PDA

View Full Version : Hoei? Look who's back. n.n()

orange*berry
September 23rd, 2003, 03:25 PM
Hello minna. n.n() I'm sorry for that long period of absense. I was having computer problems, and had to format my whole hard drive. The only art I able to obtain was that from my website. ( http://www.haywired.com/ichigo )

Anyway, I did manage to finish something since then. I upgraded PSP, and it took me a while to figure everything out. X.o() *cough* anyway, I made a little wallpaper for myself. On the left is Usagi-Orenji and Orenji is on the right. She kind of has a new look if you didn't notice already. n.n() I guess I'll explain that on my site once I get around to it. () There also hasn't been a weekly comic since 'The Smashing of the Watmel Berry' since I was unable of scanning and CGing over the past two weeks. n.n()

Anyway... enjoy I guess. n.n() I might start up requests again once I get use to PSP8.

Q Man
September 23rd, 2003, 04:38 PM
That's really cute! I really like the new look *thumbs up*
BTW, is it just me, or is everybody changing thier representatives' looks lately (I mean there's me, Master Hyperness/PSB, you now, etc) [/random thought] ^_^ :P

StarLightUmbreon
September 23rd, 2003, 04:42 PM
Glade to see you back. Like the background. Though i like all your work. Their very cute and i like cute pics.

Kyosuke
September 23rd, 2003, 05:00 PM
I like our style, its like a chibi style of drawing^^. Good job!

orange*berry
September 24th, 2003, 12:34 PM
Thank you very much, everyone. n.n()
Is everyone really changing their reps? I havn't really noticed since Iv been gone so long. X.o()

Master Hyperness
September 25th, 2003, 02:02 AM
Qman: Im not changin my rep anymore, im changing my style again......

Orangee: Awww, dats so coote!!!!

DragonTrainer
September 25th, 2003, 04:48 PM
Very good job orange berry!I specially like the shading an how bright and cheerful it is.

Fearnix_Storm
September 26th, 2003, 11:05 PM
cool pic Orange, im glad ur back, ur art is one of the things that draws me back here time and again!

Mifuui
September 28th, 2003, 09:29 AM
OMG! I love it! *----* So cute~~
I wish I could color my pictures like that.
*bookmarks the website as well*

Tsukushi-chan
September 28th, 2003, 10:19 AM
;-; Why do you draw so cute? <3~~ It's not fair! *laughs*

Usagi-Orenji is so adorable! O.O *gives her candy for being so*

I must also ask, what font is that on your computer? It's uber nifty.

orange*berry
September 29th, 2003, 03:31 PM
Thank you again, everyone. n.n-
Tsu: The fonts, if I'm not mistaken, are called 'Acknowledge' and 'Xeron'. I got them both at 1001freefonts.com. n.n They are neat fonts though, ne?

MoonLight
September 29th, 2003, 03:35 PM
Oh wow that is sooo cute ya always do such cute pics i love it!! Great Job!!

Shinji Mekamori
September 30th, 2003, 09:16 PM
Wow! Great job. Hope to see more.

Raiden Lynx Wolverina
October 1st, 2003, 09:05 AM
I dont want to sound like I am repeating other peoples words...
BUT ITS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!
AND COOL!!!!
All of your pictures I adore.....
whoops I mean I adore all of your pictures.
Cool ideas, the facial expressions, the backgrounds...avesome.
wow.

igtica
October 2nd, 2003, 03:03 AM
aww thats so very cute Orange! Awww i haven't seen your art in a short bit so it's nice to see something new. *stops worrying* ;)

Shinji Mekamori
October 2nd, 2003, 08:28 AM
Since Orange didn't post it, I thought I might as well. Her site will be moving to a subdomain on PCN so the URL will be changing soon. Make sure to check back, as I'll post it here. n.~

Miyu-chan
October 3rd, 2003, 04:16 AM
Wai~ Sugoi desu~! n_n It's very kawaii to. n_n I've never drawn a rep before...I'll try... n_n;;;