Fanking Omega... Fair enough... We'll see...

Domin-8
July 30th, 2006, 06:35 PM
Treble clef eh? Nice, I like that idea.
Your new ones look awsome.
Squisit is cute.
I'll think of some more ideas later.

Chizzy
July 30th, 2006, 10:40 PM
Well, I did the Musical One, But (for all you musical Dudes and Dudettes like myself), it turned out to be a quaver. Its Evolution May be something Different.

More Releases today, But Keep those Ideas coming In!

Solemnity
July 30th, 2006, 10:54 PM
Wow those are awesome Maneachicken is this a singles project or could i come into this?

Chizzy
July 30th, 2006, 11:30 PM
This is a Singles Prodject, as I want the sprites to be all my own work, But I am accepting Idea's for Fakemon.

So Sorry then really...Plus you get more people concentrating on your work in a seperate thread...

If no one posts in this thread, I'll just Edit this Post and the two-three new guys will appear on here.

MegaFuz
July 31st, 2006, 11:23 AM
I would be careful using so many edits. Just by glancing over these I picked out 5 or 6 original Pokemon that were used. With that said, I think you've got some pretty creative ideas here. The designs could be a little more complicated, as the ones that seem to be scratch sprited are pretty simple and spherical looking.

Thanks for including the MegaDex and myself as inspiration. I appreciate it. XD

Chizzy
July 31st, 2006, 11:32 AM
I Understand where your coming from Megafuz. I had to use one or two parts on some fakemon from the official sprites for fear of me Cocking it up.

But as I say, I shall only improve with practice.

News: Had trouble getting on today. Sever went messed again, and my dad stole the Internet Lead.

Update...My Very Next Post. (SOMEONE HURRY AND POST)

Today I changed the releases a little bit, and Shall Be releasing Trouqua as Planned, and the Final two parts of Nucule. Lizare was dropped from Todays showing, but shall appear tommorow.

Cascade Of The Sky
July 31st, 2006, 11:47 AM
wow.. this looks really cool!, i like Nucule, it's pretty sweet! and Squisit is so cute! Keep them coming, i would LOVE to see more!?!

Chizzy
July 31st, 2006, 12:06 PM
Not By any chance trying to purposly Hint there Cascade are we?

Here is the Updated List, Including the Complete Nucule Line, and Trouqua

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/6650/3startersoy0.png

Solemnity
July 31st, 2006, 01:35 PM
Id like to see a flying water guinea pig.. that would be really interesting..

Chizzy
July 31st, 2006, 02:03 PM
A flying water Guinea Pig? Meh... Give me a description (and Drawing Scanned) and I'll see what i can do. Any Comments on the others?

Domin-8
July 31st, 2006, 08:39 PM
I don't like Torqua one bit. IT jsut looks all out of poportion. The head doesn't seem to fit the body what so ever. The legs should be shorter if it is a pig.
I like your Molar line. One thing though, I suggest not using the Cirlce tool(it looks as though you are) becuase it jumps in some places.
Go to spriteart.com and they can help you with some scratching basics(click tutorials or whatever then the first guy)

Chizzy
July 31st, 2006, 10:57 PM
Hyperion: I'll be sure to check that out. Looking back at Trouqua, I can see what you mean By the head, and I'll try to get something done on thos legs for you.

I've just complete Scratching what was previously known as Sornvy, and it shall be the Flying/Dark Combination. I've renamed it Sorght, (Sorrow + Flight) But I think it needs a Better name. I shall release it sometime today.

Solemnity
August 1st, 2006, 12:56 AM
Do you want me to draw it up and scan it? Im confused what you mean.

Chizzy
August 1st, 2006, 01:27 AM
3 New Releases today...

Sought, the Dark/Flying Type 'Bird of Sorrow'
Turdust, The Ground Type Turtle,
and Quawl, the Pre-evo of an earlier suggested Musical Pokemon.

Update List Follows.

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5102/3startersng1.png

So Yeah... Keep Posting...

Domin-8
August 1st, 2006, 06:33 AM
I love Quawl. Nice use of sahding for the black, I know that can be hard sometimes.

Turdust looks friggin's sweet! Does it have any evos?

Chizzy
August 1st, 2006, 08:23 AM
Hyperion... No, Turdust Doesn't at the moment and its not planned for him to. Could happen if I struggle for Ideas.

Any Comments on Sought?

Datriot
August 1st, 2006, 08:26 AM
These sprites aren't so bad, some need to be better shaded, but overall the sprites are quite creative. Good job so far.

Chizzy
August 1st, 2006, 08:31 AM
Thanks Datriot. Yeah... I kinda only started spriting Fakemon when I started this Prodject, so Im still a Newbie to it though. If only I could transfer My comic skill to this...

Meh...

Give Me Inspiration People! I need Ideas!

Illusion Gaming
August 1st, 2006, 01:36 PM
wow I like!Good job man :)

Solemnity
August 1st, 2006, 01:49 PM
OMG Sought is the greatest thing ever! Heres some suggestions:
A komodo dragon
A chinese dragon
A radio named evan. (WAIT DONT USE THE LAST ONE THATS MINE!)

Domin-8
August 1st, 2006, 07:17 PM
Evos for Turdust would be awsome.
Umm, Sought is quite good actually, reminds me of a darker pidgey.
I have some Ideas.
Sport type Pokemon, fighting type.

Snobby type Pokemon( seen when used by the rich people in the game). Hmm any type really.

Clown type. What I mean is that it is funny loooking made to make people laugh and such but is quite strong. MAybe normal/psychic.

Chizzy
August 1st, 2006, 10:37 PM
I like the sound of the Clown One... and the Snobby one... I might Use those, and I also made an Arabian Snake, like the sort you get in the Baskets.

Might Update tonight, I've got work today.

Dan Style
August 2nd, 2006, 02:58 AM
Accept from the weird pig Oo... everything is fine.
I liked the first and the second. nice ideas.

Amachi
August 2nd, 2006, 04:19 AM
The Trouqua needs a little touch up of shading behind the head. Other than that, the shading is actually really simple, but it's also very good.

Chizzy
August 2nd, 2006, 12:43 PM
As I said, I'll work on it, The shading Behind the head I noticed about 2 days ago.

New Update tommorow Morning, Im just doing the Dex Entries.

ChubraidermonCharlie
August 3rd, 2006, 11:33 AM
Sorry for the no Ideas, but i couldnt post because of the downtime(please fix). I like Sought and the Music Note Quawl Pokemon, they are wicked! So, because I couldnt get on I came up with a good idea:
Type(s):Fire
Animals or Things:A lizard with fire on its back and it is on all fours(not like Charmander!!!) and has nasty claws and a fiery tail.
Name: Pyrozard, or whatever.
Colours: not too red, maybe a more orange than red, but darker orange. But thats not all. The eyes could be a green-blue colour a bit like charmander.

IDEA 2
My second idea:
Type(s):Rock/Pyschic
Animals/Things:Hmmm...Maybe a crystal like body with crystal spikes and 2 legs and arms, a humanlike poke, with maybe a tail with a massive crystal ball on the end which emits a purple glow.
Colour:Icy Blue for crystal and for the crystal ball on its tail purple.eyes can be WHATEVER you want. Thats two down, however much my memory can sustain to go...
Oh yeah, Name could be Crystaliza or Crystakinese(telekines, how to spell?)

Chizzy
August 3rd, 2006, 10:52 PM
Sorry for the no Ideas, but i couldnt post because of the downtime(please fix). I like Sought and the Music Note Quawl Pokemon, they are wicked! So, because I couldnt get on I came up with a good idea:
Type(s):Fire
Animals or Things:A lizard with fire on its back and it is on all fours(not like Charmander!!!) and has nasty claws and a fiery tail.
Name: Pyrozard, or whatever.
Colours: not too red, maybe a more orange than red, but darker orange. But thats not all. The eyes could be a green-blue colour a bit like charmander.

IDEA 2
My second idea:
Type(s):Rock/Pyschic
Animals/Things:Hmmm...Maybe a crystal like body with crystal spikes and 2 legs and arms, a humanlike poke, with maybe a tail with a massive crystal ball on the end which emits a purple glow.
Colour:Icy Blue for crystal and for the crystal ball on its tail purple.eyes can be WHATEVER you want. Thats two down, however much my memory can sustain to go...
Oh yeah, Name could be Crystaliza or Crystakinese(telekines, how to spell?)

Heheh... Noticed this and it remindwed me of one I've already Sprited, Lizare. He'll be released tommorow along with Baskake, and maybe Stelfly

ChubraidermonCharlie
August 3rd, 2006, 10:59 PM
Heh, I didnt know...anyways, are you going to use the second idea or work on the first one and make it a evolution? Anyways, I D E A T I M E!!
Type(s):Steel/Grass
Animal or Things: Hmmm...I think a sorta, spiky creature, with 3 legs(test) and vines coming from holes in its body (the head, and top of the body), and also a grassy allover I suppose
Colour: Silverish with green and light green and almost any steel green colour, or just use whatever you want.

Chizzy
August 4th, 2006, 11:31 PM
I'll Try to get the Sprites done os soon as possible. Hopefully today I'll release Baskake and Spectagoul.

ChubraidermonCharlie
August 5th, 2006, 05:57 AM
More Ideas, When are you gonna release them? Please be soon, cough*kupo*cough! Oh, anyways...
I D E A T I M E!!!(seizure)
Type(s):Water/Poison
Animals or Things: Well, you could use a pufferfish and a jellyfish, So it would be a transparent poisonous fish, with stinging dangling bits on it. And barbs.
Colours: White, slightly yellow, but very light yellow. And its name could be Jelluff, or Puffsting, or whatever you want (wyw!)

Chizzy
August 5th, 2006, 06:16 AM
Puff sting sounds good...

I'll make it as soon as possible. Im very busy.

Dex entries for the two I mentioned earlier are in the process of being made.

pepsi.max
August 5th, 2006, 11:47 PM
hey you got some nice work coming along great. i am trying to think up some ideas. i'll have to get back to you. i'll make a list of some cool sounding pokemon. alright, keep it up!

Chizzy
August 6th, 2006, 09:30 AM
Update NOW!!!

Comments Please.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1295/3startersxn5.png

ChubraidermonCharlie
August 6th, 2006, 11:29 PM
Neat, I like Spectaghoul and Basake, they are good, I like the Basake because of the dex description for some unexplainable reason... and I haven't got many ideas left, so im gonna think VERY hard on this...

Solemnity
August 7th, 2006, 12:52 AM
Baskake was from the idea I gave you on msn lol. They all look awesome except for Spectagoul hes just annoying.

Chizzy
August 7th, 2006, 01:17 AM
You said egyptian Snake, and i thought arabian. lol. You made sure I used the name Baskake!!!

Poor Spectagoul. No one likes the little thing.

Well... The Little list under the Updated list on the first post disappeared, as It needs serious Updating. So far, I have now got 63 pokes.

Nephibiking to come later.

Red Rain
August 7th, 2006, 02:30 AM
Hello Maneachicken, I absolutely love your Pokedex and you are very talented! I love Frutaunt, Newphibian is so cute and like molar and Nucule. Yet, there is something about Sorght T really like. 10/10 for your sprites, I'm very impressed!

Chizzy
August 7th, 2006, 03:13 AM
Thanks Whitey. Thanks very Much. I think its that Sought maybe looks more Origional than the others. Its certainly one of my best. I'll be sure to check out your sprites.

ChubraidermonCharlie
August 7th, 2006, 03:20 AM
I have a idea...muhahaha!!!:
Type(s): Ice/Water
Animals or Things: An Iceberg pokemon, with a body going on all fours, and a long tail. Preferably made out of Ice. Also, it has a bumpy body.
Name: Could be Iceswipe or somethin'.
Colour: Well, Ice is ice so light blue/greyish and icey colours, like blue!

Chizzy
August 7th, 2006, 04:02 AM
Hmm... Regice was too Similar sort of. I like the prospect though.

Any Comments on the ones I released?

ChubraidermonCharlie
August 7th, 2006, 04:12 AM
Why do my ideas have to be so simmilar to real pokemon...oh well. Anyways, I like Spectaghoul, although...nah. Also, Sought still is the best one for me, after Quawl. And Basake.

Red Rain
August 7th, 2006, 04:24 AM
Just for more feedback Maneachicken, I really dislike Spectagoul and I Vouse looks like an eevee's head has been put on Cubone's body. I couldn't do better but maybe make the body and the head the same colours as the shading is different.

Chizzy
August 7th, 2006, 04:47 AM
Hmm... Spectagoul is hated by everyone. I ask why?, everybody, Why?!

Red Rain
August 7th, 2006, 05:02 AM
Sorry Maneachicken, but I think the pupil area of the eye is too dark and it's just an ugly floating eye! *I'm being so horrible, hits self.*

Also I have an idea for a Pokemon:
Type(s): Normal/Ground
Animals or Things: A dopey donkey that is quite powerful.
Name: Nubaum
Colour: Brown

I have a pic of a version I and my friend made, by mixing sprites and things, but you could do a better job! It is attached for you.

Chizzy
August 7th, 2006, 06:06 AM
Hmm... If somebody already did it, Im afraid I wont. I can tell its a Poyta/Rapidash, Tauros, Wismur, and maybe Porygon or Psyduck Uber Fusion.

Well... Spectagoul is a ghost and is meant to be shadowed, dark and mysterious, as a ghost, so Im glad you hate it! (Good Sprite though)

Domin-8
August 7th, 2006, 08:53 PM
I like the flosting eye, I would definately use it. I ahve always wanted to see a darker type pokemon and that fits the bill. Man I want to see those snooby and clown looking guys I suggested haha. I might draw up a poke (liek a basica design) and you could sprit as my descriptions aren't very good sometimes. Would that be cool?

Chizzy
August 7th, 2006, 10:36 PM
I can do the Clown, no problem, but, yeah, draw the Snob!

Domin-8
August 7th, 2006, 11:00 PM
Alright, when I get a chance I will. I'll try and upload it tomorrow if my mom still has her scanner.

Chizzy
August 7th, 2006, 11:16 PM
Otherwise Paint is your only friend. I'll try to get the first clown done today.

Red Rain
August 8th, 2006, 02:16 AM
Clowns sound excellent Maneachicken, but can I ask when are the next batch of Pokemon being released?

Chizzy
August 8th, 2006, 02:27 AM
Well... I divide My time between Socializing, My Fakedex, and Acanthite Trainer Sprites. So Maybe today if your lucky.

~Jack~
August 8th, 2006, 03:54 AM
wow the sprites look awsome
good job

Red Rain
August 9th, 2006, 12:27 AM
I have an idea for a Pokemon!

Type(s): Water/Ice
Animals or Things: A cute, big eyed, lovable, rubbery narwhal.
Name: Narwlorn
Colour: Light blue, greyish colours

Christos
August 9th, 2006, 04:07 AM
Great fakedex Maneachicken! How about making more fakemon with type combinations that haven't been used before? I'll post some ideas for fakemon later.

Chizzy
August 9th, 2006, 11:38 AM
Thanks Christos. All Ideas are helpful.

Illusion Gaming
August 9th, 2006, 12:33 PM
how about a steel type bug? or a water/rock type pkmn?I think those would be awesome.

Chizzy
August 9th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Stel Bug, Im doing, and a Rock/Water? There was one in RSE, Relicanth, but if anyone can think of any other possible ones, let me know.

Illusion Gaming
August 9th, 2006, 03:01 PM
oh i didn't know that. hm how about a fire/bug like i've been thinking of a pkmn thats a firefly but instead of having the light thingy for the tail have it be like a fire ball or something. or a fire/steel

Domin-8
August 9th, 2006, 05:13 PM
Ugh, I am having a hard time thinking up an idea on how to drfaw that snobby pokemon. I think I might have an anurism(sp?)

aKaDeMiKs
August 10th, 2006, 03:36 AM
Wow the Molar line looks awesome. Would make good real Pokémon lol.

dragonslayerboyy
August 10th, 2006, 12:52 PM
these are all really good designs.

Chizzy
August 11th, 2006, 09:08 AM
Thanks Guys.

I'll try to get Newphibian's Evoltution Up tonight. You've been dying fpor an update.

maxxa
August 12th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Type(s):rock/fighting
Animal or Thing:a dog like creature on two legs with two sets of black pointy floppy ears black legs with a black breast with a dusty grey ring in the center and a black ring on this forehead a zigzaggy like whisker on each side of his black dog like nose and a small pointy tail with lucario like arms (replace the spikes with the black rings
Colour: dusty grey and black (maybe with red eyes?

Chizzy
August 14th, 2006, 10:38 PM
Hmmm... I Like that Idea Maxxa. I may decide to do it.

As for now, I got some more sprites done during yesterdays downtime and I will Post them up Very Shortly.

Domin-8
August 14th, 2006, 10:41 PM
I wonder why we had a down time. I couldin't get on for like two days. I have jsut now been able to get on.
On-Topic. I can't wait for your new guys. I want to see the clown guy (if you have him done) I am always interested in the pokemon I suggest. I jsut need to sugesst more haha.

Chizzy
August 15th, 2006, 01:07 AM
Nope... There will be No Clown in the Next Update!

Yeah, so I'll release Them soon for you, Im just doing the Pokedex List at the moment.

SuperGuy
August 15th, 2006, 07:19 PM
wow, that's a cool dex my fav is turdunt, the one with the shellyoull never top that, and its a fact

acemaster101
August 19th, 2006, 06:30 PM
How the heck did you design them like that!? I want to make my own PokeMon, too, but how do I do it? Is there some kind of technique or something? I remember making a PokeMon before, but I only took parts of different Pokemon and putting them together to make a weird seed-like thing (which I deleted because it sucked bad). So, any help would be nice regarding me designing my own PokeMon...bye!

Jake
August 19th, 2006, 08:53 PM
well u just make design in ur head the sprite on paint

Chizzy
August 20th, 2006, 12:27 AM
Well... Basically, Yeah.

New Releases Will Come today, its just that Ive been incredibly Busy Helping with Acanthite.

They'll Include Saneater, a Ground Type Anteater, and Newphibian's Evo.

adwajr
August 21st, 2006, 07:08 AM
These sprites go way off the line of AWSOME.
EXTREME SPRITES should be the word.
I'd like to join... but I don't have an idea yet.
Keep making them! I want to see more!

Chizzy
August 21st, 2006, 09:53 AM
You will do In Time, Im Kinda Ill at the moment, but Im able to Type and Draw on Paint, But Sometimes I don't feel Up to It.

New Idea's and Names Take Time, as do the Dex enteries, so Keep this Alive ready for the next update!