PDA

View Full Version : Make up your own rumor!

Pages : 1 [2]

Satkun
October 16th, 2004, 03:44 PM
Okay here is super funny one that i just came up with;
In celadon city stand in front of the hotel and save then move your starter pokemon to the 4 place in your party and walk 2 stps to the right then 4 steps left then 2 steps right and enter the hotel. Go to the owner and press a the game will glitch and you start a convo wit him like this: (You=a, Him=b)
A: Hello
B: Que?
A: I said hello
A: HeLo
A: Look Team Rockets Comin
A: Wasssssssup
A: i wanna stay here
A: I wanna give you $100000
B: Okay

lol

Amy-chan
October 16th, 2004, 03:51 PM
pika-mew:Excuse me for being repetitive but SOMEONE ANSWER US!!!!!!!!!!!
Gabe:MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lalalalallalalalalalalhahahahahahahhahahahhahhaahahhahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

AdamHays
October 16th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Charizrd eats Ashs' arm.This is fun.

Amy-chan
October 16th, 2004, 03:58 PM
pika-mew: Doesn't anyone get the message here?
Gabe:MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SBaby
October 17th, 2004, 06:13 PM
Note: These aren't really rumors, they are more like cliches but they probably could still fit here... Alot of these go hand-in-hand too...

1: Max is going to turn evil and suddenly find a new inner strength that will enable him to wipe out the other people with a wave of his hand.

2: The twenty-third Generation Ash will still look and act exactly the same as he does now.

3: Team Rocket, Magma, and Aqua ALL have Main Bases that are equipped with conveniently located, easy-to-operate self-destruct-mechanisms.

4: Somewhere in the last Season of Pokemon, Ash will make a stupid decision, and everyone else will have to remind him of all they've been through to return him back to normal.

5: Likewise, there will be a Flashback Episode (There ALWAYS is in Animes) somewhere toward the climax of the series detailing how everyone got to where they are now. The following episode after that will involve a major plot twist that includes the Main Villain showing up and the situation getting ten times worse in the show.

6: The Main Villain will be an Ancient Evil that was sealed away by the greatest Trainers and Scientists of centuries past. However, once said Villain breaks free, a small group of fairly inexperienced Trainers will be able to destroy it once and for all.

7: When things really start falling apart, Jessie, James and Meowth will be the first to jump ship and turn good. Sadly, they'll be as useless to the main characters as they were to Giovanni.

8: The final battle with the Main Villain will take no less than 5 full episodes. This may even go as high as 10 if the Villain has multiple forms.

9: All of the Legendary Pokemon will band together and attempt to kill the Main Villain, and seem to get the upper hand. But, the Villain will then say that he was only using a third of his power and start using his full power, easily crushing the Legendaries as a result, and forcing Ash and Pikachu to fight him.

10: Somewhere in the second half of this 'Final Battle', Ash's Pikachu will undergo a startling transformation and become a new Legendary Pokemon. After this happens, the Main Villain will no longer be a challenge to Ash and Pikachu.

11: Even though the Main Villain was able to destroy the Legendary Pokemon, as well as 90% of the world, the main characters will somehow come up with a way to undo the damage and make it seem as if no 'Final Battle' had ever taken place.

12: All of the female characters are going to end up fighting each other over who gets to marry Ash.

StarWHO!?
October 18th, 2004, 11:40 PM
Here's a good rumor for all u fother fomo's who play pokeman

IF U PLAY FIRST POEKMAN RED!!! CIRCLE ISLAND 1, catch 189 pikachu's, name the 189'th pikachu pikajew, HE WILL BECOME UBER SAUCE ELITEMO! His name "youareallfagsforplayinpokeman"

espeon and umbreon
October 19th, 2004, 12:18 AM
If you press A button 10 times on pokemon emerald your character become gay.

Pincushion
October 19th, 2004, 03:35 AM
^Thats abit Unsutable, anyway

My rumor ahh um When Watching Pokemon, they suck you up into Pokemonworld (could happen)!

SBaby
October 19th, 2004, 10:03 AM
Here's some individual rumors.

1: Jirachi is made of the softest Steel in the universe, which is why so many people think he's cuddly.

2: MewTwo is going to end up joining Batman, as they are now both night vigilantes. As a corollary, no member of the Justice League will EVER dare to give him orders, or yell at him. Yeah, Giovanni tried that... It didn't work too well...

3: Speaking of DC characters, Giovanni was trained by Lex Luther, which explains his seemingly infinite supply of money.

4: The twenty-third generation Ash will have a twenty-third generation Jessie, James, and Meowth STILL stalking him to capture Pikachu.

5: Muk was originally going to be the 'poo' Pokemon...

6: Squirtle is STILL the sickest Pokemon name ever conceived... Think about this one for a second...

Rocket Executive
October 19th, 2004, 11:15 AM
Um...I heard that there was supposed to be a Pokemon called MewAlso, and different clone of mew. How lame... :sleeping:

Scyther
October 19th, 2004, 11:21 AM
i heard that soon in a hack coming out there will be a pokemon's called Dark Mewtwo & Light Mewtwo*points to avatar

espeon and umbreon
October 19th, 2004, 12:43 PM
Hmm... Username there's lot of bad or wrong rumors in this thread.
Ash will become 100 when the pokemon are finished.

Amy-chan
October 19th, 2004, 01:20 PM
Sorry about Gabriel's behavior(thank goodness he's gone now.). What he was trying to say was what did you think of our rumor but,like with everything he says,he didn't give a straight answer. :\

SBaby
October 19th, 2004, 03:02 PM
1: MewTwo and Mew are going to do a Fusion and become MewThree.

2: The Moon has EVERYTHING to do with the destiny of our heroes.

3: Pikachu is going to turn evil for at least one episode at some point in Advanced Generation. And sure enough, he'll find the familiar inner strength that will enable him to wipe out the rest of the party in an instant.

4: An evil witch created Celebi out of a celery stick and some bee wings.

5: Some Pokemon actually do 'Poke' people.

Sunflorazumarill
October 23rd, 2004, 09:03 AM
I have some good ones! After watching "My Five Wives", Brock comes up with an idea to have as many girls as he wants! That is to move to one of those Mormon communties and have as many wives as he desires!

James will at one point become posessed by the ghost of Rick James. He'll then go up to Meowth and say to him "What did the five fingers say to the face?!" Meowth then says "What are you talkin'...", James then will go "SLAP! (slaps Meowth) I'm Rick James, *****!"

Erika and Jessie will have a fight to the death! They use their Pokmon against each other, and I don't mean their Pokmon! Erika will at one point suffer poisoning from Seviper's Poison Tail and Jessie will become Poisoned from Victreebel's Toxic attack. Jessie ends up dying from her poison, but Erika packed Blood Serum just in case to cure herself of Seviper's poison. She then goes off to where Brock is to be one of his wives.

Misty and May get into a fight over who gets to marry Ash. When they find out that Ash is going to marry Sakura, Misty and May decide to work together to kill both of them. They however fail and are both sent to prison for attempted murder.

Flannery and Winona get into a fight, which ends with Flannery setting Winona on fire. Flannery then tricks Winona to taking her to the hot springs to douse her off, but actually takes Winona up to the top of Mt. Chimney, where she then pushes Winona into the volcano. Flannery will of course say to everyone that Winona fell in.

deathbyalice
October 23rd, 2004, 09:06 AM
Deoxys can be caught in the Dungeon, after you have captured MewTwo... I like this one.

SBaby
October 23rd, 2004, 09:19 AM
To Esp and Umb: This is SUPPOSED to be a PARODY rumor thread. That means that anything goes as far as rumors are concerned.

Back on topic, I have a few that are new.

1: Skitty can plug its tail into an outlet and its teeth light up.

2: If Brock and a girl EVER ACTUALLY try to go out, something unexpected will interrupt their dates every single time.

3: Ash will NEVER catch or see ALL Pokemon in the world, because every time he comes close, they discover a new region with hundreds of new ones.

4: Pokemon will outlive the Dragonball Series in terms of length. (Its already getting there...)

5: The kids from Goonies would make excellent Pokemon Trainers.

6: Team Rocket will NEVER attack the hero in the games while he is in a Hotel Room. Think about it: The screen fades, the peaceful going-to-sleep music, then suddenly... BOOM!! Game Over!

7: The 'Special Agent' from Mewtwo Returns will return and, yes, fall in love with Ash.

Mikemiester24
April 5th, 2007, 02:55 AM
Lugia and Mewtwo will have sex and lugia will give birth to a new pokemon called angel mew.

May and ash will have sex on the next movie

and ash will become gay

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 5th, 2007, 03:31 AM
Misty will give her bike to charmander. Charmander gets angry for the present and uses ember on her

Pazuzu
April 5th, 2007, 03:36 AM
Do not revive threads that are older than a month, please. This one was even older than 3 years! xx;

~closed~