PDA

View Full Version : ♥ Shiny Trozei Sprites ♥

♥Nova♥
August 17th, 2006, 03:25 PM
Okay. I was planing on Posting this when I got through with all 386 Pokemon, but with strating School I've relized it's gonna take alot longer then I thought. So I'm just gonna post them one Generation at a time. So for now here's 001-151 Trozei Icons Recolored to look Shiny.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/DarkRainNova/Sprites/Shinyness.gif

Transparency for fun. Feel free to use, but Please give Credit to me for the Recolors. Comments and Critism welcome. No Flaming please. Expect the rest in the near future.

UPDATE:: Now with 001-251. Comments and Critism still welcome.

~Jack~
August 17th, 2006, 03:29 PM
those look really good
good job

♥RanaRocket!☆
August 17th, 2006, 11:47 PM
Wow!!!! they look so cool! A really good idea too! ive got no crits, i dont really play Trozei, but from what ive seen, these look just like the ones from the game, but shiny! awesome work, i look forward to seeing the next generation!

maxxa
August 18th, 2006, 01:15 AM
of course simple recolours but they look nice rather official

Esupio
August 18th, 2006, 03:13 AM
Not hard to recolour something.
So I don't consider this as much of an achievement

♥Nova♥
August 18th, 2006, 09:09 AM
Thanks for the Comments.

Yes, I relise that Recoloring is about the simplest form of Spriting out there, but It is sadly probably my stongest skill. The main reason I'm doing these is to save Spriters the time and trouble of Recoloring them for themselves, for whatever purpose it may be. I relise that in some peoples' eyes this may not seem like a big accomplishment, but as I said my main purpose is to make Spriters' lives just a little bit easier.

Amachi
August 18th, 2006, 09:29 AM
Hey don't bad mouth recolouring - its basically all I do!

Recolouring is just .... colouring, cept you don't do anything with the shape.

Moreover, any good spriter would tell you that attention to detail is important. When you are recolourng a sprite to suit your own design, you have to take that into account.

However, pure recolouring is pretty damn simple. But it took me a few months to discover the easy way of doing it (prior to that day I recoloured everything pixel by pixel :P ).

But it's good that you're dong something like this - but you'll realise that people won't always appresiate it's value, whatever it may be (in your case, it's conveinience).

But good work ♥Nova♥, keep it up.

♥RanaRocket!☆
August 18th, 2006, 10:46 AM
i agree entirely with Ray.z
just think how long it must have taken to re-colour all of them. i think what Nova is doing is a wonerful favour, as now, no-one will have to sit there and re-colour them.
personally, ive seen way worse re-colours, and i like them!

♥Nova♥
August 18th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Thanks for the Comments Ray.Z and MazilWolf. It's always good to get Comments from people who appreciate Recoloring. ^^

Croconaw
August 18th, 2006, 05:22 PM
Those are pretty cool. I cant wait to see the rest.

Rashoumon
August 18th, 2006, 05:32 PM
I've never really been a fan of simple recoloring, but those must've taken forever.
Nice job.

Jake
August 18th, 2006, 05:46 PM
probably not, a sprite that small would take like 2 minutes

Rashoumon
August 18th, 2006, 05:48 PM
I mean doing 151 two-minute sprites. -_-

Jake
August 18th, 2006, 05:50 PM
not that long, its the easiest thing in spriting

Persona
August 18th, 2006, 06:20 PM
not that long, its the easiest thing in spriting

It still takes time recoloring all of them, no matter how simple the procedure is. =/

Rashoumon
August 18th, 2006, 06:26 PM
Exactly. Please don't act like you're right and I'm wrong -_-;;

♥Nova♥
August 19th, 2006, 06:49 PM
Again, Thanks for the Comment. Espeacially to those who inderstand that it does take time to do so many of these.

Expect the 2nd Generation very soon.

EDIT:: 152-251 Have been completed and added.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/DarkRainNova/Sprites/Shinyness.gif