PDA

View Full Version : Rate My Custom Tiles!

SephirothX
September 22nd, 2006, 12:31 PM
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, if it is, just move it where it should be.
The title says it all; basically, vote in the poll and give comments and criticism for these tiles, which I made from scratch and may use in my Ruby hack, Pokémon Iolite.
http://www.theud.com/pokecommunity/customprofilepics/profilepic11930_2.gif
EDIT: NOTE: The ones outlined in blue are the complete tiles, with the grass underneath, which is how they'll look after I insert them.

Pazuzu
September 22nd, 2006, 12:32 PM
Since what you want to show of is Pixel Art, it belongs in the Pixel Art subforum of the Art Gallery.

~moved~

SephirothX
September 22nd, 2006, 12:36 PM
OK, I just thought to put it in the ROM Hacking area, since they're possible choices for tiles in my hack. Thank you, Scizz :)

Signomi
September 22nd, 2006, 12:40 PM
And just so you know, in Pixel Art a single sprite sheet counts as a single sprite in itself. And rules do say that 4 examples of sprite work is needed in order to host a Sprite Showcase thread. Don't forget to revise over the Pixel Art rules if you're in need of anymore information.

Don't hesitate to post your sheet in the Spriters Showcase/Discussion thread, however. I'm sure others would like to have a go at commenting on it. ;)

~Closed