PDA

View Full Version : stupid release date

Shinin
April 20th, 2004, 02:26 AM
y is FR/LG coming out in the US in september?
thats like 8 months after it was released in japan!
R/S came out in the US like 4 months after in japan so they should come out in may!
stupid NoA.

Xilven
April 20th, 2004, 02:44 AM
OMG! That means....we wont be able to get FR & LG till early next year...or this christmas in the UK. *Dies* -____-

LanceLite
April 20th, 2004, 07:38 AM
*death music* poor dude died.....

Hm... it is true NoA is taking it late... maybe they have to translate and remove stuff... like in crystal...

this thread should be closed.. there ain't much need of it except exclaim, complain about NoA, die and bury the deads....... MR. WINSTRATE OF SATOSHI-LAND!!!!! YOU'RE NEEDED HERE!

Shinin
April 20th, 2004, 04:11 PM
remove what?
they announced that the wireless thing is coming out in US too. what r they editing out?

Dizzy
April 20th, 2004, 05:58 PM
America is a bad Nation :)... Why do I even live here ;_;... STUPID PARENTS I want to go back to Europe.

LanceLite
April 20th, 2004, 09:09 PM
ME TOO! wait... i dont live in america...

they could have left out some stuff like..... i dunno... some secret way to get celebi?

Shinin
April 21st, 2004, 04:06 AM
no i mean what r they getting rid of in FR/LG thats gonna take 4 extra months?

LanceLite
April 21st, 2004, 07:58 AM
what i said? "they could have left out some stuff like..... i dunno... some secret way to get celebi?" and "Hm... it is true NoA is taking it late... maybe they have to translate and remove stuff... like in crystal..."

that could take some time... i think..

~Please ignore me, I'm just a newborn online boy thats 100% confused.

Boarder Nat
April 22nd, 2004, 11:02 AM
well...i found out that GAME stores are taking pre-orders already, if that is any comfort

Shadow
April 22nd, 2004, 12:28 PM
There is already a stickied thread about the release date. Go complain there.

~~CLOSED~~