PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon team rating and creation

Miles Lombardi
April 18th, 2004, 11:39 AM
Well I've gotan incomplete team lined up so could you help me with it?
Latias/Latios (which ever one you get in Sapphire)
Machamp
Swampert (w/ ice beam)
Magneton (that's the one with three right?)
?
?

What do you reckon should go in the gaps (there are gaps because i always end up chopping and changing my team). And is that a decent squad (so far).

Don't go on about berries, Ivs, EVs and stuff at the moment because I just want to get the pokemon first.

Oh yeah and one just off topic question - do you gget the mystic water from castform or did i give it to him?

Kais Sagit Darke
April 18th, 2004, 02:31 PM
How about Gardevoir and Aggron?

VeNoM
April 18th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Well I've gotan incomplete team lined up so could you help me with it?
Latias/Latios (which ever one you get in Sapphire)
Machamp
Swampert (w/ ice beam)
Magneton (that's the one with three right?)
?
?

What do you reckon should go in the gaps (there are gaps because i always end up chopping and changing my team). And is that a decent squad (so far).

Don't go on about berries, Ivs, EVs and stuff at the moment because I just want to get the pokemon first.

Oh yeah and one just off topic question - do you gget the mystic water from castform or did i give it to him?
First of all you get Latias from Saphire, and Second you get Mystic Water from Castform if I remember correctly.
As for the team, yes, Agron is a great support for a team, because not too many things are super-effective against it. But on the otherhand, a lot of people will probably have atleast one good water based attack on their team, so even surf would probably eliminate him in 1 hit.
I personally don't like Gardevor, I think it is a weak psychic, but good to start training with. Also, if you are going to use Latias, then you already have a psychic type on your team.
I would say, put another steel type on your team, but Magneton should suffice.
Don't put on a dark type (well, possibly Absol) on your team because most Dark types are weak.
I know what you most likely should put on your team. I think you should have a good firetype like Charizard, Typhlosion, or Blaziken. Dont even think about a Torkal though.
Also you should probably use a grass type, although I think they are as weak as dark typed guys, but they prove to be a great asset once in a while.
Other than that, just take a look at guys you like or think are cool. :D :cool: :rambo: :pokeball: :latias: :11: :20: :18: :10:

chrissmith_uk
April 19th, 2004, 11:45 AM
i would use a fire pokemon and a ghost pokemon..... maybe torkoal and a sableye?

VeNoM
April 19th, 2004, 01:32 PM
i would use a fire pokemon and a ghost pokemon..... maybe torkoal and a sableye?
Maybe a ghost type, sure. I like Baynett or however you spell it. But definantly not a Torkal. Go with a Camerupt. He's even better than Torkal. :laugh: