PDA

View Full Version : A new generation of pokemon.

OutBREAKZero0
April 20th, 2004, 05:52 AM
i read yesterday on a site that there is a new pokemon to be unveiled in may on the new pokemon jumbo jet. the article also mentioned a possible fourth generation of pokemon. it said that this new pokemon will be the mascot for the next series of pokemon, beating out pikachu's top spot. i dont remember the actual site but i do know there is evidence at pokelord.com (i cannot read french tho). if only i knew more.

Firemaker
May 8th, 2004, 06:27 PM
outbreakzero0 you can translate to english under the ad for eon ticket

nick484
May 13th, 2004, 03:27 PM
you do know the two new versions with brand new pokemon are coming out on september 9th 2004? there called leafgreen and firered, see for your self at www.pokemon.com they don`t tell you much besides the names, but they give you pics of the people you can be boy/girl.

Firemaker
May 14th, 2004, 02:27 PM
I found it!!! Gonbe!!! Go to http://www.serebii.net/pokemon-new/ Its REAL !!!!!!!!!!!!! *Has a giant party and goes to jail of bankrupcy*

Shinin
May 15th, 2004, 12:26 PM
YAY!
It looks like a baby Snorlax... i hope it is!
YAY! That means at least 99 more pkmn are gonna be made. YAY!

EDIT
It says on SPP that they have a scrounge for food... thats probably why snorlax are so fat, they ate a lot as kids! lol!

Shinin
May 15th, 2004, 12:32 PM
you do know the two new versions with brand new pokemon are coming out on september 9th 2004? there called leafgreen and firered, see for your self at www.pokemon.com (http://www.pokemon.com/) they don`t tell you much besides the names, but they give you pics of the people you can be boy/girl.
sry for double post

The 4th generation pkmn aren't gonna be in FR/LG.

Jess
May 15th, 2004, 03:10 PM
I think your all talking about Gonbe?

http://img47.photobucket.com/albums/v143/pokeocean/GONBE.gif

MysticSwampert
May 17th, 2004, 10:38 AM
What are these 4th generation Pokmon???

Are they confirming that there will be new games? Haven't they run out of colours (colors if your american) yet??

NOTE: They have. Thats why they called R/S Ruby and Sapphire. Why havent they thought of the obvious??? Pokmon Black and Pokmon White??!?!?

jj984jj
May 17th, 2004, 01:45 PM
What are these 4th generation Pokmon???

Are they confirming that there will be new games? Haven't they run out of colours (colors if your american) yet??

NOTE: They have. Thats why they called R/S Ruby and Sapphire. Why havent they thought of the obvious??? Pokmon Black and Pokmon White??!?!?
Ummm..... no, only the first versions R/B/G/Y were named after colors. G/S/C are named after elements, didn't you figure that out by the time crystal came out? And the 3rd generation are named after jewels. Dunno what the 4th generation will be named after but I doub they'll even release more details about it until next year maybe, probably even 2006. Togepi, Donphan, Snubbull, etc. were all revealed way before G/S, so it maybe be a while until we heard more about the 4th generation games. Gnobe is in the 7th movie, that's why he was revealed.

Pikachu Fan38
June 5th, 2004, 11:01 AM
Yeah,it's still a long time before the 4th generation comes.

Shinin
June 8th, 2004, 10:24 AM
yeah, like at least a year. hopefully the games will be on the DS, which has GCN graphix!!!

skds1433
June 10th, 2004, 10:23 PM
This is NOT a rumor. Every word OutBREAKZero0 said was true. This should be moved out of "Rumors". If you want proof go to http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/newpokemon.html

Here is Gonbe "the mascot for the next series of pokemon"

Ryoutarou
June 11th, 2004, 09:13 AM
Oh man how old is this
? We found out about gonbe allmost a month ago. The fr/lg games are just remakes and the acutal nexst gen games wont be out untill sometime next year.

Steeleon
June 11th, 2004, 10:14 AM
yeah, like at least a year. hopefully the games will be on the DS, which has GCN graphix!!!
No its not GCN graphics, it has graphics as good as N64.

skds1433
June 11th, 2004, 01:24 PM
Oh man how old is this
? We found out about gonbe allmost a month ago. The fr/lg games are just remakes and the acutal nexst gen games wont be out untill sometime next year.
Acutally, wise guy, the Release Date For Leaf Green and Fire Red is:
Japan: January 29, 2004

US: September 9, 2004 :P

Ryoutarou
June 12th, 2004, 08:15 AM
I was talking about the NEW GEN games not the fr/lg games i allready have thoese.

skds1433
June 12th, 2004, 02:02 PM
I was talking about the NEW GEN games not the fr/lg games i allready have thoese.
Oh, my bad..., I'm sorry. :nervous:

ocean
June 14th, 2004, 05:29 AM
Coooll........................................

Shinin
June 25th, 2004, 08:21 AM
No its not GCN graphics, it has graphics as good as N64.
actually it has graphics better than N64

Koitsu is the possible name of a new pokemon, possibly related to Magikarp (Magikarp=Koiking in Japan)

Golden Groudon
June 30th, 2004, 02:46 PM
It's 100% true. I think "pokemon-fan-people" found out by now.