View Full Version : Wild MissingNo.'s Sprites

Wild MissingNo. appeared!
August 21st, 2006, 6:47 AM
I am sorry if this is in the wrong place but I've looked all over and I can't find any where to put my Pokémon Sprites and again I am sorry this is what I can make:

Devamps: (Still working on it)

Mixed Pokemon:

Trainer Look-A-Likes:

Pokémon looking like their trainers:

Glitchy Pokemon and Trainers:

Icy/Water Pokémon:

Ghost-type Pokémon:

Pokemon made out of snow:

August 21st, 2006, 1:59 PM
The shading of the nintales and the trainer is a little bit weird
But the other things are Good

August 21st, 2006, 7:14 PM
Thanks I was trying to make something else with the trainer so I tried to make it like the trainer I mean the Pokemon

August 21st, 2006, 8:07 PM
I love them all except the devamp,but as you said you are working on it! But other wise they are all awesome^^

August 22nd, 2006, 7:22 AM
Arigato oops sorry slip of the tongue I'm trying to learn Japanese, but I've only learned a bit also the Devamp, was my first try at it but I still working on it to get better like I did with the Revamps.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 22nd, 2006, 12:38 PM
Its weird how you made Pidgeot that color, but it looks great in a weird way. The Eevee/Mew fusion looks well put together. The Revamps and Devamps coloring is looking good.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

August 22nd, 2006, 12:57 PM
These are all really good except for the trainer and the ninetails ( the trainer looks fine) but the ninetails looks just down right weird

August 22nd, 2006, 9:43 PM
Lol I know I tried to make Ninetales look like her trainer but it backfired any requests to get this started up?

Space Guard
August 23rd, 2006, 11:19 PM
Thses sprites are quite impressivwe Wild MissingNo (Well better than mine) I really like the Trainer look alikes!
Lol I know I tried to make Ninetales look like her trainer but it backfired any requests to get this started up?
I'm sorry to say this but requerst threads aren't allowed anymore due to the Moderators banning them

August 27th, 2006, 9:50 AM
What?! What the h*** for? What's the point having sprites if your gonna ban request it's b***** stupid if you ask me if you want requests my fourms is the place sure it's not much but I put alot of hard work into them

August 27th, 2006, 5:44 PM
What?! What the h*** for? What's the point having sprites if your gonna ban request it's b***** stupid if you ask me if you want requests my fourms is the place sure it's not much but I put alot of hard work into them
Sprite request threads were banned because of the amount of spam they generated in the forum even after people had been told to stop; besides, there's more to a sprite forum than just taking requests. As a note, requests taken by PM are still allowed, since the rule applies only to the pixel art forum itself. Next time, please watch the language, as censor bypassing is not allowed in any form here.

As well, don't point people towards other forums at all unless the message is located in your sig; it's a violation of the "no advertising" rule.

September 3rd, 2006, 11:19 PM
Sigh I know I've not been around lately my Kitten Aggro she's been a living nightmare.. Well I've not tried Back Sprites before and heres my first also. I am sorry for last time Cowrie when I'm tired I just lash out with out knowing until I remember a few days later.. Here are my new Pokmeon/Trainers:

Also I've been making new trainers/Pokemon mixs:

Skarmory Girl:

Articuno Girl:

Zapdos Girl:

Moltres Girl:

Plusle Girl:

Minun Girl:

Espeon Girl: (Note: I had use Umbreon's tail for me to get it to work):

Raichu Girl:

Gardevoir Girl:

September 4th, 2006, 12:56 AM
OK I remembered an old thing I used to make Pikachu-type Pokemon and heres what I made like an evo:

[ Designed Child ]
September 4th, 2006, 3:37 AM
I like ur mewchu and mewchu two lol very well done although maybe a bit bright.
On Mewchu two (hehe) you could put Pikachu's red cheeks on it

September 4th, 2006, 4:00 AM
I know but it's been a long time since I last made them they are all on my brothers computer I'll have to sent from over from MSN well I could edit them a bit I'm getting used to back srpites only started using them yesterday

September 19th, 2006, 1:54 PM
I have returned can someone tell me what happened? I can't seem to use the link all I get is Database error

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 23rd, 2006, 11:58 AM
Aww what a cute Mew/Pikachu and a Pikachu/Mewtwo. The coloring is done nicely and the assembling is great also. Overworlds are very hard to do and you did a very well job

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

September 23rd, 2006, 4:33 PM
Thanks I've made a few new sprites at last been major busy with a game online game it's been pinning me down when I come off from there I'm to tired to sprite here's what I've made:

Natu Girl:

Medicham Girl:

I was able to complete my Eevee girl Evolution:

Eevee girl:

Jolteon Girl:

Flareon Girl:

Vaproeon Girl:

Espeon Girl:

Umbreon Girl:

September 24th, 2006, 7:07 AM
OK here's some new Pokemon Sprites for my Showcase:

October 2nd, 2006, 1:31 AM
The Devamp looks intersting, probally could go somewhere with that, i don;t really like the recolour, the yellow doesen't go with it at all =/

The pokemon looking like their trainers aren;t bad, but the flannery recolour needs shading on the hair.

October 2nd, 2006, 3:00 AM
These are all very good. Except for the sprite combining venosaur, blastoise, and charizard that one just made me laugh, no offense but the others are really good.

Poke'master W-T
October 22nd, 2006, 5:56 AM
If you are going to do peoples requests you could do a dunsparce and Ho-oh
mix with Ho-oh's wings on dunsparce.

Red Rain
October 22nd, 2006, 6:09 AM
Wow great trainer morphs. I really like the Vaporeon girl and the Minun girl, the shading and colours are just right.

November 4th, 2006, 8:41 AM
Thank you sorry all, I've not been on in so long my computer died and, I wasn't able to get the link to my brothers so I'm back now.

November 10th, 2006, 12:27 PM
good sprites i like the re vamps and the moltres made out snow
keep it up =)

El Diabeetus
November 17th, 2006, 5:06 PM
I'm doing a hack can i use your vensuar chrizard blastiose mix

Shadow Weavile
November 25th, 2006, 2:33 PM
good sprites i like the re vamps and the moltres made out snow
keep it up =)

Yeah me to i like the re-vamps and made out of snow they are cool

November 25th, 2006, 3:53 PM
Good sprites. My favourite is the trainer lal.

November 26th, 2006, 5:54 AM
Thanks everyone sorry I've not been here my brother died a week ago it's been pretty harsh so I'm here again..

Twilight Itachi X
November 27th, 2006, 5:32 AM
Nice sprites! My favorites are the Pikachu/Mew and Pikachu/Mewtwo mixes, and the Umbreon/Plusle and Umbreon/Minun mixes.

November 27th, 2006, 6:02 AM
Thanks everyone sorry I've not been here my brother died a week ago it's been pretty harsh so I'm here again..
Dude ... that's terrible. I'm sorry for your loss man.

November 27th, 2006, 6:03 AM
Thanks I'm still working on some my brother's funeral was today so I'm bit out of it at the moment so I'll post some more up when I've had time

November 27th, 2006, 7:27 PM
I like all of them!
I like the originalty and flexibilty!

November 27th, 2006, 10:33 PM
I'm glad people like my sprites I've gotten much better at it

Captain Jack Sparrow
December 21st, 2006, 7:22 AM
This is a shop, isn't it? If so I think I may have a request but I don't know if you're up for it...

December 22nd, 2006, 3:54 PM
ReLlEy CoOl, Wild MissingNo. appeared!

Captain Jack Sparrow
December 23rd, 2006, 5:33 AM
I don't see anyone who has requested, but I'll request anyway...
Could I have a Blaziken who has Jack's general colors and clothes? If you could do that I'd be grateful.

December 23rd, 2006, 6:11 AM
There's a reason why nobody requests, you should've really read the Pixel Art rules. ^_^;