PDA

View Full Version : + Passion//Sanctuary Request Shop +

Pages : 1 [2]

Lavabyle
December 2nd, 2006, 06:58 PM
^ I'd have to say the girl on the left would be easier to isolate, and i think she looks better anyway so the left one plz

fallen_natsumixx
December 2nd, 2006, 07:01 PM
Okie doke then.

... *sigh* I ish bored. I want to finish the requests for the people from before but when Chuchino's online, she won't reply to my PMs (I don't know why. She'll be online for like... two hours.) and so I can't get the backgrounds from her. Now she's been offline since last night.

Lavabyle
December 2nd, 2006, 07:05 PM
^ Well i'm glad we've finally sorted things out *phew* Thx for being so patient ^.^; As for chuchino, she could be on and doing something else, sometimes i leave a browser window of PC on and do other stuff. Btw, do you know her in RL?

fallen_natsumixx
December 2nd, 2006, 07:09 PM
Nope. I'll check her profile whenever she's online every three minutes or so (that seems a bit... stalkerish. o.o ) and she'll either be viewing some thread, posting in The Under One/The One Above thread or PMing with other people. No, I don't know her in real life.

^__^ Eh, I really wouldn't say I was being patient with you. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings for being so... GRR with you.

Lavabyle
December 2nd, 2006, 07:16 PM
^ no hard feelings here ^.^
And yeah i completely forgot about checking the profile to see, maybe she's just not in the mood for any requests right now ^.^;

neo_shadow750
December 2nd, 2006, 07:16 PM
... Excuse me? No, no you didn't. So, request is NOT filled.

Ouch........Sorry......:(

fallen_natsumixx
December 2nd, 2006, 07:19 PM
... And? What was the purpose for that post?

Lavabyle: No, it's not that. She'll put off everything to complete the requests. *shrugs* She'll reply to other member's PMs but sometimes not mine.

... Gah, we should stop. >__< I sound horrible for talking about her like that. Plus, she can see this thread anyways. (I ish terribly sorry for sounding like a total witch, Chuchi!)

Lavabyle
December 2nd, 2006, 07:21 PM
^ Yeah we're getting completely off topic here, so i'll stay on topic by saying:
Nice banners and sigs maybe i'll ask for one in the future ^.~

Lol Lava out for the night

fallen_natsumixx
December 2nd, 2006, 07:25 PM
Lol, didn't you already request for one? ^^U

Chuchino
December 2nd, 2006, 07:32 PM
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry you guys >_<;; Now I realize how awful I seem ;_;

First things first; My brother's been using the photoshop computer alot, but I HAVE completed a few of your requests. I swear I don't put them off! What would the point of having a shop be? xD

And about your PMs, Fallen, I was so wrapped up trying to make my stinking banner work with my sig (which it didn't, as you can see xD), it took me forever to type up a PM to you, and then I had to get off so it's saved on the other computer. I had four windows open at the same time, so I honestly wasn't ignoring you. But I know I should've replied earlier x_x;;

I just wanted to say that so you know I'm not trying to ignore anyone ._.

And thanks, Lavabyle ^^ I'll make you a sig anytime!

fallen_natsumixx
December 2nd, 2006, 07:35 PM
*slams head to keyboard several times* asfpaowe4irthyagpoiw238gfjaogij adhoi23fjpy3g9-825-9y aphQ NQ-298 TYGA;H

x___x I AM SUCH A WITCH. I let my anger and annoyance from the rule-breaking requesters (not you two, Spoony~Chan and Lavabyle), this Risa-hating person on YouTube and this other annoying person from YouTube get the best of me and I took it out on you two (Chuchi and Lava). I am so sorry. >___< I'm such a terrible person.

Chuchino
December 2nd, 2006, 07:44 PM
Oh gosh, it's not your fault! >_< Character bashers get on everyone's nerves (Risa-bashers+Me=Atomic Bomb IRL xD)! I don't want to get off-topic here, but please don't feel bad!

You aren't a witch and/or a terrible person! *cyber cookies*

(And just so you know, I'm totally on your side about the YouTube thing xP)

On topic: I apologize for the wait, everyone! I have half the requests done and I'm just waiting to get on the PS comp ^^

fallen_natsumixx
December 2nd, 2006, 07:50 PM
Off Topic: Aww, thanks! *eats cyber cookie* Nummy. ^w^

Eh, but I can act like a witch... I like the sound of that. Witch. X333

OMG, guess what!? I GOT KH II YESTERDAY!! Plus a pretty silver PS2! It's my main Christmas gift! I'm at the part where Mulan, Sora and the gang have to go to the village to stop the ebil dude with the falcon/hawk. =.= I'm such a lame brain I forgot his name... hehe, that rhymed.

On Topic: ... Uh... don't break the rules?

Chuchino
December 2nd, 2006, 07:55 PM
Off Topic: Aww, thanks! *eats cyber cookie* Nummy. ^w^

Eh, but I can act like a witch... I like the sound of that. Witch. X333

OMG, guess what!? I GOT KH II YESTERDAY!! Plus a pretty silver PS2! It's my main Christmas gift! I'm at the part where Mulan, Sora and the gang have to go to the village to stop the ebil dude with the falcon/hawk. =.= I'm such a lame brain I forgot his name... hehe, that rhymed.

On Topic: ... Uh... don't break the rules?

Offtopic: OH MY FREAKING GEORGE! *happy dance* I'M REDOING THE GAME ON PROUD MODE RIGHT NOW!!! *needs to PM you about this so it doesn't get spammy in our own shop*

Ontopic: WHAT SHE SAID.

Sankari
December 2nd, 2006, 08:19 PM
*sigh* Spoony~Chan, I'm afraid that the requesters that are soon to come won't know that they're supposed to fill out the avatar form if they want one even if I put FILL OUT BOTH FORMS in bright pink, green, bold, italics, underlined and in size seven. D:

Plus, owning is great stress relief. XDYou should do it anyway. It would make your owning more significant because then you can say, "OMFG HOW COULD NOT SEE THAT!?"

xD We're all a little spammy and off-topic at the moment, but it keeps the thread alive. At least we're not filling the place up with actual spam like al;kjdf;alkjfalskdjfa;lkdsfjalkdjsf and so forth.

I noticed I'm on your Friends List, Natsumixx. I'm touched =3 I also forgot the villain's name in Mulan. I sometimes get his name confused with Shang Tsung from Mortal Kombat [/random]

Chuchino
December 2nd, 2006, 08:23 PM
His name's Shan Yu xD I LUFF MULAN. Best. Ending. EVER. It's so inspiring!

Spoony~chan! OMFREAKING GEORGE, I remember you! *PMs you* And yes.. it's better than keyboard dribble xD

Hey. I just realized it's making the posts go up in here, making people think I've had more customers than I actually have had, and giving the effect that I'm an awesome banner maker who people flock to request from =0 That's lowdown and completely unintentional xD

fallen_natsumixx
December 2nd, 2006, 08:26 PM
Spoony~Chan: Yes, it is a big honor to make it to my Friend's List... lol, yeah right. You are a pretty spiffeh person! =33 Oh, and I added the 'Fill Out the Form' in the first post. I enjoy rubbing stuff into people's face while making them look like an idiot and destroying their pathetic soul. MUWAHAHAHAHA!!! *cackles evilly* ... *is a witch* XDD

I want to also add you to my Buddy's List. bcuz u & chuchino r sooooo cooooll!!!!!!1111 lololol ;) ;) ;)

Chuchino: OMG, I love the part where in the movie, Mulan shoots the firecracker thing at the mountain and Mushuu is like "YOU MISSED! HOW COULD YOU MISS!? HE WAS TEN INCHES/FEET FROM/IN FRONT OF YOU!!" while being shot away. XDD

Shan Yu! So that's his name. XDD

Lavabyle
December 3rd, 2006, 06:50 AM
^ I notice i've been aded to yor friend's list to natsumixx! *gleams with pride*
And i must say the best part in mulan is when she gives shan yu's sword to the emperor, i dunno why, but its so heartwarming ^.^

On a side note, it seems my request has been lost in this sea of chat, so chuchino my request is on page 10 ^.^

Ugh, i have so much homework to do today, a PP presentation and a 4 page summary for Social Studies x.X I'll see ya guys later!

Sankari
December 3rd, 2006, 07:31 AM
Wow, this place has turned into a natural DCC between us xD My favorite part is when they all bow to Mulan at the end. It makes me happy =3 I also like the part where all the naked men run passed her xDD

My request is also on page 10, former Hizuara-San.

Lavabyle
December 3rd, 2006, 09:18 AM
^ Lol the naked guy part, and yeah the bowing is also a heart-warming part ^.^

On yet another side note, my final request is on the bottom of page 10, after the rant war between me and natsumixx ^.^

btw, did anyone see mulan 2? I think mulan one was waaaaaaaay better, because it was based off a true story, no?

fallen_natsumixx
December 3rd, 2006, 09:52 AM
Off Topic: OMG, yeah the first Mulan is waay better.

Lol, I always crack up at the part where the short tough guy stands on the rock butt naked and he's like "I'M KING O' THE ROCK!" and Mulan is like "... Bad images.". xDDDD

I <3 the song "A Girl Worth Fighting For". The AMVs for it are HILARIOUS.

On Topic: REMEMBER TO FILL OUT BOTH FORMS!!

Chuchino
December 3rd, 2006, 10:59 AM
Offtopic: Oh yes, Mulan the original is much better than Mulan 2 xD Mulan one gives me shivers from it's amazingness <3 I was spazztastic about the KH Mulan level, but then my favorite scene was turned all funny xDDD I still luff it, though.

My favorite scene is DEFINITELY when the Emporor is scolding her, and she's all "Yeah.. I know.. I messed up." and then he's all " And you saved us all." and then she turns and everyone's bowing to her and there's pretty music and.. IT'S JUST AMAZING. My other favorite scene is 'Be A Man'. Mulan whooped them at being a guy XD

UPDATE: My PS is acting up, so I need to CLOSE REQUESTS before any more come in ;_; Everyone who's already made a request, yours are being worked on. But at the moment, I have alot of requests, so please wait until they're open again ^^

Sorry about this. I have to delete a boatload of stuff because of memory problems ._.

fallen_natsumixx
December 3rd, 2006, 11:04 AM
Off Topic: Yeah, "Be A Man" is an awesome one, too! My favorite part of that is when they're suddenly kick-butt. XDD

On Topic: Well, that means requests for me are closed too! But the ones who've already requested and want both a banner and avatar, I'll work on them when Chuchi gives me the backgrounds!

Sankari
December 3rd, 2006, 12:50 PM
I hope you get your memory problem fixed,Chuchi ^^

"Be A Man" is quite possibly my favorite Disney song, even if my favorite Disney movie is Little Mermaid. "Poor Unfortunate Souls" is a real good one, too...Wait, there's no bad guy song in Mulan! I never realized that o.o Shang Yu singing...*shivers*

I'm getting more off topic than we already are xD

fallen_natsumixx
December 3rd, 2006, 01:16 PM
Off Topic: Shan Yu singing... THE HORROR!! XDDD

Poor unfortunate souls!
In pain, in need.
This one wants to get the girl, this one wants to get thin.
Do I help them? Yes I do.

On Topic: Chuchino says that she might have to delete stuff on her computer for it to work again. >__<

Chuchino
December 3rd, 2006, 02:15 PM
Ontopic: The computer works for smaller files, but not for the bigger ones. I'm gonna move some things onto another hard drive, and I should be all set ^^

Offtopic: 'Poor Unfortunate Souls' is AWESOME! The Little Mermaid, Mulan, The Lion King, and Hercules are all tied for my favorite Disney [animated] movie <33

My favorite songs are Zero to Hero, I Won't Say I'm In Love, 'The Circle of Life, Part of Your World, and Reflection, and Be A Man ^___^=

Ooh, you know how they Disney people fired the 2D animation studie a couple years ago? They brought them back and they'll be making a musical again, and it's all written by Alan Menken! He's the one who did Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Hercules, Pocahontas, and Hunchback of Notre Dame <33 He's the best! ^__^=

fallen_natsumixx
December 3rd, 2006, 02:23 PM
On Topic: I hope you get it fixed soon, Chuchi!

Off Topic: *sigh* "I Won't Say" is SUCH a gorgeous song! Did you know Meg's voice actress is the voice of Angel from Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure? She has an amazing singing voice, as does Jodie Benson! I wish I had Jodie's voice... she made Ariel sound AMAZING in The Little Mermaid! Speaking of which, I love the song "Kiss the Girl"! Especially the new version Ashley Tisdale sings. "Reflection" is also a good one!

Aegis
December 3rd, 2006, 02:49 PM
Um, I read through all the posts, and is my request one of the ones that needs to be fixed? Or is it all right?

fallen_natsumixx
December 3rd, 2006, 02:54 PM
Prince Gryph: Nope, your request was done correctly!

Sankari
December 3rd, 2006, 04:08 PM
Way to go, Gryph! You're one of the few people who actually followed the rules! Unlike me...

Is my request one of the bigger files? o.o;

fallen_natsumixx
December 3rd, 2006, 04:09 PM
Spoony~Chan: ... XD
Hm, I really don't know what Chuchi meant by large file... I guess she meant big pictures. Was yours big?

EDIT:

Hm, your picture seems on the medium side. No too large, not too small.

Lavabyle
December 3rd, 2006, 04:17 PM
Gah >.< I hope my image wasn't too big!

Off topic: I finally got my scanner working *w00t w00t* So guys go check out my new sketch thread in the art gallery =D

Reflection is my personal favorite, its just so darn good.

fallen_natsumixx
December 3rd, 2006, 04:18 PM
Lavabyle: ... Sorry but your picture (of those two girls) was massive. o.o

Lavabyle
December 3rd, 2006, 04:41 PM
^ Aww darn, i just checked it, 6 digit number 0.0
Well, I i guess i'll have to wait it out xD

Sankari
December 5th, 2006, 05:59 PM
^ Aww darn, i just checked it, 6 digit number 0.0
Well, I i guess i'll have to wait it out xD
6...digits...? No doubt that's one of the bigger files...neh, more like biggest. Nonetheless, that picture sure is gorgeous 8)

fallen_natsumixx
December 5th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Off Topic: OMG! u lik, changed ur usernam!!!!111!! :D :D :D :D [/n00bspeak]

Blah, I can't change mine until February 2007.

Oh. Em. Gee. I LOVE THE PICTURE OF CLOUD IN YOUR SIG!! That's from the Cloud Song, right? =33

"My name is Cloud, I have a sword!"

On Topic: Yep, it is most likely the biggest but it's very well drawn.

Lavabyle
December 6th, 2006, 01:02 PM
^ Gah, i noticed it too, now its sounds cool, sleek and sly ^.^
does everyone here change usernames often o.0?

on topic: O well next time i'll try and give ya a smaller one xD

Sankari
December 6th, 2006, 01:09 PM
I almost forgot I asked for it to be changed =O

I dunno, Spoony~Chan was losing its charm and I wanted a more, uh, mature approach. A lot of people don't take me seriously with a name like this ._.;

I don't know if it's from the Cloud song, Natsu-san. I didn't even know they had one ><;

fallen_natsumixx
December 6th, 2006, 01:44 PM
XDD Yeah, there is! A person on Deviantart made an adorable animation of Cloud and sang song to go with it! X3

Sankari
December 6th, 2006, 02:46 PM
XDD Yeah, there is! A person on Deviantart made an adorable animation of Cloud and sang song to go with it! X3I just watched it =3 I love it so much! xD "I like to ride on chocobos. It's better than having afros."

xDDD

On topic: What IS "on topic" anymore? o.o

fallen_natsumixx
December 6th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Off Topic: "Because I am Cloud, my hair defies all gravity! And I can't have too many potions or I might get cavities! If I can't slice you, then that's okay. I'll use my magic, anyway! And I will defeat, that Sephiroth. Because he's not, David Lee Roth!"

Do you have the link to it!? I lost it a looong time ago. T___T

On Topic: ... Uh... requests are still closed!

Chuchino
December 6th, 2006, 03:30 PM
The computer is working better! I'm working on everyone's requests ^^ But just until I've finished, I'd like to keep them closed, cuz I'm kinda full right now ._.

Offtopic: THE CLOUD SONG! Oh my gosh, I saw a looong time ago, and it's still stuck in my head xD My siblings and I run around singing that song. "Because I am Cloud, my hair defies all gravity!" xDDD It's too cute!

Here's a link to it ^^ LINK (http://www.tokyopop.com/tinyalchemist/video/411.html)

Oh gosh, his bored face is adorable xDDD

fallen_natsumixx
December 6th, 2006, 03:34 PM
OMG!! *bows and grovels* TANK U!!!!1111 :D :D :D :D

Lol, Cloud is uberly sexy but in the Cloud Song... HE IS SOO CUTE HE PUTS SORA TO SHAME!! o.o That's a major level of cuteness.

Lavabyle
December 6th, 2006, 04:01 PM
^ Lol! I just watched that video, its too cute!!! x3
Lol the lyrics are so random xD!

On topic: Aww man, requests r closed ='(

Chuchino
December 6th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Don't worry Lavabyle ^^ Your banner is practically finished xD I just need to wait to add the text and post it! My bro is using his comp now >.< And requests will be open once I've finished the bulk of the requests. I'm afraid of losing track of all of them ^^;;

Offtopic: My favorite part is the "And I will use a phoenix down, so when I die, I will not frown." x3 It's so cute!

You know who else puts Sora to shame with their overwhelming cuteness?

CHIBI AXEL xD Nobody's cuter than that! But woah, being cuter than Sora is hard. Never make it your life goal, people =0 IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR US MORTALS.

Aegis
December 6th, 2006, 05:34 PM
On topic: Aww man, requests r closed ='(

Does that mean I have to wait? Or will mine still be done?

I can post my reuquest somewhere else if you really need me to...

Sankari
December 6th, 2006, 05:39 PM
Chibi Axel is pretty darn cute >.< But this (http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/300W/fs7.deviantart.com/i/2005/247/4/5/Chibi_Cloud__by_Sora_Mito.jpg) chibi Cloud just stole my heart ;~;

Random xD Have you finished my request, Chuchi? (Not to sound pressing--just curious)

Yours will be done, Gryph because you requested before it was closed n_n

Chuchino
December 6th, 2006, 06:07 PM
Does that mean I have to wait? Or will mine still be done?

I can post my reuquest somewhere else if you really need me to...

You'll have to wait just a bit longer, cuz I'm working on yours >.< I'm so so sorry about the wait! I do this to people all the time and I feell like such a hack!

You don't need to request anywhere else, unless you want to! I'll be able to do yours in no time, once I have access to the computer!

Chibi Axel is pretty darn cute >.< But this (http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/300W/fs7.deviantart.com/i/2005/247/4/5/Chibi_Cloud__by_Sora_Mito.jpg) chibi Cloud just stole my heart ;~;

Random xD Have you finished my request, Chuchi? (Not to sound pressing--just curious)

Yours will be done, Gryph because you requested before it was closed n_n

Offtopic: Oh. My. Gosh. HE'S SO DANG CUTE!!! *explodes from the cuteness* dnbnmdsbcnmsb CUTIE PIE! *huggles little Cloudy* This is the cutest thing I've seen since the Cloud song ;A;

Ontopic: Yours is being worked on ^_^;; I'm sorry guys, but between the whole overloading thing and the lack of time on it, I haven't been able to work much on your banners as much as I wish I could ._.

But I'd like you to know that when I do have the computer, I can make your banners really quickly! It's only because of the lack of time lately, not because I'm trying to shirk the banner making ._.

Aegis
December 7th, 2006, 07:40 AM
You'll have to wait just a bit longer, cuz I'm working on yours >.< I'm so so sorry about the wait! I do this to people all the time and I feell like such a hack!

You don't need to request anywhere else, unless you want to! I'll be able to do yours in no time, once I have access to the computer!

Okay, I was just wondering if you were to busy or not, but since you can do it, I can wait ^^

Gengar Master
December 8th, 2006, 05:24 PM
oops sorry well here it is, again sorry:
BANNER:
Size:400x200
Image:-Not working-
Color Scheme:Light Blue and Very Dark blue
Text:Ice King
Text Color:White

oops i im sorry for the double post
This and here's the image:
(Please, If possible take the Regice only!)

http://www.pokemon-tcg.com/legends/downloads/wallpapers/wallpaper4_1024x768.jpg

Sankari
December 8th, 2006, 05:44 PM
Would this be considered a request? Or is this just...not a request? It's only part of one, so I guess it's up to Chuchino and Natsu to decide ^^;

fallen_natsumixx
December 8th, 2006, 06:12 PM
Er, in my opinion, I don't think it's really a request.

*squints eyes* You're the dude that was giving me trouble, hm? *sighs* If it's not too much trouble, could you fill out the form(s) again? It's too troublesome to look through all 13 pages for it.[/Shikamaru]

Chuchino
December 8th, 2006, 09:45 PM
I found the request ^^ No need to redo it, Gengar Master.

Size: 130x130
Image:http://pkmnshack.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/mewtwo.jpg
Color Scheme:Black/Teal
Text:The ultimate power...
Text Color:This one

BANNER:
Size:400x200
Image:same as avatar
Color Scheme:same as avatar
Text:same as avatar
Text Color:Cyan

That's it ^^ I'll get to work on this as soon as I'm finished with the current one ^^

Oh, and Sankari! I don't want to sound pushy, but did you want your banner to be 400 x 351? It looked a little big to me so I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a typo ^^;; Sorry if that sounds nosy or anything ._.;;

And other than that, I've finished three banners! For those who've been waiting longer than others, I'm very sorry I haven't gotten yours done! ._.

Lavabyle:
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f109/Chuchi-chan/lavabyle.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f109/Chuchi-chan/lavabyle.jpg?t=1165642598

The text wasn't working with me on this one ._. If you want it adjusted/tinkered with at all, just tell me!

Twilight Sky:
http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f109/Chuchi-chan/vincent2.jpg
http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f109/Chuchi-chan/?action=view&current=vincent2.jpg

Is that good? xP I'll be getting the BG to Fallen ASAP, so you're avatar will be made soon, I'm sure ^^=

Darth Kitty:
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f109/Chuchi-chan/grievous.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f109/Chuchi-chan/grievous.jpg?t=1165642825

I want to apologize for the horrendous rendering I did with that picture x_x;; I feel awful giving it to you, but I couldn't make the 'Jedi Hunter' part work! I might redo it and send you the other copy ^^;;

And sadly that's all for the night >_< I'm deeply sorry for the ridiculously long wait I've put you guys through! ._. Tomorrow is Saturday- I should be able to use the computer more often!

Sankari
December 9th, 2006, 03:52 AM
Oh mi goodness! It was either a typo or I kinda lost my mind for a moment. If it isn't much of a hastle, could you size it down to 400 x 200? x.x; If you're already pretty much finished, that's okay, but if you can somehow get it done that'd be wonderful! Photoshop works in these ways xD

And no, it wasn't nosy to point that out. It made me see the typo where I temporarily lost my mind =D

Ciervo Volante
December 9th, 2006, 07:47 AM
Darth Kitty:
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f109/Chuchi-chan/grievous.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f109/Chuchi-chan/grievous.jpg?t=1165642825

I want to apologize for the horrendous rendering I did with that picture x_x;; I feel awful giving it to you, but I couldn't make the 'Jedi Hunter' part work! I might redo it and send you the other copy ^^;;
Thankyou! X3 And don't you worry, it looks fine! ^_^

强有力
December 10th, 2006, 07:23 AM
I Know This Thread is For Sigs But I Have Quite A Big Request. Please Would You make Me A Sprite Comic Outline. I Need Picture Boxes,Text Boxes And A Cool Title. Its Only An OUtline. I Will Be The One Who Adds In Pictures And Text. So Could You Please. Its For Ultimate Pokemon *Thats The Title*

Sankari
December 10th, 2006, 07:37 AM
Requests are closed -.-; Be prepared: you may get pwned by Natsu-kun.

Lavabyle
December 10th, 2006, 07:43 AM
Lavabyle:

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...g?t=1165642598

The text wasn't working with me on this one ._. If you want it adjusted/tinkered with at all, just tell me

O.M.G. *jaw drops to ground*
That is one amazing banner Chuchino! Thx a whole bunch! Every last thing about it is perfect! I'll be sure to use this banner after Christmas is over ^.^

Thx again!
~Lava

[edit] btw Wattsie, if you know this shop is for sigs only, then why are you requesting a comic outline in the first place??? o.0

fallen_natsumixx
December 10th, 2006, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by Sankari
Requests are closed -.-; Be prepared: you may get pwned by Natsu-kun.

Yes. Yes he is.

Wattsie1993: ... DO WE LOOK LIKE A FLUCKIN' ALL YOU CAN REQUEST SHOP!? HUH? HUH? No. No we don't.

THIS IS FOR SIGNATURE BANNERS, AVATARS AND ICONS ONLY.

So how about you get off your lazy arse and go make one yourself instead of looking like a total n00b and filling other people's thread with pointless SPAM? Hm?

Oh... and by the way...

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED.

Aren't you a bright one?

Originally Posted by Lavabyle
btw Wattsie, if you know this shop is for sigs only, then why are you requesting a comic outline in the first place??? o.0

N00b's minds work in a strange way.

EDIT:

What makes me laugh is that he goes "And A Cool Title" yet he tells you the title he wants. xD

whtfog
December 10th, 2006, 11:49 AM
Chuchino.......have you made my sig yet? My request is on page 10

fallen_natsumixx
December 10th, 2006, 12:18 PM
whtfog: ... Have you not been reading her posts? HER PROGRAM HAS BEEN ACTING UP.

Posts like yours AREN'T appreciated. Gawd, learn to be patient.

Oh, you just broke Rule #7.

Chuchino
December 12th, 2006, 05:08 PM
I finally got some requests done! ^^

Sankari:
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f109/Chuchi-chan/happycloudbanner.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f109/Chuchi-chan/happycloudbanner.jpg?t=1165971815

I didn't really know how to make it steely blue, but I tried ^^;;

Prince Gryph, I actually did your request, but I hated how it came out SO MUCH. It was.. really plain ;_; I have two versions here, but they're fugly stuff, so if you'd like to see them regardless, just tell me. I'm going to make some quick changes.

Everyone else, I am SO sorry I haven't kept up with all these requests! To all of you who made Christmas type requests, yours will most definitely be done in time for Christmas ^^

I don't want to make excuses, no matter whether they're valid or not.. so I hope you can be patient for just a little bit, and I PROMISE you'll get your requests. *bows*

Sankari
December 12th, 2006, 05:20 PM
Squee! *tackleglomps Chuchi* Ohmigosh, it was worth the wait ;~; I love it so much, Chuchino! It's even better than I imagined! *runs off with the banner, laughing maniacally*

Gengar Master
December 12th, 2006, 05:32 PM
It's no biggie I can wait for these awesome banners and avatars!

Sankari
December 12th, 2006, 06:14 PM
Off Topic: Hehe...you named it "Happy Cloud Banner"...I LOLed on that one (that rarely happens o.o')

On Topic: Um...good luck with your banner-making! xD

Okies, I'll quit spamming your thread. I swear ><;

`Matt
December 12th, 2006, 06:20 PM
Spam: I'm more than happy to wait. Take your time. ♥

Sankari
December 12th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Slight Spam: I'm more than happy to wait. Take your time. ♥
You broke rule number seven Dx (I did it, too, but that's because I'm a...butthead o.o)

`Matt
December 12th, 2006, 06:23 PM
I hadn't meant to say it as if I wasn't waiting patiently. I merely meant (due to my only recently checking this thread) that I am willing to wait.

... If that makes sense at all. o.o (Nonetheless, I need to cease my spamming, as it's rude to both shop owners.)

fallen_natsumixx
December 12th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Actually, Giovanni didn't break rule #7. ^^; Nor did you, Sankari!

But the post whtfog made, did. S/he was all, 'did you start it yet!?'. Not literally but you know what I mean.

Aegis
December 12th, 2006, 06:31 PM
Chuchino- Sure, I'd like to see them. I'm not much of a perfectonist when it comes to graffics so I'll probably just use them as they are. I'm just happy that you took time out of your schedule to make them ^^

fallen_natsumixx
December 12th, 2006, 06:42 PM
*unhappy sigh* Chuchino gave me two backgrounds but I'm only going to make one avatar because the other person already has an avatar. (Sankari, when I'm finished acting all emo-y, I'll start on your request)

So ANY rule breaking and I WILL NOT be a happy camper. I just peeked into my Requests folder and found four requests still sitting there, waiting to be made into avatars.

And it takes a LOOONG time. Wanna know why?

BECAUSE I CAN'T use the cutting tool! I DON'T KNOW HOW. So I'll be sitting there, straining my eyes out and cramping up my arm using the eraser tool on my program. The shortest time it takes me is half an hour because I need to make sure I don't erase part of the outline of the main image or leaving the background of the image.

And some of these people who request (and most likely can't make them themselves) are really picky will be all "Oh. That's really good." and they'll frolic off using someone else's even though Chuchino's banners are majorly kick-butt.

SO, in conclusion...

If you don't want to get majorly pwned, DON'T. MAKE. FALLEN [NATSUMI]. ANGRY.

EDIT:

Sankari... you made some of my unhappiness disappear. *bows and grovels*

THANK YOU FOR HAVING A WHITE BACKGROUND!! *-*

Aegis
December 12th, 2006, 06:45 PM
*unhappy sigh* Chuchino gave me two backgrounds but I'm only going to make one avatar because the other person already has an avatar. (Sankari, when I'm finished acting all emo-y, I'll start on your request)

So ANY rule breaking and I WILL NOT be a happy camper. I just peeked into my Requests folder and found four requests still sitting there, waiting to be made into avatars.

And it takes a LOOONG time. Wanna know why?

BECAUSE I CAN'T use the cutting tool! I DON'T KNOW HOW. So I'll be sitting there, straining my eyes out and cramping up my arm using the eraser tool on my program. The shortest time it takes me is half an hour because I need to make sure I don't erase part of the outline of the main image or leaving the background of the image.

And some of these people who request (and most likely can't make them themselves) are really picky will be all "Oh. That's really good." and they'll frolic off using someone elses even though Chuchino's banners are majorly kick-butt.

SO, in conclusion...

If you don't want to get major pwned, DON'T. MAKE. FALLEN [NATSUMI]. ANGRY.

I hope that wasn't directed at me...

Well, if you use Paint or Adobe Photoshop Elements, I could help you with the cutting, if you want.

fallen_natsumixx
December 12th, 2006, 06:46 PM
... Paint? *cackles insanly*

That's probably the worst art program there is. Trust me, I had to make Trainer Cards with that program...

And all I've gots is Paint Sho Pro 8.

Aegis
December 12th, 2006, 06:49 PM
... Paint? *cackles insanly*

That's probably the worst art program there is. Trust me, I had to make Trainer Cards with that program...

And all I've gots is Paint Sho Pro 8.

I just wanted to cover the basics. I've had several requests from other forums that were made in Paint.

Oh, I only have Paint and Photoshop Elements. Sorry.

fallen_natsumixx
December 12th, 2006, 06:51 PM
Weell... how do you use Paint for cutting?

The freehand is just way too bad for me and the other is squares... either way, even if you do use freehand, it just ends up as a square/rectangle. =/

Sankari
December 12th, 2006, 06:55 PM
Sankari... you made some of my unhappiness disappear. *bows and grovels*

THANK YOU FOR HAVING A WHITE BACKGROUND!! *-*[/FONT]
Yar welcome xD I don't know how Paint Shop works, so...>_<; I actually liked paint for trainer cards. I don't know how to use Photoshop that well (hence the requesting)

Aegis
December 12th, 2006, 07:00 PM
Well, what I usually do is:

1. Free hand general of what your cutting, as close as you can (zoom is always handy). Then copy and paste into new doc (but still keep the old)

2. This part you can either paint in the rest with a paint brush or bucket, (any color will do, in the end your just gonna dye it white) or zoom in and use the eraser.

For zooming, don't just use the magnifying glass, first scroll in on your mouse, then use the glass. It goes in further.

Something I did that helped was I got the free draw Line tool. I'd make a quick border around the pic, so if I accdenatlly missed, it wouldn't matter. You can always dye it white in the end.

Then, just put the pic on the backround for the avvy, and make sure to click the button that makes the white backround invisible.

fallen_natsumixx
December 12th, 2006, 07:08 PM
Hm... I'll try that whenever I start on a request that doesn't have a white background.

Thanks for the tips, I really appreciate it.

fallen_natsumixx
December 13th, 2006, 04:02 PM
(Sorry for double posting.)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a124/xoxFallen_Angelxox/PassionSanctuary/Sankariavatar.png
Sankari (http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a124/xoxFallen_Angelxox/PassionSanctuary/Sankariavatar.png)

... *cringe* I apologize if it didn't came out the way you wanted to...!
;__; I notice that it's nowhere near as good as Chuchino's banner and I made them match horribly. >___<

Sankari
December 13th, 2006, 04:12 PM
(Sorry for double posting.)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a124/xoxFallen_Angelxox/PassionSanctuary/Sankariavatar.png
Sankari (http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a124/xoxFallen_Angelxox/PassionSanctuary/Sankariavatar.png)

... *cringe* I apologize if it didn't came out the way you wanted to...!
;__; I notice that it's nowhere near as good as Chuchino's banner and I made them match horribly. >___<Nonsense, Natsu! I love it dearly~<3

fallen_natsumixx
December 13th, 2006, 05:18 PM
Nonsense, Natsu! I love it dearly~<3

^_^ Thank you! I'm glad you like it; I was worried that you wouldn't.

... Now, you'll give credit, right? xP

Sankari
December 13th, 2006, 06:10 PM
^_^ Thank you! I'm glad you like it; I was worried that you wouldn't.

... Now, you'll give credit, right? xPMy brain...it's not working right at all this month ><;

flight
December 13th, 2006, 06:31 PM
*Wants to be added to Natsu's buddy list*

Anyway, hey Natsu. How are you? There's no other place here. I'm sorry if I'm spamming, but would you like a fanclub or something? XD

fallen_natsumixx
December 13th, 2006, 06:49 PM
*blink* Well... um... eh, if you're up to making one for me...

You see, I'm scared that no one else will join, thus humiliating me. xDD I'm not as popular as Chuchino since I'm... mean. D:

But onto Fallen [Natsumi]'s Buddy List you'll go since you've realized my awesomeness. :P

*sock'd* o.o I kid, I kid.

Sankari
December 13th, 2006, 06:52 PM
*blink* Well... um... eh, if you're up to making one for me...

You see, I'm scared that no one else will join, thus humiliating me. xDD I'm not as popular as Chuchino since I'm... mean. D:

But onto Fallen [Natsumi]'s Buddy List you'll go since you've realized my awesomeness. :P

*sock'd* o.o I kid, I kid.
Eh...I had a fan club for about a week. Only two people joined D:

Popularity isn't that important. People only make fanclubs to the people who post incessantly. I, for one, am not an incessant poster xP An neither are you. Well...you post more than me xD

fallen_natsumixx
December 13th, 2006, 06:59 PM
Is it when you and me have never spoken to each other before?

... Yeah, it mostly likely was. I would've joined it! ... But then again, I don't join fan clubs anymore. Even if they're for the characters I adore. Like Inuzuka Kiba... Demyx... Axel... Kairi... um... CLOUD! And... Leon... and... yeah.

I don't really care about popularity that much [but I will start freaking out if I'm like... ya know... 'zomg, u r a loozer!!1 get away from meh!'] but if only like... one person joined my fan club and they never post, it makes me feel special for being disliked for having an attitude yet it leaves a sad hollow feeling... like what I'm feeling right now since I've just checked my school grades on my school website. o.o

*frets about when reports come*

... I'm getting insanely off topic now, hm?

ShadowHero
December 13th, 2006, 07:06 PM
Chuchino, I didn't know you were an uber at Photoshop. 0_o

= Request time please. ^^ I'd like a matching avatar and banner if possible.;
Here is the image: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pictures/anime/anime231.jpg
I guess you could make a ground typed theme. I absolutely adore Phanpy so you can suprise me with whatever it says. Thanks. =D

fallen_natsumixx
December 13th, 2006, 07:10 PM
... *ultimate glare*

FILL. OUT. THE. FORMS.

... PLEASE.

... *walks off into bathroom and lets out a loud scream*

*returns* WHAT DID I TELL YOU!? If you want Natsu to stay happy, YOU FOLLOW THE RULES.

EDIT:

Wait a minute... oh. Yeah.

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED.

Does ANYBODY, ANBODY AT ALL READ THE FIRST POST?

flight
December 13th, 2006, 07:16 PM
... *ultimate glare*

FILL. OUT. THE. FLIPPIN'. FORMS.

... PLEASE.

... *walks off into bathroom and lets out a loud scream*

*returns* WHAT DID I TELL YOU!? If you want Natsu to stay happy, YOU FOLLOW THE DAMN RULES.

Wow. So there's the big temper. How about kicking all the n00bs that don't follows the rules out of here?

fallen_natsumixx
December 13th, 2006, 07:19 PM
Haha, yes. Natsu's evil temper has returned. *twitch*

Deep breath... take deep breaths...

Hm... I keep forgetting that every time a member who requests breaks a rule, they get a three day banned and it keeps adding up every time they break them... maybe I should start enlisting that rule...

Okay, if the next member breaks a rule, that rule will now be enforced.

The only reason why I let ShadowHero off the hook is because s/he is friends with Chuchino. *shakes fist angrily* Must. Punch. Something.

Chuchino
December 13th, 2006, 08:45 PM
Dun worry everyone.. I'll have everything all set really soon ^^;;

I'd like to ask something? When you give images, PLEASE take into consideration their size and whatnot, since sometimes the quality of the image effects how long it takes me to make something >_<;; I hate whining, but a few requests have taken me a monsterous amount of time due to the size of it.

So if you can (this isn't directed at anyone in particular, by the way) please please PLEASE help me out and give me something less difficult to use? ^^;; I'm SO sorry about complaining, alot of difficult requests leave me a pile of sludge on the floor x_x;;

SH, you'll be able to request again when the shop opens, kay?

fallen_natsumixx
December 14th, 2006, 03:20 PM
Yeah, that's SPAM. Delete post. NOW.

flight
December 14th, 2006, 03:27 PM
..........Someone didn't read the rules. Delete your post, immediatly. Or I will be forced to ban you from shop. Natsu isn't feeling so well. And if you want Natsu to stay happy, then follow the rules

Nobody wants to catch me on a bad day. Seriously

Okay..forget what I said...except the spam part...

fallen_natsumixx
December 14th, 2006, 03:32 PM
*le nod* It might not seem like SPAM to most people and, maybe, Chuchi but it is to me. =/

And what really amuses me is that everyone thinks this shop is only Chuchino's when I was the one who even made this thread. xDDD

EDIT:

Okay, Pokechamp_888, it seems kinda pointless to delete your post (My bad. I apologize.) so you don't have to but DON'T do this again.
-___-

Chuchino
December 14th, 2006, 08:12 PM
And what really amuses and annoys me is that everyone thinks this shop is only Chuchino's when I was the one who even made this thread. xDDD

I consider it completely your shop o_o;; I'm simply the pushy intruder who bothers people with my slowness and spammy posts xB

But seriously guys, put it this way: Fallen made the shop (look underneath the thread title, or at the first post), so please show a little bit of appreciation and call it her shop, not mine ^^- Or you could call it BOTH of our shop, but that hardly seems fair. She was the one who convinced me to take requests x3

parallelzero
December 14th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Er... I've recieved multiple complaints about this thread now. fallen_natsumixx, you need to chill out. Giving a compliment about her work is no justification to accuse him of spamming, despite whatever your rules define as such. Not to mention some of your rules make little sense, such as the spam one. I don't see justification for giving your friends the right to 'spam' in this thread.

But, whatever. You guys need to control your tempers over stupid things. Calm down, and don't treat the members unfairly because they didn't follow one, insignificant rule. Especially when it comes to complimenting ones work. If I get any more complaints, I may have to take further action.

fallen_natsumixx
December 14th, 2006, 08:32 PM
*sigh* I apologize then. I'm really sorry to those I've hurt... my temper can really get the best of me. >__< I need to go clean up the rules a bit.

Chuchino
December 14th, 2006, 08:37 PM
Er... I've recieved multiple complaints about this thread now. fallen_natsumixx, you need to chill out. Giving a compliment about her work is no justification to accuse him of spamming, despite whatever your rules define as such. Not to mention some of your rules make little sense, such as the spam one. I don't see justification for giving your friends the right to 'spam' in this thread.

But, whatever. You guys need to control your tempers over stupid things. Calm down, and don't treat the members unfairly because they didn't follow one, insignificant rule. Especially when it comes to complimenting ones work. If I get any more complaints, I may have to take further action.

I'm sorry about that! I'm just as at fault as anyone else, so I apologize.

I don't see complimentary posts as spam, as long as it doesn't invalidate anyone. So yeah.. we'll keep the hypocritical spammage to a minimum. I'm completely sorry to anyone who's been upset because of any of my actions; I didn't mean to be a hypocrite, and I honestly didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.

Sorry to bother you, Origin. Conversations will be taken elsewhere. =P

fallen_natsumixx
December 14th, 2006, 08:43 PM
Nah Chuchi, you did nothing wrong. xD

Seriously, I let my temper REALLY get the best of me. o.o I'll try and control it from now on.

EDIT:

Blergh, that was off-topic. >__< Sorry, won't happen again.

Pokechamp_888
December 14th, 2006, 08:59 PM
Okay, Pokechamp_888, it seems kinda pointless to delete your post (My bad. I apologize.) so you don't have to but DON'T do this again.
-___-
Ugh.......i already deleted it. Srry about spamming in your shop.....i won't do it again

fallen_natsumixx
December 14th, 2006, 09:03 PM
Pokechamp_888: No, I'm the one who's sorry. You really didn't do anything wrong and I just went all "GR" on you. I'm sorry.

ShadowHero
December 14th, 2006, 09:46 PM
Alright, I'm not sure if this is against to rules to backseat mod since I've seen nothing about it but; (Natsu please don't attack me XD), but after being a admin for so long let me clear some things up for you.

1. This is a request shop, not a OMG I"M SO SORRY I SPAMMED IN YOUR SHOP!
2. Honestly, I missed the closed thing, but please keep in mind that these people have more important stuff to do mabye anyways. So BE PACIENT.
3. Again, please keep in mind about your specs. Keep everything simple and clean (XD KH reference) and you can get your image faster and quicker. Everyone just take a chill pill and be pacient.

Oh also, think to yourself, "is this a request, or a spam post?" All other conversations should be considered into a PM or MSN/whatever.

Lavabyle
December 18th, 2006, 04:53 PM
^.^ Hey guys, i haven't posted for a while now, catching up with the anime and manga ^_~
I've been gone a week and been replaced by a new mini mod xDDDDDDDDD
Anyways, hows it going guys? Natsu you seem to have added quite few ppl to your elite friends list xD
Just stoppind by to reawaken rotting threads xD

On Topic: Well um, do we even need to do this on topic thing anymore? xD

See ya 'round ;3

Forest Grovyle
December 19th, 2006, 02:58 AM
Keep things on-topic, guys. :) If there is nothing to say it's best not to post at all until there is - otherwise this can be counted as spam.

--FG