PDA

View Full Version : Attack of the Legends...

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 11:15 AM
Something has angered the legendary pokemon, and as a result, the weather is out of control. in this one, you can either be a trainer, or a pokemon. Your mission? to find the source of the legendary pokemon's anger, and help to save the legends. The power of the darkness is reaching it's highest point. Can you push back the darkness?

This is the entery form:

Name:
Looks:
Pokemon you own (trainer only, no legends):
Personality:

Mine is:

Name: Eclipse
Pokemon/trainer: trainer
Looks: black hair, black shirt, black jeans. all black
Pokemon I own: Metagross, Flygon, Manetric, Meganium, Houndoom, Lanturn

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 11:27 AM
Name: Taddon
pokemon/trainer: Trainer
Looks: Black trench coat, Red T-shirt, Black jeans, and red bandana
Pokemon: Houndoom, Blaziken, Glalie, Lanturn, Miltank, and Teddiursa

Sakuyamon
April 17th, 2004, 01:09 PM
Name: Cassy Asahi Akaiyuuhi
Pokemon/trainer: Trainer
Looks: http://www.geocities.com/keyblademaster_s/cassy.png
Pokemon:
Chikara the Charizard: female:
Pikachu: female:
Arcane the Arcanine: female:
Blaze the Typhlosion :Female:
Bayleef:female:
Flareon:female:

Juggernaut X2
April 17th, 2004, 01:25 PM
Name: Damius/Age:14/trainer/Pokemon: metagross,salamence,tyranitar,blaziken,blastoise,dragonite./ do not defy me. you will taste my pain.

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 01:26 PM
I come runnig out a scientist base with glalie. I tell glalie to freeze the door like his depened on it. Noticing eclipse I ran beside her and said wass up.

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 01:31 PM
"hey taddon! just snagging more pokemon from trainers.. there seem to be more shadow pokemon than ever these days...." I said, looking at my most recent capture, a Shadow Vibrava. after a moment, I sent it to Lannette's PC "I'm staring to get worried..." I muttered.

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 01:41 PM
I looked at the sky worried the weather would never change. I see celebi trying to destroy a nearby city. I start to run towards the city to see the matter with celebi.

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 01:43 PM
I heard the destuction, and hopped on my flygon, and took of toward the city. there, I saw Celebi on a rampage.. "holy..." I said, staring

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Celebi saw the flygon and attcked with giga drain draining health points. As I watched the fight I sent out glalie and started to tell him to freeze.

paige pelletier
April 17th, 2004, 01:47 PM
can I join???
Name: Paige
PKM/Trainer: trianer
Looks: big circle glasses black hair sailor moon style jeans slightly baggy t shirt sneakers back pack brown eyes
Pokemon: Pikachu out like ash's
butter free
tyroge
sharpedo
garadose
charsard
ghost pokemon follow me O_o
Personality: friendly bookish has temper and can be shy and more

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 01:49 PM
OOC: feel free!

IC: the Giga drain didn't do much, and the Flygon retaliated with a Fire Blast

paige pelletier
April 17th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Paige ran over
Paige: Celibee!!!! why? are you doing this?(oh I can talk to pokemon!!)

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 01:56 PM
After seeing celebi get hit celebi charged up a solarbeam aiming at the flygon.
Celebi did not answer

Sakuyamon
April 17th, 2004, 01:58 PM
not far from the town, which was attacked by Celebi, a trainer with blond hair flowing in the wind and icy blue eyes, gazed over the town from a nearby mountain.

"So it has begun..." she said coldly then grabed one of her pokeballs and sent out a gigantic Charizard with some darker marks on its body." Chikara, lets help the city..."

The Charizard roared loudly as Cassy,the girl with the blond hair, jumped up on its back to fly to the town.

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 02:00 PM
Reacting to the pain of the Solar beam, the Flygon accidently knocked me off. when i hit the ground, i heard a loud crack in my arm

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 02:03 PM
I returned my glalie and sent salamence and said use your flamethrower.

paige pelletier
April 17th, 2004, 02:04 PM
I walked up to celibe
Paige: come now explain *I touched the pokemon's cheek*

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 02:08 PM
As paige touched celebis cheek celebi launched a solar beam at paige.

paige pelletier
April 17th, 2004, 02:10 PM
Paige: you know you can't harm a halogram! the ghost pokemon help me!

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 02:14 PM
OOC: Explain these things before hand please.

IC: I told salamence to destroy the nearest city building. As the building fell it landed on celebi.

Sakuyamon
April 17th, 2004, 02:17 PM
At that moment Cassy and Chikara entered the battle field and saw the Celebi attack the hologram of the girl.

"What? Its even trying to attack a small child? Celebis arent supposed to do that!"

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 02:31 PM
The celebi used its physic to destroy the building and through it at salamence.

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 02:35 PM
When I recovered form the fall, I tried to get up, but a fiery pain in my arm stopped me.. I knew that my arm must have been broken by the fall...

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 02:39 PM
I throught out blazien and returned salamence. But i told blazakien to pick up eclipse and took her to the hospital.

Sakuyamon
April 17th, 2004, 02:39 PM
"We must try to disable it so it cant hurt anyone! Use a Flamethrower!"

The Charizard opened its mouth and out came an intense fire that could have melted a Regirock.

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 02:43 PM
as the Blazikin took off, the Flygon returned to it's poke ball, and got Houndoom to come out. the houndoom used it's Flamethrower to make SURE that the Celebi couldn't attack

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 02:56 PM
Celebi fainted but a mystic aura appeared and the celebi disappeared.

paige pelletier
April 17th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Paige: no! not again........... and I am not little!! *pouts*

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 03:03 PM
Blazekien came back and I returned it back to its pokeball. What with that celebi paige.

paige pelletier
April 17th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Paige: it is a long story but it starts out like this..................

Shiney
April 17th, 2004, 03:11 PM
OOC Is it too late to join?

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 03:12 PM
OOC: there IS no too late! anyone can join in!

IC: my houndoom howled for a moment, then took off, heading for the hospital

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Watching the houndoom go some were I sent out Teddiursa to go greet paige with some fruits.

paige pelletier
April 17th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Paige: it all started when I was little you see my parents wanted a boy they got a girl so they dropped me off in the woods there the ledgendaries found me and raised me they are my family and something happened while I was becomeing a pokemon master............

Shiney
April 17th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Name: Sephiroth
Age: About 27, to several million years, depending on how you look at it.
Pokemon/trainer: Scyther.
Looks: Like a normal scyther, only much larger, and where scyther is green, he is jet black, and gold colored scythes rather than silver.
Personality: A rover, stay in one place, or on one subject too long, and he'll leave you behind; hyperactive, ready for battle at any time.

Regenerated from an ancient fossil, he isn't really a Scyther, but rather their predecessor, but since there is so little difference, he is reguarded as a scyther.

paige pelletier
April 17th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Paige: it all started when I was little you see my parents wanted a boy they got a girl so they dropped me off in the woods there the ledgendaries found me and raised me they are my family and something happened while I was becomeing a pokemon master............
Paige: what will happen to my only friends my only family......................

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 03:21 PM
OOC: just so you know, mentioning the words 'ancient' and 'prehistoric' can cause a chain reaction, ending with me staring a lecture on dinosaurs...

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 03:22 PM
I wondered off with teddiursa and got lost in the woods.

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 03:26 PM
"the poor idiot" I said, after my Flygon had told me what had happened... "go fetch Taddon will you?" I asked it

paige pelletier
April 17th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Paige: where did he go? *oh well goes into woods finds him* I have a connection with pokemon

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 03:29 PM
When you found I was dancing with clefairy and bellosoms.

Shiney
April 17th, 2004, 03:30 PM
OOC: just so you know, mentioning the words 'ancient' and 'prehistoric' can cause a chain reaction, ending with me staring a lecture on dinosaurs...

OOC: Bahh, Lets just say from a fossil found "around the time when other prehistoric pokemon were, aka kabutops, armaldo, ect." and lets call that ancient, alright?

IC: I awoke to a very bright light, it seemed brighter than the one in the sky! I looked around to see a strange creature dancing around, and saying something, I listened to it, and to my amazement, I understood it!
"WOOHOOO! I did it! I finally found the predecessor to not only kabutops and scyther, but its DNA tells me it also is an descendant of armaldo as well!"

"Cythoh?" I asked, confused.

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 03:35 PM
OOC: now you've done it... *gets out a million page book on dinosaurs and reads it*

IC: I still felt the pain in my arm, but I couldn't stay still any longer.. I hopped on Flygon, and took off...

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 03:39 PM
The dancing would not stop cause miror b. Appeared and played his bad music with his lucioldo

paige pelletier
April 17th, 2004, 03:57 PM
I was shocked and...... Started DANCING!

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 04:02 PM
I watched from atop my perch, amused. I had fought in that type of match so long ago...

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 04:05 PM
Teddursa started to use earthquake and stop the horror.

Shiney
April 17th, 2004, 04:06 PM
The creature kept dancing and yelling, but all I really understood was that I was somehow responsible. "If I'm making that poor creature do that, I'd better leave." I thought to myself, spread my wings, and flew out the strange hole in the wall...

paige pelletier
April 17th, 2004, 04:08 PM
paige: this is different *laughs trips over and rolls down a hole*

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Giving up on even hoping that they were sane, I shifted my grip, and had the Flygon take off.

paige pelletier
April 17th, 2004, 04:11 PM
laughing starts to dance again
Paige: what magic is this??!!

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 04:13 PM
I got on salamence's back and flew off into the nearest mountain range. Teddiursa climbs on my shoulder.

OOC: My teddiursa is like ashes pikachu hates the pokeball.

Shiney
April 17th, 2004, 04:14 PM
I flew over an unfamiliear forest. Everything was different, this whole place should be underwater, but it wasn't, there were many of those creatures around, and even the pokemon were different! "If there are new pokemon, I'd better take some of their abilities to prepare me, should I have to find one." I thought to myself, and dove down into the forest as it started to rain.

paige pelletier
April 17th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Paige: WAIT UP!!!!!!!!!!! *gets on charsard catches up* so whats up!!??!! oh and why were we dancing!!!???????????!!!!!!

Shiney
April 17th, 2004, 04:18 PM
I was flying along the forest floor, when I came across a pokemon that seemed to be dancing like that first creature, it kept shouting "LudiiiiiiCOLO!"

I flew up behind it, and slashed a small piece off it's back, and ate it. I felt strange new powers rush through me, but I only took an instant to revel in this, as the pokemon turned around, and I flew straight up out of the trees.

Up above, I saw a creature like the first, riding a pokemon that vaugley resembled a dragon type I remembered! I had to find out more about this place, so I decided to follow them, but to keep out of sight.

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 04:18 PM
"what in the world?" I hissed, sensing the newcomer... time to judge my move.. figure out what he was, or hide... I decided to keep my Flygon hovering.. if he made an aggresive move, I'd have to leave...

paige pelletier
April 17th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Paige: char is my most loal and my pikacu too!

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 04:24 PM
The luicoldo contiued to dance. Then a giant explosion came the south.

paige pelletier
April 17th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Paige: what is happening over there!?!

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 04:39 PM
"that sounded familer" I hissed, completly forgetting about the pokemon. I took off toward the explosion

Shiney
April 17th, 2004, 04:52 PM
I heard thunder off in the distance, and the creatures suddenly went off towards it. I decided to reveal myself.

"Cythoh!" I said, appearing next to them (translation: Greetings!)

OOC: How about all trainers just have a pokecom (device that's pokegear +pokenav with a pokemon translator included) to make communication easier?

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 04:56 PM
OOC: who did you follow, me, or Paige?.. and the translator idea sounds cool!

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Teddiursa was hungry so he went through my pack and emptyed me of all my food.

Shiney
April 17th, 2004, 05:04 PM
OOC: who did you follow, me, or Paige?.. and the translator idea sounds cool!

OOC: Followed you, and it came from another roleplay, shortly after Ruby/saphire was released on the old PE2K forums.

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 05:10 PM
"nice to meet you" I said, checking out the Scyther. come to think of it, I had never seen a Scyther that looked quite like that... I had a feeling that my pokedex would be of no help what so ever..

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 05:16 PM
I ran to the virdian forest to keep away from the madness of it all and teddiursa fell out of a tree.

Shiney
April 17th, 2004, 05:16 PM
OOC: From here on, quotes will be in the english language.

"I don't know anything about this place, I was oping you could tell me. Last time I checked, this place was all underwater, and none of the strange creatures like you were around. Even the pokemon have changed! If it would help to know, I came from that place over there." I said, and pointed towards Devon corp, where they were known to regenerate pokemon fossils.

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 05:23 PM
"that does explain a lot actually" I said, looking over. "that place is known between me and my friends as the fossil ressurection center. we go there to use any fossils we find, and bring it back to life..." I said, thinking... if he was talking about this place being a sea... where were my books when I needed them...

Shiney
April 17th, 2004, 05:26 PM
I did an anime style fall, but then remembered to keep my wings flapping before I hit the ground. I flew back up again and said "Bring back to life? You mean I've been dead?! ...How remarkable." I looked around for a moment, then asked "How long does does one have to be dead to become a- what did you call it? oh yes, how long does it take to become a fossil?"

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 05:28 PM
I came back with a rare fossil could you guys define this for me. Teddiursa looks for food.

Shiney
April 17th, 2004, 05:32 PM
OOC: must go offline for a while, sorry.

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 05:32 PM
"several million years" I said. A beedrill came over, unhapppy with my flygon's presence. Flygon completly forgot I was on it's back, and knocked me off when he used his Fire Blast to chase the Beedrill away. "not again" I muttered...

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 05:37 PM
I layed the fossils on the ground and ran off and played with teddiursa in the meadow.

Shiney
April 17th, 2004, 05:58 PM
I dove down and caught the creature, and flew up to the one it was riding.

"How remarkable, I guess that would explain the changes. By the way, what sort of pokemon are you?" I asked her.

Pluslechu
April 17th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Name:Kiri
Pokemon/trainer: Ditto
Looks: Never in real ditto form, usually a white mightyena with blue eyes, and silver triangular marks under her eyes.
Personality: Quiet, calm, easy to be friends with, sort of wise

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 07:56 PM
"this is going to be interesing" I said, thinking "I'm called a human. our species haven't been around for very long... comparing to the planet's history. When another human sees me, they call me a pokemon Trainer. that means I raise pokemon for battle. like the Flygon" I said, looking at it. "others, like the ones in that building, are called scientists. they are working on all sorts of stuff in there, and not even I know all of it. Forgive me if it sounds like I'm babbeling"

Shiney
April 17th, 2004, 08:01 PM
"Of course not, this place is very confusing, I'm grateful for anything you can tell me."

I loked around for a moment, then remembered I was still carrying her, so I set her on her Flygon.

"You raise pokemon for the purpose of battling? I think perhaps I could learn much more from you. Would you mind if I joined you as one of your pokemon?"

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 08:07 PM
I looked around waiting to see were salamence went off to.

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 08:08 PM
"sure! just don't get left behind, I tend to be kind of blind that way" I said. "I need to check out what caused that explosion. I think it was caused by psychic powers, but i'm not sure" I finished.

Shiney
April 17th, 2004, 08:12 PM
"In that case, let's go there and find out!" I said, flying in the direction it had come from.

Pluslechu
April 17th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Below, I tried to fight off Entei. It had been burning down many trees and buildings. I was on it's back, yanking at it's ear. It roared with pain, and threw me off.

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 08:14 PM
I ran over to Kiris area and sent out lanturn and told him surf. And Lanturn aim is a virtue okay.

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 08:15 PM
I whispered a command to my Flygon, and he took off to the disturbance. after a few moments, he circled around a huge crater that had formed. "holy.. what could have done that.. there are very few pokemon I know of that could do this, and none of them live in this area"

Pluslechu
April 17th, 2004, 08:16 PM
I ran oout of the surf's way, and watched as it took out entei.

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 08:17 PM
A mystical aura again went over another legend.

Shiney
April 17th, 2004, 08:20 PM
"I saw a great red giant do this once, but I doubt he'd still be around. He was fighting with a gigantic water pokemon over the land, he wanted more, yet the other pokemon wanted more land to sink to make room for water."

Pluslechu
April 17th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Before I was seen, I transformed into a human to avoid getting caught. I was a 12 year old girl wearing a black sweatshirt, and blue jeans, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 08:24 PM
"thier names are Kyogre, the blue one, and Groudon, the red one.. however..." I said, getting out one of my pokeballs and sending out my Houndoom. "houndoom, find any trases of Phychic pokemon!" I told it. He sniffed around, then wandered around the crater for a moment, before returning to me. I listened for a moment, before saying "defenate psychic.. and neither Kyogre or Groudon are psychic..."

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 08:24 PM
Okay but why are the legends at it again. Ran to see what was going on.

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 08:34 PM
"I bet it could be Latios and Latias.. of which case, it explains this nicely" I muttered

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 08:40 PM
I sent glalie and Teddiursa at the pokemon to identify the red and blue blurs.

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 09:17 PM
"this spelles chaos in a bottle" I said, hoppng on my Flygon. "we're looking for Latias and Latios" I said to it.

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Salamence found me and brought back some food that teddiursa hid. I climbed on his back following my glalie and teddiursa.

Flygon trainer
April 17th, 2004, 09:30 PM
the Flygon took off into the air, scanning for the dragon siblings.. "where are those two?" I hissed, putting on a special set of goggels

Sparks_67
April 17th, 2004, 09:33 PM
We managed to find latios and latias as I watched them make swiss cheese out the city. I mean this literally.

Sakuyamon
April 17th, 2004, 11:36 PM
A large blast of fire shoot across the sky from Chikara the Charizard towards Latias and Latios.

~ we need to come up with something more effective that wont kill the
pokemons!~ Cassy thought to herself as she still sat on Chikaras back, she knew that it would be a hard fight, specially since Chikara was the only one of her pokemons that could fly.

paige pelletier
April 18th, 2004, 05:56 AM
flying around with charsard and pikachu on my shoulder.........................

Sparks_67
April 18th, 2004, 08:52 AM
Teddiursa uses his ice beam and glalie uses his hail hopefully to slow down the cursed latios.

da_wicca_man
April 18th, 2004, 10:58 AM
Hi can i join?

name: Midnight
Type: dragon/water
kind: dark Gyrados
attacks: water fall, aurora beam, water gun, and swim.

Pluslechu
April 18th, 2004, 10:59 AM
I transformed part way into a fearow, so I had it's wings. I flew toward the area where latios and latias were destroying the city. I transformed into a dragonite and went after them.

Sparks_67
April 18th, 2004, 11:03 AM
Latois and latias were using a protect earthquake startegy on glalie and Teddiursa.

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 11:03 AM
OOC: okay, but I keep the regristation on the front page...

IC: after spotting the two, I called down to the Scyther "found them! I'm going after them!" I had the flygon dive down, and once I reached the ground nearby the two, I dismounted, and sent the Flygon after them.

Shiney
April 18th, 2004, 11:26 AM
"I shall assist their suicide!" I shouted, and flew in at top speed with my scythes beared.

OOC: If you don't recognize that saying, you need to play as yoshimitsu in soul caliber 2.

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 11:28 AM
"just as long as you don't assist them in destroying things" I said, ordering the Flygon to use Dragon Claw.

Sparks_67
April 18th, 2004, 11:29 AM
Latios and latias used protect to stop the mad flygon. Teddiursa was mad cause he could not land a punch so he used a brick break to stop protect.

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 11:38 AM
"thanks Taddon" I called over to him. cursed teddiursa... very small, but it had moves like Dynamicpunch....

Shiney
April 18th, 2004, 11:44 AM
I was busy attacking in a blind rage a fury cutters at latios, I didn't notice anything else around me.

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 11:46 AM
"... okay, the latios has been delt with..." I said, sending flygon after Latias. His Dragon Claw connected, and ripped out a huge chunk of health... Latias had about 2 HP remaining... this was too easy.. far too easy...

Sparks_67
April 18th, 2004, 12:14 PM
Latias used a blizzard and with glalies hail powered up the attck.

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 12:22 PM
the Flygon used it's fire blast to counter the ice, then used it's Dragon claw to faint the latias

Sparks_67
April 18th, 2004, 12:22 PM
OOC:Hail powers down fire moves.

IC: Latais attacks still managed to go through the fire.

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Flygon dodged the leftover ice, the finished the Latias. "that's one down, now, let's see how well the Scyther can battle" I said, looking at the blades

Sparks_67
April 18th, 2004, 04:26 PM
I jumped on salamences back waiting for the scyther to fai im mean win his battle.

Shiney
April 18th, 2004, 04:31 PM
I dove into the fray, slicing here and there, not caring where I was hitting the Latios in a rapid succession of fury cutter attacks. It knocked me back a few times with it's attacks, but I didn't care, I just dove right back in continually swiping, until it finally lost consciousness, and began falling towards the ground.

Sparks_67
April 18th, 2004, 04:33 PM
Both the legends disappeared with an aura. When the auras stop when will it. Teddiursa was distracted by the smell of a peanut.

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 04:33 PM
"I think he won" I said, watching the scyther... I sure didn't want him angry at me.. he was extremly leathal... probably very close to evoloution...

Sparks_67
April 18th, 2004, 04:43 PM
OOC: Scyther evolve by trading with a metal coat.

IC; We should trade him so he can evolve.

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 04:46 PM
"I WOULD, but then there's the entire chance that he doesn't even want to evolve. there's even the odds that he CAN'T" I responded in a quiet voice

Shiney
April 18th, 2004, 04:49 PM
After I had about half a minute to calm down, I came back over to the human and asked her "Would you mind if I went to the nearest river and had a drink? That battle really made me thirsty. Ny the way, what is your name?"

Sparks_67
April 18th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Salamence picked teddiursa and me up and left. I was headed to train in the battle tower.

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 04:51 PM
"sure, no problem... my name's Eclipse" I said, checking my flygon's heath readings with my Pokedex

Pluslechu
April 18th, 2004, 04:54 PM
I noticed mew far off. I grabbed it around the neck. "No! No!" She cried, "I didn't do any of this!" I let go of her. "This is all the fault of that awful-" a red streak passed me, taking mew. But it was gone before I could do a thing about it.

Sparks_67
April 18th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Once I beat the battle tower I headed to the scyther and gave him leftovers to heal himself.

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 05:00 PM
"I don't think he took much damage, just got knocked around" I said to Taddon

Shiney
April 18th, 2004, 05:02 PM
I was taking a deep drink from the river, when I heard a faint whistling sound. I looked around, nothing.

There! In an instant, I saw a red blur, and I was off after it. The red blur went to a defined shape of a pokemon, (but I didn't recognize it.) while the rest of the world became a blur. I slowly caught up with it, and grabbed a hold of it, sending us both spinning into the ground. It seemed to be knocked out, so I got up, when I noticed something else coming towards us from off in the trees.

OOC: That's you coming pluslechu, I'm sorry if that messes up with your plans. If it does, tell me and I'll delete this post.

hyrule center
April 18th, 2004, 05:03 PM
name zare

age 14
pokemon/trainer trainer
looks green t shirt white shoes blue shorts all clothes are addidas looks and talks like riku from kingdom hearts smart straight works at weather channel
pokemon i own rapidash, dragonite, misdreavus ,unown a ,shiney light blue absol
porygon 2
personality nice mean when he has to be

do i have to use periods capitols exetera

Sparks_67
April 18th, 2004, 05:06 PM
OOC: no periods dont count.

IC: I saw a trainer and started a pokemon battle.
I threw glalie and she threw out rayquaza.

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 05:07 PM
OOC: just try to use good grammer... and recognisable spelling

IC: "that didn't sound good..." I said, hopping on my Flygon and checking out the disturbance... when I got there, I saw the pokemon he had knocked out "you okay?" I asked... Flygon was keeping an eye on the pokemon next to the trees, so I couldn't be taken by surprise

hyrule center
April 18th, 2004, 05:08 PM
OOC: no periods dont count.

IC: I saw a trainer and started a pokemon battle.
I threw glalie and she threw out rayquaza. i am in then

the local forcast today is tornadoes followed by tornadoes

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

WARNING TORNADO WARNING TAKE SHELTER IN A PLACE THE MIDDLE OF THE PLACE YOU ARE AT AWAY FROM WINDOWS A BASEMENT WILL BE BEST

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shiney
April 18th, 2004, 05:14 PM
"I'm fine, that isn't though." I said, pointing at the pokemon. "Hey, what's this?" I asked, picking up a little cat like pokemon, also unconscious.

hyrule center
April 18th, 2004, 05:18 PM
what kind .

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 05:20 PM
"that's a legendary pokemon called Mew... good time to add data..." I said, getting out my pokedex, and regerstering it

hyrule center
April 18th, 2004, 05:23 PM
peole have been looking for that pokemon it is kind of wiered that it is here

TORNADO WARNING TAKE SHELTER

Pluslechu
April 18th, 2004, 05:27 PM
I flew off in the direction that mew had been taken. I saw a strangely colored scyther on the ground...and Mew! I landed in that area.

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 05:30 PM
"who are you?" I asked, starteled by the newcomer

hyrule center
April 18th, 2004, 05:30 PM
I flew off in the direction that mew had been taken. I saw a strangely colored scyther on the ground...and Mew! I landed in that area. watch out for tornadoes (goes to switch room turnes on tornado siren the mirror b music comes out of the siren quickly changes it to normal)

hyrule center
April 18th, 2004, 05:33 PM
you might want to run i see a tornado

Pluslechu
April 18th, 2004, 05:37 PM
"My name is Kiri." I said. ((Shes still a dragonite, btw.))

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 05:39 PM
OOC: that was aimed at Pluslechu...
IC: a tornado wouldn't do much to me, but it could cause major pain to the syther and what I was led to belive was a ditto...

Shiney
April 18th, 2004, 05:39 PM
"Do you know anything about this?" I asked, poking the red pokemon.

hyrule center
April 18th, 2004, 05:41 PM
OOC: that was aimed at Pluslechu...
IC: a tornado wouldn't do much to me, but it could cause major pain to the syther and what I was led to belive was a ditto... i work at the weather channel i just had to say it

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 05:42 PM
"I might... yep, I know what it is.. that's a Scizor" I said, looking at the claws... I shivered, remembering the losing battle aginst another one...

Shiney
April 18th, 2004, 05:50 PM
"Interesting, it reminds me of something, but I can't figure out what."

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 05:52 PM
"that's because you can evolve into one of these" I said, giving a hand signal for my Flygon to keep watch for danger

Sparks_67
April 18th, 2004, 05:55 PM
Im lost in the middle of a teddiursa and food.

hyrule center
April 18th, 2004, 05:55 PM
gets out walki taki tells weather channel we got a endangered scizor out here in 8 h 5 d 3 g area send out my suicune to fight the storm

Shiney
April 18th, 2004, 05:59 PM
"One of these? I don't think so, but now that you mention it, they do resemble what some of my kind evolve into." I said, thinking.

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 06:00 PM
OOC: the plot is that the legends are trying to kill us... one nice legend, fine, but two?

IC: I walked over to my Flygon. "well, that was fun, but nw it's time for me to go..." I said

Sparks_67
April 18th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Teddiursa ran me over and grabbed the food.

hyrule center
April 18th, 2004, 06:07 PM
static (youre suicune has defeated the storm zare) good tell everyone the sky is clear (i get out my portable cd player put kingdom hearts in i listen to simple and clean) every one the storm is gone (my suicune is the tornado killer) i put it into a special pokeball that lets it only think about helping people

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 06:11 PM
I watched as the storm resumed... "the legendary birds..." I muttered, hopping on my flygon "later gang, I'm out of here" I said, before taking off

hyrule center
April 18th, 2004, 06:14 PM
(when you walk away do you here me say)

on the weather channel

( people of lavender town the weather is clear )

where do the legendarys plot their evil schemes

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 06:17 PM
"not for long" I muttered, as the Flygon lifted into the air, taking off for the Orange Islands

OOC: wait.. a Suicune? didn't I say something aginst owning one of the legends?

Sparks_67
April 18th, 2004, 06:18 PM
(please oh baby)

OOC: You really like kingdom hearts and the theme.

Shiney
April 18th, 2004, 06:19 PM
I hefted the cat pokemon, but left scizor, and took off following Ecplise "Whew, you wouldn't have some method of transport would you? I can normally fly a long ways, but after those two fights, I'm rather tired." I said.

OOC: I suggest that you suggest pokeballs for me and mew.

hyrule center
April 18th, 2004, 06:20 PM
(please oh baby)

OOC: You really like kingdom hearts and the theme. yes i do when you walk away dont you here me say please oh baby dont go simple and clean is the way that youre making me feel tonight its hard to let it go

hyrule center
April 18th, 2004, 06:21 PM
"not for long" I muttered, as the Flygon lifted into the air, taking off for the Orange Islands

OOC: wait.. a Suicune? didn't I say something aginst owning one of the legends? not my suicune the weather suicune its owned by someone else on the weather staff we all call it my suicune i do not know why

Sparks_67
April 18th, 2004, 06:21 PM
I saw a grey blur in the sky. I hopped on salamence and flew following it.

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 06:22 PM
"I could carry you in my pokeballs, but I'm not sure you can deal with confinement too well" I said, getting out some of my Ultra Balls (I don't carry poke balls anymore)

hyrule center
April 18th, 2004, 06:24 PM
got in the helicopter and followed salamence

Shiney
April 18th, 2004, 06:24 PM
"I don't mind confinement, I had to hide in a cave not much larger than I was once, but might I ask how I am goiing to fit in there? Even this is too small for that." I said, holding up the cat pokemon by it's tail.

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 06:27 PM
"they're designed to shrink down any pokemon that I try to capture.. one day, I'll figure out exactly how they work, but until then..." I said, trying to keep my paitence

hyrule center
April 18th, 2004, 06:30 PM
(zare the suicune has escaped and knoced out the owner took the pokeball wit it it headed towards mt pyre i repeat mt pire it released a stream of about 162 tornadoes and one hurricane they are coming strait for you get the heck out of there i repeat get the heck out of there now now now move it move it move it zare all of the people you are with and you are in danger get the heck out of there we will turn all of the sirens come on even the war siren ohh my gosh the tornado is right outside the weather building we will send 1,000,000 dollars to your house get out of gfysdfcgsdyurfgyrbgveubgveuygusthedcmsahtrcwuegryqwtvfrgwecsevfrtyxwevdytfvdwyvqdyt
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...) can you read this get out of here everyone

Shiney
April 18th, 2004, 06:31 PM
"Ok then, lets try it. How does it work?" I asked, and poked the button, and both I as well as the mew dissapeared in a flash of red light, and a sound which the pokecom translated to "Obscenety,(sp?) cannot repeat."

Sparks_67
April 18th, 2004, 06:32 PM
Salamence did a nose dive to the nearest sand pit to get rid of the helicopter.

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 06:33 PM
"well, now you know" I said, attatching the ultra ball to a band on my wrist "poor pokecom.. too bad I have learned to understand the scyther's language without the pokecom..."

hyrule center
April 18th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Salamence did a nose dive to the nearest sand pit to get rid of the helicopter. gets out of the hcopter damaged EVERYONE GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE

Sparks_67
April 18th, 2004, 06:37 PM
I came back up and actdentially hit the helicopter and followed the blur.

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 06:37 PM
"do you have to keep yelling? or do I have to fry you with my Houndoom?" I said, annoyed

hyrule center
April 18th, 2004, 06:39 PM
(zare the suicune has escaped and knoced out the owner took the pokeball wit it it headed towards mt pyre i repeat mt pire it released a stream of about 162 tornadoes and one hurricane they are coming strait for you get the heck out of there i repeat get the heck out of there now now now move it move it move it zare all of the people you are with and you are in danger get the heck out of there we will turn all of the sirens come on even the war siren ohh my gosh the tornado is right outside the weather building we will send 1,000,000 dollars to your house get out of gfysdfcgsdyurfgyrbgveubgveuygusthedcmsahtrcwuegryqwtvfrgwecsevfrtyxwevdytfvdwyvqdyt
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...) can you read this get out of here everyone NOW (gets in mercedes limo waits to see what the others are going to do)

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 06:44 PM
I brought out my houndoom, and used it's Flamethrower to fry him "good job. hop on!" I told the houndoom. Happily, it jumped onto my Flygon, and we continued towards the Orange Islands

hyrule center
April 18th, 2004, 06:50 PM
im getting out of here before i get killed starts up mercedes turnes on gps on star and loud sterio and auto pilot sets auto pilot to orange islands blasts for meteor falls before i left i gave everyone a wlki talki (gone)

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 06:54 PM
Both my houndoom and Flygon used Fire Blast, to set the car on fire. just before it was going to explode, I took off, and was halfway to the orange Islands in about 3 minutes

hyrule center
April 18th, 2004, 06:56 PM
you know i just realized that ^hates me

WARNING ^ IS A SUPER SERIAL KILLER HE WILL TRY TO KILL YOU
he tryed to kill me the mercedes benz of lavender town will always hate you for that

i send all of my freaking unown on orange islands and use my favorite one to teleport there i get there i use perish song on bolth his pokemon with misdreavus
i buy a new car to a pokemon proof one i get away from the islands because thats where the storm is going the storm hit orang islands starting at 12 i will not be here till 4 oclock tom because i will be training all 122,466,866,456,456,999,456,198,456,678,890,546,746,645,234,245 unowns and building a huge unown leaded unown reserve that cannot be destroyed by anything i used my walki talki to orange islands no reply that is a suprise i am not evil

Shiney
April 18th, 2004, 07:45 PM
OOC: *sigh* Flygon trainer, I think you'll have to get a female avatar or something before people start realizing you're a girl.

*http://207.44.246.196/651/64/emo/Beat.gif*

Smiley on the left = lavender smiley on the right = me

"REMEMBER! Flygon trainer is a girl!"

Sparks_67
April 18th, 2004, 07:48 PM
OOC: she should get one like pluslechu cause then you can really tell.

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 07:57 PM
OOC: ..... my profile has a girl dragon trainer I made... why do people think I'm male anyways? is it because I like mass destruction?

Sparks_67
April 18th, 2004, 08:00 PM
OOC: Shiney what was that web site about the smileys at.

Shiney
April 18th, 2004, 08:03 PM
OOC: people rareley check profiles, the most they look at on the left side of the screen is name and aatar, so I suggest you get a female avatar.

Sparks: There are tons of them, but the paticular one I linked was http://www.planetsmilies.com/

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 08:08 PM
OOC: but my current computer doesn't work fast enough to change my avatar...meh.. that, and I like coloring legends and making my Shadow Legion...bwahaha!!!

IC: I finally reached the Orange Islands, and let Sephiroth and the mew out of the Ultra balls "for future refrence, don't touch my stuff.... some do more than try to catch you..." I said, smiling

Sparks_67
April 18th, 2004, 08:14 PM
OOC: thank you shiney

IC: I caught up to the blur and jirichi and deoxys were waiting for me. Then a scientist came out of the shadows and commanded mewtwo to attack me. I threw out lanturn, Glalie, and Metagross.

Flygon trainer
April 18th, 2004, 08:21 PM
OOC: I can't change my avatar, so I changed my sig.... meh...

IC: I felt a sharp pain in the arm that was broken. According to the docter, I wasn't even supposed to be doing stuff like this "I've never been known to follow orders" I muttered. Now, where were those birds... Nearby was the cave that Moltres lived in. good place to start. I started walking to the cave..

hyrule center
April 19th, 2004, 12:38 PM
(arrives finaly)

who is doing this kill zare theme i want to know (zare says looking at the others)

Sparks_67
April 19th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Metagross, laturn, and glalie used hyperbeam.

Flygon trainer
April 20th, 2004, 02:05 PM
I walked to the cave, glansed in, and jumped away as a stream of fire scorched the air where I had been standing "they need a 'beware of fire breating bird' sign around here" I said shakily

Shiney
April 20th, 2004, 02:20 PM
"What is that in there, another legendary pokemon? I don't seem to remember anything making that noise before." I said.

hyrule center
April 20th, 2004, 02:30 PM
"What is that in there, another legendary pokemon? I don't seem to remember anything making that noise before." I said.
moltrace

local forcast for the cave

fire breathing bird warning

from zare and all of his deceased
coworkers at the weather channel
:P owns mercedes:P

Flygon trainer
April 20th, 2004, 03:58 PM
"that was a legendary fire pokemon called Moltres. there are three or four powerful legends around here, and they seem to be as tempered as the ones we've already seen..." I said, digging through my backpack...

hyrule center
April 20th, 2004, 04:00 PM
it is the only fire breathing bird

Flygon trainer
April 20th, 2004, 04:02 PM
OOC: ho-oh can breathe fire

hyrule center
April 21st, 2004, 12:34 PM
whoops .

Flygon trainer
April 21st, 2004, 03:16 PM
OOC: I demand to know the logic of a surfing Aggron... and the logic of one that knows Thunderbolt

IC: I sent out my houndoom, and sent it into the cave, to chase out the moltres "It's not safe to fight fire in an enclosed area... they can and will fill the room with fire"

Sparks_67
April 28th, 2004, 03:20 PM
OOC: Aggron can defend itself from a water pokemon.

IC: Mewtwo jirachi and deoxy power up a physic aiming at lanturn and metagross. I had to return lanturn and sent out teddiursa and told him to use ice beam on deoxy.

Flygon trainer
April 28th, 2004, 03:26 PM
Houndoom sucsessfully chased out the fire type, and I prepared my Flygon. This was going to be a pure flight battle...

Sparks_67
April 28th, 2004, 03:28 PM
Out of the blue I was captured by the scientist cause I was intferring with there planes.

Flygon trainer
April 28th, 2004, 03:30 PM
I sent my flygon into the air, as I watched for a stratagy... this was going to be interesting....

Sparks_67
April 28th, 2004, 03:34 PM
I was taken to there base in the desert where they sent mewtwo to wipe my mind of all my friends and everything that happened up to this point. Teddiursa and lantun managed to escape and started to head to the orange islands to tell of my capture.

Flygon trainer
April 28th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Flygon wiped out the Moltres, and it dissapeared in a aura "that's fire down. now for thunder and ice" I said, walking calmly away.

hyrule center
April 28th, 2004, 04:28 PM
mind wiping out !omfg not me

Sparks_67
April 29th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Teddiursa found eclipse at the orange islands fighting moltres lanturn started to tug on elclipses pant leg. Teddiursa started to cry cause he could feel the pain mewtwo inflicted on me.

hyrule center
April 29th, 2004, 03:27 PM
unowns come and carry me off to the weather institute
iside i find SUICUNE all of the pokemon i have are the
trillions and trillions of unowns (should be an easy battle)

s = suicune, u = unowns, ____ weather place walls,z = me

Flygon trainer
April 29th, 2004, 03:30 PM
"what's with you two?" I asked, turning on my Pokecom(I had turned it off to save energy)

Sparks_67
April 29th, 2004, 03:32 PM
Teddiursa said Taddon was captured by a pair of scientist and legends.

hyrule center
April 29th, 2004, 03:38 PM
suicunes knocked out not for long though gets the heck out of there

Sparks_67
April 29th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Lanturn charged up a thunder and aimeed it at moltres.

Flygon trainer
April 29th, 2004, 05:05 PM
OOC: moltres was already defeated
IC: "you two are strong enough, go help him yourselves" I said to them...

Sparks_67
April 30th, 2004, 03:30 PM
Teddiursa said okay we can fight of mewtwo, celebi, jirachi, deoxy, and all the other legends wow we must be really tough.

Flygon trainer
April 30th, 2004, 07:42 PM
"yep, you can beat them yourself.. just belive you can. Taddon has taught you well" i said to them, bringing out my Flygon

Sparks_67
April 30th, 2004, 07:49 PM
Teddiursa and lanturn headed back to the base. Once they arrived Teddiursa unleashed a earthquake as lanturn used protect.

hyrule center
May 1st, 2004, 11:32 AM
unown group together to make words

!!suicune!!

Flygon trainer
May 1st, 2004, 11:34 AM
I decided that the scyther was being kind of hopeless, so I hopped on my Flygon, and headed to the base where Taddon was. I then assisted the teddiursa in causing havoc...

Sparks_67
May 1st, 2004, 11:37 AM
Teddiursa ran inside punching the doors down sniffing for me. The lanturn started to power up a thunder to over charge the base.

hyrule center
May 2nd, 2004, 05:12 PM
look behind me oh god it is the suicune

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 05:53 PM
I sent my Flygon in, and he melted the entire base... I found Taddon, and had my Metagross teleport us all out before the place collapsed.. "we spend half our lives rescuing each other don't we?" I said, laughing

Sparks_67
May 2nd, 2004, 05:56 PM
We must cause we keep getting in trouble. Mewtwo was behind me and started to take control and said send teddiursa and lanturn after her. I replied yes master teddi and lanturn use earthquake and blizzard.

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 06:00 PM
I sent out Flygon, and connected to the PC while the earthquake continued, and swapped my manetric out for another pokemon. "go, Miltank!" I yelled, sending it out...

Sparks_67
May 2nd, 2004, 06:05 PM
I swapped the lanturn and brought out blazekien and told him sky uppercut on miltank.

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 06:11 PM
I threw out my Metagross, and had it use Psychic on the Blazikin, as the Miltank started to focus...

Sparks_67
May 2nd, 2004, 06:14 PM
Teddiursa used earthquake trying to make miltank loose his focus. I told blazekien to use blaze kick on metagross.

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 06:15 PM
Miltank lost it's focus, as the Metagross teleported out of the way, and used metal Claw on Mewtwo

Sparks_67
May 2nd, 2004, 06:22 PM
Mewtwo stopped the attck and used flamethrower and teleported me and my pokemon away.

Flygon trainer
May 2nd, 2004, 06:23 PM
"metagross!" I yelled, running next to it, and using a max potion

hyrule center
May 3rd, 2004, 12:42 PM
the long battle with suicune finally started it also finnaly haulted as the suicune went over to where mewtwo was

Sparks_67
May 3rd, 2004, 04:48 PM
Celebi, Jirachi, and Deoxy ran beside mewtwo and started to channel energy to him. Mewtwo gathered the energy but could not control so he started to start a explosion.

hyrule center
May 3rd, 2004, 06:40 PM
suicune is beside mewtwo and all of my unowns make a circle around him and put him into a different dimension and put the demension key in a unopenable spam can

Sparks_67
May 4th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Mewtwo told jirachi, celebi, and deoxy to keep taddon awy from this spot I going to explode. A giant boom goes off.

hyrule center
May 4th, 2004, 03:44 PM
now to put the other legendary dogs in the spam-can-of-doom

Sparks_67
May 4th, 2004, 04:13 PM
OOC: I kinded lost on what lavender is saying because of suicine and the unown yeah so could you explain.

hyrule center
May 4th, 2004, 05:32 PM
ok suicune turned evil i battled him in the battle my unowns put suicune in a mini demension then they put the dimension in a unopenable spam can(the spam can of doom)

Sparks_67
May 4th, 2004, 05:34 PM
OOC: well that explains alot.

hyrule center
May 9th, 2004, 06:09 PM
ohhhh no a big mountain of canned spam is coming strait for us

Sparks_67
May 9th, 2004, 06:13 PM
OOC: Join the insanity club for spam can of doom k.