PDA

View Full Version : Make up your own rumor!

Pages : [1] 2

Fire Master
September 6th, 2003, 02:17 PM
Make up a rumor that is not real.

Ash will never relase any of his pokemon (he never has )

tyranitar0000
September 6th, 2003, 03:20 PM
All Ash's Pokemon will beat him up because he never has them evolve.

Fire Master
September 7th, 2003, 02:43 AM
Team Rocket will show Pikachu a Thunderstone and Pikachu goes with them so he can be a Raichu.

homeofmew
September 7th, 2003, 01:37 PM
Lorelli is really Jessies Mom, and Bruno Is Jessies Dad.
Maddam Rocket is really Giovannis Sister.
Lorelli worked for team rocket, and while looking for Mew.. she got knocked out, but got saved by a seel.

Fire Master
September 7th, 2003, 04:21 PM
Misty will one day become the greates Bug pokemon Trainer.

KLS
September 7th, 2003, 06:58 PM
Misty will one day become the greates Bug pokemon Trainer.
wat's the point?
while im at it
his squirtle will come back and hydro pump him for releasing him

mewthree9000
September 7th, 2003, 11:13 PM
Ash and Misty get married and have a kid named Mish lol! :D

Fire Master
September 8th, 2003, 02:05 PM
lol!

Um...
Brock will one day meet the uglyist girl on the earth and then never think about girls again...

Amoblaz
September 9th, 2003, 08:43 AM
ash will catch a Groudon and kyogre and trades pikachu for a Rayzuaza ^_^ LOL

Arcanine
September 9th, 2003, 08:55 AM
Misty: becomes the TR boss.
Pikachu: eats a worm.
Brock: gets a water Pokemon.
Ash: well lets just say he had a run in with a fast moving car XD.

Tsukushi-chan
September 9th, 2003, 04:43 PM
Misty: becomes the TR boss.
Pikachu: eats a worm.
Brock: gets a water Pokemon.
Ash: well lets just say he had a run in with a fast moving car XD.

I thought Brock does have a water type(well, I think he does in AG. o.O; ).
Pikachu eating a worm is funny. XD Don't ask me why, but that really struck me as funny.

Here's one (it's terrible I know, but oh well.)....

Ash liked dressing as a girl so much, he decided to get a sex change when he got older. XB

Rift
September 10th, 2003, 06:07 PM
Brock askes Misty on a date
Pikachu has a baby Pichu
and Gary grows a beard! ^_^;

Kairi
September 10th, 2003, 07:14 PM
Both Haruka and Misty will travel with Ash and Brock. XP

(Yes, Brock has Mudkip in AG).

Tonu
September 10th, 2003, 08:54 PM
in Pokmon R/S....

...when launch (83th) in Mospeed City fails, go to the white rock. Press A
....wild Jirachi (lv. 50) appeared. When you catch Jirachi go to
MT. Pyre with your Jirachi and there is Deoxys (Lv. 70) but
it only battles againts your Jirachi...

Rift
September 12th, 2003, 06:46 PM
oh! i have a new rumor!!! Pikachu gets eaten by a block of cheese in the 7th season!!! :D

Omega-Brendan
September 13th, 2003, 07:43 PM
Things that will never happen in Pokemon.

Ash Kills Giovanni and then Giovanni takes off his ditto msak and says "I am ur Father" and he gets his hand cut off.

Misty Opens a Bug Gym.

You(In GS) ask Bugsy on a date and then Bugsy will say that ur gay

Tsu's Fad becomes real and Brock becomes a gurl asking boys on a date.

Brock Opens his eyes.

G-LANCE
September 14th, 2003, 02:46 AM
Misty falls in love with Falkner because both their pokemon suck against electric types.

Ash becomes homeless after pikachu leaves him along with his other pokemon.

innocent_fox
September 14th, 2003, 10:46 AM
ash gets hit by a steam roller and pikachu goes to gary and squishes him with a steam roller and the pokemon show will get new and better charicters

DragonTrainer
September 14th, 2003, 01:34 PM
Misty will give away all her pokemon.

Greed
September 15th, 2003, 02:12 PM
Misty falls in love with Falkner because both their pokemon suck against electric types.

Ash becomes homeless after pikachu leaves him along with his other pokemon.
Misty gets her head chopped out by a mysterious girl.

Ash decides to go gay and asks out Falkner but he kicks his @$$.

CaRtOON *me* marries Lance and Steven and next morning I wake up in bed with both of them by my side. XD

Eminem goes to Jhoto with Hailie and he gets an Tyranitar while Hailie gets Igglybuff.

Clair and Steven go out and Lance gets pissed off.

Greed
September 15th, 2003, 02:30 PM
*Runs off and kidnaps Lance pic again* Hee hee hee hee! XD Why am I just so hopeless to be with Lance? O.o;;

DragonTrainer
September 15th, 2003, 04:12 PM
All of Ash's pokemon will suddenly evolve and join team rocket.

Timbjerr
September 15th, 2003, 05:41 PM
Brock's Brother(the one he gave his pokemon to) appears in Hoenn as an apprentice to Roxanne and joins the group replacing Masato...

Shinin
September 16th, 2003, 10:20 AM
In Red talk to a female person 1000 times. The female person will strip

DragonTrainer
September 17th, 2003, 04:01 PM
Brock will steal all of ash's and misty's pokemon and runs off.

SapphireDewgong
September 17th, 2003, 04:10 PM
May is actually a member of Team Aqua who will catch Kyogre and drown the whole world! :P

mewthree9000
September 18th, 2003, 02:10 AM
DID YOU KNOW THEY R MAKING A GREEN VERSION FOR GBA????They said it would be realesed in october of this year and it will include MEWTHREE AND MEWFOUR CAN YOU BELEAVE IT??!!!They realeased beta screens take a look!

Note these r only beta and alpha screenshots may be chaged upon realease...

Sun_the_Groudon
September 18th, 2003, 03:06 PM
MEWs a boy! With TWO heads! :chinese:

knives
September 18th, 2003, 08:51 PM
All Ash's Pokemon will beat him up because he never has them evolve.

......... That does not even make sense.

Rift
September 19th, 2003, 08:10 PM
Ya it does! i would if he never had me evolve, or give me away... id give him a black eye and a bloody nose! :badsmile:

knives
September 19th, 2003, 09:49 PM
Brock will steal all of ash's and misty's pokemon and runs off.

Ash will catch a Kyorge and trade it for a mudkip.

lol

Sun_the_Groudon
September 20th, 2003, 07:41 AM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dead:

Fire Master
September 20th, 2003, 01:45 PM
^ Spam

Anyways

Ash will get a Master Ball and use it on a Magikarp!!!

Rift
September 20th, 2003, 06:17 PM
Misty will get a Super-Mega-Master Ball and use it on a Beedrill! ^_^;

Iveechan
September 22nd, 2003, 10:17 PM
Ash will win the Pokemon League challenge and retire.

charmander,eleon,zard
September 23rd, 2003, 01:25 AM
you all r idiotts

monkeys
hahaa

Arcanine
September 23rd, 2003, 04:15 AM
you all r idiotts

monkeys
hahaa
charmander,eleon,zard you just got a warning (your very lucky I dont ban you now) for saying that.

Rift
September 23rd, 2003, 03:20 PM
you all r idiotts

monkeys
hahaaTahts not nice to say! i am suprised Arcanine dont ban you right now *throws a natu at charmander,eleon,zard*

Sturm
September 24th, 2003, 12:25 AM
umm.....
what about...
*Mewtwo has a Md.Tank in his own house*
*Misty is married with bug*
*Brock is married with boy*
*Pikachu in cartoon really want to evolve and love Ash from begining*
I think it was really stupid...

tyranitar0000
September 25th, 2003, 03:14 PM
......... That does not even make sense.

I said that because Ash's Pokemon never evolve (well only Caterpie and Charmander did, enough said)

Sudowoodo_prince
September 26th, 2003, 05:35 PM
There's a rumor going around about the new pokemon game called 'poop'
With the new element of pokemon introduced being: 'poop'

Poop has high attack and defense.
The basic poop element is weak against water, electric, psychic, and ghost.
The basic poop element is strong against rock,ground, and flying.
Super effective against normal.
Ghost cannot touch poop, and poop cannot touch ghost, so you're most likely to get a draw between them, except for the case of ghost/poop, which cannot touch itself, so ghost/poop types may explode.

the starters will be
Babygreen - poop/water
Classicbrown - poop/grass
and chillipepperpoop - poop/fire

And, the new move called 'poop catapult' for the legendary poop type,
poopolia. I suggest applying quick attack to any of the pokemon.

The gyms are much more tougher, especially with the first gym being strong against all poop types- the flying type. I suggest using chillipepperpoop and his fartonfire technique, which lowers all, and all flying moves dissapear.

But for the other ones, get a t.m from the kid on route 203, which is to the left of the first gym. If you picked Babygreen, he'll give you poop-bubble (T.M 89)
If you picked classicbrown, he'll give you grassypoop. (T.M 92)
And if you picked chillipepperpoop, he'll give you quickpoop, let your pokemon hold it, and it's speed goes up. teach it, and your pokemon will explode.

Anyway, if you beat the first gym leader, your pokemon will most likely evolve and learn

Your rival will, no matter what,will cream you, with creamypoop and it's whipped-cream-blow-off attack.

Trust me, don't even bother going to his house. The walls there are covered with poop. He's known as the poopslayer1 a.k.a. p.s.one.
The only thing you can use to beat him is beating the kid on route 203,
who has the pokemon 'peanutbutterpoop' and then the area will be added to your pokedex of where the pokemon is, for only peanutbutterpoop can beat creamypoop.

Oh yeah, and you meet Tracey, Misty, Gligar man, and Mewtwo.
Their pokemon have been reduced to poop, so you have to find a potion to restore the poop to it's natural form. (For Mewtwo, he has been reduced to poop) Not to mention the enemies, with their poochiepoop.

Well, that's enough toilet-humour. I'll end it off with a screenshot.

...That's odd...I don't think it's attached. Never mind.

Rift
September 26th, 2003, 08:41 PM
That was hilarious!!! that was the best Pokemon joke iv heard in a while! oh, i think you forgot a couple of the poopy Pokemon ^_^ :

Hershysquirts poop/water type can turn into water and slide under your opponent and give him the powerful attack: Great Brown Waterfall

Cornypoop poop/grass type- has the power to launch Corn cobs at opponents

Prairedoger poop/ground type- Has the power to go under ground and POP up under the opponent, but he cant stop himself from going back in and back out, adn back in and back out...

Sudowoodo_prince
September 27th, 2003, 05:02 PM
LoL! Someone could probably do a hack of that, or make a fake video clip.
Now all we need is a new feature...A poop-holder?(Toilet?)

I got the idea of 'poop' version from some place probably on the whole other side of the pokemon part of the web. Someone was saying he heard a rumor about a new pokemon version called poop. But that was back in November last year, I think.

Rift
September 27th, 2003, 05:21 PM
the idea of a "poop" Pokemon is still very funny! we should tell Nintendo or Gamefreak to make tat kind of Pokemon! ^_^;

Sudowoodo_prince
September 30th, 2003, 01:49 PM
Yeah, I guess it is funny. ^_^;

Hmm...Can anyone get an even more insane rumour?!?

Rift
September 30th, 2003, 03:00 PM
I can think of a couple...but id be banned for sayin em! ^_^;

tyranitar0000
October 1st, 2003, 03:01 PM
Catch a Labyba in Gold, trade to Silver and back, it'll morph into a ?? and will eat your game.

As for Pokemon Poop... o_O

Cayenne's Legend
October 2nd, 2003, 05:11 AM
:D :D Ash wins a bike at the Hoenn leaque and Misty destroys hit :D

Lanceiscool
October 2nd, 2003, 05:35 AM
Find Missingno in Ruby and Sapphaire by catching all 200 odd pokemon, then by going to the top of the sky pillar and using dig. This will obliterate your game, making it imposible to save again.

tyranitar0000
October 3rd, 2003, 11:14 AM
:D :D Ash wins a bike at the Hoenn leaque and Misty destroys hit :D

Misty's old bike is at the garbage dump, and just before it gets smashed, a Gastly possesses it and runs over Misty. XD

pokemaster
October 10th, 2003, 03:59 PM
I live im massachusets but I can tell you the only thing ash can catch in the first 8 pokemon shows is a tailow! he sucks and he even had trouble beating it his pikachu couldn't barly beat a pokemon it's good against! Brock had to use his fortress to save ash from a terrible horrible scary taillow!

Rift
October 11th, 2003, 01:50 PM
*dies of laughter* OMG! tats funy! ash getting beat up by a lil' ol' tailow! geez hes a bad trainer!

tyranitar0000
October 13th, 2003, 03:50 AM
I live im massachusets but I can tell you the only thing ash can catch in the first 8 pokemon shows is a tailow! he sucks and he even had trouble beating it his pikachu couldn't barly beat a pokemon it's good against! Brock had to use his fortress to save ash from a terrible horrible scary taillow!

wow........ i never knew ash was a loser -_-;

psonefreak
October 13th, 2003, 05:01 PM
hmm.. I can think of some, but I bet I'd get banned for them! LoL... ummmm

the next movie will be set 15 years in the future and ash is planning on marrying misty but they have to give up being trainers to get a marraige liscense so they give up on true love to keep their pokemon

pokemaster
October 13th, 2003, 05:39 PM
yeah! i have the first 8 pokemon epasodes of pokemon advanced on cd. i saw ash catch that tailow and his pikachu didn't do a bit of damage! but I like may, she started the whole thing, cause she was hungry and there was no food and her brother got a box of chocolate bars but there was only one, the tailow ate it, and pikachu shoked it and nothing happend.

p.s I like livin' in newton,massachussets,u.s and having the first 8 epasods! it's fun! but ut might spoil the first 8 epasodes when they reach american t.v

Sudowoodo_prince
October 13th, 2003, 09:49 PM
pokemaster: I live im massachusets but I can tell you the only thing ash can catch in the first 8 pokemon shows is a tailow! he sucks and he even had trouble beating it his pikachu couldn't barly beat a pokemon it's good against! Brock had to use his fortress to save ash from a terrible horrible scary taillow!

tyranitar0000: wow........ i never knew ash was a loser -_-

Okay...Enough Ash bashing...It's not his fault. His fate is chosen by...THE WRITERS!!! Even though it would be logical that Pikachu would easily beat Taillow...Hey, Pikachu only recovered from that disease or sickness thing recently when the battle came, right? Anyway, we should probably go back on topic.

PokeFreak Andrew
October 19th, 2003, 07:21 AM
Brock opens his eyes, revealing his hypnotic powers and hypnotyses every girl he meets into marrying him and then sends them to conquer the world with Lv.2 Magikarps and ends up destroying the universe!!!!!

That's after Charizard listens to Ash, Team Rocket steals Pikachu (and gives it to the Boss, who promotes them to Janitor), Ash saves Pallet Town from the Revolt of the Mr.Mimes(who got mad because of their name), winning 1,000,000,000,000 Pokedollars, and giving Misty a bike. They then realize that all these events symbol the apocalypze! Hahahahahahaha!!!.....I'll stop now.

Ali(mika_umbreon)
October 21st, 2003, 05:13 PM
I READ THE LAST SCRIPT I SWEAR!!!(Note: This is extremely perverted and is (c) somebody else. I REPEAT: I did NOT write this and don't claim to.Exept for the End. I wrote that.)

*Removed for sexuality

Dragon Man
October 27th, 2003, 02:49 PM
Brock opens his eyes and a pokeball comes out of each one. The pokeballs open and Ronald McDonald and The Tellytubbies come out and beat up Ash with a pepsi bottle because Ash likes coke. Then Ash sends out Pikachu who drinks the pepsi and everyone betrays Ash. Then Ash falls into a TR trap and lives happily ever after. Wow that was stupid but I enjoyed making it.

Evil Latias
November 9th, 2003, 07:29 AM
If you use Rayquaza in a battle exactly 103 times, then talk to Prof Birch 10 times, then the next pokemon you encounter will be... MEWTWO!!!!!!

Matrix Treecko
November 15th, 2003, 06:19 PM
Hi,everybody!I'm CaRtOOn's brother.I thought up of one stupid rumor!(Ahem!)

"Ash ketchum goes down on the Dictionary as..DORK!!"
Heh,heh,heh.....is it funny? PLEASE TELL ME ITS FUNNY!!! >.<; *Turns to ashes*

Rift
November 15th, 2003, 10:42 PM
Hey Ali! (or Mika Umbreon) i think what you posted was a little inapropriote, i mean there are some young kids on these forums you know! im not a mod or anything but please I dont appreciate thoses kinds of posts...

Well in 10 years theres gonna be a new land called "Shinko-Linko" and the only Pokemon you can catch there are Magikarp and Feebas!!! :laugh:

Kairi
November 16th, 2003, 07:14 AM
Hey Ali! (or Mika Umbreon) i think what you posted was a little inapropriote, i mean there are some young kids on these forums you know! im not a mod or anything but please I dont appreciate thoses kinds of posts...

Well in 10 years theres gonna be a new land called "Shinko-Linko" and the only Pokemon you can catch there are Magikarp and Feebas!!! :laugh:

Wish you would have PM'd me about it. Come on people, when you see stuff like that, PM me! It's a great help.

Ali, try to refrain from sexuality on the boards. It's in the rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=1411).

punkie90
November 16th, 2003, 08:10 AM
ya, that story was a little odd! i almost threw up! who would wactch pokemon and hink of those naty things!

Rift
November 16th, 2003, 04:02 PM
Wish you would have PM'd me about it. Come on people, when you see stuff like that, PM me! It's a great help.

Ali, try to refrain from sexuality on the boards. It's in the rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=1411).sorry Kairi i wasnt thinkin about PMin you about it, next time ill PM you if anythings up! :classic: *puts on a cape and flies into a wall*

Ali(mika_umbreon)
November 18th, 2003, 08:10 AM

Ali, try to refrain from sexuality on the boards. It's in the rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=1411).

Sorry. I'll never post in the rumors section again! Promise!

YAS1
December 2nd, 2003, 06:06 PM
How to get the Ruby stone in Pokmon Ruby:
1. Have all legendarys in your roster, including Latios and Groudon.
2. Go to the Winstrate's house in the route above Mauville City.
3. Go to the Winstrate's son, then talk to him.
4. He will say, "Hey! You've got all legendarys? Wow! Well, I've been keeping this rare stone I found in Route 119. You can have it, since you have all legendarys!"
5. It will say, "You recieved the Ruby Stone!"

The Ruby stone will evolve all pokmon, including Jirachi!!

ji_ji_rachi
December 8th, 2003, 04:47 PM
Team Rocket will beat Ash.

ji_ji_rachi
December 8th, 2003, 04:51 PM
Sorta embarasin but here we go....How do yo get those little pictures in the top left corner of the post?

Sudowoodo_prince
December 21st, 2003, 10:17 PM
Okay, you must read the instructions one by one, and do the step as soon as you read it.

1. turn on your gameboy. start a new game on pokemon silver.
When you are asked the time, say 1.00 a.m.
Make sure it is 4 pm in real life. When asked your name, go to 'new name'
and name yourself 'steve' If your name is Steve, name yourself 'betty'

2. listen to the radio 100 times. DO NOT GO DOWNSTAIRS!!!!
On the 100th time, you will hear the phanphy's cry!
Donphan will come and use rollout on you. Use the radio for self defense.
When you grab the radio, it will turn into a sword. Slay the Donphan.

3. The radio will turn into a Phanphy. use the t.v to smash it's head. In it's deceased head is a pokeball. grab it.

4. Go downstairs. Your mom will say 'the clock is wrong. Let me change it' She will change the clock then she'll notice your pokeball. She'll tell you to show it to Prof.Elm. Go to prof.elm. He'll say his usual stuff, but let you keep your pokeball as your first pokemon.

5. Now you can open your pokeball. It won't work. Talk to prof.elm, heal the ball, talk to prof.elm, then look in the rubbish bin. repeat this process 1000 times.

6. the pokeball will open, and in it will be a voltorb. you can throw it at something by pressing 'B' stand in front of prof.elm and push 'b'
Now you have 5 seconds before the voltorb explodes. Run out. If you managed to escape, the lab will explode behind you, and your rival will bump into you.

7. He won't talk to you. Smash your head against the screen until your head bleeds. now he'll talk. He'll give you a pokeball. The pokeball will contain Mew.
Then the gameboy will explode.

That's right, you did all that for NOTHING!! NNNNOOOTTTHHHIIINNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

How to catch spongebob.

On ruby/sapphire, gameshark to get dive. dive into a puddle after rain. It won't work. dive into the puddle 12 times, then a man will say
'stop that! You're an idiot, you know that? What kind of moron dives into a puddle?' Then he'll take you through the trees, and you can still use your menu at this time. While he is taking you, use your menu and go to 'pokedex' you will see a silhouette of Sponngebob. Then the man will say
'stop looking at your pokedex!' then you will come to a place with water in the middle. dive into the water. You are now in Bikini bottom. You can catch Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward, Mr.Krabs, and many other characters.

punkie90
December 22nd, 2003, 05:20 AM
heres one..

The only way you can get the 5th badg s to somehow beat the E4 first!

Arore
December 22nd, 2003, 07:20 AM
I READ THE LAST SCRIPT I SWEAR!!!(Note: This is extremely perverted and is (c) somebody else. I REPEAT: I did NOT write this and don't claim to.Exept for the End. I wrote that.)

*twitch* Eh... *twitch, twitch* Eh-heh... *falls over in shock* :paranoid: That is one creepy story...but funny! :laugh:

*Removed for abundant sexuality in the quote.

IceKitten
January 17th, 2004, 06:18 PM
Heres a really funny one:

In R/S, beat ur dad and he'll give u the Balance badge:laugh:

....wait a minute...

Yamichu
January 18th, 2004, 05:26 PM
How to get Supercalifragilisticicspialidoshish (sp?)

In G/S catch all of the pokemon including Celebi. Now put two male Charizards in the daycare and the old woman will turn into an old man and say "this is our secret...but we think we can trust you" he walks over to the other old man and kisses him.
Then he gives you the EVIL EGG.
Next go to Prof. Elm and give him the EVIL EGG. He will say " Wow this will really help my-" then he drops the egg and starts running around in circles like a maniac.
Everyone in the game exept the daycare men will be doing the same thing. Go and talk to the daycare men and they will say "We have another secret for you! We are aliens and we only came here because we loooove you but now we've gotta go back to our home planet! Don't forget we looooooooove you!" And then they will teleport. Go outside and talk to each of your Charizards. Thay will see the egg and break in half and eat it. Then they do the fusion dance and explode. In thier place will be Supercalifragilistisicspialidoshish. Catch it and you will have the most powerfull pokemon in the WORLD!
And then it will come out of the game and EAT YOU UP!!!
Then it will destroy the world!

HORN!

Sudowoodo_prince
January 21st, 2004, 10:52 PM
okay, now that's extremely weird and hilarious.

Oh by the way, that one worked. Look out for that Supercalifragilisticicspialidoshish out to destroy the world now! Rofl!

According to unreliable sources, the 400th episode will be a 3-parter.
Here's a detailed sypnosis for the upcoming episode.
episode 400: writers get bored and resort to absurd humour...
Ash is about to enter the Houenn league, but before he can, Team Rocket comes dressed up in...KIWIFRUIT OUTFITS!!! They sing laxatives, laxatives, laxatives, so Ash'll get angry and throw out his pokemon. He throws them out only to find that the pokemon have been replaced with chibi team rocket kids. The kids beat up Ash, and while he's being beaten up, Team Rocket steals Pikachu. May and Brock fight off the kids. Suddenly Brock spots a pretty girl and goes to go flirt with her. With Brock distracted, the kids overpower May. Meanwhile, Masato has gone to put his internet hacking skills to the test. While Brock however tickles himself in an effort to impress the girl. The girl falls in love with Brock and says she'll get him dinner when
a Pikachu comes out of her mouth. To the stunning powers of pokemon nature, a Pikachu infact comes out of her mouth. She screams and shoves a ton of cranberry sauce up the Pikachu, causing it to explode. This sends a telepathic message to Ash's Pikachu. Suddenly Pikachu becomes...
SUPER PIKACHU!!!!! Super Pikachu sends Team Rocket to his home forest.
Team Rocket decided to stop being bad and became half Pikachu, half rocket.
But Ash is still being beaten up by the little kids. Super Pikachu uses his breath to stink the kids away. But Suddenly a monster attempts to destroy the city of townsville...not to mention Masato has hacked the U.S military computer, making a giant bomb they were going to fire at Iraq instead fires at
Houenn. On top of all that, Brock is about to be filled with cranberry sauce!

What will happen in episode 401, 'Cheaper humour by the dozen!'?!?!!?!??!?

Yamichu
January 22nd, 2004, 02:42 AM
Yeah, you'd better watch out for Supercalifragilisticicspialidoshish! And that episode is real to! ROLF! Ever heard of episode 123456789- "The True Personality of Togipie" ? I'll edit it in this post when I find it.

Anyway here's a rumor that REALLY works but no one belives!

How to get The Ledgandary Teletubies, Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Lala and Po in R/S!

First catch the following pokmon: Mewtwo, Celibi, Zapdos and Groudon.(some will be needed with a Gameshark but there is no code to get any of the Legandary Teletubies!

Have all of these Pokmon in your party and go to Prof. Birch. He will say "Wow these pokemon look similar to the ones in Televille... Here take this pass to take the "S.S Lovey-Dovey" ferry to Televille.
Go to the cave of Origin and where Groudon/Kyogre used to be is the S.S Lovey-Dovey!
Get abord and there will be people in love eveywhere.
Talk to the captian and he will say "Oh no I've lost my toilet! I hope he's not off getting lost somewhere..."
Go and find his toilet and bring it back to him.
He will say "oh thank you! I was sooooo worried about my toilet! I wouldn't have had anything to drink if it wern't for you!" he put his head in the toilet and drinks the water.
"Ah it looks like we've arrived!" he will say.
Get off and walk to The Sacred Television Stomach Temple.
Take one step in and there will be strange sound...
Look at your party and you will see Mewtwo changed into Tinky Winky, Celibi changed into Dipsy, Zapdos changed into Lala and Groudon changed into Po!
There attacks will be Super Television Gut Show-er(not shower) and The Eh-Oh of Death.
Return to Hoenn and show Prof. Elm.
Tinky Winky (the leader) will come out of it's pokeball and turn his guts inside out. And then all of the Ledgandary Teletubies will come out of the GBA and either turn your guts inside out or will kill you with The Eh-Oh of death.
They will also do the same to the rest of the world.
How do I know this? Well I'm really Tinky Winky in disguise...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YAY! I found it!

In episode 123456789- "The True Personality of Togepie" Ash and Misty are about to get married when Togepie comes and shoots everyone with its newly perchased Machine Gun!!! And then Togepie goes with Team Rocket and learns how to talk in Giovanie's voice and Team Rocket becomes the most infamous band of criminals EVER!!! Oh yeah they steal Pikachu and make it EVIL too.
Then Brock opens his eyes and says "Man before I opened mah eyes I thought Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy were cute! Sheesh!" *joins Team Rocket* "Jesee's the cute one!"
"Jesee's mine! Get you own girl!" says James.
*Togepie shoots them with it's Machine Gun*
"NOW BE GOOD OR I'LL SHOOT YOU MORE!" says Togepie giving them a "Bring back to life poition."
"I'm marrying Jesee so you two can marry each other instead!" said Togepie.
"I love you Brock!"
"I love you James!"
*They get Married*
"Let's go and have our wedding Togepie!" said Jesee.
"Pika! What about me?" askes Pikachu.
"I'll Marry you Pikachu!" says Meowth.
"Okay!!!" says Pikachu.
*They get married and the series ends*

I added the ending to the story though! Aren't I great at making up stuff?

~HORN!

Shinin
January 22nd, 2004, 01:45 PM
BILL in R/S!
Have your only pokemon in ur party a L:100 mew with Surf, Hydro Pump, Waterfall and Transform. Go to the PC person and mew will transform into the PC person, except naked! The real PC person will turn into Bill and bill will kill you.
YAAAY!

Yamichu
January 22nd, 2004, 02:09 PM
How to make your charecter do a Poo in R/S!

Go and get 1000000000000000000000000000 Berieis and go to Prof. Birch he will say "Oh my! What alot of berries! Lets have tea party!" after the tea party he will say "Man, I think I'm constapaited!" and he's assistant will bring in a toilet. Prof. Birch will do a poo in the toilet and then he will say "Go ahead you can use it whenever you want!"
Then go on the toilet and press A and you will do a poo!

~HORN!

Shinin
January 23rd, 2004, 03:56 AM
MAKE BIRCH GO CRAZY!
Use a gameshark to get 99 of every TM. Go to burch and he will take 98 of each of them and swallow them all. He'll go mad and Firey Icey Lightningy Grassy Loud Watery Hyper Beam you. You'll either survive or die. If you survive, Birch will make a ray appear and put you in it and you will die!

IceKitten
January 23rd, 2004, 05:42 PM
BILL in R/S!
Have your only pokemon in ur party a L:100 mew with Surf, Hydro Pump, Waterfall and Transform. Go to the PC person and mew will transform into the PC person, except naked! The real PC person will turn into Bill and bill will kill you.
YAAAY!
It didn't work:'(
j/k I never tried it:laugh:

Yamichu
January 23rd, 2004, 06:01 PM
How to make Birch eat everyone in R/S

Teach all of your pokmon Crunch with a gameshark and go to Birch.
He will say "Ooooooh! Your pokmon and I have so much alike" then he will be crawling around on the floor like a dog and go and eat his assistant.
Birch will follow you everywhere you go and if you talk to him while standing in front of a person he will eat them too. He will also do the same to Tvs ect.
But if you go and find Brendan and make Birch eat him Birch will transform into a white dog and if you find May he will turn into a red dog which can still eat people.
To make Birch regurgitate eaten people and stuff push both B+A at the same time and list of people and objects will appear. Select the person/object that you want him to regurgitate and he will.

lol. Try that one Tig! :D

~HORN!

Shinin
January 24th, 2004, 04:21 PM
nice one

SURF THE WEB in RS!!!
Go to birch with Blaziken the only pkmn u have in ur party. Now go to ur rival with Blaziken the only pokemon in ur party. Ur rival will make u use the computer. They'll make u only be able to go on playboy.com!!!!

Yamichu
January 24th, 2004, 06:08 PM
Thanks!
Yours is cool...
Here's mine...
How to get Magigod in G/S/C

First realese all of your pokmon exept one. Then catch 386 Magicarp. Then realse the pokmon you kept.
Now go to Elm and he will say "wow you must love Magicarp! Here have some Nestle Magicarp Noodles!"
After he gives you the noodles give them to one of the of the Magicarp in your party.
Now go to Cerulean and talk to Misty. She will say "Oh you must really looooooove Magicarp if you released all of your other pokmon for them!"
Then go out of her Gym and it will blow up. In it's place will be MAGIGOD!!!!!!!!!!! Press A at Magigod and he will want the noodles. Give them to him and he'll be your pokmon. Don't give them to him and he'll come out off tvs, computers, gameboys ect. and come out and eat any person it lays its eyes on.
Magigod's only attack is MEGA SUPERCALIFRAGILISTCICPIALLYDOSHISH SPLASH!
And it will kill any pokmon in one hit with out fail.

~HORN!

The Overlord
January 24th, 2004, 11:44 PM
How to change pikachu into motorcycle in Ruby and Sapphire

First have a pikachu in your party as the first pokemon go to the bike shop and switch to mach bike ride down cycling rode 10 times with out stopping than got to Lilycove city a man in the shop will ask you if you wanna buy wheels there 500$ you get um use them on pikachu and put TM extremespeed on him or her make him hold the machbike poof you have the motorpika!

IceKitten
January 25th, 2004, 11:31 AM
nice one

SURF THE WEB in RS!!!
Go to birch with Blaziken the only pkmn u have in ur party. Now go to ur rival with Blaziken the only pokemon in ur party. Ur rival will make u use the computer. They'll make u only be able to go on playboy.com!!!!
It worked!!! It worked!!!

O_O

coll, there's affiliates X_X

Pokemaster10000
January 25th, 2004, 02:05 PM
Try this one...

Get the tm thief and teach it to a pokemon. Then battle a trainer using only the pokemon that knows thief two times. On the third try, use thief on thier final pokemon. This time thief steals all of their pokemon. Officer Jenny will appear. Then you will have to run away from her before she catches and battles you. You will be safe if you use fly or hid in your secret base. The stolen pokemon will be in your pc. :D

Yamichu
January 25th, 2004, 02:08 PM
Try this one...

Get the tm thief and teach it to a pokemon. Then battle a trainer using only the pokemon that knows thief two times. On the third try, use thief on thier final pokemon. This time thief steals all of their pokemon. Officer Jenny will appear. Then you will have to run away from her before she catches and battles you. You will be safe if you use fly or hid in your secret base. The stolen pokemon will be in your pc. :D

Ooooooooooooo! It workies! I have a Walerein! And Officer Jenny is after me! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

To get the Bug badge in G/S/C beat Whitney.

~HORN!

IceKitten
January 26th, 2004, 11:19 AM
Try this one...

It worked!

I have:

Cacturne
Sharpedo
Mightyena

albatrosstrevelyan
January 26th, 2004, 12:01 PM
supercalafragilistic expealadoscious (that is how you spell it). If you stick your finger up your nose you get money fom the aliens and then you can be rich off of stuff

Shinin
February 4th, 2004, 04:51 PM
Holy crap that really works? Holy crap!

*fire bug*
February 4th, 2004, 05:41 PM
ok that was suprising but i would still love to see those kids beating up ash. ;) ok in one of the episodes pikachu will get glasses and it will finally be able to see what a loser ash is and shock ash. after being shocked ash will turn into fried chicken and all his pokemon will eat him :) happy ending!

Red_Lugia9090
February 4th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Talk to Prof. Birch 10000000000000 times and he will say:
Stop talking to me!!! Here!!! now go do something else!!!!
then you will get a message that says:
(Insert your name here) recieved Mew!!!!!!!

Pokemaster10000
February 4th, 2004, 07:07 PM
In Gold, Silver and Crystal Version you can do this.

Get 5 water pokemon and a Mew that knows surf. Then battle Misty. Using those pokemon with water attacks only. <(That was the hard part).Right after you beat her press start immediately. She will say that she is impressed and she will follow you around just like Pikachu in Yellow Version.

JoWood
February 5th, 2004, 05:27 AM
This is fake cheat for pokemon gold & silver. But pokemonelite2k was acting like it was real:

First beat the Elite 4, fly to Mt.Silver and beat Ash. Then fly to your hometown and go down two, and back up three into the ur house. And it says ur mom will be standing by the front door. And you battle her. She's suppose to have a 5 legendaries birds. And after that go east to the grass fields(after u beat her) and Celebi will appears. :laugh:

But it don't work tried it a million times. (unless I'm doin somethin wrong)

Pokemaster10000
February 5th, 2004, 02:17 PM
This is fake cheat for pokemon gold & silver. But pokemonelite2k was acting like it was real:

First beat the Elite 4, fly to Mt.Silver and beat Ash. Then fly to your hometown and go down two, and back up three into the ur house. And it says ur mom will be standing by the front door. And you battle her. She's suppose to have a 5 legendaries birds. And after that go east to the grass fields(after u beat her) and Celebi will appears. :laugh:

But it don't work tried it a million times. (unless I'm doin somethin wrong)

well duh...

Here's one for G/S/C.
When you first start the game, there is a lady that blocks you from going into the grass if you didn't get your starter pokeon. Talk to her 500 times and she will say that you are very persistent. She will then give you an egg. Walk for 5 steps and the egg will hatch and a question mark will come out. Give it the nickname for a pokemon you want. Then you will get that pokemon at lv5. NOTE- if you did not give the egg a name you will get a pokemon at random. The best part is that you can still get your starter pokemon from Pro. Elm.

Shinin
February 5th, 2004, 03:43 PM
GET ANCIENT MAGIKARP & GO TO HOENN!!! in g/s/c
OK get 5 level 100 magikarp and 1 level 100 gyarados which should be last in ur party. Now talk to ur mom. She'll say "You suck you magikarp lover! I'm not your mom anymore!" and she'll leave. Now talk to prof. elm and he'll say "aaah! fish! get them away, get them away!!!" and run away. Now go to red's mom and she'll say "mmm... fish..." and take 4 of ur magikarp and eat them! then she'll say "urrrgh... i don't feel so good..." and die. You'll then bury her under a floorboard. Then you'll find her credit card. Now go to prof. oak and he'll say "aaah! the fish are back to get me! i knew they'd be back!!! hey, is that a visa? i'll give u the deed of town & the sheriff badge if you give me that!" now choose yes and pause. go to "sheriff controls" and coose "shoot oak." you'll shoot him, bury him under a floorboard and take the card. Now go to bill and he'll say "gimme the card and the deed and the badge and the pokemon and i'll give u an ancient magikarp and a hoenn boat ticket!" say yes and he'll give u an ancient magikarp at level 100 with hydro cannon, hydro pump, crunch and body slam and a hoenn boat ticket. Now go to the vermillion port and go to hoenn. Beat the pokemon league and Steven will give u his metagross and bash you all the way back to johto. CHANGES: ur mom, reds mom, oak and elm are gone

Wings
February 5th, 2004, 04:11 PM
all games

If your party consists of all legendary pokemon you can get a pokemon with the level to the max-1000000000.then you train with it for 1 day,then it will evolve into a bird of all the 3 legendary birds-fire,ice,and thunder/lighting.then if you fly back to your home town and talk to your mom-she gives u an egg.then if u walk out of your house and fly to the elite 4 the egg will hatch and and the pokemon that comes out of it is called Tushu-it looks alot like a pikachu but it has blue fur,red eyes,and a lighting bolt on it's forhead.

-Wings

Pokemaster10000
February 6th, 2004, 04:05 PM
I tried it.
Mine turned into a Margicarp instead. LOL

Red_Lugia9090
February 6th, 2004, 07:11 PM
Get Flychu!!!!

In G/S/C, get 1000 pikachu with a game shark. Have nothing but Pikachu in your party. Then go to Elm and he will say
Wow you must love Pikachu! Here!
and the screen will say
[Your name here] recieved ???
Take the item that Elm gave you and use it on the first Pikachu in your party. The pikachu will evolve and become ???.
If you look at its stats, It will have a glitchy picture and All of its stats will be ???.
Take it to the name rater and change its name to Flychu.
Its picture will clear up and it will look like a Pikachu with raichu's tail and feathers for ears. It will also have wings. All of its stats Will be at 100.
Its attacks are
wing attack
thundershock
thunder wave and
quick attack.
you can teach it any TM or HM, like Mew.
there you have it! your Flychu!

Pokemaster10000
February 6th, 2004, 07:28 PM
Get Flychu!!!!

In G/S/C, get 1000 pikachu with a game shark. Have nothing but Pikachu in your party. Then go to Elm and he will say
Wow you must love Pikachu! Here!
and the screen will say
[Your name here] recieved ???
Take the item that Elm gave you and use it on the first Pikachu in your party. The pikachu will evolve and become ???.
If you look at its stats, It will have a glitchy picture and All of its stats will be ???.
Take it to the name rater and change its name to Flychu.
Its picture will clear up and it will look like a Pikachu with raichu's tail and feathers for ears. It will also have wings. All of its stats Will be at 100.
Its attacks are
wing attack
thundershock
thunder wave and
quick attack.
you can teach it any TM or HM, like Mew.
there you have it! your Flychu!

This time I got a surfing Pikachu instead.

Red_Lugia9090
February 6th, 2004, 07:52 PM
What?!?!?!?!?!
When I tried it It gave me flychu
you must have done something wrong

Pokemaster10000
February 6th, 2004, 07:58 PM
*Tries it again*
Aww. Now I got a Zapdos. :P

Red_Lugia9090
February 7th, 2004, 09:04 AM
hmmmm...
maybe it differs for each game...

Pokemaster10000
February 7th, 2004, 11:54 AM
hmmmm...
maybe it differs for each game...

Might be.

Here's another rumor for anyone to try in R/S.
It only works if you didn't beat the elite four yet.
Get 50 premier balls and then beat the elite four for the first time. After that you will be back at your room go downstairs and watch the tv. Then go outside into the grass. A Latios or Latias will appear. You can catch it automatically by using only a premier ball.

Jirachi
February 9th, 2004, 03:47 AM
Defeat the champion in R/S and get Beldum... Oh yeah, I forgot.

Eternal Night
February 9th, 2004, 04:16 AM
Ok i think i got one.
Ash and May get together then Misty find out. Misty then tracks them(Ash and May) down and tell Ash the truth about how she feels.

Red_Lugia9090
February 10th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Defeat the champion in R/S and get Beldum... Oh yeah, I forgot.

Did'ja know that that one's actually TRUE??????

Pokemaster10000
February 10th, 2004, 06:34 PM
Did'ja know that that one's actually TRUE??????

Well duh.. I think he knows that... does he?

Cassie-chan
February 10th, 2004, 06:59 PM
talk to all the gem leaders 120 times each. talk to mom 20 times. tell oak he is your hero. he'll give you ERTYER. :laugh:

Red_Lugia9090
February 11th, 2004, 03:19 PM
talk to all the gem leaders 120 times each. talk to mom 20 times. tell oak he is your hero. he'll give you ERTYER. :laugh:

A WHAT??????

Pokemaster10000
February 11th, 2004, 03:27 PM
A WHAT??????

An ERTYER... But what is that???

Cassie-chan
February 11th, 2004, 09:23 PM
An ERTYER... But what is that???

Something I made up.

Red_Lugia9090
February 12th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Hey, Try this one!
In R/B/Y, fly to celadon city and talk to the president of silf co. 1000000000000000 times. he will get very annoyed and kick you out of the building. Now you can't visit the building anymore until you've beaten the elite four! :D

Pokemaster10000
February 12th, 2004, 03:47 PM
And try this one in R/B,

Talk to any team rocket members 100 times and they will say" you bother me too much sonny boy now go off." ANd then he will give you a robber's disguise. Go to your house inside.. Then use the robber's disguise snd your mom will come holding a knife and then kill you..

Shinin
February 22nd, 2004, 03:37 PM
HAVE MERCY!!! IT'S ONLY A DISGUISE!!! DON'T KILL ME, MOM!!!

In R/B/Y, beat Giovanni and don't talk to him a second time because he'll disappear if you do. Now beat the elite 4 10 times in a row without going to any town or city except Palette Town. Then go to the Viridian Gym and talk to Giovanni. He'll tell you to get lost and give you 99 of each TM, 99 of each item, and every key item.

another one

in R/S, beat the Elite 4 10 times in a row without going to any town or city except Littleroot Town and Ever Grande City. Then buy 99 Hyper Beam TMs and talk to Prof. Cozmo or Prof. Birch. If you talk to Prof. Cozmo, he'll take the Hyper Beam TMs and make a Space Shuttle that brings you to the moon. On the moon, there will be a shrine where you can heal your pokemon and there is 2 Master Balls. In Lunar Tunnel, where you can catch both Lunatone and Solrock, a Level 100 Mew lies at the end of the tunnel. In another tunnel, the Solar Tunnel, where Lunatone and Solrock are also found, there is a Level 100 Celebi at the end of it. The Lunatone and Solrock are all level 65-75. If you talk to Prof. Birch, he'll make an airplane with the Hyper Beam TMs that takes you to the island Croto. On the island, there is a small bed of leaves where you can heal your pokemon and 2 master balls. In Dark Forest, you can find Scizor and Porygon2. At the end of the forest, there is a Celebi at level 100. In Steel Tunnel, you can find Steelix and Porygon2. At the end of the tunnel, there is a Jirachi at level 100. The Steelix, Scizor, and Porygon2 are all levels 65-75. After one of them, do the same thing except win 150 wins in the Battle Tower. After beating both of them, go to the top of Mt. Pyre. The 2 people who were there will be on the ground to the right. Talk to the guy. He'll die and say that his wife already died. Then the ghost elite 4 person will come and then Giovanni and Archie if ur playing Sapphire and Maxie if ur playing Ruby. U'll then go into a 2-on-2 battle with them. You'll be paired up with the ghost elite 4 person. Archie has a level 75 Sharpedo, Mantine, Wailord, and Gyarados; Maxie has a level 75 Camerupt, Houndoom, Blaziken and Typhlosion; and Giovanni has a level 80 Rhydon, Nidoking, Nidoqueen and Persian. After you beat them, they will say that they killed the people and disappear. Then the elite 4 ghost trainer will take the people and leave. Go to the white pedestal and take the red and blue orbs. A hole will appear where the white pedestal was. Go down and take the master ball. If ur playing Ruby, a Kyogre will be there. If ur playing Sapphire, a Groudon will be there. After catching either one, you will get the Legend Scale. Talk to Birch and he'll give you the Luxury Ticket. Wait a day and go to a port. The SS Anne will be there. Ride it to Kanto. Kanto is connected to Johto.

Voice_of_the_forest
February 22nd, 2004, 06:42 PM
pokemon shows will end forever in a year! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O! you wanted fake rumors?! jk lol

Pokemaster10000
February 22nd, 2004, 07:10 PM
HAVE MERCY!!! IT'S ONLY A DISGUISE!!! DON'T KILL ME, MOM!!!

In R/B/Y, beat Giovanni and don't talk to him a second time because he'll disappear if you do. Now beat the elite 4 10 times in a row without going to any town or city except Palette Town. Then go to the Viridian Gym and talk to Giovanni. He'll tell you to get lost and give you 99 of each TM, 99 of each item, and every key item.

another one

in R/S, beat the Elite 4 10 times in a row without going to any town or city except Littleroot Town and Ever Grande City. Then buy 99 Hyper Beam TMs and talk to Prof. Cozmo or Prof. Birch. If you talk to Prof. Cozmo, he'll take the Hyper Beam TMs and make a Space Shuttle that brings you to the moon. On the moon, there will be a shrine where you can heal your pokemon and there is 2 Master Balls. In Lunar Tunnel, where you can catch both Lunatone and Solrock, a Level 100 Mew lies at the end of the tunnel. In another tunnel, the Solar Tunnel, where Lunatone and Solrock are also found, there is a Level 100 Celebi at the end of it. The Lunatone and Solrock are all level 65-75. If you talk to Prof. Birch, he'll make an airplane with the Hyper Beam TMs that takes you to the island Croto. On the island, there is a small bed of leaves where you can heal your pokemon and 2 master balls. In Dark Forest, you can find Scizor and Porygon2. At the end of the forest, there is a Celebi at level 100. In Steel Tunnel, you can find Steelix and Porygon2. At the end of the tunnel, there is a Jirachi at level 100. The Steelix, Scizor, and Porygon2 are all levels 65-75. After one of them, do the same thing except win 150 wins in the Battle Tower. After beating both of them, go to the top of Mt. Pyre. The 2 people who were there will be on the ground to the right. Talk to the guy. He'll die and say that his wife already died. Then the ghost elite 4 person will come and then Giovanni and Archie if ur playing Sapphire and Maxie if ur playing Ruby. U'll then go into a 2-on-2 battle with them. You'll be paired up with the ghost elite 4 person. Archie has a level 75 Sharpedo, Mantine, Wailord, and Gyarados; Maxie has a level 75 Camerupt, Houndoom, Blaziken and Typhlosion; and Giovanni has a level 80 Rhydon, Nidoking, Nidoqueen and Persian. After you beat them, they will say that they killed the people and disappear. Then the elite 4 ghost trainer will take the people and leave. Go to the white pedestal and take the red and blue orbs. A hole will appear where the white pedestal was. Go down and take the master ball. If ur playing Ruby, a Kyogre will be there. If ur playing Sapphire, a Groudon will be there. After catching either one, you will get the Legend Scale. Talk to Birch and he'll give you the Luxury Ticket. Wait a day and go to a port. The SS Anne will be there. Ride it to Kanto. Kanto is connected to Johto.

Wow, that was long. :P

Raichu
February 22nd, 2004, 08:00 PM
Oh, that rumor was great, laughed my head off!

Shinin
February 23rd, 2004, 04:57 PM
talk to birch 1 billion times and he will have a duel with guns with you. you will always lose. then you get to play the game as a ghost. all pokemon will be afraid of you and catch themselves for you and no trainers except the elite 4 will battle you and all the gym leaders will give you all the badges.

Yami_Charizard
February 23rd, 2004, 05:16 PM
Here is a rumor I started. In a few years Pokemon will go high-tech and it will be one of the most top-run businesses out. But it's just something I came up with. But if you want to trick your friends, tell them I told you that. Later, your friend and pal Yami!

Mac2492
February 23rd, 2004, 05:39 PM
I like Shinin4000's!!! I wish it were real...

Voice_of_the_forest
February 23rd, 2004, 07:56 PM
My friend told me a really stupid rumor. He said that if you beat the battle tower at level 100s, you will get a silver shield (which protects your pokemon from damage for 10 battles) and beatit 100 times to get a gold dhield (which protects your pokemon from all damage and effects forever). It's not true!!!!! So don't waste your time. I wasted a year of air becuase i lauged so hard at the rumor.

Red_Lugia9090
February 25th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Let me see... Oh, Yeah!
In R/S, Beat the elite four 1000000000 times. Prof. Birch will come and say, I'm getting tired of this... and he will give you a Southern ticket. Wait a day and then go to the port in Lilycove City. The ss.tidal will not be there, but a new ship called the ss. Southern will. The lady in the front will explain that the ship came out of nowhere and will ask you to come aboard and investigate. You have no choice. As soon as you come aboard, the ship will take you to Southern Island and when you get off, it will leave you there! The only way to get back to Hoenn is to fly back to lilycove. When you get back, talk to the lady in the port and she will say, What??? You ACTUALLY made it back?!?!?!?!? DIE!!!!! She will kill you and you have to start the game all over again.

Pokemaster10000
February 25th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Let me see... Oh, Yeah!
In R/S, Beat the elite four 1000000000 times. Prof. Birch will come and say, I'm getting tired of this... and he will give you a Southern ticket. Wait a day and then go to the port in Lilycove City. The ss.tidal will not be there, but a new ship called the ss. Southern will. The lady in the front will explain that the ship came out of nowhere and will ask you to come aboard and investigate. You have no choice. As soon as you come aboard, the ship will take you to Southern Island and when you get off, it will leave you there! The only way to get back to Hoenn is to fly back to lilycove. When you get back, talk to the lady in the port and she will say, What??? You ACTUALLY made it back?!?!?!?!? DIE!!!!! She will kill you and you have to start the game all over again.

*gasps* that's horrible.
But could you kill the lady first. :P

Duke R
February 26th, 2004, 04:41 AM
Pichu evolves into Plusle if has the ability Minus.
Pichu evolves into Minun if has the ability Plus.
Togepi evolves into Togetic, then, Togetic evolves into Latios/Latias/Latins.
Misdreavus evolves if have the ability Magnet Pull, then, if you have Dusclops (eyeless), Banette (mouthless), and the Misdreavus's Evolution (earless), you go to the H ell, where you can find Sneasel (Ice Heart), Houndoom (H ell's Fire), Absol (Souless) and the Mightyena's Evolution (H ell Beast).
If you put the Stardust in a pendant, and then put the pendant in Eevee, it will evolve into Flareon if is Cool, into Jolteon if is Tough, into Espeon if is Cute, into Vaporeon if is Beauty, into Vineon if is Smart, and into Umbreon if is Happy.
Kangaskhan is female, and Kinaskhan is male, like Yang and Yin, Kinaskhan is the baby that you see in Kangaskhan's pouch. He is a Baby, like Remoraid and Mantine, and all the babies turns adult after 3 years.
-
I said H ell not like an offensive word.

Pokemaster10000
February 29th, 2004, 07:29 AM
Pichu evolves into Plusle if has the ability Minus.
Pichu evolves into Minun if has the ability Plus.
Togepi evolves into Togetic, then, Togetic evolves into Latios/Latias/Latins.
Misdreavus evolves if have the ability Magnet Pull, then, if you have Dusclops (eyeless), Banette (mouthless), and the Misdreavus's Evolution (earless), you go to the H ell, where you can find Sneasel (Ice Heart), Houndoom (H ell's Fire), Absol (Souless) and the Mightyena's Evolution (H ell Beast).
If you put the Stardust in a pendant, and then put the pendant in Eevee, it will evolve into Flareon if is Cool, into Jolteon if is Tough, into Espeon if is Cute, into Vaporeon if is Beauty, into Vineon if is Smart, and into Umbreon if is Happy.
Kangaskhan is female, and Kinaskhan is male, like Yang and Yin, Kinaskhan is the baby that you see in Kangaskhan's pouch. He is a Baby, like Remoraid and Mantine, and all the babies turns adult after 3 years.

I said H ell not like an offensive word.

*nod* Logical Rumors.... :P

Shinin
March 6th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Get Vineon, Rockeon and Aireon in FR/LG/R/S!
To get Vineon, get an Eevee really mad at you buy feeding it bitter items. Then get it to Level 50 and give it a Leaf Stone. It will evolve into Vineon. To get Aireon, give it a Moon Stone. To get Rockeon, get it to be really happy again before it's level 100.

MudkipMistress
March 6th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Here's something:

Get an Igglybuff and make it real mad at you by making it faint and junk. Then, at L55 it'll still evolve into Jigglypuff. Then, when the Jigglypuff's L70 and it likes you alot, it'll evolve into Kirby! lol

Manta
March 7th, 2004, 11:14 AM
Yeah, Well... Uh...

How To Catch Me -

I Am A Swampling. ^-^ This Is A Real Cheat Of How To Catch Me!
It Is Very Freaky... O_________O'
It Works On Any And Every Pokemon Game! (Well, GB Ones Anyway)
Go Talk To Your Mom EXACTLY 999,999,999 Times. All Your Pokemon MUST Be Full Health No Status Conditions. You Can't Have Any Eggs With You.
Oh, And Talk To Her 1,000,000,000 Times And You Game Will Lock Forever. So Don't!
Then Go And Fight ONE Wild Pokemon, But It Has To Be On Route 18(R/B/Y), 35 (g/s/c) Or 119(R/S).
Your Game Cartridge Will Melt If You Encounter Any Battles/Talk To Anyone/Walk Into Anything/Ride Your Bike/Use Fly/Cut The Grass Down. Because Of An Overloady Type Thingle.
Once You Have Encountered ONE Random Pokemon On The Route, Then You Have To run Away.
Instead Of The 'Made It Away Safley'/'Can't Escape!' Message, It Will Say 'OH NOOOOOOOOOoooooooo......' Getting smaller and smaller.
Then Weird Colours Appear On The Screen. Turn Your Gameboy Over And Wait For An Hour EXACTLY.
If You Watch The Pretty Swirls, You Will Have A Brain Hemmorage.
So Don't.
After EXACTLY An Hour, The Game Will Unfreeze For 5 SECONDS.
Press (A)(A)[select](B)(B) For R/B/Y, (A)(A)(B)(B)(B) For G/S/C And [start][select](A)(B)(A) For R/S.
If You Don't Do It In Those Five Seconds, You Will Have To Wait For Two Hours Exactly. Miss That, Wait For Three Hours. Miss That, Wait For Four Hours (and so on)
Once You Have Un-Frozen It, Go And Talk To Your Mom 37 Times. Then Use Fly To Get To Day Care. Talk To The Day Care Man, Who Will Be Standing Outside. He Will Give You The PRETTY EGG.
YES Even In R/B/Y
Fly Back Home And Talk To Mom. She Replies 'No Dear, I Can't Look After That Egg. Its Very Pretty Though! I Wonder What It Will Hatch into?' Talk Again. She Will Say 'NO! I Will NOT Look After The Egg For You!'
So Talk To Her Again. She Says 'Look, I've Told You Twice, I'M TOO BUSY!!!' She Will Then Put Her Hands Over Her Ears And Every Time You Talk To Her She Just Says 'NO!'
Do This 193 Times And She Will Say 'OK! I'll Look After Your STUPID EGG! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!'
She Then Kicks You (literally) Out Of The Door, But You Will Be In A Swamp.If You Take One Step Forwards/Left/Right, The Game Boy Will Explode. Just Walk Back Inside Your House.
Exept Its A Hut Now. And A Little Swampling Me Is In There! He Will Offer You Some Stew. Say Yes And Your Head Will Explode. Don't Ask Me Why, I Think My Cooking Is Quite Nice!
So Say No. Then The Swampling Will Cry. So I Would If You Would Be Nasty And Not Eat My Stew....
Talk To Him 100 Times And He Will Say He Shall Forgive You If You Go And Get More Ingredients For His Stew. He Give You A List And Shoos You From The Front Door.
Your Character Will Get A Little ! Above Their Head.
You (real Life) Will Feel The Floor Shaking And The Floor Will Go All Gooey. Tentacles Will Rise From The Ground And Wrap Around Your Ankles And Pull You Under The Ground. You Will Die. Yes, In Real Life! So, As Soon As The Little ! Appears, Run Back Inside The Swamplings House.
Swampling Asks You If You Have All The Ingredients. Say Yes (You Don't By The Way) And Swampling Says 'LIAR!' And A Little Message Says Swampling Used Hyper Beam. Press Any Button And A Hyper Beam Comes Out Of Your Screen And Blows You Up.
Instead, Say No. Swampling Will Be Angry You Haven't Got The Ingredients Because You Promised You Would.

'Wild Swampling Attacks!'

You Can Only Catch It If You Run Out Of Balls. Not Even Master Balls Catch Me! ^-^
Then A Pokeball Falls From A Tree And Catches Me!

I'll Leave You To Figure Out What To Do Now! All Your Pokemon Have Run Loose And Fallen Into The Bog And Drowned. The Level One Swampling Won't Obey You. Mwah!
And You Are Stuck In A Swamp.
LoL!
>=)

Mac2492
March 7th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Hahaha, that is really long and tiring. I'll make one.

HOW TO GET SURFING PIKACHU

To get a surfing pikachu, teach a pikachu surf! DUH!!! Hahahah. It's funny.

HOW TO GET BALLOON PIKACHU

The get a balloon pikachu, teach a pikachu fly! DUH!!! Hahaha. It's funny.

HOW TO GET DEAD PIKACHU

To get a dead pikachu, kill it! DUH!!! Hahaha. It's funny.

Yeah, these rumors really stink...

pokemontrainereric
March 9th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Ash's mom will cook a bad egg and give it to ash:shocked:

Ash will turn into the "GLITCH" and destroy everyone:badsmile:

Greed
March 16th, 2004, 11:52 AM
CaRtOON gets married to Lance and Steven ^-^ Then Morty and Falkner will marry (such a cute pairing *-*)

Azumarrils will kick Misty and eat her.

CaRtOON then marries Clair.

They both have a baby girl, BAM! The best story ever told. XD

*dies*

IceKitten
March 16th, 2004, 01:17 PM
Yours was more disturbing than Swamplings ._.

XD

Greed
March 17th, 2004, 11:29 AM
He he he.. I'm such a retard..! :B

XD

Let's see,

When your battling a gym leader, on the battle options, lick the screen three times, and BAM, a mystery "propose" option will appear.

If they refuse, they'll kill your pokemon.

If they agree, you'll kill their pokemon.

To get CaRtOON, battle Lance, Steven, and Clair. A little girl will appear inmediately and tell you some curse words, and you'll battle me O.o;; After you beat me, I'll cry for days saying I miss my play-people aka Lance, Steven, and Clair, and will cry I wanna go back to my beautiful wife, Clair xD

Ash will appear and eat you.

Lance will kill Ash.

Steven and Lance will fight eachother.

I will cry.

Any questions? =3

*dies*

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 17th, 2004, 11:47 AM
I have a rumor...ummmmmmm.......

Misty falls in love with Ash. They get married and have 5 kids.
Brock asks Ashs Mom to marry him, and Ash has a new Dad!
Lol, I just made that one up from the top of my head.

Dragon Mistress Guine
March 17th, 2004, 12:15 PM
My rumor,
I die in a freak accident but the Dragon Gods revive me so I can help save the world from the 'Shadow'.
Lance realises he can't live without me so in a dramatic sequence,as I stare up at the star filled skies, he embraces me in a kiss .
We marry have a son and live happily together on Tourmaline Island...
During this Lance kills Ash, Steven, and Prima-Karen vanishes....
Clair becomes our son's Godparent and lives happily with Mace the X-Dragon Hunter...

Greed
March 17th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Awwww! You took Lance, you evil evil person! xD And you killed Steven and Karen off too! XD

Anyways,

Karen kills Ash
Lance kills Misty
Will kills me
Steven kicks me *ooowww!*
Me and Clair have a second kid *another girl! xD*
Nobody knows how the heck me and Clair got a kid since we're both gals. O.o;;
Falkner and Bugsy are friends.
Misty hugs bugs.

*explodes*

Dragon Mistress Guine
March 17th, 2004, 05:12 PM
Yes, Lance is mine!I would be happy to knife fight for him!
I killed Steven because I hate him!Karen's not dead!She fell off a cliff....

Greed
March 20th, 2004, 12:28 PM
Let's see, making these is fun >D BTW, can you draw Lance? He's fun to draw, except I make him look like a psycho holding his cheating's wife's head, and blood all over him. Ooooh! I got it!!!!

Lance has a wife *don't worry, I'm not dissing you, Guine, its another gal, and be happy your not his wife on my rumor lol!*
She and him have a daughter, but she cheats on him, he cuts her head off in anger. The wife dies, and he continues to live in sorrow due to his love cheating on him.. Why am I so cruel to him??? ;-;

Anyways, Falkner and Bugsy turn into girls

Falkner: You idiot!!! Turn me back into a guy!
Bugsy: Yeah! Stupid idiot! *kicks me*
Me: Owwww!!!
Steven also turns into a girl!
Steven: Ohh... goddie... --;;;
I fall in love with Girl Steven, I ask him out and he says..

Steven: Are you kidding me?????!?! I'm a frickin' girl, you're also a girl!! I can't date you!!!
Me: Sure we can, ever heard of yuri pairings? xD

Steven pimp-slaps me, digs his hand inside my mouth, and takes out my guts. Above the screen it says "FATALITY" and Mortal Kombat theme plays. My blood and guts are all over the floor, and I revive.
Karen: WTF?!?!?! She's suppoused to be dead..
Me: Nu uh! I'm a cartoon! xD Btw, *starts flirting with Karen*
Karen: Stupid girl.. --;;

*dies*

Dragon Mistress Guine
March 20th, 2004, 01:18 PM
I'd never cheat on Lance, I love hims so...*Embraces-I embrace him a lot...*Celestia likes him too
Celestia: Yes, he is cute...

Dragon gods live upon earth in human form, Quetzati and Coatoki are brother and sister-Quetzati a huge multicoloured bird like dragon and Coatoki looks like a chinese temple lion with antlers/horns and is huge-
Coatoki has a brief encounter with Clair(Ewww, Sorry Clair, just remember your my favourite femme character!Go Clair!)
Mace gets angry at them and returns to his father to remain a dragon hunter and hopefully destroy Coatoki....
Talais(Mace's adopted sister)has an encounter with Lance, I get upset and kill myself...
He talks to my astro form, says it was to stop her from killing AY'enka and also anounces his love for me although he couldn't admit it before....
AY'enka revives me, I get together with Lance, we both help the Dragon Gods save the world from the 'Shadow', Talais falls from the diamond temple into the abyss, 'Shadow' is sealed within the dark diamond and all is well once more...
Lance and I marry shortly after, move to Tourmaline Island to guard the diamond and have a son who has the blood of the chosen one!(not Ash!He's dead!Yay!)...
I have no clue to what happens to Clair and Mace....I think he becomes good again or something...
Stupid story....

Greed
March 21st, 2004, 05:33 PM
Clair's hot *licks Clair*

Clair: Ewwww! Get your tongue off me!!!

Me: But I like you! You're squishy and fun to hug ^-^ Anyways, at least you won't cheat on Lance, Guine. I'm glad he's got a good gal. I'll just have to go with either Steven or Clair. Which one's better? =D

Steven: Please don't let her touch me..
Clair: Please don't let her touch me....

*both Clair and Steven look at eachother, jump at eachother, and start making out*

Me: O_______O;;; Darn, I guess they both like eachother.. I can't change that ^^;;;;

Anyways, more rumors..! =D

Clair divorces me and lives with Steven
Bugsy can switch into a girl =3
Falkner and Morty adopt a baby girl =3

That's it ^^;; Maybe I should make my Lance the Dudda pic into my avatar.. Hmmm.. >=D

*dies*

Dragon Mistress Guine
March 21st, 2004, 06:15 PM
Thank you, I guess Lance was lucky our Destinys were linked....
Clair and Steven?!!!No way...Clair is far too icy for that freak...
Mace, hmm, he's actually an idiot and Talais-I don't think Clair and Talais works really...
Talais is the evil version of Clair, I want them to have a cat fight sometime to see who wins(Go Clair kill Talais!-Sleeping with my man aiiaaa!)
Any Idea's on the name of our son?...

Manta
March 22nd, 2004, 10:00 AM
Yay I Disturbed People .______.`

Ash Will Tickle A Sleeping Charizard. Then The Charizard Farts At Him. Then He Dies. Pikachu Commits Suicide, Then Realises The Poke-Heaven And Human Heaven Are Not The Same Place So He Becomes A Ketchup Addict Again And Gets Thrown Out Of Heaven And Splats Onto Misty's Head. Misty Dies And Kills Pikachu. Brock Has A Nervous Breakdown And Marries A Jynx. They Have 59 Glorious Bouncy Pokemon That Chase After Nurse Joys And Officer Jennys. Then Brock Recovers And Realises What He Has Done And Throws The Jynx Off A Cliff. Meanwhile Ash Sits In Human Heaven Picking His Nose. Pikachu, However, Does Not Go To Heaven THIS Time... He Finds Out Misty Is The Devil!!! Ash Comes Back To Life After Eating A Magical Bogey And Marries Brock. They Have 59 Glorious Bouncy Freaks With Caps Who Chase After Nurse Joys And Officer Jennys. Brock Has Another Nervous Breakdown And Has An Affair With A Rock. Meanwhile Ash Is Feeling Very Depressed That His Husband Is Having An Affair So He Has An Affair With His Mum. Pikachu Manages To Kill Misty And Then Becomes The Devil. Meanwhile, At The Bottom Of A Cliff, The Jynx Explodes. Ash Realises The Error Of His Ways And Kills Himself. He Doesn't Go To Heaven Because He Cheated And Came To Life When He Should Be Dead. Ash Finds Out That... Pikachu Is The Devil!!! Ash Tells Him About His Magical Re-incarnation Bogeys So They Both Eat Ash's Magical Snot And Come Back To Life. Ash Proposes To Pikachu. Pikachu Accepts. But On Their Honeymoon, Ash Finds Out That Pikachu Is Cheating On Him. He Has Been Having An Affair With...

THE KETCHUP BOTTLE

To Be Continued...

Greed
March 22nd, 2004, 10:46 AM
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Actually I am big time supporter of weird pairings >D Actually, I think Steven needs an icy chick for him. ^^;; And people think I'm weird for supporting the Lance/Steven yaoi couple :3 Its so kawaii.

Anyways, more disturbing rumors..

There will be a mortal kombat verision of pokemon. >D
Lance will not have a dragonite XD
I will start liking Misty
Ash will like Clair
Brock will get laid =P
Oak will marry Ash's mum.

Remember. Those above are rumors. THEY ARE NOT TRUE =P

*dies*

Manta
March 22nd, 2004, 11:08 AM
They Arn't? Awwwww Man! *pouts*

mewbaby
March 23rd, 2004, 06:55 AM
there will be a mew three
misty will go out with ash :shocked:

Liger Zero
March 23rd, 2004, 09:06 AM
Get all the starters in GSC

Complete the Johto Region then go to Pallet Town with only your starter. Go up to Prof Oak, but do not chat to him. Instead walk back out of the lab. Complete the Kanto region and go to Prof Elm. Walk up to him and go heal your Pokemon. After this walk to Goldenrod City and chat to Bill. He will give you a Lv 50 Eevee. Repeat this cheat four times. Evolve all the Eevees into each evolution and go back to Prof Elm. He will give you a Unknown Pass if you give all the Eons to him. Go to the S.S Aqua and go to Orange Islands. When you get there Prof Oak will give you the two remaining starters at level fifty. However if you breed the starters you will get pokemon that are at level 5 with all of the females moves.

Manta
March 23rd, 2004, 09:13 AM
One Day, Somebody Will Madly Invent A Cheat To Get Every Ruby/Sapphire Pokemon At Level 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999 On Pokemon Blue, And It Will Work!

XP

Liger Zero
March 23rd, 2004, 09:15 AM
In the R/S manga Sapphire will go out on a date with Ruby but will then drag Ruby into the toilet. Later Sapphire gets arrested and Combusken gets confiscated by the Metropilan Police from Mario World

Manta
March 23rd, 2004, 09:21 AM
In the Future, There Will Be A All New Movie Called 'POKEMON MEETS THE SIMPSONS'

Ash And Friends Will Turn Yellow And Pikachu Is Finally The Right Colour.

Dragon Mistress Guine
March 23rd, 2004, 09:34 AM
Clair starts wearing nurses uniforms and turns green and travels through time...
Lance's hair starts to turn yellow and he starts collecting cards, occasionally murmering-"Red eyes black metal dragon"...then turns into a turtle...
Whats happening to them?!!!

Manta
March 23rd, 2004, 09:39 AM
OH! I Got One! Ash Will Wear A Hat And Start To Catch Pokemon And Will Be On TV And He Will Have A Pikachu That Sits On His Shoulder Like A Pikachu Parroty Thingle...

*turns on TV*

WAH???????

Dragon Mistress Guine
March 23rd, 2004, 09:48 AM
-and Clair also enjoys arresting people...
Brock chases Clair, she throws him into a dumpster then time warps into the 3D world-
"Aiaaa!...why am I so flat!!!I thought I had a great figure...."

Greed
March 23rd, 2004, 10:43 AM
Clair becomes the next Buffy the Vampire Slayer >D
Lance will kick Ash's butt XD
Misty will have a crush on Brock
All my favorite Yaoi pair will come together!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*dies*

Dragon Mistress Guine
March 23rd, 2004, 06:48 PM
Lance attempts to leave me for Yugi(he's turned into Joey and a ninja turtle)-"No, please don't leave...!"*bursts into tears*
Manga Lance beats up Yami...then returns to me-"Anime Lance is a #$*&!%# PRAT!I'll take you instead...Want to rule the world with me?!"
Me:Sure...Never hurts to attempt world domination....*almost dies in his embrace*
Clair returns from the real world and marries Yugi...
Anime Lance: Nooo, how could you Clair....*cries*
Clair: Shouldn't have left Guine!At least she has the better of you...
Lance thinks: *Hmmm, Clair in a nurses uniform....-shifty eyes-*
Clair: *Slaps Lance*You disgust me sometimes.....
-I'd never let this happen to my loves...;_;-

Liger Zero
March 25th, 2004, 09:34 AM
R/S cheats

How to get more playable characters

Complete the game three times with all the pokemon and then breed together a female Mudkip and a male Torchic then go back to the elite four and complete it with with party of Lv 100 Swellows then go to Prof Birch and save in front of him. Then start a new game. You can now play as Ash, Misty, Brock, Max, Naked May and Naked Brendan, Prof Ivy and Casey.

How to be a wrapist

If you do the Play as more characters cheat with the hidden characters you will be able to wrape people if you stand up to them and hit R and Select at the same time. If you wrape everyone you will get a black coulered trainer card

Greed
March 26th, 2004, 10:40 AM
Errr, actually I'm pretty sure Clair is Lance's sister.. O_O;; I don't think he'd get too in with her ^^;;;

Anyways.. more rumors..!

Yugi is awoken once again!
Manga Lance dominates the world and tears me to pieces. >D
My friend will stop having scary dreams of Lance
Steven will have a better voice in the TV show *they soooo frigged up his voice >_<;;*

*gets torn to pieces*

Eco-Mono
March 26th, 2004, 11:34 AM
Oooookay...

If nobody minds, I'm going to post a rumor in the original sense that this topic meant it...

TO GET THE ELUSIVE MIST STONE (Red/Blue only)
Yes, you've heard the shpiel against the fake Gameshark code. Yes, you've heard Hackers claiming that the Mist Stone is nowhere in the game. You know why nobody has found it yet? BECAUSE IT'S HIDDEN! See, GameFreak knew that hackers everywhere would find ways to deconstruct the game, and so they thought to put in one code, one way to get unheard-of amazing Pokemon, that nobody could ever find. It's hardcoded in such a way that the name is broken up and stored in several pieces, and the effect isn't in the same block as most items. Not only that, but it will just appear gibberish unless a certain number in memory is set right (it will only be set by doing the code). The only way I found out about this is that my uncle works for GameFreak and thought up the code himself. So here we go...

First, you need to have caught every Pokmon in the game except for Geodude. This is where many codes for finding "Pokgods" and "Mist Stone" go wrong, that they actually claim to REQUIRE Geodude when in fact you must NEVER have caught one (but must have every OTHER Pokmon in your Pokdex... yes, even Graveler and Golem). Then, once you have those 150 Pokmon (you need Mew too) get the following lineup in your party:
1) Articuno
2) Zapdos
3) Moltres
4) GASTLY
5) GASTLY
6) GASTLY
Then, go to Seafoam Islands. Explore inside, until you come to the place Articuno used to be. Keep walking back and forth on that island, until you fight a Geodude, the only Pokmon you do not have. Allow it to KO all of your Pokmon (just play Pokflute over and over). When you wake up, switch your Pokemon team to ONLY include one Pokemon off of this list: Mew Mewtwo Blastoise Venusaur Charizard Beedrill Exeggcute or Pikachu. You then need to proceed to Articuno's island in Seafoam without encountering anything on the way (I suggest using REPEL to do this). Once you get back to the little Island, let the Repel wear off and you will immediately be thrown into battle with a level 200 Geodude. Be prepared for a tough battle, you must capture the Geodude and Master Balls won't work. Once the battle is successfuly over and you have caught the Geodude, use Itemfinder and the game will say "Found MIST STONE!" right away!

This Mist Stone causes some really cool evolution. Be warned, as soon as you use it, you will never be able to use it again (even if you duplicate it with Missingno., it just resets the memory block so the leftover Stones will be game-wrecking gibberish). It also vanishes as soon as you leave Seafoam. So, use it on the Pokemon you brought with you and it will evolve.
Mew > ChronaMew (all rainbowy and awesome)
Mewtwo > Mewthree (cyborg. maybe it's their idea that became Mewtwo in armor for the movie?)
Beedrill > Locustod (Mandibles, huge Schyther-like claws, thin bug wings)
Venusaur > Sapusaur (venusaur with plants growing out everywhere. pure Grass type.)
Blastoise > Rainer (loses water cannons, gets bigger, arms and legs get powerful flippers for water.)
Charizard > Charcolt (looks even more like a dragon and is Fire/Dragon in fact)
Exeggcute > Togepi (you know what it looks like)
Pikachu > Pikablu (YES PIKABLU! IT WAS A TEST NAME FOR MARILL BEFORE THEY FOUND A GOOD ONE!)
These Pokemon were hidden in a way similar to the Mist Stone itself. They appear as gibberish unless a (different) memory switch is set. In fact those old Gameshark codes for the Pokemon got their hex numbers right, they just didn't know to set the other memory value. Sorta makes one think that all the switches got turned on for that person by some sort of small game glitch on their game only, and so they found the "Pokgods" in perfectly working condition. Be warned though that it IS a different switch for whatever pokemon you choose and so you can't get the others afterwards even by Sharking them. You can get them in trades though.And yes, this is fiction. I don't have ANY relatives in GameFreak.

Dragon Mistress Guine
March 26th, 2004, 03:43 PM
Rumors:
They will actually tell us how they are related!!!*kills inventors of dull plot*
Anime Lance begs me to take him back-...Ummm...No!*kicks him to ground*
Anime Lance kills Wayne Grayson!!!-Now he's speechless!!!(along with Joey and Leonardo!)
Clair realises she sounds similar to Joy, Jenny and Celebi...weird...
Lisa spontaniously(?) combusts....Charizards happy!
Mitchell is captured by Dragon Hunters....Shellgon dies!

Sudowoodo_prince
March 26th, 2004, 08:36 PM
The next episode! 401: cheaper humour by the dozen.
As you remember last time, Masato hacked a computer causing a bomb head towards Houenn, and Brock was about to be filled with cranberry sauce,
and Team Rocket was in the forest. Super Pikachu needed to save the city of townsville, and my Cheesecake slice is still missing!!!!
Anyway, Ash is heading towards the Houenn league, hoping to win.
But then Ash remembers he can't win without...sniffle...PIKACHU!!!
Ahem...The city of Townsville...IS BEING DESTROYED BY A GIANT KILLER...
slice of cheesecake!!!
But while Pikachu is destroying the monster, the bomb heads closer and closer to Houenn! Meanwhile, Brock is licking the girl to see what she tastes like with cranberry sauce all over her. You see, She went insane and poured the sauce on her head. She then reveals that she's the person you need to beat to win the Houenn league, and she says now she's going to kick Ash's bottom. She kicks him, and he bursts into flames, and heads toward the petrol station. Coincedently that's where the bombs heading. Suddenly a
raceman shows up.
Raceman: We are at the race of the century: Ash versus a missile!
Whoever hits the petrol station first, will win $97237643591635635218095398513653632783278587987375367433 dollars!!!
Ash is in the lead! But what's this? Something saves Ash! It's M...M...

MISTY!!! She pulls him away. But the missile has gone away from the station and is heading towards whatever smells like cranberry sauce.
That's right, the shreds of the exploded Pikachu. Now Brock has to run away very fast. Misty uses her water pokemon Blastoise to put out the fire. The water blast causes Ash to go in the sky. Now that all that stupid stuff is over, Ash can enter the Houenn league. Or can he...That slice of cheesecake is still destroying townsville. But I can tell you, Team Rocket has something to do with it!
Find out next time in the episode 403: Magikarp is a lame fish!!

Greed
March 27th, 2004, 12:19 PM
A weird rumor..

Lilo and Stitch can be captured, but you must feed them to your pokemon to get them all to level 100.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.. I have those two =P

*dies*

Dragon Mistress Guine
March 27th, 2004, 01:53 PM
I will die once again-Due to the fact I cant go on anymore with Agoraphobia....
Me: Farewell, Gruel, gruel world
Lance: Why Guine?...I knew you were ill but we would have helped you through it....
Me: *dying in embrace, tears streaming down face*...I'm sorry...I will always love you...Farewell...*dies*
Silence......-Yes I do have agoraphobia just to let you know...-
Lance wonders whether to end it also....

Sudowoodo_prince
March 27th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Um, sorry if that was a reply to my latest rumour, I deleted it.

Rumour to become a pokemon breeder. For Gold/silver/crystal
Okay, find the daycare center, and put two dittos in the daycare center.
Now talk to anyone who may be in the daycare center, Then go outside. Then go back inside, and deposit your starting pokemon into the computer.
Now go back outside. Now go inside. Then outside. Then inside. Then outside. Now talk to the policeman. He'll say his criminal surveillance laptop messed up. Then Team Rocket invasion music will sound.
There'll be a boy running down from Goldenrod city saying :Someone's stealing stuff from the game corner! The policeman will go up to Goldenrod city. Then the boy'll say to you: 'you should come too!' And he'll take you to
The game corner. Inside will be money and machines broken, and some burglars and stuff stealing cash and pokemon. There will be Bill there trying to stop them. Beat all the burglars and talk to Bill. He'll say 'wow! You saved me! Why don't you come back to my house? I need to have a talk with you!'
Go to his house. He'll say, 'is this >starting pokemon< yours? Say yes.
He'll say: He's a bit shocked though. You should get his hair done.
So go to that hair place. Talk to the guy. Instead of his usual line, he'll say:
I have to go fix some stuff. Do it yourself. You'll automatically do it yourself.
Whilst you are, Brock will walk by. He'll compliment you on your skills,
and say you should get a breeding license, and leave. Then that hair-dressing guy'll come back. You'll ask him for a license. He'll notice what a good job you did on your pokemon, and give you a license. You can now breed! Pokemon, that is!

Greed
March 29th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Errr.. so err, more rumors? ^^

~ Go to Violet Town, catch a Earl, and release him into the wild. You'll get a Mew with Earl's head.

~ Go to your home, feed Mum the Earl Mew to her, and she'll transform into a monster, which you'll have to battle O.o;;

*dies*

Simone
April 3rd, 2004, 11:15 PM
To get the infamous Rechu

First get a Pichu and breed it with another Pichu.. when you get the egg walk around and take it to the name rater.. name it Rechu.. then go to Mosdeep and surf from there to scootopilis and go to the gym leader.. when you talk to him he will say "thats a nice name rechu".. then he will battle you.. make sure you have the egg in the last position. When you beat him your egg will hatch and VOLA!

Battery Cat
April 7th, 2004, 11:10 AM
Go home on Ruby or Sapphire, then go in and out 6 times and just by the door(no more spaces or this will not work).
Then talk to your Mum(not your real Mum or this will not work; has to be game Mum).
She will say "you will stay at home because doing that, running in and out shows you are stupited and you will stay here with me until 3 years later."

Now you can't play this game until 3 years later, even restarting your game will not let you get out of this.

Intuition
April 8th, 2004, 07:43 AM
Ash will be eaten by a giant Dragonite..

Conscience
April 12th, 2004, 06:41 AM
Get a "reflecta"

Go talk to the boy that says the things about what he sees in his face when it is reflected in the water. Talk to him again and then fly to mossdeep. Once in mosdeep go to Stevens house and pick up the bedlum. Nickname the bedlum "face." Deposit face in the pc in the pokemon centre in lilyclove and take it out again. Do this 10 times. Then go talk to the boy with Face in your party. Then go take face and a Wailord to the daycare centre , put them both in. Walk 947 steps exactly and on the last step you must end up infont of the man outside the darecare centre. Talk to him to recive " Scary Egg. " Take the scary egg to the boy. He will say his lines , then the egg will hatch, you will now have a reflacta.

It knows
Transform
Calm mind
and Psychic.

It also has a special pokemon power, it will reflect any move back at the oppenant with double damage.

Varied Deoxys
April 12th, 2004, 09:43 AM
Finding Signy (FR/LG)

First, talk to the man in Viridian City. He'll ask if your in a hurry and, and make sure you reply with "no". He'll catch a Weedle. Now, fly to Cinnabar Island. Use Surf along the edge, with your Pokemon half on land and half on water. After doing this 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times, up and down, stop surfing and walk to Cinnabar Islands Gym sign. The sign will attack you. This Pokemon is Signy, and its attack is Inform, which increases Special Attack and Special Defense stats.

Hint: Give Signy the Stupid Stone. And it will De-evolve, into Deoxys-2. This Pokemon is the most powerful Pokemon in the game. Its description, summary, and stats are all in Japanese. It says Ching cha bing to boi boi wang wang..

Sudowoodo_prince
April 12th, 2004, 02:14 PM
Here's one of mine: THE FINAL EPISODE OF POKEMON!!!
403: Magikarp is a lame fish!!
Pikachu versus cheesecake.
Pikachu used thundershock.
Cheesecake used nothing.
A CRITICAL HIT!!! PIKACHU IS DOWN!!
Then all the chibi team rockets climb all over Pikachu. Then the bomb which was supposed to destroy yankeltown came to Pikachu!
One accidently used revive.
Pikachu used thundershock!
Bomb used explode.
It's super effective!
Pikachu lost 20 h.p.
Bomb fainted.
Chibi kid threw out cheesecake!
Cheesecake used nothing!
Pikachu lost 50 h.p!
Pikachu used quick attack!
No effect...
Cheesecake used nothing!
Pikachu lost 50 h.p!
Chibi kid threw pokeball!
Giant boulder fell on chibi kid and cheesecake from nowhere!
Pikachu flew to Houenn league!
Meanwhile, Misty challenged May to a fight! But, in the end, they fell in
a really big hole to the other side of the world! And they find themselves in America. Then a policeman said: Could you please exit the car?
Misty: We're not in a car.
Policeman: I am a police officer. Anything you say will end up getting you thrown off the empire state building.
May: What?
Policeman: GET OUT OF THE CAR NOW OR I WILL BE FORCED
TO FLIRT WITH YOU!!!
Misty: We're not in a car! And why?!?
Policeman: Let me see what your drinking level is.
Misty: Um... My name is Misty...
She said into the speaker.
Policeman: definetly overdosed. Come with me.
Anyway, now to the ultimate battle. PIKACHU VERSUS MAGIKARP!!!
Pikachu used quick attack!
Magikarp lost 1 h.p!
Magikarp used Splash!
It's not very effective...
Pikachu used thundershock!
Magikarp lost 4 h.p!
Then a giant boulder fell and everyone except for the Magikarp died. The magikarp had 2 h.p left. A chibi kid came and took away the Magikarp.
The end.

Greed
April 16th, 2004, 01:25 PM
LMFAO @ Sudowoodo Prince

That's hilarious!

Ahem..

Misty and May will make out in front of everyone
Ash will scream "Why May? Why?"
Brock will say "Alright! Girls kissin' girls!"
I will say "WTF is going on here? Just ignore this! My mind is retarded again.. >_<;"

*dies*

Thunder
April 16th, 2004, 05:45 PM
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahha thats funny!!!!

Sudowoodo_prince
April 18th, 2004, 12:37 PM
LMFAO @ Sudowoodo Prince

That's hilarious!

Ahem..

Misty and May will make out in front of everyone
Ash will scream "Why May? Why?"
Brock will say "Alright! Girls kissin' girls!"
I will say "WTF is going on here? Just ignore this! My mind is retarded again.. >_<;"

*dies*

Thanks Cartoon! By the way, do you always die in the end of your posts?

Amy-chan
April 19th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Here's something funny for Hey You Pikachu. How to Make Pikachu
Dissappear: (Take extreme caution. If you don't do this cheat correctly, your N64 will show a Barney movie whenever you try to play a game.)At exactly midnight on Halloween go to Springleaf and go to Abra's shop. When Pikachu's wondering what to buy, tell him, "Buy the lightsaber." A lightsaber will appear in his hand. You will see his eyes turn red and he will chop off your head. Everything will go black. Then you wake up as a Squirtle and you're on the top of a spaceship (in space of course) with Pikachu. You'll have a blue lightsaber and Pikachu will have a yellow one. Fight him with the lightsaber until he's hanging on the edge of the spaceship. Tell him(Yes, your microphone still works) that he's a snail. Then he'll say, "Luke, I am your father." Scream, "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" into the microphone and he'll fall off and dissappear. Then you'll see a white flash and you'll be back in your room, you won't be a Squirtle with a lightsaber, and Pikachu will be gone.(Instead, you'll have a deaf monkey.) P.S. Please tell me what you think of this rumor. Is it funny?

SuperCody2004
April 19th, 2004, 06:12 PM
Ash beats a huge tournament and is rich.
Misty marries him for the money,divorces him takes half of what he has and murders him.
Brock marries his onix and pikachu kills itself.
Celebii kills them all and dies of old age and pikachu eats a worm.
For some reason thats so funny pikachu eats a worm.

SuperCody2004
April 19th, 2004, 06:15 PM
DEAF MONKEY........................................................
.............................THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I EVER HEARD
(besides pikachu eating a worm)

Amy-chan
April 21st, 2004, 03:06 PM
DEAF MONKEY........................................................
.............................THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I EVER HEARD
(besides pikachu eating a worm)
Thanks a LOT, but don't double post. There's this button that says Edit at the bottom of your posts that you can use to add words to them.

MasterDeoxy55
April 24th, 2004, 06:19 PM
*deleted by igtica* I'm so incredibly sorry this wasn't sorted sooner! It's lucky I came by the e-mail...someones meant to be covering for me during my time away :S I apologize to everyone for this

MasterDeoxy55
April 24th, 2004, 06:26 PM
My friend put all of that his name is Lewis Giovanni he put me up to it.
He said if I didnt do it he'll steel my pokemon *****\
\\

Sudowoodo_prince
April 24th, 2004, 08:36 PM
...um...okay...

Sorry, the post was deleted, but here's a screenshot of the cheat I had which I'll post later.

...Never mind...it's not working.

Eco-Mono
April 24th, 2004, 11:20 PM
My friend put all of that his name is Lewis Giovanni he put me up to it.
He said if I didnt do it he'll steel my pokemon *****\
\\
You can delete the words yourself by editing the post. Please do so, before a mod comes and lays smackdown.

DarkMage31
April 26th, 2004, 01:28 PM
Start my own rumor, eh?

Guess what? My friend from accross the street just called me on the phone. He said that if you follow these steps, you can chose your line-up and their levels before you start your journey!
1) Enter your name as | 4|\/| 6|_|LL||}L3
2) Chose your starting pokemon as mudkip
3) play through the game training this mudkip to level 76.
4) complete the game. At the end, enter this button code: AABLBBLA
5) Start a new game.
6) After your pre-game briefing, you can chose which pokemon to have from a list!

Of course this is all fake, but it was fun to make anyway!

Amy-chan
April 26th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Glad you didn't mean what you said Master Deoxy 55. Now quickly delete the post, before anyone else sees it.

PokmonTrainerKinkoBlast
April 28th, 2004, 02:40 PM
Make up a rumor that is not real.

Ash will never relase any of his pokemon (he never has )
Remember butterfree? You should! that episode first mentioned maiteing, had the first shiny, and actualy had a decent story :-)

AJHalliwell
April 29th, 2004, 12:03 PM
Leave an Eevee with holding a moonstone at the day care center, and leave it there till it gets to level 45. Take it out at exactly midnight, and walk around for 300 steps. It will evolve into an Umbreon!

((*fake disclaimer*))

Red_Lugia9090
April 29th, 2004, 12:28 PM
Surf on your acro bike out to any number of barriers made from rocks. Hop over the rocks and now you can surf for ever!!!

MysticSwampert
April 30th, 2004, 09:57 AM
Here's one: How to Kill Bill (the Computer guy) on Gold/Silver

Talk to oak with a Lv.7 Mewtwo and a Lv.100 Pidgey (these are the only pokemon in your party). He tells you that your mum hates you. You talk to your mum and she tells you to get lost. Talk to her 270million times with Berrys attached to your pokemon and she battles your pokemon with her sword. If you beat her she gets so angry, she blows up and burns pallet town to the ground. You find all the Pokgods. Steal her sword and go to bill. The first time he says: "Hey! You could poke my eye out" the second time: "Be nice!" The third time: "oW! mY fInGeR!" Then you stab him and misty comes in and spits at you. you have to battle her and then she Burns her hair. She will go poo on you every time she sees you and will turn to an old man. Then Everything blows up and Pikachu is tortured with anti-anim. Then Mewtwohundredandthree comes out of your screen and stabs you. The end!

Greed
April 30th, 2004, 01:47 PM
To have dreams about Lance cheat code! XD

First, battle Lance. And somehow get Dragonite to lose, then all your dreams you'll have Lance either killing you, or beating you! xD

*dies*

MysticSwampert
May 1st, 2004, 11:13 AM
Fly around Hoenn 80,000,000 times without doing anything else and i will tell you that you have wasted your time.

jokestr2004
May 1st, 2004, 12:08 PM
lol i'd have to throw my game out the window for that.

here's one i made up in second grade, and my friend actually believed it.

In Red/Blue:
- Go to Oak's lab after you've beaten the elite four.
- Inside the lab, click on every part of the wall 5 times each.
- Another door will appear outside the lab
- Go in to the door.
- You'll come to a bathroom.
- Go up to the toilet and select a Pokemon that knows surf, and use surf in front of the toilet
- You will then be taken to the sewers, where you can catch every single Pokemon there, as long as you have a Muk in your party.

That night my friend went home and tried the cheat, and the next day he goes: "How come it didn't work? I tried it 10 times!"

Ryoutarou
May 5th, 2004, 12:55 PM
In ruby
Go to lilycove and have the Red orb.
Go to the "lighthouse"(Big stick that you never saw anyuse for)
Have a pokemon use surf in front on it
a door will open for you to go in
inside there are 3 path way's
In each path way there is a pokemon you must beat to the left is deoxys to the right is mewtwo and in front is Dragonnite
Once you beat which ever one you picked keep walking untill you reach a door open it
you will see a airplane get on the plain
while in the plaine your badges fall out of your pokect
you land in either orro johto or kanto
you start a new quest to get home by collecting badges so you can get a pass to the pokemon world cup in lilycove.

Liger Zero
May 6th, 2004, 10:09 AM
Here is one completly stupid one.

Catch Yoshi, Koopas, Knights and Pikmin(R/S Only)

Go to Littleroot and wait until the fat man walks up to you. As soon as he gets in your way dash into him and he will drop a ticket. Go to S.S Tidal and you can go to Nintendo Island. There you will find a tower. Go to the top floor of the tower and get the Steal Machine. Go back down and battle the trainer that appeared there. he is called Shigeru Miyamoto. He has a Lv50 Yoshi,2 Lv48 Koopas,2Lv48 Green Knights and a Lv50 Blue Knights. To get the Pikmin, beat the Elite four with this team, and you will get 3 Pikmin Eggs. when they hatch you have to raise them to Lv30 to learn Breed Skill and then you can breed them.

Shinin
May 6th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Go to Orre!

After beating Archie/Maxie for the last time, go to the ghost mountain. At the top Archie/Maxie will just have given one of the orbs to the old people (that part is true). Now when the old lady asks you to give back the orb u have, refuse 100 times. She will battle u for it. Her team:
Dusclops Lv70, Banette Lv70, Gengar Lv70, Misdreavus Lv70 & Shedinja Lv70.
If u lose she will take the orb and if u win u will keep the orb. Now fly to Dewford and the ground will shake and ur orb will glow. In ruby: A flood will start and u'll autimatically fly to the top of Mt. Chimney. In sapphire: A drought will start and start to make the ocean evaporate. In ruby: Kyogre will attack you. Catch or defeat it. The rain will stop, but Hoenn will still be flooded. Surf south and eventually u will reach Orre. In sapphire: Groudon will attack u. Catch or defeat it. The drought will start, but the ocean will still be dried up. Walk south and eventually you will reach Orre. At Orre u can enter battles at the colosseums and Mt. Battle. It is just a basic region and Cipher and Snagem arent around. Realgam Tower is like the Pokemon League. Its trainers:
Bruno (Fighting type)
Medicham Lv75
Hitmonchan Lv76
Hitmonlee Lv76
Hitmontop Lv75
Machamp Lv78

Karen (Dark)
Mightyena Lv76
Absol Lv76
Crawdaunt Lv77
Cacturne Lv77
Houndoom Lv79

Giovanni (Ground)
Dugtrio Lv77
Marowak Lv77
Rhydon Lv77
Nidoqueen Lv77
Nidoking Lv80

Sabrina (Psychic)
Espeon Lv78
Mr. Mime Lv79
Porygon2 Lv79
Starmie Lv77
Alakazam Lv82

Ash (Mix)
Charizard Lv80
Pidgeot Lv80
Sceptile Lv80
Torkoal Lv80
Umbreon Lv80
Pikachu Lv85

After u beat all 100 floors of Mt. Battle and beat Realgam Tower, Wes (the colosseum hero) will battle u. His pkmn:
Mew Lv90
Celebi Lv90
Jirachi Lv90
Deoxys Lv90
U will fight him in a 2-on-2 battle.

AJHalliwell
May 6th, 2004, 07:13 PM
Isn't it hilariouse house there are more fake rumors on this section then real rumors?
Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahha!

If you go to the St.Anne Truck (HAHHAHA, I love that thing) and run circles around out, you'll alter the games code, and then use a Mew with Cut, to cut through the side door (that we can see) It'll say "Mew Used Cut" but the pic won't change. Click A and you'll pick up an item- a Masterball! After this, you can use this infinate times to get more masterballs!
Warning: This won't work if you used the Masterball to catch something already.

HiKaizer
May 17th, 2004, 03:19 AM
How about this?

Spin your character in Ru/Sa around 100 times infrontof the desert Braile Cave and s/he will say IM DIZZY and fall through the ground.
Down the bottom you will find Giovanni who has been experimenting and you can BUY Pokmon of him for 500000$ each!!!

Greed
May 24th, 2004, 09:26 AM
Get a flame pokemon, evolve it in ten seconds, and a rare pokemon named Olehiho will appear! XD

*dies*

Zeo
May 25th, 2004, 06:09 AM
If you start the game while hanging upside down, Oak will talk about eating Ham on a Plane.

Greed
May 25th, 2004, 09:21 AM
If you name your pokemon after the "f" word, it will start doing other pokemon. O_O;;

*dies*

Shinin
May 25th, 2004, 04:00 PM
if u name ur first pkmn their japanese name, the game will be in Japanese.

if u breed two pokemon that have the humanlike egg group, the guy will let u in. the pkmn will be in front of eachother. press A in front of them. a rext box will appear and say "The next scene is rated NC-17. Do you want to view it?" and it will say "Yes" and "No" under it. Select "Yes." U know what happens next...

Zeo
May 25th, 2004, 07:46 PM
Pikachu will reveal he's really a Pichu wearing a latex costume

Greed
May 26th, 2004, 03:33 PM
if u name ur first pkmn their japanese name, the game will be in Japanese.

if u breed two pokemon that have the humanlike egg group, the guy will let u in. the pkmn will be in front of eachother. press A in front of them. a rext box will appear and say "The next scene is rated NC-17. Do you want to view it?" and it will say "Yes" and "No" under it. Select "Yes." U know what happens next...
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!! That is sooo frigging hilarious!!!!

Anyways, here's another stupid rumor..

Name your pokemon "f" head and depending on its gender, its head will be the shape of it!

*dies*

robyextreme
June 14th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Ash and misty and gary are gonna do a threesom

Jacob Madrox
June 14th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Hey guyz, this is little ol me Jacob, I may be somewhat new, but arent sexual things supposed to be avoided?

robyextreme
June 14th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Dude its funny!! lol :P

(gotta spam this part stupid 25 char thing)

Jacob Madrox
June 14th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Dude its funny!! lol :P

(gotta spam this part stupid 25 char thing)

I know it is, but its against the rules too

robyextreme
June 14th, 2004, 03:16 PM
Dude i dont care

If i get banned i change IP

or i can hack the forum with eeez so thats why i dont get in trouble

go read my story in fan fiction its soooo freakin funny!!

Arcanine
June 14th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Dude i dont care

If i get banned i change IP

or i can hack the forum with eeez so thats why i dont get in trouble

go read my story in fan fiction its soooo freakin funny!!
You want to be banned? I can arrange that for you. But you are a member here so you are going to go by the rules as long as you are a member of PC.

Jacob Madrox
June 14th, 2004, 09:54 PM
Heh, I posted the funnier 1s as real cheats on another site!

abhinav
June 15th, 2004, 06:09 AM
ash bought a bike and gifted it to may in front of misty(imagine misty's face)

mewruler
June 18th, 2004, 03:33 AM
Heres a crazy one ,
First be A boy you must beat the elite 4 10000 times with a level 0 weedle.
Then go up to victory road and realese your weedle.Then proffeser oak will walk up and say wow how could a trainer be so strong. then he will say i actually liked you more then may.Then he will give you all 386 pokemon and a pokemon called deoxytwo.

Now that one is crazy LOL

Eliana
June 29th, 2004, 01:35 PM
Well,I thought of somethng a while ago...
you know how on R/S there is a rock in mossdeep i think and it says something like make a wish? well, i thought that that s a way to get jirachi- maybe by using the Wish Move of a pokemon or by using a Wish Tag!
what do you guys think?

Mudkip84
June 29th, 2004, 02:47 PM
I got Jirachi!!

(Cheated from colloseum)

My rumor is, Stop mudkip`s Evolution until lv. and it will learn sheer cold

Also Trapincnch learns Dig at Lv.41

(I know that`s true because I tried it)

Eliana
June 29th, 2004, 02:54 PM
well whadya think of my rumour? lol

Mudkip84
June 29th, 2004, 02:57 PM
GO TO PLUSHIE CLUB
Watch Sunayama for me..
I will be at the mall buying Berrys

SSMarik
June 29th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Misty and pikachu have a baby named Michu and Michu and steelix have a baby named Misty being named after her grandmother

luna2525
July 1st, 2004, 05:03 AM
Ash's father is Professor Oak..
In the end of all seasons, Jessie and James will marry.
In the end of all seasons, Misty will confess her love towards Ash.

Mew9
July 6th, 2004, 05:58 PM
here's one where u can c May naked in R/S. First, go to Professor Elm's office and talk to him 150 times exactly. he'll then tell u to f*** off, and then he'll hit u with a whip. Then u battle him, and his attack is whiplash, and does 150 damage each attack. if u beat him (he has 500 health), he say " May wants to c u." Go to her house, and she'll send u to buy her a Poke doll. when u bring the doll back, she's so happy she strips 4 u (and u get to see a close up picture that u can hang up in ur secret base and look @ whenever u want). ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................................

Cinder the Chao
July 12th, 2004, 02:30 PM
If you use a level 36 Venusaur's Razor Leaf on the ghost 100000000000000 times(In RBY) it will become a Shiny Torchic even though it doesn't exist yet!

Tetris
July 18th, 2004, 08:14 PM
How to get all three Starters:

First, you must go to the Proffessor. Then pick your first starter. After that, go to your Mom, and then pretend to save, but at do not turn off, turn it off. Then put it in a oven for 5 minutes. Then put it in a freezer for a month. Then when you turn it on, you have a Glitched up Picture in your Pokemon party. Go to the right of the place where your supposed to go and save Prof. Birch, and keep nearing to the right. Soon you will battle a Flygon at level 3. Defeat it, and your glitched up picture will clear up a bit. Now go to Prof. Birch, and he will look like all beat up. Then take all 3 PokeBalls and voila! You have all 3 Starter Pokemon!
~Tetris

Amy-chan
July 21st, 2004, 06:26 PM
How to get Gonbe,a pre-Snorlax,and La-la in Yellow
Play the game for three years EXACTLY (Not one second less or one second more)without turning it off or even talking to the Snorlax blocking your way to the bicycle path. During these three years,get Pikachu to level 101 by training it to level one hundred and then pouring Sprite all over it. Now talk to the Snorlax and he will fart and say,"This is what you get for delaying the game!" He will then throw the world's smallest Jigglypuff at you. The Jigglypuff will tell Pikachu a story about girrafes and he will fall asleep. Then Jigglypuff will throw a rock at you. Dodge it and watch The Mummy Returns 100 times in one second. Then talk to Hamtaro(who appears out of nowhere) 5 times and he will say,"Ha ha I am so cute!" and Pikachu will wake up and he and Hamtaro and Jigglypuff will start fighting. Snorlax will roll to the side of the path and say,"Proceed with caution." Notice that the music has turned to Elite Four music. Pikachu is still fighting. Leave him and go down the path. Gonbe is there. Automatically you will battle him. His only move is growl and that's all he can learn. You will be fighting him with a Lv.0 La-La,a teletubby-type Pokemon.He will be beaten in one hit with Stupidness Attack but you will catch him anyway. Now you have La-la and Gonbe!

Spirit
July 21st, 2004, 07:19 PM
How to catch the Mother Marowak *Red,Blue,Yellow*
Use Sing then Dream Eater then use an Ultra Ball. *In that order*

zsun_44
August 23rd, 2004, 11:35 PM
How to get a car in pokemon:
Beat elite 4 9999 times, then professor birch will come up to you and say: Isnt this getting boring?
Answer Yes to get a car!

Casey
August 26th, 2004, 04:14 AM
I already wrote about it on spp, but here is my own rumor about Unown:

- Take Unown and Suicune to Day Care Man
- leave them there
- next day, go to him and he will give you an egg
- Silver Unown will come out from egg.

Another one:

- Take Unowns to your Box in PC and "write" name LUGIA
- Next day in PC you will find a one Super Unown there.

Another one:
How to catch Mewtwo in S/G/C

- You have to find 6 shiny pokemon and take them to your Team
- Go To Cerulean City and swim there, where in R/B/Y is mewtwo`s Cave
- Use Itemfinder, you will find a shiny bell
- Use bell and cave will open
- Now you can go to Mewtwo.

DarkRaikou
August 26th, 2004, 06:43 AM
Ash's father is Professor Oak..
In the end of all seasons, Jessie and James will marry.
In the end of all seasons, Misty will confess her love towards Ash.

A better version of that rumour...

In the last episode of Pokemon, Jessie and James plan to get married, but Butch wants to marry Jessie and Cassidy wants to marry James.
In the last episode, Misty and May have a fight over who loves Ash the most

And a rumor made by myself...

Ash decides to mess around with Prof. Oak's PC and ends up creating another version of Deoxys. Ash decides the Deoxys is hot and decides to marry it. Misty finds out and kills Deoxys and then attacks Ash. Then Ash's Mom gets in the fight and... erm.. that's it.

I will post when I make up better rumors.

DarkTerror
August 26th, 2004, 08:38 AM
Ash is going to kill himself for his overall stupidity at the end of the TV series.

Casey
August 26th, 2004, 08:44 AM
Rumor I have heard:

-Take Slaking and Snorlax to Day Care Man
-Leave them there
-Later Day Care Man will give you an egg with Gonbe.

I told one kid about it, and he asked: "Really? Its a true"? LOL

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
August 26th, 2004, 09:54 AM
In the 1,000,000'th episode of Pokmon, Ash, Pikachu, and Brock wake up to find that May is missing! Oh-No! They go to look for her and Ash sends his Taillow out and Taillow comes back and leads them to a little spot in the forest where May is hanging from a tree and there is blood everywhere. Then they realize that MAX was missing too! Oh-No! They look over and see Max holding a huge ax and laughing manically. "MWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!! I'VE FINALLY GOTTEN MY REVENGE ON YOU, BIG SISTER! MWAHAHAHAHA!!" Then, Max takes all of May's body and sets it on fire. Ash and Brock are rolling on the ground laughing. Team Rocket shows up and they see that May is burning and Max is dancing around the fire naked and they start laughing really hard. Misty walks up and says "HAHA! I hated her!" Then Ash hands Misty a bike and they kiss and blahblah. Jesse and James are reunited with Arbok and Wheezing and they live happily ever after.

IN the game...

Take your little dude and after beating the game(Silver), fly to Prof. Elm's office and go in and he will tell you to go and catch him an unber-rare Pokmon. Catch him a Caterpie and give it to him, he will be over-joyed. He will do a victory dance(complete with the Cabbage Patch) and then moon you. The little nerd guy will walk up with Prof. Oak and everyone will dance around and then they will sing "I'm Too Sexy" while taking off all their clothes.

Lizzie
August 26th, 2004, 11:43 AM
lol that is kinda funny...is a bazzar way 0_o lol
okay here's a realy funny one:
Shows:(i heard this one)Ash's dad is Ho oh, why? well for one thing the only time you ever do see Ho oh is seen NEAR Pallet town, and has helped Ash many times. If Ash's dad is Ho oh it willl explain why Latias likes Ash so much (and Chikorita, ect.) conclusion: Ash has some genes of pokemon in him! lol
Why this rumor is fake? because Ho oh has been around for millions of years and is too old for Ash's mom ^_^

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
August 26th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Oooh..hehe..good one! It would make sense too! Since Ash is the only one who's even seen a Ho oh...XD> Maybe Ho-oh is a pedophile, or him and Delia got drunk one night..lol. IT MAKES SENSE!

HOw about, Giovanni is really Ash's father and is actually trying to get TR to capture Ash so Giovanni can train him to take over the Team Rocket industry. lol..and James has a crush on Misty. O_o

Latioscatcher
August 26th, 2004, 07:13 PM
you can get celebi in ruby and sapphire and u need the time flute from colosseum and use it at mossdeep it will appear there and fite ya

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
August 27th, 2004, 01:56 PM
In Yellow, after you beat the game 3 times, you can go to Prof. Oak and he will say that your Pikachu sucks, then he will kill it and say "Here! Take this Mewtwo!" and he will give you Mewtwo..then show him another Pokmon and he will do the same thing, only he will give you Mew. I'm sorry..I love PIkachu..but that's pretty funny.. XD

PaperDoll_777
August 28th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Theres a secret leafeon eon that you get when you give Erika the gym leader a piece of grass from the safari park , but you have to go really deep into the park to get it. once you give her it she'll give ya an eevee and a leaf stone! Give The leaf stone to eevee and she evoles into Leafeon!!!

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
August 28th, 2004, 02:53 PM
XD..that's a good one! And I LOVE your sig!!! w00t!

PaperDoll_777
September 2nd, 2004, 02:36 AM
Thanks I do try!!! XD *Hugs* :)

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
September 2nd, 2004, 06:20 PM
Hehehe. YOu're welcome(and I'm all for a Jesse/James romance..XD).

In the new game, Leaf Green, before you enter the first Pokmon center, hit left, right, B, and then A, then walk into the center. There will be a little guy with spikey hair standing in front of the computer. Walk over and talk to him, he will say "Hi! I'm Yugi! What's your name?" you will tell him your name and he will ask "Want to Duel me?", choose yes. You will start to "duel" him and while you are tossing your Pokmon out, he's playing with cards. He will stop the battle and say, "whoa! What's that thing?!!" then you will tell him about Pokmon. After that, he will thank you for the info and then give you a card called "Dark Yugi Hairstyle Warrior" and run away. You can either (A) sell the card for 5,000,000 or (B) give it to Nurse Joy to receive 50 Master Balls! It's up to you. And.duhduhduhduuuh...Yugi will be the last person you battle in the game! WHOA!

Lily
September 2nd, 2004, 09:29 PM
Hm...

You need to shut off the game 100 times in a row unblinking in order to get 100 shiny blue Mews. XP For red or blue; defeat the Indigo league countless times, go to professor Oak and keep talking to him until he is tired of talking and gives you a shiny mew. And...in yellow, when you get the Pikachu, right outside viridian forest talk to it 100 times until it turns into a glitched pichu. XD

Yeah I know my imagination is wild. ^_^

Dark Magician
September 2nd, 2004, 10:30 PM
Go to the viridian forest and use dig to make a hole on the entrace of it, a pokemon should pop out and battle you, when it's ready to faint Cerebi will come to protect him, trow a masterball to catch both and next time you pick that pokeball they will be fuzed together.

Pincushion
September 3rd, 2004, 03:57 AM
wat's the point?
while im at it
his squirtle will come back and hydro pump him for releasing him

Squirtle attacks Ash even more for giving him away to the evil mean jenny! And then runs of to find the squirtle Squad!

Squirtle_Ketchum_12
September 3rd, 2004, 04:05 PM
lol..good ones people. *turns GBC on and off 100 times* Aw, crappit! It didn't work! XD

Push B button 600 times(for Red, Blue, and Yellow) and you will be transported to Vice City..there, you will be asked to do numerous tasks which include stealing cars, tanks, and going into "clubs". (GTA: Vice City..dahur) Yeah..it's not that good. :D

MegaLightBlaze
September 4th, 2004, 05:17 PM
Here it goes...
Catch tree pichus in GC and attach a thunder, fire, and water them. Then set Zapdos free over at the power plant, Moltres at Victory road, and Articuno at seafoam islands. Then try to trade the three pichus to the different versions. Pichu with Fire stone to Red. Pichu with water stone to Blue, and Thuder stone pichu to yellow. When received, they will evolve into Pikared, Pikablue, and Superchu!!!

LOL

pichugirl
September 6th, 2004, 02:26 PM
Ash got an attomic wedgie fom pikachu because pikachu wanted to evolve.lol!

cranium
September 23rd, 2004, 08:26 PM
misty goes off water pokemon and starts breeding fire types, she ends up getting her own charizard and breeds it with her togepi and ends up with a new pokemon, then it eats her

artificial_red
September 25th, 2004, 07:21 AM
Everybody dies. Nuclear bombs. The end.

cranium
September 26th, 2004, 05:45 AM

aww now thats not a very good ending id it? :(
how about all pokemon come down with a virus that spreads fast over the pokemon community slowly killing all it comes across. soon the whole world of pokemon is coming to extinction. the only ones left are stupid oddish' and tentacool' and then that can be the end.

Sunflorazumarill
September 26th, 2004, 06:09 PM
I have a good one! There will be a Pokmon episode in which Team Rocket dresses up like the K.K.K.! This turns out to be so controversial and unacceptable that the episode will be cut short and yanked off the air... by Ash and his friends, who are also extemely outraged at how Team Rocket is dressed up! They will then beat up Jessie, James, and Meowth for what they did! They will then go and burn the episode so that it can never be seen again through any means!

Amy-chan
October 16th, 2004, 02:45 PM
For FR/LG.If you want all the Pokemon in the world then go away. I don't like you!This code will give you all the Pokemon in the world.You're creepy.Run around Celadon City for about 999 thousand years without saving,leaving,or changing batteries.Dance in front of your mom like a crazed half-eaten sandwich. Date Daisy and throw spaghetti at her in the Italian restaurant.(yes,you must date her even if your character is a girl.)Then ditch her in a darkened alley.Start your game over and pick a girl for your character. Repeat until the rest of the human species is wiped out of existence(in the real world.).HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this code does nnoootttthhhhiiiiinnnngggg nothing ha I lied.
pika-mew:My odd friend Gabriel wrote this. What's your opinion on the subject, Gabe?
Gabe:MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
pika-mew: Ooookkaayy.....oh and you smell like tartar sauce.
Gabe:SUUUUUUUEMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pika-mew:Why do I bother?
pika-mew: Please tell us about your opinions on this story.
Gabe:IIIIIIII DO NOT CARE DUUUUU
pika-mew:Well,I care,and I probably am the one you care about.

Claire
October 16th, 2004, 02:52 PM

..shouldnt it be Nuclear Bombs. Everybody dies. The end ...? XD

SBaby
October 16th, 2004, 02:57 PM
If you listen to the Pokemon Johto League Champions theme song in reverse, it sounds like a subliminal message telling you that the world is coming to an end and only the righteous will be saved.

Muhahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Amy-chan
October 16th, 2004, 03:20 PM
pika-mew:Come on people! Tell us about your opinion on our code else Gabriel will kill us all!!!!!!!!!! :dead:
Gabriel:Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm crazy :badsmile: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.: Monkeys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AdamHays
October 16th, 2004, 03:42 PM
Ash beats up gary and steals his Arcanine,NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO XD.