View Full Version : Mewtwo!

October 2nd, 2006, 5:19 AM
Back in the day Mewtwo was by far the most powerful Pokemon, but in this day and age is he still so bad, I mean now we have powerful Dark and Steel types (more dark than steel) to deal with it, but also with more and more Uber pokemon out Deoxys and such is he such the force he was.
Lets hear some feed back.
(please no flames on me im trying to get back into the world of Pokemon)

October 2nd, 2006, 7:01 PM
I think Mewtwo is still his ass kicking self. He would be the cheapest pokemon to deal with because he could teleport, do his uber strong psychic that controls you, and shoot those energy balls at you that turn you to stone lol. I don't think most pokemon could defeat Mewtwo, unless Mewtwo was sleeping and some pokemon did a hyper beam in his face...

October 2nd, 2006, 7:02 PM
I'm trying to get back into the world of pokemon too lol.

October 2nd, 2006, 10:08 PM
hmmmms.. I don't think Mewtwo's that bad.. it's just that he's 'older' and we find the new Pokemon cooler than he is..
even up till now (in the show), I still find psychic attacks strong.. attacks like confusion and psychic can really immobilise opponents by having them suspend in mid-air..

October 2nd, 2006, 10:56 PM
Mewtwo still looks t3h s3xy. o3o And with the right moves, he can easily overpower most 'monners. He's pretty versatile ... And in the movie he has uber-cool attacks. ;3

October 2nd, 2006, 11:55 PM
I just watched the Deoxys movie and thought to myself who would win?
Deoxys vs Mewtwo Ding round 1

October 3rd, 2006, 1:23 AM
I just watched the Deoxys movie and thought to myself who would win?
Deoxys vs Mewtwo Ding round 1

I think they stand equal chance, but I'll stick to Mewtwo~

October 4th, 2006, 2:52 AM
:x I think there are far too many über~type Pokémon. Deoxys is like the king of them all apart from that "god of all Pokémon", so meh, I'd go with Deoxys. >.> After all, Deoxys comes from t3h m00n >O Ne?

Although I'd like to see Mewtwo win. Go, team original #151 >>;

EDIT: Oops. X3;;; hale, please check the PC rules -- if you have read them, you surely remember not to double-post, ne? @@;

October 4th, 2006, 4:13 PM
Mewthree could take em lol right?

poke lover
October 4th, 2006, 4:16 PM
I reckon Mewtwos still got it. He may be older but he can still woop but.

October 4th, 2006, 11:51 PM
Its funny cause Mewtwo was know as the most powerful Pokemon up till 3rd gen, at that point he was none just as a powerful clone.

October 5th, 2006, 4:36 AM
I reckon mewtwo is the best psychic legendary. I also think that there are too many psychic legendaries. Why psychic? I think it would be cool to have a dark type legendary or steel or ghost type. Do I think too much?

Loyal Arcanine
October 5th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Groudon slightly pips Mewtwo as the best Pokemon.

October 5th, 2006, 3:32 PM
I would really like to see Mewtwo and Deoxys fight. That would be a good battle.

October 5th, 2006, 3:38 PM
I still consider Mewtwo pretty badass. Oh man, there's so many Pokemon now, it's hard to keep up with. :rolleyes:

To tell you the truth, I really don't even like Deoxys.

October 7th, 2006, 3:01 AM
i'm not a big fan of Deoxys myself but he is VERY powerful

October 7th, 2006, 10:30 AM
Mewtwo is pretty strong. In terms of stats, its got some of the highest. It's on the same tier as Rayquaza, Ho-Oh, and Lugia. It's a Psychic-type, and the strongest out there.

In terms of games, for Mewtwo versus Deoxys, then it all depends on in whose hands the two Pokémon lay. Depending on the skill of the trainer, then either could win. Also, it could depend on the form that Deoxys is in.

For the anime, I guess it all depends on who the writers like at the particular moment. If they wish to showcase the power of the Third Generation, then Doeoxys will win. If they want to show that original is better, then Mewtwo will win. Of course, Mewtwo can't just randomly start fighting, as that would go against his character, the way that he is now.

October 8th, 2006, 5:03 AM
Mewtwo is tied with Rayquaza, Lugia, and Ho-oh for the highest stats. But Aruseus is going to be on top, now.

October 9th, 2006, 6:34 PM
Well, of course Aruseus is going to be the top of the top. It is the Creation Pokémon after all, and created the majority of the Pokémon. (Or did it just create Mew...? I am going to have to look into that.)

But in terms of non-god Pokémon, Mewtwo, Lugia, and Ho-Oh have the highest stats.

October 10th, 2006, 2:05 AM
I think that it would of created Mew, Groundon (and the others) and an other Pokemon that has been around for along time. so maybe Lugia and Ho oh.

October 10th, 2006, 8:53 PM
*Please note that this is only my opinion and should not be treated as fact!*

I believe that the order goes like this:
Diaruga and Parukia
Groudon and Kyogre
Celebi and Jirachi
The Regis
Ho-Oh and Lugia
The Bird Trinity
The Beast Trinity
Latios and Latias

And that's as far as I can guess, as I don't know much of the rest of the legendary Pokémon found in D/P.

October 11th, 2006, 5:15 AM
Aruseus couldnt have made Mewtwo that was team rocket, but the thing is that we dont know the real time line cause each new area in the Pokemon world is differenet to the last, plus with each game they seem to add new Legendary to each game.

October 11th, 2006, 9:46 AM
I know Aruseus didn't make Mewtwo. It is just on the list because it was the time line for legendaries and when they were made in what order. Mewtwo came last, and it has the question mark because of the debate on whether or not it could be counted as a Pokégod with the rest on the list. And it's a given fact that the moral majority of Pokémon fans know that Mewtwo was a genetic experiment...

I should place humans in the list somewhere after Mew. But humans are a difficult creature to explain the origins of in the Pokémon world. Mew did not create them, in my opinion. It says in Mew's data that it contains the DNA of all Pokémon. My belief is that Aruseus was just bored and wanted some more creatures to watch...

October 12th, 2006, 1:18 AM
Maybe it was like an adam and eve thing Aruseus was loney and made Mew as a mate.............and then all the differenet types were born from that?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
October 13th, 2006, 2:39 PM
I really don't like Mewtwo nor that I really use him, in Pokemon FR/LG I only trained them for about 4 levels and threw it in the PC and left it there, but while battling it I think it was strong

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

October 14th, 2006, 10:57 PM
Well, Mewtwo is rather old, and if he were in a battle with Deoxys, he'd win. But if he went up against Jirachi... Jirachi kicks his ass out of the stadium. *Ding*

October 15th, 2006, 5:40 AM
course Jirachi is half steel mewtwo's main attacks wouldnt go through