PDA

View Full Version : Plans for new Fanfiction

Noland Platinum
August 6th, 2006, 08:28 PM
I'm currently working on a fanfiction called Urban Legends: Death Tower. It is based on the Urban Legends movies so it's reasonable to rate it PG-14. The story:

Ash, May, Max and Brock are in a 'I-don't-know-what-it's-called' town. Legend tells of the Death Tower, a spooky tower at the outskirts of town where anyone who goes in never comes out alive. Ash meet 4 daredevils who challenge him to spend a night at the Death Tower. They all arrive at the tower, and soon after, the 4 daredevils are killed one by one. Ash realized that him, Pikachu and the others are the next ones to die. They discovers that they're locked inside the tower and something is stalking them. They must find a way out of the dreaded tower immediately or lose their lives....

Well that's just it. Any comments and suggestions are welcome. Also, PM me if you can think of gruesome ways for the daredevil trainers to die!

Arsenic Dimentia
August 6th, 2006, 09:52 PM
Mwahaha... Sounds creepy!! I always love a good horror fic. Good luck with your story; if I think of any gory 'n' gruesome deaths, I'll let you know... 'Cause after all, those are my specialty. *maniacal grin*

mrplanters
August 6th, 2006, 09:57 PM
could u make pikachu die i don't care if anyone else does i would just love to see a knive through that rodents stomach!

Tbone2356
August 6th, 2006, 10:00 PM
could u make pikachu die i don't care if anyone else does i would just love to see a knive through that rodents stomach!

Lmao Thats So Cruel....

Well Anyway, This Fan-Fic Idea Seems Like Well A Good Fan-Fic Idea...I Say Go For It....

mrplanters
August 6th, 2006, 10:03 PM
Hahahahahaha I Hate Pikachu Die Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arsenic Dimentia
August 6th, 2006, 11:03 PM
Hahahahahaha I Hate Pikachu Die Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you want Pikachu to die? I say kill off all of the Jigglypuff and Clefairy... they're just waaaay too cute to be innocent.

Ria
August 7th, 2006, 01:33 AM
Why do you want Pikachu to die? I say kill off all of the Jigglypuff and Clefairy... they're just waaaay too cute to be innocent.

SHHHH! They'll hear you! :paranoid: You DON'T want the pink pokemon mafia after you, believe me! I made the same mistake, and now I can't go anywhere without whismurs stalking me...WAITING for their chance :paranoid:

Erhm...I mean, cool idea ^^ I love horror stuff, but I've got to warn ya, I'm not easy to scare ;) Consider it a challenge ^^

ampharos101
August 7th, 2006, 07:13 AM
SHHHH! They'll hear you! :paranoid: You DON'T want the pink pokemon mafia after you, believe me! I made the same mistake, and now I can't go anywhere without whismurs stalking me...WAITING for their chance :paranoid:

Erhm...I mean, cool idea ^^ I love horror stuff, but I've got to warn ya, I'm not easy to scare ;) Consider it a challenge ^^

You think the whismurs are bad?

Chimechos! Oh gawd, those things scare me!With their Murderous Chimes!OoOOoOooooOoooO

Anyhew, sounds like a good story! I hope it gets finished soon,

mrplanters
August 7th, 2006, 01:41 PM
Die Pikachu Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrplanters
August 7th, 2006, 02:26 PM
We Must Ban Together And Kill Pikachu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shining Metagross
August 7th, 2006, 08:19 PM
May I suggest that the main characters will survive?

mrplanters
August 8th, 2006, 06:00 AM
No we must kill pikachu, then Ash can catch something useful like a dratini

ampharos101
August 16th, 2006, 08:36 AM
I must agree qith MrPlanters Here. And Kill Ash off too. And Snotty old may! ><

DIE PIKACHU DIE!

Lily
August 16th, 2006, 08:48 AM
If all you're planning on doing is posting how Pikachu should die...you'll be warned. >_>