View Full Version : Taking Ruby script requests.

August 18th, 2006, 7:59 PM
I've been teaching myself Ruby and I want a new challenge. I'll try to do anything but if I can,t meet your request, sorry in advance.

MatiZ Master
August 19th, 2006, 2:10 AM
Want a challenge? then make me a 'one-time-a-letter' massage system like in rm2k(3)
Heh, i'm brutal XD

August 19th, 2006, 3:06 AM
I think that message system is already done.

August 19th, 2006, 5:58 AM
Teah that's been done. I think you can find it at game baker or creation asylum. anyone else have a request?

Illusion Gaming
August 19th, 2006, 9:35 AM
yeah make a text add-on to the message window so when you put \w[(frames to wait)] it wait that long before going to the next frame. i've tried but it won't wait or it'd never stop waiting lol

August 19th, 2006, 12:30 PM
I'm not sure, but I think Dubealex's Advanced Message Script has that feature already too...

August 19th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Ill tell you some things ive done so far so you know what i can do(i cant post them yet):
Real time instead of playtime
real date instead of steps
90% done pokemon template

August 19th, 2006, 1:52 PM
hmmm, i could ask for a pokegear/pokemon battle system but, people dont like making them lol. How about a battle system like dragonball z buu's fury for gba?

August 19th, 2006, 7:08 PM
two things one i am working on the pokemon stuff now so i dont mind(the pokegear will probably be event scripted) Ill have a complete pokemon starter kit(thats what i meant by template) in possibly as little as a month. i didn,t start a thread on it in case it takes longer. the other thing is look on phanxgames.com for the ABS script. my brother had buus fury and i think thats what your looking for.

August 21st, 2006, 10:00 AM
Is the battle system you are working on for RMXP or RM2k3? I'm guessing RMXP because you talked about the battle system in a thread about ruby scripting, which is in RMXP.

The Dash
August 21st, 2006, 2:11 PM
That is a VERY stupid question.
You can't use Ruby in 2k3..
And what is the title? "Taking Ruby script requests."

August 21st, 2006, 2:55 PM
lol. dont be so harsh :P jk. can u make a runnning script?

The Dash
August 21st, 2006, 3:37 PM
Theres plenty of sprint scripts across the internets. I'll get one and PM it to you.

August 23rd, 2006, 7:33 PM
cool thx. fawffnowfoawf (it had to be longer...) :P

August 28th, 2006, 5:33 PM
Can you make a Computer script just like the compy system in FR/LG/R/S/E?

August 29th, 2006, 1:17 AM
An HM script. Strength, surf, rock smash, and a few others can be evented, but Fly is difficult, if it not impossible to do without lag.

August 29th, 2006, 6:58 AM
Offtopic: Dashiel did you even care to read the rest that I wrote, you basically said the same thing, the only reason I asked if it was in RM2k3 was that in RM2k3 many prefer event scripting because there is no ruby language in RM2k3 so I just asked. Is there a problem with asking?:\

On topic: How about implementing the Poketch, you know the "PokeGear" of Diamond and Pearl? I doubt it's been done yet.

May 6th, 2008, 4:47 PM
Okay you want a challenge?

Try making a 3D Pokemon game with ruby scripting similar to Pokemon Diamond/Pearl.

Put it on a upload site and let people download it.

Isn't that a challenge?

May 6th, 2008, 5:14 PM
Could you make a script with a battle system for pokemon but with easily editable text for every battle?

May 7th, 2008, 12:04 AM
Okay you want a challenge?
August 29th, 2006 04:58 PM

Read. Can you do it?