PDA

View Full Version : This is really the hottest Pokémon !! (Official Cosplay Thread) (PG-13)

Auron
September 1st, 2006, 01:07 AM
http://www.fansview.com/1999/0604b018.jpg

What do you think about this ??? Nice Playboy Pikachu xDD

Do ya have more Pokémon Cosplay ??

CHaRiSMa
September 1st, 2006, 02:07 AM
Well I don't know if this is the hottest pokemon I've ever seen but what do you think about this Evee-evolution family? http://s60.photobucket.com/albums/h8/xthelastangryman/?action=view&current=9a29361c.jpg

Gokey Shuckle
September 1st, 2006, 10:47 PM
People, please put ratings on threads with images that may not be viewable to youngsters. We do have children here after all. Refering to here as a "Playboy Pikachu" doesn't help either.

dancing_mad
September 18th, 2006, 07:51 PM
What do you think about this ??? Nice Playboy Pikachu xDD

Do ya have more Pokémon Cosplay ??

The Vegeta in the back is hotter.

pokejungle
September 18th, 2006, 07:53 PM
That pikachu is hot <3 It puts the pika in my chu.

miyo
September 30th, 2006, 08:40 AM
um. I'm not really a fan of Pokemon cosplay.. I mean, cosplaying the actual pokemon itself.. it looks quite horrible.. sry. ><;;
I'd rather ppl do cosplay on human characters like Ash, or Brock, or Misty etc etc. :P

Mudkip7
October 5th, 2006, 01:50 AM
I am going as Mudkip for halloween this year!. Since i am a total Mudkip and Pokemon fanatic. Im new here also!.

True-Parallels
October 5th, 2006, 04:48 AM

... Nice. xD Reeeal nice.

pokejungle
October 5th, 2006, 05:52 AM
... Nice. xD Reeeal nice.
I know~ I have a knack with words.

Yoko-Chan
October 7th, 2006, 06:56 AM
hahaha!! now I'm really laughing my ass of!! XD
what has she done with pika? o.O

Typhoon XV
October 7th, 2006, 09:56 AM
That's more creepy than hot to be perfectly honest.

http://pokemonsexisok.ytmnd.com/ Now that's a hot Pikachu.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
October 14th, 2006, 02:19 PM
I like the costume its so cute... I wish they had one on Banette or any other Ghost type Pokemon

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Serebii93
October 14th, 2006, 11:11 PM

roflmao

That one did me good.

_Tracey_: Oh... my... gosh... That is the sexiest Pikachu I've ever seen in my life. I makes me want to Thunderbolt my Iron Tail into her Dig hole. Okay, now that's a little too much. Are you sure she's a Pikachu? She may be a Sexy Pichu, posing for a spot in PlayChu, the PlayBoy version of Pokemon...

Cassino
October 21st, 2006, 09:48 AM
People, please put ratings on threads with images that may not be viewable to youngsters. We do have children here after all. Refering to here as a "Playboy Pikachu" doesn't help either.

*gasp* you been told! lol

nice pikachu though tracey ;)

Forever
October 21st, 2006, 08:53 PM
Well since Im a girl Im not really into that pic..but if they had a guy like that XD..that would be better XDz Though yeah...I think it would look more adorable as having a baby or something in Torchic colours and all =3

<3 Nica--Yeah as Torchic would be better...