PDA

View Full Version : which type of pokemon do you like the best?

CHaRiSMa
September 19th, 2006, 07:53 AM
So which type of pokemon do you like the best? Personaly i can't decide I'm just crazy for them all. I like ground, fire and fighting pokemon because they look kinda tough, and I gotta say phsycic and ghost pokemon are really awesome. I think water pokemon are soooo beautiful. Bug and grass pokemon rock too. But hey like I said I just love all types ^_O

Eureka1
September 19th, 2006, 07:56 AM
best type of pokemon i find are psychic :P

just looking at mewtwo, mew, alakazam, metagross and gardevoir (being some of my favourite pokemon) all of them are amazing.. and in the anime they looks far cooler than other pokemon (except fire perhaps.. if youve seen the episode when ash's cynadquil does fire spin from ABOVE scyther encasing it in flames.. awesome)

^_^ lol

psychic ftw here

Latios Master
September 19th, 2006, 09:32 AM
My favorite type is dragon, but I also like steel a lot too.

TRHQ Concrete
September 19th, 2006, 11:36 AM
Dark-types are powerful, but overused I think. Everyone's got Tyrannitar pretty much. I like Psychic-types mainly.

Chris Keane
September 19th, 2006, 12:03 PM
My favorate has always been fire type, but dragon comes in a close second for me

Forever
September 20th, 2006, 12:21 AM
Fire power is so awesome. I have always loved those warm firey pokemon but I also like ghost type if the fire type died out :3

~Rene~
September 22nd, 2006, 08:46 PM
I liked fire types the best. Because it's my favourite Pokemon type.

melod.ii ous demyx~♪
September 22nd, 2006, 08:53 PM
electric or grass for me. they are both fun =3

Natsuki
September 24th, 2006, 01:12 AM
I can never decide. @_@ Funny how I can choose my one favorite Pokemon out of like 386+, but I can't choose a favorite type out of only 17. XD; I really like all types. Me saying I favor one over the other just causes me to rethink my choice and pick a different type ten minutes later anyways. X3

~Kelsey

MisterTdK
September 24th, 2006, 01:16 AM
Steel, It's strong it's fast (skarmory) and of course it is made of steel!

Briana
September 24th, 2006, 04:30 AM
I like fire types the best. I've always loved the fire pokemon!

Kotowari
September 24th, 2006, 04:36 AM
Same for me.
Seems like I'm addicted to fire creatures.
The Phoenix is my favorite animal and Typhlosion is becoming my favo Pokemon.
Now Suicune's my favo.
Water Pokemon are so beautiful.

Himawarii
September 24th, 2006, 07:50 AM
I adore the Water type Pokemon definately x33 So graceful,and powerful *huggles a Blastoise xDD*

I also lurve Normal Types though,they are teh uber kawaiiness o3o

Harmony
September 24th, 2006, 07:54 AM
water, dragon and electric pokemon, really i love all pokemon

Smarties-chan
September 24th, 2006, 09:48 AM
I used to be a huge fan of water type Pokémon and I still am, but I'm starting lean more towards the bug type now. Maybe it's because those little critters are terribly underrate, maybe it's because I just find them cute, but bug type Pokémon are my favourite type. After bug comes water and poison, with grass coming very close after.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
September 24th, 2006, 10:57 AM
Water, Ice, Dragon & Normal...well, not really all normal types, just cute ones.

scf
September 24th, 2006, 11:01 AM
I like grass the best, because bulbasaur has always been my favorite ;D

mistywishmaker
September 24th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Water... and leaf. Just very elemental and cool types to me. <3

miyo
September 25th, 2006, 07:46 PM
grass is definitely my choice.. hahas. it's in my tcg deck and gameboy~ XD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 28th, 2006, 04:59 AM
Its always been Ghost types for me because they rock and they rule. Also sometimes Grass type Pokemon

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Arcanine
September 28th, 2006, 07:42 AM
Fire and Dragon. Both are good types to have, and I love them above any other types out there.

Ryoutarou
September 28th, 2006, 08:45 AM
Fire, water and steel types, not really based on stats or anything, I just generally like the way those types looks. Though the fire types aren't haven't been popping up a lot since Johto.

Water Sage
September 28th, 2006, 04:04 PM
My favorite should be obvious by my username. But I also like Psychic, Steel and Grass.

Pokémon Master Ryuumaru
October 23rd, 2006, 12:14 AM
I like Dragon the best as they're powerful.

Ria
October 23rd, 2006, 01:17 AM
I'm afraid that my favourite types vary per month ^.^'

First it was fire.

Then Ghost.

Then Psychic.

Fire again.

Grass.

Poison.

Dark.

Back to fire.

Psychic again.

Brief interlude of Fighting.

Dark again.

Fire/Fighting (AKA - Blaziken ^.^')

Flying.

Grass/Fighting (AKA Breloom ^0^)

Ground.

Fire again.

Back to poison.

Very, VERY short Dragon period.

Aaaand, we're back to fire/fighting ^.^'

That's about it. :D

Celebi-
October 23rd, 2006, 03:06 AM
Same for me.
Seems like I'm addicted to fire creatures.
The Phoenix is my favorite animal and Typhlosion is becoming my favo Pokemon.
Now Suicune's my favo.
Water Pokemon are so beautiful.

The phoenix is'nt an animal :s It is a mythology creature from china, and a pokemon that represents the phoenix would be Ho-oh ;)

My fav. type would be physic :)

pokemaster393
October 23rd, 2006, 11:35 AM
fire because the fire starters are the coolest to me.D/P will be the first game I choose a different type because i want Naetoru!

Captain Arcane
October 25th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
Iee, would haf ta be watta, and psychic

Tyranitar Tamer
November 8th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Fire,rock,and psychic for me,they are about all I have in my party!

Villianous Villager
November 8th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Fighting of course just look my avatar definetly fighting pokemons are da best (Machoke, Machamp, Lucario, Blaziken, Hitmonchan...) They are really powerfull XD

miyo
November 8th, 2006, 08:54 PM
Fighting of course just look my avatar definetly fighting pokemons are da best (Machoke, Machamp, Lucario, Blaziken, Hitmonchan...) They are really powerfull XD

hehex.. fighting.. that's a very classic choice~

Sammi
November 9th, 2006, 08:28 AM
Psychic, always~ I like the powers and the moves... XD *shot for being such a geek*

After that, probably Water. I like their moves as well. =) They look cool too, and Surf is always handy-dandy. XD

Mudkip85
November 10th, 2006, 02:23 PM
no doubt about it that i simply love water types however i also like dragon,psychic,steel and fire

miyo
November 10th, 2006, 11:27 PM
no doubt about it that i simply love water types however i also like dragon,psychic,steel and fire

lols~ these are types that inflict really strong damage to the opponents :P

whtfog
November 12th, 2006, 11:40 AM
i like fire and dragon types the most

Sakura
November 12th, 2006, 05:36 PM
Water, psychic, dragon, normal, steel...I can't really choose. ♥

Ayano Katagiri
November 12th, 2006, 07:33 PM
My favourite are water and psychic. Water because it is just awesome XD and Psychic because of the cool Pokemon that you can.

Samson
November 12th, 2006, 10:08 PM
maybe bug. i completely adore venomoth.

i also like normal. they usually have more creative movesets.

iCE CUBE
November 30th, 2006, 09:41 AM
i realy like water types because they always have good defence stats

Red1530
December 2nd, 2006, 06:38 AM
I like all types but if I am to chose I have to go with Ghost type Pokemon.

Dream Angel
December 6th, 2006, 08:30 PM
i would choose ice pokemon cause they kick butt

Volta.
December 6th, 2006, 08:32 PM
Psychic 4TW!!!

Besides the Lati's (^_^) there's always Espeon, the king of all eeveelutions!!! Bwahahahhaha!

Gulpin
December 27th, 2006, 07:42 PM
I like ice and fire because I don't know.......LOL

Pacman
December 28th, 2006, 09:59 AM
Lets See:

Dark, Dragon, Steel.

DR.MUNCHLAX
December 28th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Since I cannot choose just one favorite type, I have choosen three:
Water
Psychic
Electric
No reason for these choices, just what I like the best =3

Simplicity
December 28th, 2006, 08:05 PM
I'd have to say Psychic, Flying, Fire, Dragon, Ice...those were always my favi's<3

Poké King
December 28th, 2006, 08:23 PM
Hmm never have had a favorite Type really as I love all Pokémon no matter what Type they are but like I have said before for some reason I do prefer choosing the Fire Type Starter when I play a game for the first time. Dunno why but I like them and its has nothing to do with there strengths or weakness, just like them is all. Course for the most part if I like a Pokémon its just because I like them and that's it though sometimes I will like a Pokémon if I need there Type to balance out my Team though what usually happens is its just a coincidence's that the Pokémon I like balance my Team out as at the time I decided to capture and/or train them and what do you know they balance out my Team.

Oh and sorry for rambling. :P

goofy_charizard_girl
December 29th, 2006, 10:29 AM
Like you already know Charisma, my fav tipe has allways been fire tipe pokemon:) They have that passion you can just feel if you look in their eyes. And especialy more tough ones, have a burning power witch you can feel just by looking in their eyes. But I like other tipes too. Fire tipe is just slightly more atractive to me than others. I think every tipe is special in it's unique way:classic:

Orophin
December 30th, 2006, 11:17 AM
Dark and Ghost are my favorite types. I've always liked the shadowy pokemon.

CHaRiSMa
January 2nd, 2007, 09:37 AM
Like you already know Charisma, my fav tipe has allways been fire tipe pokemon:) They have that passion you can just feel if you look in their eyes. And especialy more tough ones, have a burning power witch you can feel just by looking in their eyes. But I like other tipes too. Fire tipe is just slightly more atractive to me than others. I think every tipe is special in it's unique way:classic:

Look I know you're my best buddy but I really have to say this. Passion in the eyes.. burning power in the eyes?? Excuse me for laughing I don't mean any harm.. but every type of pokemon can have this passion!! I think it was your little world that made flow away in your dreams again :D

goofy_charizard_girl
January 2nd, 2007, 09:44 AM
Look I know you're my best buddy but I really have to say this. Passion in the eyes.. burning power in the eyes?? Excuse me for laughing I don't mean any harm.. but every type of pokemon can have this passion!! I think it was your little world that made flow away in your dreams again :D

I know what you mean with saying that every pokemon has it's passion , but you have to understand that different people have different looks on pokemon. So for one person maybe a water or other type of pokemon have that special passion but for me I have allways felt it with fire types.

CHaRiSMa
January 2nd, 2007, 09:47 AM
I know what you mean with saying that every pokemon has it's passion , but you have to understand that different people have different looks on pokemon. So for one person maybe a water or other type of pokemon have that special passion but for me I have allways felt it with fire types.

Okay.. okay.. you're right, touché :D

Vendour
January 2nd, 2007, 01:43 PM
I absolutely love water Pokemon. They're so beautiful and elegant looking. Even kinds like Swampert, Blastoise, Tentacruel, Gyarados, etc. who appear as more aggressive looking water Pokemon, are still gorgeous. I also love how they use the phases of water offensively and defensively.

thepokemonfan
January 2nd, 2007, 05:13 PM
oh no~~~~ the question I can never answer....... Well, I just found out I love flying types (at least pokemon that "floats" like mew and lati@s) and.......yeah

FLYING TYPES 4 EVER~~~~

Arlynn
January 2nd, 2007, 11:44 PM
Psychic, Dark and Ghost types are my favorite. I prefer mind power over physical attacks. =)

squirtleboy12
January 3rd, 2007, 11:12 AM
i love water types they are so cute..specially squirtle

_Prince_
January 3rd, 2007, 01:51 PM
I like electric types or water types.

Fiver
January 4th, 2007, 10:38 AM
Fire and electric types, as well as the water type pokemon are my favourites. Especially the attacks a Charmeleon can do like headbutt and flamethrower. =)

Zishi
January 7th, 2007, 03:25 AM
My favorite type of Pokemon is Water!!!!

Phanima
January 7th, 2007, 04:09 AM
I love wind elemental attacks but I can never find myself choosing a particular bird Pokemon that I like and can train. Since I use a lot of water Pokemon, most of moves I know are water (...) but they're definitely not my favourite. SOme ice moves are pretty sweet like Sheer Cold (brilliant name and sick effect). But since my favourite Pokemon is Dragonair, I'd have to say dragon moves for me. I know it's cliche but I love Twister. It's the closest I can get to flying and dragon types fused together.

Alter Ego
January 7th, 2007, 05:38 AM
Sheer Cold? By the mother of all corrections that move sucks. What's the point of a move that gets less accurate the closer your opponent's level is to yours and stops working alltogether if the opponent is of higher level? Ice Beam is the coolest of all ice moves (No pun intened). Anyways, on to the actual types...I'd have to say Grass because my favourite pokémon in three out of the four generations are in that type: Victreebel, Cradily, and Rozureido, but I really like all of them. Bug types I also like because they're usually the downtrodden, sorely underestimated type despite having some of the meanest pokes out there (Heracross, Forretress, and Ninjask come to mind) and ghost types also appeal to me because of their appearances (Still haven't found a ghost I couldn't stand. xD) and their immunity to normal and fighting moves. All of them can also cause nasty damage, in one way or the other, so...Grass, Bug, and Ghost, I guess.

Nuke
January 7th, 2007, 05:41 AM
Flying types rock.
Flying types are my fave even if they do have a few weaknesses.

J
January 10th, 2007, 12:40 PM
Grass. Yeah, definatly Grass.

Kasedilla
January 10th, 2007, 06:26 PM
I like all Pokemon types, but if I had to pick one, I'd pick the Ghost type. (Surprise, surprise!) I mean, I really can't think of a single Ghost-type Pokemon I don't like, so yeah...

Although I'll admit it: Fighting-type comes as a close second. :P