PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Pokemon of the New Generation?

Spencer
September 26th, 2006, 02:46 AM
Besides Naetoru, I like Zugaidosu(right) and Tatetopusu (left).
http://serebii.net/diamondpearl/tatetopsu.png http://serebii.net/diamondpearl/zugaidosu.png
I just really hope they evolves. Most likely they will. Who is your favorite?

Ciervo Volante
September 26th, 2006, 05:35 AM
MASUKIPPA. 8D That thing is awsome. But besides Masukippa, I like Dorapion, Buizeru, and Korinku.

Samson
September 26th, 2006, 07:38 AM
i'm really digging neatoru's evo, as well as pocchama's.

Squeegee Beckenheim
September 26th, 2006, 08:01 AM
I am going to move this to Pokemon General since it is a general Pokemon poll. I changed the name of the thread to make it a bit more clear.

MOVED

Mine is Dorapion and Bippa/and Bippa's evo(s), just so yall know.

Aegis
September 26th, 2006, 09:50 AM
Cool thread

My favorite is Korinku!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d68/LunarStar925/korinku.png

Water Sage
September 26th, 2006, 06:35 PM
My favorite's Enpeturo/Pottaishi/Pocchama. I mean, Water/Steel? Can't beat that.

miyo
September 26th, 2006, 09:25 PM
Actually, haven't really come across a lot of them yet, but I liked the three starter pokemon.. kinda cute xD

Natsuki
September 27th, 2006, 12:48 PM
Dotaitos (the final evolved form of Naetoru, for those who may not know). @_@ I don't know why, but ever since I saw it on Serebii's site yesterday I've just loved everything about it. XD;

~Kelsey

Water Sage
September 27th, 2006, 02:13 PM
Well yeah, it has a bonsai tree on its shell. I found it to be appealing!

Sylphiel
September 27th, 2006, 02:24 PM
My top favorites are Buoysel and its evo; I've loved the little guy for a while now, and the evo just looks cool. :D Plus I love the whole inner tube to life vest deal that happens upon evolution...

Death Rogers
September 27th, 2006, 02:26 PM
The only ones I've actually seen so far are Bonsly, Lucario, and Munchlax. My favorite so far is Munchlax.

Dragonfree
September 27th, 2006, 02:55 PM
My favorites are Diaruga and Weavile.

I also rather like Lucario, Masukippa and Muumaji, the Misdreavus evolution.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
September 27th, 2006, 03:11 PM
Togetic's Evolution. I've always loved the Toge's :)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
September 28th, 2006, 04:53 AM
For me its Dusclops and Misdreavus evolution because they are Ghost type Pokemon

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Smarties-chan
September 28th, 2006, 05:06 AM
Though I don't like most of the new Pokémon I'm rather fond of Naetoru, Sukatanku, Masukippa, both Dorapion's forms and the Misdreavus evo. I also like Korobooshi and Korotokku because, as a bug type Pokémon lover, I just have to. Oh, and of course Hippopotasu. It reminds me of a grunty from .hack. O.o Gregguru is pretty cool, but I don't think I'll use it anyway and Bippa's evolution line is lurve. <3

Other than that, I don't really like the D/P Pokémon. Diaruga is a pretty cool Pokémon, but meh...

Clow
September 28th, 2006, 06:34 AM
I shall be referring to this list: http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/newpokes.shtml

Well number 417, AKA Pachirisu is pretty cool. And I real like 430 (A unnamed Murkrow Evo.) And right now I real Love 447 (A Lucario pre-evolve, which greatly weakness it's chance of being the Mew of D&P, which mean, uncatchable, excepted through an event that I can't get to XD Plus it’s cute, and cool at the same time ^_^) But my fav of all is 470 (AKA Plant Eevee Evo XD yah, Vineon shall be mine, or whatever they feel like calling it X3)

Ryoutarou
September 28th, 2006, 08:48 AM
I've got a few favorites, though Pochama is on the top of that list, as he should be. Mukkubird I like, mainly because I always like the cannon fodder bird Pokemon. Tatetopusu looks pretty cute too, doesn't really look like an ancient Pokemon though. Skuapuu, for no reason other than I've always wanted a skunk based Pokemon. And that Porygon2 evolution, who wants to be that'll never show up in the anime?

Water Sage
September 28th, 2006, 04:03 PM
I like the Korinku evolution, as well. It reminds me of Manectric, though...

CHaRiSMa
September 29th, 2006, 08:35 AM
Does somebody know a site where I can see large pics so I can decide which one I like the best @_@ cuz I don't really know any of diamond and pearl pokemon.. as far Umbreon has been my fav pokemon

Sammi
September 29th, 2006, 09:55 AM
So far, I'm going to say the Pochama line. :3 It's pretty cool~~
And I like that Hippopotasu Pokémon and it's evolution. XD;; Hippos!
Then, there's Rioru, the pre-evolution of Lucario/Rukario/whatever it's name is... I don't know, it's kind of cute. XD;

*rambles on and on about the new Pokémon that look cool...*

Gokey Shuckle
September 29th, 2006, 12:59 PM
I like all the bugs. They look so cool. ^^

Water Sage
September 29th, 2006, 02:16 PM
Does somebody know a site where I can see large pics so I can decide which one I like the best @_@ cuz I don't really know any of diamond and pearl pokemon.. as far Umbreon has been my fav pokemon

Try SPP...

ANYWAY...

I might change my favorite to Ralts' new evolution...

Yoko-Chan
September 29th, 2006, 03:57 PM
well so far I think naetoru is pretty awesome besides he's cute :3
I also liked Poochama(cutiepie^^), Weavile(duhhh! It looks awesome and it's Sneasels evolution <.<) and what else? oh, yeah! the dinosaurs!!
has anyone noticed there are lots of dinosaurs coming in this generation? =D
oh, and munchlax!! has anyone seen that creature? xD
It looks awesome!! and so does the thunder-squirrel!! xD

BROOKE_&_LUGIA
September 29th, 2006, 10:23 PM
I like Pocchama, Biidaru , Garmeil, Pachirisu, Buyosel, Floatsel, Cherinbo, Karanakushi (West Side), Cherinbo , Mimimoru , Muumaaji , Donkarasu, Riishan, Bunyatto, Pinpuku, Perap, Rioru, Lucario, Hippopotasu, Scorpi, Dorapion, Masukippa, Tamanta, Yukikaburi, Weavile, Parukia, Goukazaru, Naetoru, The Togetic Evolution, The Piloswine Evolution, The Porygon2 Evolution, The Manaphy Pre-Evolution, and Manaphy

check out this link for all of them (even the un-named ones!!!!!):

http://serebii.net/diamondpearl/newpokes.shtml

Spencer
October 2nd, 2006, 08:12 AM
I changed my mind, I like these guys. Togekiss the evolved form of Togetic, Dosidon the evolved form of Rhydon, Erureido the split-evolved form of Kirlia, Megayanma the evolved form of Yanma (needs better name and needs to be steel type), Ramuparudo the evolution of Zugaidosu and Dotaitos the evolved form of Hayashigame. They are all too cool to decide which is better. A few of them look kinda fake.

Jae
October 2nd, 2006, 09:05 AM
Togekiss the evolved form of Togetic, Dosidon, Lucario, Parukia and Diaruga ^^

Fat Lobo
October 2nd, 2006, 10:48 AM
I like Enpeturo, Mukkuhawk, Mantine, Diaruga, and Parukia. But my favorite Pokemon is Raichu.

Aether
October 2nd, 2006, 03:49 PM
My faves so far are Pachirissu, Weavile and Parukia ^^

Blastoise
October 2nd, 2006, 04:15 PM
Weavile and Elekible are my favorite new ones thus far. But neither of them can top Blastoise in my book.

yawki4000
October 2nd, 2006, 04:57 PM
First off i wanna say, cool thread, i like the new evo of electabuzz i wanted to post a picture but for some reason i can't sry^^.

Rinji
October 2nd, 2006, 06:10 PM
I love Glacia and Leafia <3

CHaRiSMa
October 3rd, 2006, 07:57 AM
I like Pochama (so cute!! ^^), Lucario and Weavile are awesome, Manafi, don't get me started on Diaruga and Parukia, Pachirisu and Korinku =)

Charon
October 3rd, 2006, 09:19 AM
I'm trying not to look at the new pokemon, as it will spoil the suprise, but I LOVE Buzieru! Otters are awesome

rekt
October 3rd, 2006, 01:31 PM
I like Vineon, the final grass starter evo.

Also the Hippo, as you see in my sig, and the Gligar evolution.

Black_Wind
October 3rd, 2006, 11:43 PM
Lucario his a freakin fighting steel type!

Kylie-chan
October 4th, 2006, 02:56 AM
Actually, I'm considerably disappointed in the Pokémon in this generation. Far too many evos & pre-evos. >_> Not enough new ones. [If we had to have new ones at all. ~~;] But I'm rather attached to Cherimu, Korinku, Pochama, Pachirisu, Kureseria && Yukimenoko~~~~!!!

Ashe
October 7th, 2006, 04:33 AM
The lengendaries are EXTREAMLY awsome!!
Specially that new one Aruseus that changes types with plates... ><
It looks awesome!
But...
No new pkmn can be cutier than....The one...And Only....POCCHAMA!! -^^-

Astinus
October 7th, 2006, 10:09 AM
Steel yourself, oh fellow members, for a list of epic proportions! The list is in the order of the Shinou dex, as I find that rather easy to follow. I mean, you can't expect me to put them in order of favorites, right?

Hikozaru and its evolutions: There is just something about monkeys that I enjoy. Add to the monkey-ness a dash of Fire-typing, and you get my favorite starter of D/P. Besides, monkeys are cute, and remind me of my brother. Hikozaru's final evolution, Goukazaru, also has a feel of an Egyptian warrior to it to me. I am a fan of ancient Egypt.

Mukkuru: I have alway been a fan of the generic bird-type that you run into early in the game. This one is the cutest of them all. It pleases me that I get to see it and catch it early. Heck, I might just catch two, so that I can evolve one for the dex, and save the other as the cute pre-evolution.

Pachirisu: It's an electric squirrel. The colors of it make it stand out from being the Generic Squirrel Pokémon. It also looks vaguely like a chipmunk, but still, it is a squirrel. Squirrels are cute...if dirty...

Bouysel: I have always enjoyed this little guy. And upon typing this, I realised that I could quite possibly build my entire team from the ones I just listed. Oh well. They are cute. Bouysel is one of the few Water-types that I actually enjoy seeing. I guess I just like the mammal-esque of this one, as it is different from the normal fish and amphibians.

Etebossu: Aipom gets an evolution! It's a monkey and it's a big monkey at that! Besides, there is something charming about that grin it has.

Rioru: I wasn't a fan of Lucario, but now that I have seen its pre-evolution, I like this evolution line! I know next to nothing about this little guy...aside from that he has cute floppy ears.

-

Hmm...not as epic as I had originally thought. Oh well. But there you go. My favorites of D/P. And yes, I want plushies of these guys.

Rena Ryuugu
October 7th, 2006, 11:59 AM
POCHAMA is AMAZING. He and Rioru are so cute.~

Himawarii
October 7th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Pachirisu,Cherimu,Nyaruma,Pinpuku <333

I could go on,but I can't.They ae all too darn cute ;D

Natsuki
October 7th, 2006, 08:33 PM
Ahhh, just thought I'd add one since no one knew about it when I posted my first post. @_@

Aside from Dotaitos, I really like Mitsuhoney. :x Weird for me, considering I hate bugs and all, it's just so cute. XD; Its name makes me feel all happy inside. <:

~Kelsey