PDA

View Full Version : Are you a fanatic pokefan?

CHaRiSMa
September 19th, 2006, 07:12 AM
Imagine that one day when you would wake up. You would have breakfast and for some unimportant reason you would have to go to the store or sth eitherway you would have to go outside. But at the moment you would step out of your home and look outside you would see hundred of pokemon and pokemon trainers everywhere you would lay your eyes on. And it would all be completely REAL. No more video games (well you could still play them if you wanted to) but the real thing! I mean wouldn't it be great if you could go on a crazy adventure trying to save the world with your pokemon or simply just become a pokemon master, OR BOTH!

Eureka1
September 19th, 2006, 07:52 AM
wow long post..

but i think that the idea of pokemon being real has been on my mind for 10 years now :P lol

i want to hug a charmander T_T xP

im a master of pokemon in game <_< beat all my friends etc xP

cool thread i guess ^_^

Rinji
September 22nd, 2006, 07:54 PM
I'd want a torchic! ^-^ So soft and fluffy and warm <3 Flareon too!

hale
September 25th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Ya I kinda thought about that a long time ago. I wouldn't have to do any stupid ass homework anymore. Instead, I would go out on a long journey like Ash and explore the Pokemon world. Ya, that's a whole lot better than going to school and worrying about your grades and your girlfriend...

miyo
September 25th, 2006, 07:54 PM
well, I'd go bonkers.. first pinch myself to confirm if that was reality.. then if it is, I'd jump out into the field and start throwing pokeballs at them.. hehex.

I'd love to become a pokemon breeder, or catch some really cool grass pokemon and start a gym!! =D

FFX383
September 26th, 2006, 05:19 PM
i would go with pshyic and fighting types, yea i was thinking of maby starting my own gym to if it was real.

Water Sage
September 26th, 2006, 06:42 PM
I'd do the same, only I'd probably go duel-type. A water and Psychic gym. My two favorite types. It'd include pokemon such as Enpeturo, Blastoise, Espeon, Vaporeon, etc. I'd absolutely love for Pokemon to be real. Then high school would be about Pokemon instead of History... Well, I'd still want both... Or like some sort of computer chip that implants all knowledge needed in life... Yeah...

Aegis
September 26th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Me likes! I'd have a Skitty, and set out to open my own gym eventually. I've often thought about this, I think its a pretty cool idea.

Water Sage
September 26th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Yeah... I like the ideas here. I've always dreamed of meeting Professor Oak and getting to choose a Squirtle...

CHaRiSMa
September 29th, 2006, 08:28 AM
Ya I kinda thought about that a long time ago. I wouldn't have to do any stupid ass homework anymore. Instead, I would go out on a long journey like Ash and explore the Pokemon world. Ya, that's a whole lot better than going to school and worrying about your grades and your girlfriend...

you would just go on a pokemon adventure and leave a girlfriend.. poor girl XD XD no but seriously which would be your pokemon to start the journey with (like Ash chose Pikachu)? Mine would be Pichu (I sure hope that he would be able to be my very first pokemon^^)

Sarah Keller
September 30th, 2006, 10:14 AM
I think it woul be really cool. Then I could have CHARMANDERS FOR BREAKFAST!

Netto-kun
September 30th, 2006, 10:40 AM
It would be cool. I'd start with a Chikorita, then catch a Lapras, a Ralts, trade a Chikorita egg with a Mudkip egg, another with a Cyndaquil egg, battle the gyms, and lots of other things, that would be more cool than in the videogames.

hale
October 1st, 2006, 08:42 PM
you would just go on a pokemon adventure and leave a girlfriend.. poor girl XD XD no but seriously which would be your pokemon to start the journey with (like Ash chose Pikachu)? Mine would be Pichu (I sure hope that he would be able to be my very first pokemon^^)
I would start out with squirtle bcuz he is the very first pokemon I've ever played with in the games. I dunno. There are a lot of cute little pokemon to choose from.

hale
October 1st, 2006, 08:54 PM
Why aren't pokemon real? Just last night after I was playing my gameboy, I just thought about all the cool things you could do if Pokemon were to be real. I also had a cool dream where I was on a journey with my friends and we were camping out in this one forest with our pokemon. This is my first time I'm thinking about "pokemon" too much? What the hell? I would throw away my dirt bike, my kicks, video games, and etc. just to go on a journey. I haven't thought about it like this since 5th grade, now that I'm a junior in high school lol!! I feel like a little kid!

shinycollector
October 1st, 2006, 10:10 PM
I will get charmander and start a great adventure to save the world and to get all the badges and BE the POKEMON MASTER In REAL LIFE Thats my goal if I have real pokemons and I am gonna catch all of the legendaries ones thats all.
-S.C. OUT!

miyo
October 1st, 2006, 10:28 PM
I think it woul be really cool. Then I could have CHARMANDERS FOR BREAKFAST!

OMG. did you mean it figuratively or literally? 0_0

kohei
October 2nd, 2006, 01:59 AM
Is leaving school early on September 28th and traveling 3 hours to get to the nearest game store, then pushing some other people aside to buy Pokemon Pearl count as being a fanatic?

Because I was scared of myself after I came home...

djvolcom
October 2nd, 2006, 04:29 AM
If it was real, I want like my pokemon I used from the games, then that be the day when I can own :)

Rinji
October 2nd, 2006, 06:20 PM
Hmmm...But if pokemon were real, they would contribute in many ways in weapon technology...They themselves would also probably be trained and used for warfare...Real pokemon would probably mean the destruction of the human race, knowing all of the corrupt governments and leaders (YES that inclues our own) in this world -.-

So, like a lot of things that people believe would make the world better, etc etc etc, has a lot of SERIOUS consequences...

Sorry to sound cynical but that's unfortunately how stuff tends to go.

kohei
October 4th, 2006, 01:15 AM
Hmmm...But if pokemon were real, they would contribute in many ways in weapon technology...They themselves would also probably be trained and used for warfare...Real pokemon would probably mean the destruction of the human race, knowing all of the corrupt governments and leaders (YES that inclues our own) in this world -.-
Yup, this is the scenario I've read on a few Japanese forums as well.

Although a post-apocalyptic scenario with the remaining people fighting for their lives, while trying to avoid the hostility (ie. Pokemon) doesn't seem to be a bad setting for a movie :/

Kylie-chan
October 4th, 2006, 02:49 AM
Real Pokémon would indeed bring disaster to the world; although Team Rocket is clearly watered~down for the children that watch Pokémon, there is no way to have such powerful creatures in the world & co-exist peacefully. It's naïve to think as well that your mother [well, I hope she wouldn't! >_>] would let you wander off around the world at the age of ten, as she did Ash. Really, Pokémon wouldn't fit into the current society we have.

But if I was put in Pokéworld [D:!], I'd so totally start with something kawaii. ;~~; 'Cause I'm a sucker for cute Pokémon ♥♥♥ I'm not really a competitive battler @@; -- I'd like to explore the regions, though. Not in caves, though >.>;

hale
October 4th, 2006, 04:15 PM
Real Pokémon would indeed bring disaster to the world; although Team Rocket is clearly watered~down for the children that watch Pokémon, there is no way to have such powerful creatures in the world & co-exist peacefully. It's naïve to think as well that your mother [well, I hope she wouldn't! >_>] would let you wander off around the world at the age of ten, as she did Ash. Really, Pokémon wouldn't fit into the current society we have.

But if I was put in Pokéworld [D:!], I'd so totally start with something kawaii. ;~~; 'Cause I'm a sucker for cute Pokémon ♥♥♥ I'm not really a competitive battler @@; -- I'd like to explore the regions, though. Not in caves, though >.>;
Your probably right, but I don't think in Ash's world, we're having a stupid war over in the middle east. I would want to live in Ash's world if I ever wanted to go in a Pokemon adventure.

Kylie-chan
October 4th, 2006, 08:58 PM
Your probably right, but I don't think in Ash's world, we're having a stupid war over in the middle east. I would want to live in Ash's world if I ever wanted to go in a Pokemon adventure.

Of course they're not -- it's a goody~goody perfect world where Ash is. ;P This world isn't; Pokémon being in our reality is what I'm saying'd be a disaster.

CHaRiSMa
October 5th, 2006, 05:13 AM
Of course they're not -- it's a goody~goody perfect world where Ash is. ;P This world isn't; Pokémon being in our reality is what I'm saying'd be a disaster.

It is all so very beautiful and peacful.. but I dislike Ash's world.. cuz it's just not real.. if I were to find some way to go to Ash's world I would go there, have some adventures then return cuz it would just be killing me that every day there would be so perfect, nothing with serious conseqences would ever happen and I as much I would enjoy having real pokemon I, myself wouldn't somehow feel real..

But if pokemon exisited here there wouldn't be the perfect Ash's world cuz they would be here.. in our imperfect world.. so I wouldn't have to worry about that.. On the other hand if pokemon would exist here people would surely want to use them in use of mass destruction which is horrible.. not to mention how would the animals take it? Just think an normal animal is sth far more different than a pokemon even if they look alike.. What if even more animal species became extinct??

But for now I just kinda imagine in my mind a mixture of both Ash's world and my world and I'm so happy when I'm travelling with my friends, not worrying about school and catching cool pokemon..

P.S. If I went on a pokemon journey, I would start with a pichu.. I don't know why.. he's just a cool pokemon I guess^^

pokemaster7
October 5th, 2006, 02:46 PM
I would concur the WORLED with Pokemon! I will almost succeed unless ash teams up with a legendary Pokemon and in a very weird way, stop my evil plans.

Aether
October 6th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Man, I have this fantasy all the time... If I were to start a pokemon journey, I'd be a little like Ash, but I'd have a Ralts on my shoulder instead of a Pikachu ^^

Jude Mathis
October 6th, 2006, 06:44 PM
o___o I've wanted that to happen since I was 8. xD

...I wouldn't wanna take over the world though. Just be a normal trainer..
With a Pikachu. xD I love my Pika!

....but...it wont. So videogames work for me, I guess.

pokejungle
October 6th, 2006, 06:53 PM
Yes, quite fanatic. It's scary.

~MemmoX~
October 6th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Nah, stopped watching after the er.. whats it called again?
You know the big tournament..

I mean, when the new Pokes started to appear lmao.

Professor Pine
October 9th, 2006, 11:58 AM
I would love it to be real, I would have a Mudkip!

Forever
October 10th, 2006, 12:20 AM
I would kinda like that but it would be creepy, Like if a pokemon came up to you and everything could be dangerous, and why have pokemon batteling if teh pokemon could die maybe after three battles. But if there werent pokemon centre's around your pokemon could die and you couldnt fix it.
But something better is, every night before you sleep close your eyes and imagine pokemon existed. & at least you can have good dreams and not posting here if pokemon really did exist.

<3 Nica--Me made larger post XD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
October 13th, 2006, 02:36 PM
yes I am I love Pokemon, even when I sleep (even though I can't because I have Insomnia) thats all I dream about, flying on my Pokemon. Surfing on a Blastoise, or maybe seeing a Machamp using Rocksmash. The type I love the most is the Ghost type and thats what I have on my wall is pictures of them. Also bragging I have a whole bunch of Pokemon dolls, and having every single Ghost type Pokemon doll (besides the new ones). I could go on but I'll be breaking the PC rules

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

mrplanters
October 13th, 2006, 03:31 PM
That would be awesome and if it were possible i'd start with Rioru ( lucario's first stage) http://atlasstudios.org/pkmndp/sprite/447-m.png

TRHQ Concrete
October 13th, 2006, 06:03 PM
That'd be awesome but chaotic too. People could easily train powerful Pokémon to destroy or kill.

MUSION
October 23rd, 2006, 02:08 PM
That's my ultimate fantasy you've written there (well, along with being a shaman, that'd rule). But yeah that would be the greatest thing EVER! I'd probably faint instantly from happiness overload.

Captain Arcane
October 25th, 2006, 03:19 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh.........
That would be the life.
I would sail the seas terrorizing ships with my pokemon, with my favourite pokemon, Gyarados.
...............cool

miyo
October 25th, 2006, 06:43 PM
talk about being fanatic.. I saw a friend bring a PIkachu hard cover file to school, and I was like.. going gaga over it.. the 'going gaga' thingy just comes so natural.. and I was jumping around and almost drooling over the file.. lols :P

Tsugaru
October 25th, 2006, 07:31 PM
Well I dreamed of this they day I fell in love with Pokemon<3,I would want a Poliwag as my Pokemon and I would want to just be the Pokemon master