PDA

View Full Version : xXx-SePtEmBeR-dAiLy-ChIt-ChAt-xXx

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Jack O'Neill
August 31st, 2006, 08:58 PM
Look at me, I'm egregiously emo! XD

Yeah, right. Even though it's still 2200 hours, 31 August where I live, Jorfe locked the other thread, so I have no choice in the matter. Now start posting, darnit. XD

"You only have once chance at life. Why waste it on sleep?"

- Gustav Graves, Die Another Day

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 08:59 PM
Your name title sucks. I say we delete it and start over.

Cherrim
August 31st, 2006, 09:00 PM
xD The title reminds me of MySpace. Dunno why.

Sammi
August 31st, 2006, 09:01 PM
Well, you posted at 6:58 AM my time, so it's September for me. ;p (My birthmonth! *hint hint* *shot* XD)

Wow, that's the weirdest title I've seen.
...I kind of like it. XD I like weird things.

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 09:01 PM
xD The title reminds me of MySpace. Dunno why.Because it's emo and needs to be burnt.

Karasuma
August 31st, 2006, 09:02 PM
I can smell my school in this thread, as I start school next week.

Nice title as well.

Cherrim
August 31st, 2006, 09:03 PM
xD I guess so, Jorfe.

Ew, it's seven there. D: I'd hate to be up that early...seriously. I dunno how I'm gonna do school this year. XD

Jack O'Neill
Andrew: It's deliberately sucky. Deal with it. XP

Erica: How does this incarnation of the DCC remind you of MySpace? O.o; nvm, Jorfe answered it~ XD

Sammi: Well...you live in Germany. I'm stuck all the way in GMT -7 land, which is somewhere between Vancouver and Tijuana.

Arcanine
Stupid titles = no fun. And you all know it. XD

Jack: I don't have to deal with it, I can delete it. HA! XD

Ryoutarou
I'm lucky, my classes shouldn't start anytime before 9 am.

*~Ashley~*
August 31st, 2006, 09:04 PM
Wow... so... emo. It makes me want to gouge my eyes out or something. x_x

My classes don't start until 11 this year. That makes me soooo happy. <3

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 09:04 PM
Wow... so... emo. It makes me want to gouge my eyes out or something. x_x
Now THAT would be truly emo. XD

Cherrim
August 31st, 2006, 09:05 PM
So lucky. ;_; My school starts five minutes earlier or something like that. I can't wait for university...though only if my classes start late. XD

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 09:06 PM
My school stuff starts next week. I think I'll have so much free time on my hands this year... X_X

Jack O'Neill
I'm lucky, my classes shouldn't start anytime before 9 am.
My classes don't start until 11 this year. That makes me soooo happy. <3
Lucky you. I still have to slave away at 0800 every weekday until June 2007. At least I get out early (yay for not having a 6th period). XD

*~Ashley~*
Now THAT would be truly emo. XD

It would, now wouldn't it? XD;

But luckily for me... and my eyes... I'm pretty much as far from emo as you can get. Yay for being happy-perky all most of the time~~~

Lucky you. I still have to slave away at 0800 every weekday until June 2007. At least I get out early (yay for not having a 6th period). XD

Yay for being in college... I don't have to be at school all day anymore~! So ha. XD

Cherrim
August 31st, 2006, 09:08 PM
I wanted a spare, but I needed 8 courses this year, so my schedule's packed. :<

And...emo's are mostly fake anyway, Ashley. So you only have to threaten to gouge out your eyes for attention. No emo would truly go far enough to do it. XD

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 09:08 PM
It would, now wouldn't it? XD;

But luckily for me... and my eyes... I'm pretty much as far from emo as you can get. Yay for being happy-perky all most of the time~~~You'd have to be if you can get hyper on water. XD

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 09:09 PM
Emo sucks. Mainly because it sounds like Elmo. And that guy/thing is freaky.... XD

parallelzero
August 31st, 2006, 09:10 PM
Oh suck it up, most of us do. XD
Oh well, PC isnt that active early morning anyways, its better when i get home at 2:40pm and everyone is on. XD

*~Ashley~*
You'd have to be if you can get hyper on water. XD

...XD

Although, I haven't had that happen in a while. All of a sudden I feel the need to drink lots of water right now~~~

Cherrim
*sporfle* Andy, now you have me thinking about Tickle-Me Elmo. (Which is apparently coming back. o_O)

Lol, they should make Tickle-Me Emo. D:

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 09:11 PM
*sporfle* Andy, now you have me thinking about Tickle-Me Elmo. (Which is apparently coming back. o_O)

Tickle-Me Emo was freaky, and I never got one for christmas so I was pissed. XD

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 09:12 PM
...XD

Although, I haven't had that happen in a while. All of a sudden I feel the need to drink lots of water right now~~~Do it. All the cool kids are doing it. XD

Jack O'Neill
Erica: I only needed, like, three classes because I'm so far ahead in credits. I just wanted to have a reasonably full schedule. And I need to count myself lucky that there are no emo kids at my school. XD;

Andrew: Elmo knows where you live!

David: Don't even start.

Ashley: Go right ahead.

Cherrim
Argh, that was so stupid. The toy was sold-out everywhere...and it wasn't even interesting! xD I never got why everyone wanted one.

Jack: xD Yeah, I'm behind in credits. It's because I want to take so many elective courses.

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 09:14 PM
Andrew: Elmo knows where you live! Bring it on, he'll have a shotgun in his face. XD

Argh, that was so stupid. The toy was sold-out everywhere...and it wasn't even interesting! xD I never got why everyone wanted one. Well it couldn't have been helped. It was a fad. XD

Sammi
August 31st, 2006, 09:15 PM
I think it was because it was cute, and Elmo. Or something. XD
It was crazy though, when it was sold out. Argh, the fads are like that. >>

...I don't want to go to school ;o;

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 09:15 PM
Argh, that was so stupid. The toy was sold-out everywhere...and it wasn't even interesting! xD I never got why everyone wanted one.At least the Furby were better.

Cherrim
August 31st, 2006, 09:16 PM
Lol, the Furbies WERE better.

I remember mine scared the crap out of one of the movers when I moved to Toronto. xD It was in my closet (since it was dark there and it wouldn't talk) and he picked it up to put it in the box, and it was all "KOO-LOO I LOVE YOU" XD He like...screamed. XD

Jack O'Neill
They really should make a Tickle-Me Emo, and they should, like, sell it at Hot Topic for a really exorbitant price (I'm guessing £20-25 should do it). And when you tickle it, it, like, cuts itself and writes really bad poetry...

I wish Nikki was here right now to revel in our emo-bashing. XD

Sammi
At least the Furby were better.

But Furby scared me. I got one for Christmas (omg how I wanted it!), and when its batteries ran low... *shiver* I have two... I still have them in a box somwhere.

Arcanine
That reminds me. I also never got a Furby. How come I never get these toys when they're hot? XD

Ryoutarou

I remember mine scared the crap out of one of the movers when I moved to Toronto. xD It was in my closet (since it was dark there and it wouldn't talk) and he picked it up to put it in the box, and it was all "KOO-LOO I LOVE YOU" XD He like...screamed. XD...

That is so awesome, I wish I could have seen it. XD

*~Ashley~*
August 31st, 2006, 09:17 PM
Do it. All the cool kids are doing it. XD

Fine then, I think I will. >O Being sleep deprived plus drinking lots of water should have quite an interesting effect... XD

Eww... Furbys. Those things need to be shot... all of them. x_x

Sammi
August 31st, 2006, 09:18 PM
That reminds me. I also never got a Furby. How come I never get these toys when they're hot? XD

It's not like you missed much anyway. XD It wasn't *that* great. But then again, I think that way with most fads... XD

Ryoutarou
Fine then, I think I will. >O Being sleep deprived plus drinking lots of water should have quite an interesting effect... XD

Eww... Furbys. Those things need to be shot... all of them. x_xFor me, all it does is get me sleepy. XD

I always wanted one, but they were always sold out wherever I went. XD

Cherrim
Jorfe: It WAS awesome. xD I didn't see it, but I heard it. The guy wouldn't pack in my room anymore.

Jack: The sad thing is, tons of people would flock to buy the Tickle-Me Emo. XD

Jack O'Neill
August 31st, 2006, 09:19 PM

I remember mine scared the crap out of one of the movers when I moved to Toronto. xD It was in my closet (since it was dark there and it wouldn't talk) and he picked it up to put it in the box, and it was all "KOO-LOO I LOVE YOU" XD He like...screamed. XD
Furbies were a byproduct of an attempt by the former Soviet Union to produce an innocuous eavesdropping device that could be distributed in large numbers throughout the Western world. Unfortunately for the KGB, they were about ten years late on that. But they did sell extremely well, after all. XD;

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 09:19 PM
[font=Tahoma]Jorfe: It WAS awesome. xD I didn't see it, but I heard it. The guy wouldn't pack in my room anymore.
[font]Damnit, you should tape next time you have movers. XD

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 09:20 PM
It's not like you missed much anyway. XD It wasn't *that* great. But then again, I think that way with most fads... XD
I'm never into fads. I stick with things that'll last, like games.
See right now a big fad is iPods. Sure they might be sweet, but a year or two something else will come out and everyone will be like "OMG I GOT TO HAVE ONE!".

*~Ashley~*
For me, all it does is get me sleepy. XD

I always wanted one, but they were always sold out wherever I went. XD

But for me, it should do the opposite... I would assume~

Consider yourselves lucky you never got Furbys. They are the epitome of all evil. I'm terrified of them now...

Jack O'Neill
Jack: The sad thing is, tons of people would flock to buy the Tickle-Me Emo. XD
Well, that's capitalism for you, Erica.

Hint: £25 is $45 USD with current exchange rates. Whoever makes the Tickle-Me Emo is gonna make a killing off of it. XD

Cherrim
August 31st, 2006, 09:21 PM
Damnit, you should tape next time you have movers. XD
Fix my font tag, damnit. D: Also, I would, but we're doing it all ourselves from now on. xD They're expensive; the company paid for it last time.

Lol, I give into fads a lot, Andy. D: Like, take Pokemon for example. I followed the crowds...and look where I am now. XD

Sammi
August 31st, 2006, 09:22 PM
See right now a big fad is iPods. Sure they might be sweet, but a year or two something else will come out and everyone will be like "OMG I GOT TO HAVE ONE!".
I see.

I know! Everyone in my school has them, I swear. @@ I have my little black mp3 player from some unknown company that works. <3
And yeah... a few years from now, I'm sure they'll be all over something else. It's how it goes. XD

Gah, *to school I go~~*

Karasuma
August 31st, 2006, 09:22 PM

They may not sell furbies anymore, but there's a good chance that Mc Donalds could have some mini furbies still. All you have to do is buy a Happy Meal and ask the counter employee to give you a furbie xD

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 09:23 PM
Fix my font tag, damnit. D: Also, I would, but we're doing it all ourselves from now on. xD They're expensive; the company paid for it last time.
Damn...well...have a camera around just in case anything happens. XD

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 09:23 PM
Erica: Well Pokemon is a fad that turned into something more. At least this fad is still around. XD

Sammi: Everyone has one. That and a Razor. But I want a Razor!!!! XD

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 09:25 PM
But for me, it should do the opposite... I would assume~

Consider yourselves lucky you never got Furbys. They are the epitome of all evil. I'm terrified of them now...Everything does the opposite for you. XD

I just wanted one because -everyone- else I knew had one. XD

Arcanine
They may not sell furbies anymore, but there's a good chance that Mc Donalds could have some mini furbies still. All you have to do is buy a Happy Meal and ask the counter employee to give you a furbie xD
Oh, well I got a bunch of them. But that doesn't count, they weren't real guys. XD

Cherrim
Well, I originally gave in and got my iPod since it played videos and it had that nifty music quiz. (I'm a sucker for stupid extras like that. XD) I've never regretted it once. :x Sure, everyone has them, but I could care less. S'not why I bought mine. XD;

Andy: Razors are stupid. xD I don't get that fad. They're so...thin...and wide...and weird looking. D:

Jack O'Neill
August 31st, 2006, 09:26 PM
I have never owned a Furby, a Tickle-Me Elmo, an iPod, or a Motorola RAZR.

*~Ashley~*
August 31st, 2006, 09:27 PM
I see.

I know! Everyone in my school has them, I swear. @@ I have my little black mp3 player from some unknown company that works. <3
And yeah... a few years from now, I'm sure they'll be all over something else. It's how it goes. XD

Gah, *to school I go~~*

Everyone I know has one too. I don't have one... I have a pretty pink and blue-glowing Zen. <3 And it works just as well, and it looks prettier~

Have fun at school! XD

Jorge-- Well, be thankful you never got one. We have three... and me and my sister are both afraid to touch them. One sounded like it was going to explode once, so now I am forever afraid of them. ._.

Jack O'Neill
August 31st, 2006, 09:29 PM
Jorge-- Well, be thankful you never got one. We have three... and me and my sister are both afraid to touch them. One sounded like it was going to explode once, so now I am forever afraid of them. ._.
Read what I wrote about Furbies being the brainchild of the KGB. They're among the few who could take a toy and turn it into a weapon of mass terror and paranoia... XD

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 09:31 PM
Jorge-- Well, be thankful you never got one. We have three... and me and my sister are both afraid to touch them. One sounded like it was going to explode once, so now I am forever afraid of them. ._.You should probably just throw them out then. XD

Jack O'Neill
August 31st, 2006, 09:33 PM
You should probably just throw them out then. XD
I suggest tossing them in an incinerator. XD

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 09:33 PM
OH OH Ashley, send me the one that's about to blow up. I always wanted to see one go nova. XD

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 09:34 PM
I suggest tossing them in an incinerator. XDThat'd be cool, more so if they like...started talking all slowly and scary. XD

*~Ashley~*
August 31st, 2006, 09:35 PM
You should probably just throw them out then. XD

I said I was afraid to touch them. ._.; In order to throw them out... I'd have to pick them up, and that would cause them to talk and/or make sounds like they're about to explode...

I'd rather just leave them under the table in the living room... in the same place they've sat for years~

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 09:37 PM
Andy: Razors are stupid. xD I don't get that fad. They're so...thin...and wide...and weird looking. D: But I want one. My cousin has one, a nice black one. I hold it everytime I see him, it's so dark and nice looking. XD

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 09:37 PM
I said I was afraid to touch them. ._.; In order to throw them out... I'd have to pick them up, and that would cause them to talk and/or make sounds like they're about to explode...

I'd rather just leave them under the table in the living room... in the same place they've sat for years~You can just tie a stick to a bag and use that. That way you don't actually have to touch the thing. XD

Cherrim
August 31st, 2006, 09:38 PM
xD I lost mine during the move; I haven't seen it since I got here. I bet that mover man destroyed it. D: I wish I could've heard one talk all slow though--even if it would've scared me senseless as a kid.

I hated the way they smelled, though. Have it on for five minutes and it reeked of burning electronics. :\

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 09:40 PM
I hated the way they smelled, though. Have it on for five minutes and it reeked of burning electronics. :\So, I guess you could start a fire with one? You could so screw with the people who think that stuff was demonic. XD

*~Ashley~*
August 31st, 2006, 09:40 PM
You can just tie a stick to a bag and use that. That way you don't actually have to touch the thing. XD

But see... Furbys... if they get moved enough to wake them up... they speak. And that's the part that scares me. Not the actual touching them part. XD;

Like I said, I'd rather just leave them be. I feel safer that way~

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 09:41 PM
But see... Furbys... if they get moved enough to wake them up... they speak. And that's the part that scares me. Not the actual touching them part. XD;

Like I said, I'd rather just leave them be. I feel safer that way~Then just wear some earmuffs, that should solve that problem. Then you just go outside and burn it. XD

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 09:42 PM
Poor poor Furbys, forgotten and placed in a land where no one can reach.

Ok, everyone send me your Furby, I want to see if they can fly. XD

Cherrim
August 31st, 2006, 09:42 PM
Ashley, the batteries probably don't even work anymore. They have that "good 'till 2004" thing on them and all, so they should be long-expired by now. I'd say you're good. XD;

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 09:43 PM
Poor poor Furbys, forgotten and placed in a land where no one can reach.

Ok, everyone send me your Furby, I want to see if they can fly. XDI don't even think people want to touch their Furbies. XD

*~Ashley~*
August 31st, 2006, 09:44 PM
Then just wear some earmuffs, that should solve that problem. Then you just go outside and burn it. XD

Earmuffs would indeed solve the talking part of the issue... but they creepy way they move their eyes and mouth and body scares me too. And I am not going to use a blindfold to bring them outside to solve that part... XD;

But burning them would make me oh-so happy. omg. I so want to kill all three of ours. >O

Erica-- They do still work. x_x; I do recall someone bumping into one of ours not too long ago... so I know they're still alive...

Arcanine
I don't even think people want to touch their Furbies. XD
Well if I wouldn't get kicked out as soon as I knock on Ashley's door, then I'd gladly go pick them up for her. XD

Jack O'Neill
If the Furby is acting all possessed and stuff, just cap it with an M1911. A single .45 ACP slug is more than adequate enough to put it out of commission. Just make sure to incinerate the remains afterwards. XD

Hey, let's use our Furbies for target practice! =D *gets out a Barrett M82*

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 09:45 PM
Well if I wouldn't get kicked out as soon as I knock on Ashley's door, then I'd gladly go pick them up for her. XDJust say you're there to spray for bugs or something. XD

Cherrim
August 31st, 2006, 09:46 PM
Lol, I wish I still had mine. ;_; It'd be fun to scare people with. Or to bring to school and leave in your locker so when someone walked by, it'd be all, "DARK!!" and scare 'em. D:

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 09:47 PM
Just say you're there to spray for bugs or something. XD
Ashley already took care of ant probs. So that's not going to work. XD

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 09:47 PM
Lol, I wish I still had mine. ;_; It'd be fun to scare people with. Or to bring to school and leave in your locker so when someone walked by, it'd be all, "DARK!!" and scare 'em. D:...

That just gave me the best visual ever. XD

Cherrim
August 31st, 2006, 09:48 PM
xD Didn't it, Jorfe? I really wanna do that now.

Andy, just go buy one of the new ones. xD They brought them back a few months ago. Just...they somehow managed to make them uglier.

*~Ashley~*
August 31st, 2006, 09:48 PM
Lol, I wish I still had mine. ;_; It'd be fun to scare people with. Or to bring to school and leave in your locker so when someone walked by, it'd be all, "DARK!!" and scare 'em. D:

That's actually pretty awesome sounding. o.o; If I weren't deathly afraid of mine... and I were still in high school... I would totally try that. XD

Jack O'Neill
August 31st, 2006, 09:50 PM
I would so totally do that. Now all I need is to acquire a Furby. Or maybe seven. XD

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 09:51 PM
xD Didn't it, Jorfe? I really wanna do that now. Go buy an old one and do it. XD

Ashley already took care of ant probs. So that's not going to work. XDThen just say that you're the pool boy. XD

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 09:53 PM
xD Didn't it, Jorfe? I really wanna do that now.

Andy, just go buy one of the new ones. xD They brought them back a few months ago. Just...they somehow managed to make them uglier.
Why buy one if I can get one for free from someone? XD

Then just say that you're the pool boy. XD I don't think Ashley has a pool. XD

*~Ashley~*
August 31st, 2006, 09:56 PM
I don't think Ashley has a pool. XD
You would be correct in saying that. XD I most definitely do not have a pool~

Cherrim
August 31st, 2006, 09:56 PM
I wanna do it now. XD Maybe some of my RL friends still have their furbies. I've gotta ask.

Andy, say you're a plumber and dress up like Mario. :D

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 09:57 PM
I wanna do it now. XD Maybe some of my RL friends still have their furbies. I've gotta ask.
Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! That would be so damn awesome. XD

*~Ashley~*
August 31st, 2006, 10:00 PM

Andy, say you're a plumber and dress up like Mario. :D

OMG, that'd be awesome! You sooooo have to do it now. XD

And yeah... I think everyone would be a bit freaked out if Mario showed up at my house... XD;

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 10:00 PM
Ashley: I knew it. See I'm right on a few things. XD

Erica: That would be strange, mainly because I'm not fat. XD

Cherrim
August 31st, 2006, 10:01 PM
>:[ Then stuff your overalls with pillows or eat a lot on the way there.

And yeah, I guess I'd be a little freaked if Mario showed up at my door. Though, I think my brother was Mario once for Hallowe'en.

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 10:03 PM
Pillows might work. But if I showed up at Ashley's I would like to say something before having the door slammed in my face because I freaked her out. XD

*~Ashley~*
August 31st, 2006, 10:05 PM
Pillows might work. But if I showed up at Ashley's I would like to say something before having the door slammed in my face because I freaked her out. XD

Pssh, I wouldn't be the one opening the door. Heck, I won't even be living here in five days. XD; If anything, you'll scare my grandmother and she'll start cursing at you in Italian because that's what she does... XD

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 10:08 PM
Pssh, I wouldn't be the one opening the door. Heck, I won't even be living here in five days. XD; If anything, you'll scare my grandmother and she'll start cursing at you in Italian because that's what she does... XD
So I'll go there within 5 days. That way if you start saying stuff in Italian I'll feel better. XD

Cherrim
August 31st, 2006, 10:09 PM
No, go later, Andy! And then after her grandmother's rant, you could go, "Mamma mia!" all Italian-style and run away. :D

Anyway, you dorming it for college then, Ashley? *should probably already know this* XD

*~Ashley~*
August 31st, 2006, 10:12 PM
So I'll go there within 5 days. That way if you start saying stuff in Italian I'll feel better. XD

...since when do I speak Italian? XD

OMG, look at the evilness of these three... they just sit there under our sidetable and stare at you *shudders* (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/snowangel3181988/August2006052.jpg)

Erica-- Yep, obviously. XD; But I think I only mentioned it on LJ once, so you probably wouldn't have heard of it until now. But my school it only 15 minutes away from my house... XD;

Cherrim
August 31st, 2006, 10:14 PM
...then why're you going to a dorm? xD Wouldn't it be cheaper to stay home?

Lol, they're so funny looking. XD I don't even remember my Furby. I think it was...um...all white? =\ *shrug*

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 10:15 PM
...since when do I speak Italian? XD

OMG, look at the evilness of these three... they just sit there under our sidetable and stare at you *shudders* (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/snowangel3181988/August2006052.jpg)

Erica-- Yep, obviously. XD; But I think I only mentioned it on LJ once, so you probably wouldn't have heard of it until now. But my school it only 15 minutes away from my house... XD;
Since like your grandmother speaks it and so should you....... NM, I guess I'm in the same boat..... XD

That one on the left looks like it's about to go nova. I'll take that one once I come over. XD

Jack O'Neill
August 31st, 2006, 10:16 PM
Get some napalm and burn them out quick. Or just grab an M1911 and fire three times. XD

*~Ashley~*
August 31st, 2006, 10:17 PM
...then why're you going to a dorm? xD Wouldn't it be cheaper to stay home?

Lol, they're so funny looking. XD I don't even remember my Furby. I think it was...um...all white? =\ *shrug*

My mom said I have to live there. XD I'm sure you're aware that I'm not a morning person. Well, my mom wanted me to learn to get up on my own. That sure backfired... my earliest class is at 11. XD;

And they're so scary. Mine was the pink-ish one in the middle. The fugly grey one on the end was the evil exploding one. x_x

Andy-- I can understand Italian just fine... but I haven't spoken it since I was 12. XD;

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 10:18 PM
Get some napalm and burn them out quick. Or just grab an M1911 and fire three times. XD
You know what's funny Jack? No one ever understands any of you fancy gun talk. XD

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 10:18 PM
I say we all just have a big bonfire and let Andy take them out of everyone's house.

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 10:21 PM
Andy-- I can understand Italian just fine... but I haven't spoken it since I was 12. XD; See you're lucky. I bet you had it as a second language when you were a kid.
It's easy when a kid...

I say we all just have a big bonfire and let Andy take them out of everyone's house.YAY, I want them all to test my ideas on. XD

Jack O'Neill
August 31st, 2006, 10:22 PM
You know what's funny Jack? No one ever understands any of you fancy gun talk. XD
What's there to understand, really? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1911)

Cherrim
August 31st, 2006, 10:22 PM
Lol, omg bonfire. We could roast marshmallows.

And heh, that's an awesome reason, Ashley. XD Sounds like something my mom would do, 'cept she doesn't wanna spend the money.

Also...my domain randomly switched to pokecommunity.org while I was browsing PC. Wtf? o_O

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 10:24 PM
What's there to understand, really? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1911)
Not only that. BUT EVERYTHING!
I need a drink, to bad it's 2:30. I'd get some coke if it wasn't so late. XD

*~Ashley~*
August 31st, 2006, 10:25 PM
See you're lucky. I bet you had it as a second language when you were a kid.
It's easy when a kid...

Hah, no. I actually took Italian classes. XD; I grew up hearing it... but I never had a reason to speak it, so I never got fluent in it. Then once I got to middle school, I started learning Spanish... so now my Italian is pretty much gone~

Yay for Furby bonfires~! S'mores! <3

Cherrim
August 31st, 2006, 10:26 PM
It's never too late for Coke, Andy, what are you talking about? XD

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 10:27 PM
After we burn all the furbies, I wanna burn those weird...English things with human heads and teletuby bodies.

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 10:28 PM
Hah, no. I actually took Italian classes. XD; I grew up hearing it... but I never had a reason to speak it, so I never got fluent in it. Then once I got to middle school, I started learning Spanish... so now my Italian is pretty much gone~

Yay for Furby bonfires~! S'mores! <3
I think the best way to learn a language is to teach kids when they're really really young. This year I'm taking Spanish (I put it off for two years XD) but I'll be like "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH". Because I'm used to English and learning another language will be something different. XD

Erica: I don't want to wake up at 1 pm tomorrow. XD

Cherrim
August 31st, 2006, 10:28 PM
...um, what? XD English things with human head and Teletubby bodies?

*~Ashley~*
August 31st, 2006, 10:30 PM
And heh, that's an awesome reason, Ashley. XD Sounds like something my mom would do, 'cept she doesn't wanna spend the money.

I like the reason too... it's funny to tell people that that's the reason I need to live in a dorm. XD; And my mom doesn't like spending the money either... but she is anyway. o.o

Andy -- I dunno, I never had an issue with learning languages. At least not Italian or Spanish. They've always come easily to me. And my sister is starting Spanish this year... that should be interesting~

Oh, and by the way... water > Coke~~

Jack O'Neill
August 31st, 2006, 10:31 PM
After we burn all the furbies, I wanna burn those weird...English things with human heads and teletuby bodies.
While we're all off being pyromaniacs, what else should we burn, other than Furbies and weird English things with human heads and Teletubby bodies?

*wishes he was Roy Mustang*

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 10:34 PM
Andy -- I dunno, I never had an issue with learning languages. At least not Italian or Spanish. They've always come easily to me. And my sister is starting Spanish this year... that should be interesting~ But you have to keep in mind. This is me you're talking about, I got bad memory on things. XD
See you, you can remember stuff really well so it'll be easy for you. XD

*~Ashley~*
August 31st, 2006, 10:43 PM
But you have to keep in mind. This is me you're talking about, I got bad memory on things. XD
See you, you can remember stuff really well so it'll be easy for you. XD
Well... yeah, I guess you're right about that. XD;

It probably also helped that I grew up hearing Italian though, so when I took Italian, I understood most of it already... sorta. Darn dialects. <<; And then once I switched to Spanish, I already knew the basics of the language since Italian is pretty close to Spanish.

G'luck with the Spanish though~!

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 10:44 PM
...um, what? XD English things with human head and Teletubby bodies?They're weird, they scared me more than any other doll. XD

Jack O'Neill
August 31st, 2006, 10:46 PM
We interrupt our posting to bring you this update:

Arcanine - 25
Blue - 23
Demyx - 21
*~Ashley~* - 17
Jack O'Neill - 15
Sammi - 5
Karasuma - 2
Axel - 1
Revenge of the Staff Admins, anyone? XD

*still wishes he was Roy Mustang*

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 10:47 PM

Arcanine - 25
Blue - 23
Demyx - 21
*~Ashley~* - 17
Jack O'Neill - 15
Sammi - 5
Karasuma - 2
Axel - 1
Revenge of the Staff Admins, anyone? XD
Niiiiice.

Too bad it won't be like that by tomorrow. XD

Jack O'Neill
August 31st, 2006, 10:49 PM
Niiiiice.

Too bad it won't be like that by tomorrow. XD
Quit being pessimistic, Jorge. You, Erica, and Andrew can take it back.

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 10:51 PM
Quit being pessimistic, Jorge. You, Erica, and Andrew can take it back.Me and Andy maybe, I doubt Erica will though.

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 10:52 PM
Well... yeah, I guess you're right about that. XD;

It probably also helped that I grew up hearing Italian though, so when I took Italian, I understood most of it already... sorta. Darn dialects. <<; And then once I switched to Spanish, I already knew the basics of the language since Italian is pretty close to Spanish.

G'luck with the Spanish though~! I know I'm right. XD

Well I guess it was a good thing to at least get a feel of it before learning it.
I heard that Spanish isn't all that hard to learn. If it's not then I should be ok.

Thanks, I'll need it. XD

Arcanine - 25
Blue - 23
Demyx - 21
*~Ashley~* - 17
Jack O'Neill - 15
Sammi - 5
Karasuma - 2
Axel - 1Revenge of the Staff Admins, anyone? XD

*still wishes he was Roy Mustang*We rule this month. XD

Jack O'Neill
August 31st, 2006, 10:52 PM
Me and Andy maybe, I doubt Erica will though.
Yeah, Erica's participation in the past few DCCs does leave something to desire, but if she keeps up this performance...

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 10:54 PM
Yeah, Erica's participation in the past few DCCs does leave something to desire, but if she keeps up this performance...She usually only posts at night, but is she posts a lot then, it can even out(sorta).

Jack O'Neill
August 31st, 2006, 10:57 PM
Of course, this entire thread's my baby, so I'm not gonna go off and neglect it. We might be able to attain a good 6k or so posts by the time September ends. Speaking of which, contrary to the song by Green Day, I won't need to be woken up come 30 September. XD

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 10:57 PM
I do think it's sad that Erica doesn't post in the DCC that much. She makes a good DCCer. XD

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 10:59 PM
She needs to post here more then, like Andy said, she is a good poster. XD

*~Ashley~*
August 31st, 2006, 10:59 PM
I know I'm right. XD

Well I guess it was a good thing to at least get a feel of it before learning it.
I heard that Spanish isn't all that hard to learn. If it's not then I should be ok.

Thanks, I'll need it. XD

It's not that hard... at least, I didn't think so. But then again, that's just me. Most of my friends hated it and thought it was really hard, so...

Wow... I made 18 posts in here already? That's a lot for me all to make all at once these days~

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 11:01 PM
Wow... I made 18 posts in here already? That's a lot for me all to make all at once these days~Enjoy it, none of us will ever make this many posts in one day again. XD

Jack O'Neill
August 31st, 2006, 11:03 PM
Erica obviously has the potential to be become of the greater DCCers. If she hasn't already realized that simple fact by now...

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 11:03 PM
Jorfe: What I say is the truth. So drag her in here. XD

Ashley: They what? Oh well... so much for it being easy. X_X;;
You should also be a normal DCCer Ashley. You fit in pretty well (being a Mod of the forum and all). XD

Jack O'Neill
August 31st, 2006, 11:04 PM
Enjoy it, none of us will ever make this many posts in one day again. XD
You have another twenty-nine chances after this, Jorfe. Use them well. XD

*~Ashley~*
August 31st, 2006, 11:05 PM
Enjoy it, none of us will ever make this many posts in one day again. XD

I don't know about you guys, but I know I sure won't. I only ever post a lot late at night and when people I actually like talking to are posting in here... and that happens almost never. I never pick the right nights to stay up late~

Andy: Well... maybe you'll find it easy like I did? XD;

And I try to post in here as much as I can... but usually I just don't fit into the conversations.

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 11:05 PM
Jorfe: What I say is the truth. So drag her in here. XD
You do it, we're in the same damn chat. XD

I don't know about you guys, but I know I sure won't. I only ever post a lot late at night and when people I actually like talking to are posting in here... and that happens almost never. I never pick the right nights to stay up late~We're all gonna try to post here at night this month, so you might be able to get more posts in now. XD

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 11:06 PM
Ashley: We'll see...
Just walk in and say "I'm a Mod here and I here by change the topic to ...". That'll work. XD

Jorfe: Like I care. You're there so you tell her. XD

Cherrim
August 31st, 2006, 11:08 PM
Omg, I'd so do that if I wouldn't get my butt kicked by Kura the next day for doing it, Andy. xD I never fit into conversations here either, which is why I'm never in here.It's so fun when there's just a handful of you guys that I know, though. ;_;

(Problem is actually that I'm lazy and I don't get to know the new members. XD)

Jack O'Neill
August 31st, 2006, 11:10 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I know I sure won't. I only ever post a lot late at night and when people I actually like talking to are posting in here... and that happens almost never. I never pick the right nights to stay up late~
I face that same dilemma, Ashley. There have been lots of times I've stayed up late, but only a few of those times were spent productively at the DCC. Most of the time, it's just...dormant. Every so often, somebody worth talking to drifts in, but still.

If you can't fit in, force yourself in.

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 11:10 PM
Omg, I'd so do that if I wouldn't get my butt kicked by Kura the next day for doing it, Andy. xD I never fit into conversations here either, which is why I'm never in here.It's so fun when there's just a handful of you guys that I know, though. ;_;

(Problem is actually that I'm lazy and I don't get to know the new members. XD)
Kura = Mod
You = SA
See the difference there? I mean it's like way up there on rank. XD

Cherrim
August 31st, 2006, 11:11 PM
I don't like forcing it, though. Then it's not fun and I lose interest...very quickly. o_O;

I'll make an effort this month though. xD I'm off to a good start! Not to mention I'll need somewhere to act as a catalyst for my homework procrastination. 8D

edit: But Anddyyy. She'll hit me at school. XD

*~Ashley~*
August 31st, 2006, 11:13 PM
I face that same dilemma, Ashley. There have been lots of times I've stayed up late, but only a few of those times were spent productively at the DCC. Most of the time, it's just...dormant. Every so often, somebody worth talking to drifts in, but still.

If you can't fit in, force yourself in.

But it's like... the nights I'm all energized and ready to stay up late, no one's on that I want to talk to. But then those nights where I'm exhausted and go to sleep fairly early, everyone else stays up all night. It's like they're all avoiding me~

And yeah... I'm really bad at forcing myself into a conversation with people that I don't know all that well. Which is why I usually just stay away.

Arcanine
August 31st, 2006, 11:13 PM
Erica: U (I can't type the full word.... XD) got two arms and legs so fight back. XD

Ryoutarou
August 31st, 2006, 11:16 PM
Meh...we can keep us in the top five if we post a lot at night.

Anywho, me going to sleep now. XD

Cherrim
August 31st, 2006, 11:17 PM
xD I'm bad at fighting back!

And...I usually end up staying up late even when I'm dead tired. xD Like tonight, I was ready to go to bed at ten...yet now it's nearing three-thirty and I'm still here.

Though, I'm going to bed now that I finished my MOTM votes. Really. @_@; (Ha, night all. :X)

*~Ashley~*
August 31st, 2006, 11:21 PM
I usually end up staying late on the nights when I least expect to. Like tonight. I was woken up at 7:30 this morning... after going to sleep at close to 3am. x_x And now look, it's almost 3:30 and I'm not even tired... no thanks to all this water I'm drinking. <3

And g'night to anyone who's going to sleep. XD;

Jack O'Neill
August 31st, 2006, 11:30 PM
Blast it, everyone's leaving now... Now who's gonna wage the eternal war against the n00bs? ;_____;

*~Ashley~*
August 31st, 2006, 11:39 PM
Well I'm not going to sleep just yet. ._.;

But knowing me, I'll fall asleep right at my laptop in just a couple of minutes... I mean, it is 3:40am afterall...

Jack O'Neill
September 1st, 2006, 12:09 AM
I think I'll just go off to sleep once my AP Government work's finished, which is right...

About...

Now. XD

*~Ashley~*
September 1st, 2006, 12:12 AM
Way to leave me all alone in here, Jack. ;_;

I suppose I should get some sleep too... it is past 4am already. XD;

Klippy
September 1st, 2006, 01:06 AM
lawl. 2 a.m. plz.

The thread title reminds me of straightedge (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SXe).
Only because of the xXx and the edge X's. Word.

Edge fo' life.

Drummershuff
September 1st, 2006, 01:21 AM
Quit being pessimistic, Jorge. You, Erica, and Andrew can take it back.
Hell no, I'll pop myself back at the top eventually~

And, that's the worst thread title yet.

And even though this is like a half hour late... g'night Matt. Sorry I typed so slow tonight. XD;
Yeah, so much for talking by e-mail. XD

MegaDitto
September 1st, 2006, 08:12 PM
Look at me, I'm egregiously emo! XD

Dude. WTF.XD

*if Ashley is on ,she needs to rant at me about the VMA's*

Arcanine
September 1st, 2006, 08:26 PM
Wow. PC is back up and this thread got no posts.... XD
Oh well, I'll just take back my top DCCer spot and be happy. XD

Jack O'Neill
September 1st, 2006, 10:22 PM
*kicks the thread* No replies. Mein Gott im Himmel...

Meh. Command & Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour is more fun anyway. The sounds the actual generals make are funny in and of themselves. XD

Drummershuff
September 2nd, 2006, 01:37 AM
Wow. PC is back up and this thread got no posts.... XD
Oh well, I'll just take back my top DCCer spot and be happy. XD
Seeing as PC was down for most of the day, you can expect that it wouldn't get any posts. XD

Soul Eater
September 3rd, 2006, 07:45 AM
I'm glad PC is back...o_o I was bored without PC up. D=

Pazuzu
September 3rd, 2006, 09:48 AM
It's only to hope that it stays like this for a bit longer now. I doubt it, though.

I second the bored thing. XD

Edit: And I was right. ~_~

*~Ashley~*
September 3rd, 2006, 11:56 AM
It's only to hope that it stays like this for a bit longer now. I doubt it, though.

Yeah... everytime PC comes back to life, it's pretty safe to assume it's just going to go down again. x_x

I was bored too... I mean, I have things to do besides come online, but when I do come online, it's boring without being able to use PC...

Drummershuff
September 3rd, 2006, 12:04 PM

I think PC'll go down for another couple of days in about an hour or so.

And Kimi, what happened with you and Chris? I see you're not paired anymore.

Klippy
September 3rd, 2006, 12:06 PM
Eh? I thought this place was gone.

Is there still going to be a server switch?

Drummershuff
September 3rd, 2006, 12:27 PM
Who said they were going to do that in the first place?

And there were five guests online with you in your sig... so you weren't alone.

Arcanine
September 3rd, 2006, 08:53 PM
Blah, all of you that want to save PMs, art, fics threads you want to keep you better do it now.

Sammi
September 3rd, 2006, 10:08 PM
About time PC loaded for me x_X; I missed it <3

I saved what I wanted to... well, I think. I'm debating about saving some PMs. XD;;
Speaking of which, I'm not even bothering checking my PMs right now though. D: I'm lazy, and it'll probably go down while I do it...

Drummershuff
September 4th, 2006, 01:57 AM
I deleted my PMs the other day... I guess I don't need to keep any.

Why do you we have to do that anyway?

Sammi
September 4th, 2006, 02:05 AM
Just in case we do have to switch servers or something like that. I could've sworn there was a thread in OC on it, but I can't find it anymore. :x Or maybe it was just me. XD;;

Hm, maybe I should get on MSN... XD;

Drummershuff
September 4th, 2006, 02:08 AM
If you switch severs though... you wouldn't lose any of the threads...

And maybe you should. XD

Sammi
September 4th, 2006, 02:16 AM
But there's been crazy rumors of restart. :/ You can never be too safe. *saved*

I'm on. :O I wasn't on yesterday... I've been doing so good with MSN too. D:

Drummershuff
September 4th, 2006, 02:23 AM
I don't have anything special to keep... no one sends me nice PMs.

You should come on every day.

Sammi
September 4th, 2006, 02:29 AM
Awwww, not even some from me? ;o; </3

I'm trying. I just didn't find time yesterday. ^^;

Drummershuff
September 4th, 2006, 02:35 AM
All the ones from you I delete when I get to 140 PMs. And that was about last week somtime.

Sammi
September 4th, 2006, 02:49 AM
Oh... I see. :/

I remember when I had to clean out my inbox... XD;; I don't *have* to now, but I do it anyway. I'm a freak like that. XD
I'd clean mine out now, but I'm still techinically on a challenge-thing to fill it. Gah, it'll never happen.

Drummershuff
September 4th, 2006, 02:50 AM
I've only got 31 at the moment... >:

How many do you need to get until you've 'filled it up'?

Sammi
September 4th, 2006, 03:21 AM
I'm at 406/1000, so I need 594? XD

Yeah... a little crazy. XD I'll go nuts by the time I get there, if I ever do.

Drummershuff
September 4th, 2006, 03:21 AM
...right. XD

How long did it take you to get the 406?

Sammi
September 4th, 2006, 03:30 AM
At least a month. :/ *looks* Since June 23rdish.

I cleared my sent messages without thinking though. XD I had 456 before, I think. XD

Drummershuff
September 4th, 2006, 03:31 AM
I don't keep a copy of my sent messages. It gets annoying when you have to clear them out. XD

Sammi
September 4th, 2006, 03:41 AM
I keep some of them, when they're official PMs. If it's a casual PM, I don't keep a copy. It's kind of pointless to me. o.o;

Drummershuff
September 4th, 2006, 03:47 AM
You don't really need to keep a copy though. If it's like a warning or something the user is going to reply so can just keep a copy of that PM.

pokejungle
September 4th, 2006, 03:52 AM
I love this new emo DCC title~

Drummershuff
September 4th, 2006, 04:09 AM
I guess I'll get used to it in about two or three weeks.

pokejungle
September 4th, 2006, 04:48 AM
XD

I feel so at home. Yay. I'm dead tired...just finishing my blog post .-.

Sammi
September 4th, 2006, 04:52 AM
You don't really need to keep a copy though. If it's like a warning or something the user is going to reply so can just keep a copy of that PM.

Chances are, I'll accidentally delete that PM when I clear my inbox. XD

XD

I feel so at home. Yay. I'm dead tired...just finishing my blog post .-.

I assume you like it there then. XD
Tired? What time is it in Japan? :3

...I miss Japan sometimes. ;o; I'd love to visit again, or at least the place where we lived.

pokejungle
September 4th, 2006, 05:06 AM
It's 10, and I'm way tired out from today and Sunday D:

http://bonsaiblog.net Read 8D

Sammi
September 4th, 2006, 05:11 AM
It's 10, and I'm way tired out from today and Sunday D:

http://bonsaiblog.net Read 8D

Ah, it does sound tiring, but fun. :3 That's the most important part. ^^

Learned anything yet? XD I bet you know Japanaese than I ever learned. D: I mean, I lived there four years and never had a decent Japanese class. And, when our Culture teacher from elementary school taught me how to write my name in Japanese, I slaughtered it like you wouldn't believe! XD;; I still mess up on one of the characters... /babble

...you really make me miss Japan. ;o;

Drummershuff
September 4th, 2006, 05:20 AM
Chances are, I'll accidentally delete that PM when I clear my inbox. XD
Then you should just be more careful.
And I've never been to Japan, I think it would be cool to go there though.

Sammi
September 4th, 2006, 05:26 AM
Then you should just be more careful.
And I've never been to Japan, I think it would be cool to go there though.

But I'm lazy and like hitting the "clear PMs" button. XD

It's cool, I hope you can go sometime~ I liked it when I lived there. My favorite was the Sapporo Snow Festival. :3 Yay~

Drummershuff
September 4th, 2006, 05:29 AM
Then you should make a folder for PMs that you have to keep...

...and what is that? XD

Sammi
September 4th, 2006, 05:32 AM
I rather keep them in my Sent Items folder. XD
And I have a folder like that, kind of, I showed you the PMs I kept. ;p

It's a festival on Hokkaido(sp?), the northern island. It has a bunch of snow and ice sculptures. It was absolutely beautiful. I also did a lot of fun activities in other parts of the city. I had to take a ferry there too. I felt sick on the way. XD
I had a host family there, for the few days I was there. They were cool. ^^

Drummershuff
September 4th, 2006, 05:42 AM
That's for special PMs though, not for warnings.

Why did you go over there in the first place though?

Sammi
September 4th, 2006, 05:45 AM
But I could use it for that... XD

My mom's in the military; there's a few bases over there. I'd say more, but the OPSEC police would come and tackle me. XD

Drummershuff
September 4th, 2006, 05:52 AM
You could, but you wouldn't want to. XD

Then why did you have a host family if you were over there with your parents?

Sammi
September 4th, 2006, 06:07 AM
You could, but you wouldn't want to. XD

Then why did you have a host family if you were over there with your parents?

Yeah, I like how I have it.

The host family was for the short trip to Sapporo, not the whole time. :/

Drummershuff
September 4th, 2006, 06:11 AM
I don't like the way you have it though.

Oh.. I wish I had a clue what you were going on about. XD

Sammi
September 4th, 2006, 06:15 AM
Well, it's my PM system, not yours. XD

When I was in sixth grade, I went on a field trip to Sapporo. I stayed with a family the few days I stayed. Then I went home. Clear enough? XD

Drummershuff
September 4th, 2006, 06:21 AM
I own your soul though, so yeah... XD

Oh.. you went there because of school. I get ya' now.

Arcanine
September 4th, 2006, 07:18 AM
My poor poor PM box. I got 350 MSWord pages of PMs. It's really really sad.... XD
I hate cleaning that thing out. <_<;;
And Japan sounds like a good place to go to. I mean all the games, and new stuff, yep... XD

Drummershuff
September 4th, 2006, 07:30 AM
...I'm sure you don't have to keep all of them. XD

Pazuzu
September 4th, 2006, 07:34 AM
350 pages... wow. XD
I just have an XML dump file I saved a while ago, it's around 50 KB, no idea how many PMs it contains, but at least I can say that I saved them. XD

And the one I just saved is 160 KB, and contains 144 PMs. XD

Drummershuff
September 4th, 2006, 07:37 AM
Are you actually ever going to look at those PMs again though?

Arcanine
September 4th, 2006, 08:07 AM
Matt: I didn't keep them all. I just saved the ones I wanted to keep (I saved them as a page, I got about 14MB of PMs now XD).

Marc: I clicked that little Text thing to see how many PMs I got. And it came up with a long list. So I copied it to MSWord and bam, 350 pages of PMs. XD

Drummershuff
September 4th, 2006, 08:16 AM
You wanted to keep 350 pages of PMs? Right... XD

Sammi
September 4th, 2006, 09:26 AM
I own your soul though, so yeah... XD

Oh dear. D:

My poor poor PM box. I got 350 MSWord pages of PMs. It's really really sad.... XD
And Japan sounds like a good place to go to. I mean all the games, and new stuff, yep... XD

Wow, that is a lot. XD
I saved a few PMs, but I saved it as a .txt, not a MS Word file.

It was fun looking at the games, but I've never bought any~ o.o;

You wanted to keep 350 pages of PMs? Right... XD

Some people are like that. So? >O

Drummershuff
September 4th, 2006, 09:55 AM
I just think it's pointless keeping so many PMs. XD

Soul Eater
September 4th, 2006, 10:07 AM
Matt: I didn't keep them all. I just saved the ones I wanted to keep (I saved them as a page, I got about 14MB of PMs now XD).

Marc: I clicked that little Text thing to see how many PMs I got. And it came up with a long list. So I copied it to MSWord and bam, 350 pages of PMs. XD

I did that with me and Shiney's PMs. Up until I got my computer reformated...and I lost all my logs with him and everything. ;-;

Drummershuff
September 4th, 2006, 10:09 AM
Why didn't you keep a copy of everything you wanted to keep before getting your computer reformated?

Soul Eater
September 4th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Why didn't you keep a copy of everything you wanted to keep before getting your computer reformated?

Because alot of my files had gotten corrupted from the viruses we had. I was also too lazy to send myself all the stuff I wanted to keep...XD

Drummershuff
September 4th, 2006, 10:14 AM
Ah, so you're the one to blame for not keeping them then~

MegaDitto
September 4th, 2006, 06:52 PM
I begin school tomorrow. I don't know how to feel.

Dawg2005
September 17th, 2006, 07:03 AM
At least PC's sort of working again now... It would be more than fantastic if it let me in to my other account though.

Lucy Lu
September 17th, 2006, 07:29 AM
Hi guys! OMG, I am sooo happy PC is back! *jumps up and down* Man...I been to other forums, but when I was in them...I been thinking about PC.

I sure missed this place.

MegaDitto
September 17th, 2006, 07:32 AM
I guess all of the posts in the last 24 hours were deleted.

Lucy Lu
September 17th, 2006, 07:38 AM
Yeah, but it seems they are back now. I noticed the Member Fancubs. It was only about five fan clubs there, but now they are back. And I think everything is back.

MegaDitto
September 17th, 2006, 07:55 AM
I though the section died exepct for a few clubs. ;_;

Lucy Lu
September 17th, 2006, 08:01 AM
That is what I thought too. I was like...omg...what happened to all of the clubs?! =O

And I was thinking...everyone isn't going to be to happy when they found out thier club was missing.

But now, no one needs to worry. They are back. ^__^

Cherrim
September 17th, 2006, 08:28 AM
Question time! Are all the skins working properly for everyone now?

Also, we're on the backup from September 4th again, so...that's why no posts from yesterday are here. :O

Drummershuff
September 17th, 2006, 08:30 AM
PokéGeneric seems to be fine. Apart from the obvious problem of buttons and images not showing... But the basic skin is working fine. :3

Cherrim
September 17th, 2006, 08:32 AM
Yeah, we're not sure what's up with PokeGeneric. It doesn't like us anymore, it seems. But the others should be working okay now. Better than a few minutes ago, anyway. XD;

Drummershuff
September 17th, 2006, 08:36 AM
I don't mind if it doesn't work properly. As long as you don't get rid of it I'm happy. XD

Lucy Lu
September 17th, 2006, 08:37 AM
The PokeRevoultion skin works now. Before it wasn't. And I think everything else is back in place. There are other things are still missing, but they will be back in time.

*kisses the ground of PC* It is great to have this fourm back!

Kura
September 17th, 2006, 09:31 AM
Yeah, we're not sure what's up with PokeGeneric. It doesn't like us anymore, it seems. But the others should be working okay now. Better than a few minutes ago, anyway. XD;

Pokegeneric is ugly ._. Why not just get rid of it and save the trouble?

Drummershuff
September 17th, 2006, 09:36 AM
Because it's one of the only forum skins I actually like.

MegaDitto
September 17th, 2006, 09:44 AM
*is using Quilava's Glaciation*

Cherrim
September 17th, 2006, 09:46 AM
Someone likes PokeGeneric? oo; Um, wow. I never liked the colours in it so I only ever see it when I venture into PPN's forum. XD;

But I do wanna go through and remove a bunch of skins. We have waaaay too many. Doubt Jake'd ever agree to it though since most of them are his. @_@

MegaDitto
September 17th, 2006, 09:50 AM
I'm guessing you got your avatar from the LJ community Erica.

Cherrim
September 17th, 2006, 09:57 AM
Nah, just cropped an image I had in my Death Note folder and added a border.

Which community though? *has finished the Death Note manga and now wants Death Note icons* :X

MegaDitto
September 17th, 2006, 09:59 AM
The one I linked to you on MSN when I said L is mine.

He still is. *points to sig*

Emma
September 17th, 2006, 10:00 AM
I'm using the FG's The Forgotten skin, it's working fine.

I don't really like the PokeGeneric skin XP Not my type.

Cherrim
September 17th, 2006, 10:03 AM
I don't remember the URL though. ;_;' And, um, you can still have him. I'm just borrowing him for a bit as a temp avatar. xD;

Seems like most of the skins are working fine. So I'm glad that's out of the way. 8D

MegaDitto
September 17th, 2006, 10:11 AM
L shares. XD

Emma: FG's Legendaries?

Chizzy
September 17th, 2006, 10:13 AM
Well, PC is finally back up! Yay! I hope it doesn't go down for that long again.

At least we know that when we upgrade to 3.6.1 It'll be down for a while.

Sammi
September 17th, 2006, 10:17 AM
Yay, PC's up! And I got a mod action today. Score. 8D

The only skin I had issues with, you know of. XD

Haji: The Forgotten is a skin o_O

Drummershuff
September 17th, 2006, 10:20 AM
I don't care what skins you get rid of, Erica. But please don't get rid of PokéGeneric. ;_;

Sammi
September 17th, 2006, 10:23 AM
I never liked it. :/ I wouldn't get rid of it though, considering it's the default skin of the PPN forum. XD;

I wouldn't mind a skin prune, considering a lot are kind of obscure. o_O I remember that one really weird skin though... forgot it's name. It disappeared though. I was glad; it was really REALLY weird. oO

Drummershuff
September 17th, 2006, 10:26 AM
I don't get why the skin changes to PokéGeneric when you go in to the PPN forum though...

Sammi
September 17th, 2006, 10:27 AM
It's set as the default skin there. Duh. ;p

I guess Steve really liked it.

Cherrim
September 17th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Steve made it and loved it, so it became the default skin in there and all over PC for a time, overriding the user's other choices. :x Not many people cared for it though, so a lot were happy when we switched the default to one of Marc's for a bit. XD

MegaDitto
September 17th, 2006, 10:30 AM
Haji: The Forgotten is a skin o_O

*uses scroll bar*

I though she was using one of her forgotten skins.

Sammi
September 17th, 2006, 10:30 AM
I don't know why he likes it; I've never cared for it, at all. The colors are okay, bu the banner... eh. :/
It's still better than what I can make. XD *sucks at banners and coding*

Which one was default after that?

Chizzy
September 17th, 2006, 10:31 AM
Im using Pokerevolution Myself.

I did at one point use the 'Clair's Darkness prevails'

Drummershuff
September 17th, 2006, 10:34 AM
It's set as the default skin there. Duh. ;p

I guess Steve really liked it.
Really? XD I could have never guessed...

I prefer it to that other skin he made... PokéRangers or something. That's fugly.

Steve made it and loved it, so it became the default skin in there and all over PC for a time, overriding the user's other choices. :x Not many people cared for it though, so a lot were happy when we switched the default to one of Marc's for a bit. XD
When I joined it was the default theme. I thought that it was a plain and easy to navigate theme, I’ve got used to using it now anyway. So I wouldn’t change; even if I liked something better, I despise change you see.

Sammi
September 17th, 2006, 10:36 AM
Really? XD I could have never guessed...

I prefer it to that other skin he made... PokéRangers or something. That's fugly.

When I joined it was the default theme. I thought that it was a plain and easy to navigate theme, I’ve got used to using it now anyway. So I wouldn’t change; even if I liked something better, I despise change you see.

I didn't like that one much either, mainly because of the green. However, I like it more than PokeGeneric. D:

Ah... I don't mind change with something as simple as a skin. Sometimes I stick with one for ages; other times, I change like mad. XD

Cherrim
September 17th, 2006, 10:39 AM
Heh, PokeRangers hurt my eyes. <<; A lot.

I don't remember what we set to default after Generic though. Might've been that Team Magma layout. o_o; I never use the default layouts so I don't remember. I usually use the vBulletin default, to be honest. xD

Sammi
September 17th, 2006, 10:44 AM
I don't like the vB default as much as some of the skins here. <3

However, at other forums, I used it. :/ Usually, it was so I could see all of the icons instead of links.

Drummershuff
September 17th, 2006, 10:47 AM
What happened to that vBulletin default? At one point it had a PokeCommunity slogan thing at the top, and then a couple of weeks ago it was just a basic vBulletin default theme...

ShadowKP1
September 17th, 2006, 10:48 AM
I'm just plain sticking to Pokerevolution, which I've grown to love really.

Cherrim
September 17th, 2006, 10:49 AM
I'm...not sure. I only noticed the logo was reverted to the vB one today. o_o;

I've used this on and off for years though. And all the icons are working on this one, so I prefer it for the time being. @_@

Sammi
September 17th, 2006, 10:52 AM
But all of the icons are working on my skin too... <3 Yay PokéRevolution~

Speaking of which, some buttons are missing on the Quilava skin. *nodnod* XD;;

Arcanine
September 17th, 2006, 10:58 AM
After Arcy's Flame was made I stuck with it. I think it'd suck if I didn't use my own layout. XD

Sammi
September 17th, 2006, 10:59 AM
After Arcy's Flame was made I stuck with it. I think it'd suck if I didn't use my own layout. XD

Yeah... that makes some sense.
I never really used that layout though. :/ *shot*

When do I get my own theme? :D

Morkula
September 17th, 2006, 11:01 AM
Arcanine's Flame has fugly colors and an anorexic Arcanine though... D:
*gets shot by Erica* XD

Sammi
September 17th, 2006, 11:03 AM
I like the slim Arcanine, actually. It looks cool. :3

But I don't like the reds as much. *uses anyway* XD

Cherrim
September 17th, 2006, 11:04 AM
DDX DON'T MAKE ME HURT YOU, MORK. YOU'RE ASKING FOR IT.

;_; I like that Arcanine.

Arcanine
September 17th, 2006, 11:07 AM
I like the layout (both the Arcanine and the colors). But I wouldn't mind it going all dark mode (like Misty's layout, I loved the colors on that layout). Just for a little switch. XD

Soul Eater
September 17th, 2006, 11:10 AM
I like the layout (both the Arcanine and the colors). But I wouldn't mind it going all dark mode (like Misty's layout, I loved the colors on that layout). Just for a little switch. XD

That layout is my most favoritest layout of all...it always has been and always will be and now that you mentioned it...I'm using it as we speak. XD

Arcanine
September 17th, 2006, 11:12 AM
That layout is my most favoritest layout of all...it always has been and always will be and now that you mentioned it...I'm using it as we speak. XD
Misty's Midnight or Arcanine's Flame? XD

Drummershuff
September 17th, 2006, 11:14 AM
It's clear she was talking about PokéGeneric. XD

Soul Eater
September 17th, 2006, 11:14 AM
Misty's Midnight or Arcanine's Flame? XD

Midnight Misty...but now I'm using Arcanine's flame since that one is my second favorite. XD Besides...Midnight Misty is messed up because of the images are gone.