PDA

View Full Version : Lego Star Wars II?

jaysharpe#1
October 2nd, 2006, 06:12 AM
Hello. I Was Woundering If Anyone Likes Lego Star Wars 2? If You Do, This Is A Good Place To Talk About It.

TRIFORCE89
October 2nd, 2006, 07:57 AM
I haven't picked it up yet, unfortunately. I am planning to though. The "I am your father scene" looks priceless. XD

I have the first one, and I enjoyed it. It was incredibly easy, and obviously made for little children, but it combines two great passtimes of my childhood. Ultimate nostalgia factor.

Arcanine
October 2nd, 2006, 09:39 AM
I rented it on the 360. I liked it pretty well. A little too short, but worth renting it again to tie up the rest of the loose ends.

Fat Lobo
October 2nd, 2006, 11:04 AM
How do you unlock Boba Fett?

Esupio
October 2nd, 2006, 11:14 AM
Beat him in Return of the Jedi, then buy him in the cantina.

Fat Lobo
October 2nd, 2006, 11:42 AM
It doesn't work. Are you talking about the DS version?

Esupio
October 2nd, 2006, 11:51 AM
It doesn't work. Are you talking about the DS version?

Oh, no. I have the gamecube version.

IGN said the DS version is full of bugs and stuff

jaysharpe#1
October 2nd, 2006, 11:58 AM
I Have All Of The Hunters, But I Can't Get To The Mode. I Have The Jabba Door, But All There Is Is Episodes 1,2,3. I Have The PSP Version, Can You Help Me?

Fat Lobo
October 2nd, 2006, 12:49 PM
Oh, no. I have the gamecube version.

IGN said the DS version is full of bugs and stuff

It is full of glitches and stuff.

gilbertman
October 2nd, 2006, 08:07 PM
I thought it was a fantastic game i loved having all those characters, especially when you tranfer all the characters from the first game, :P

I thought the Bounty Hunter mode was an interesting addition

but yes all and all it was a little short i mean it was easy to get 100% of everything, especially when they make it so easy to get studs when you collect all the gold bricks

Kraka-chan
October 2nd, 2006, 11:34 PM
I have the game on PS2. My fave scenes are the "Help me Obi-Wan" when Luke gets his light saber and accidentally knocks C-3PO's head off.
I also like the "I'm your father" bit (they don't speak, so DV uses a photo instead).

I like being able to destroy bits of scenery, build stuff and being able to play as Darth Vader. That's what makes it a good game.

Currently, I'm trying to unlock all the characters and get the gold bricks.

PikaBuddy1995
October 3rd, 2006, 04:18 AM
I have beaten the game but all i need to do is get the rest of the canesters in IV and V.Ialso need to get the gost of Yoda,Obi-Won and Anakin

Esupio
October 7th, 2006, 12:27 AM
I Have All Of The Hunters, But I Can't Get To The Mode. I Have The Jabba Door, But All There Is Is Episodes 1,2,3. I Have The PSP Version, Can You Help Me?

you got greedo?
he's a hunter, theres Bossk, IG-88, Dengar, Greedo, 4-LOM, Boba Fett and I think thats it

Eon-Rider
October 14th, 2006, 05:29 PM
I just got this game for my PC and I currently really suck. >_<