PDA

View Full Version : The bug pokemon club

Pages : [1] 2

Pokepoop
April 20th, 2004, 2:17 PM
!News!
The next BCB (bug club battle) will be on october 31th (new rules will be posted soon).

I'm not sure what happened to the old co-leader... so i'm looking for a new one. If you would like to be the new co-leader PM me and tell why.

The King of Water Pokemon
April 20th, 2004, 2:56 PM
Sure, I'll join. I'll put a Heracross in my siggy.

~TKoWP

Pokepoop
April 20th, 2004, 3:00 PM
Ok your in, thanks for joining :)

Pluslechu
April 20th, 2004, 4:25 PM
I'll join! ^_^ I'll put scyther in my siggy!

Pokepoop
April 20th, 2004, 4:41 PM
Ok your in pluslechu! :classic:

Pokepoop
April 23rd, 2004, 5:27 PM
Pluslechu you have to put the sprite in your sig if you want to join. P.S. Sorry for the double post :\

pokemonwiz
April 24th, 2004, 8:26 PM
:) :) :) can I join???????

Pokepoop
April 24th, 2004, 8:28 PM
Ok tell me what pokemon sprite you want, and put it in your sig. P.S. If you don't know how to put a sprite in your sig just tell me what one you want and i'll tell you how.

pokemonwiz
April 24th, 2004, 8:54 PM
I will like caterpie please. :) :) :) :)

pokejungle
April 25th, 2004, 4:44 AM
I will join.... I'd like a fortress please...

How do you put a sprite in?

Pokepoop
April 25th, 2004, 1:37 PM
Ok your all in! and thanks for joining :D

Darth Revan
April 25th, 2004, 1:54 PM
ill join if i can be beedrill

Pokepoop
April 25th, 2004, 2:42 PM
Ok skarmony you can have beedrill :)

Darth Revan
April 25th, 2004, 3:04 PM
yeh i kinda went ahead and uploaded it lol if thats ok..

Pokepoop
April 25th, 2004, 3:06 PM
Ok your in, Thanks for joining :)

pokejungle
April 25th, 2004, 4:34 PM
Ok, great...

I'll put it in my siggy right away!

pokemonwiz
April 25th, 2004, 7:10 PM
All right!! I am a member of something!

Darth Revan
April 26th, 2004, 1:03 PM
wait can i change mine to Armaldo i didnt know we could pick the new pokemon to please

Pokepoop
April 26th, 2004, 1:39 PM
Sure you can have armaldo http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs136.gif

Darth Revan
April 26th, 2004, 1:53 PM
ok thanks whats the url so i can put it in...

Pokepoop
April 26th, 2004, 2:00 PM
Here you go, *http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs136.gif*

pokejungle
April 26th, 2004, 2:18 PM
Wow, so now that we're a club

What are we gonna do??

Pokedragonfire
April 26th, 2004, 3:20 PM
I want to have beedrill. Ya know, I love to catch real bees, wasps, centepedes, worms, ants, potato bugs, yellow jackets, caterpillars, butterflies, beetles...you name it!
PS: I use a bug net on the bees. Never got stung in my life, amazing since I catch 'em all the time. Bzzzzzzzzz...

Pokepoop
April 26th, 2004, 3:26 PM
Ok your in,Thanks for joining!

pokejungle
April 26th, 2004, 4:23 PM
i like catching bugs too ^^

I used to have 3 giant garden spiders, I fed them grasshoppers!

Pokedragonfire
April 27th, 2004, 6:09 PM
Neat, I want a pet taurantula, but my parents won't let me have one. I get to have a dog instead, who eats spiders.

Pokepoop
April 27th, 2004, 6:18 PM
Well now that we have a good club going who wants to be the Co-Leader?If you want to be the Co-Leader just tell me why, And than i'll pick one of the members that i think shoud be the Co-Leader.

Pokedragonfire
April 27th, 2004, 6:20 PM
Me!
1. I can draw bugs
2. I make a web page
3. Its not really founder, more like co-leader
4. Bugs RULE!
5. The web page WILL take awhile. I'm busy, maybe on the weekend.
6. Bugs are my friends, I pet bees and they don't sting me :) (They are fuzzy)

Pokepoop
April 27th, 2004, 6:40 PM
Pokedragonfire even if u do become the Co-Leader you don't need to make a web page.P.S. I'll pick the co-leader in a day or two :cool:

Isaac 1
April 27th, 2004, 6:42 PM
Hi I just got activated. My favorite bug pokemon is Beedrill. He is soooooooooo cool.

P.S. I would like to join your club.

P.P.S. How do you get thoes pictures by your name?

Pokepoop
April 27th, 2004, 6:49 PM
You mean a avatar, Just go to the user CP and than go to edit avatar you can get one from there. As for joining just tell me what pokemon you want and i'll tell you how to put it in your signature if you don't know how.I'm going for now i might be back later.

pokejungle
April 28th, 2004, 1:57 PM
I would like to be co-leader ^^

I guess I'm not as qualified as Pokedragonfire though I've been here longer, over a year ^^

Pokedragonfire
April 28th, 2004, 2:18 PM
Yes, but I've been here a month and have 147 posts. Almost half of what you have. I don't think time or posts matter much (time a little). It's what you can do for the club.

pokejungle
April 29th, 2004, 2:07 PM
Yes, but I got totally obsessed with my gamecube and stopped going on the net @_@ I have made like 150 post in the last 2 weeks ^^

Pokepoop
April 29th, 2004, 2:19 PM
So pokejungle why do you think you shoud be the co-leader? P.S. I'll pick the co-leader today

pokejungle
April 29th, 2004, 2:32 PM
I think That I would be a good c0-leader because....umm.......I have experience?

Once I have my pokejungle site up (the improved one) I can have a bugs club page...

I can Also have a thing in my forum http://s7.invisionfree.com/CrobatCavern/index.php?act=idx

I have been into pokemon for like 5 years now, so I'm not a n00b. Ummm..

Darth Revan
April 29th, 2004, 2:42 PM
i got an idea for you...why dont you just make a vote lol it could make it easyer on everyone....

Pokedragonfire
April 29th, 2004, 2:55 PM
I think That I would be a good c0-leader because....umm.......I have experience?

Once I have my pokejungle site up (the improved one) I can have a bugs club page...

I can Also have a thing in my forum http://s7.invisionfree.com/CrobatCavern/index.php?act=idx

I have been into pokemon for like 5 years now, so I'm not a n00b. Ummm..
I've been into it 6 years, and you aren't alowed to post forums here so no forums. You are breaking the rules. If you were here so long, why don't you follow the rules? You should at least know them. I also have experience with web pages. My page would be at a site without annoying pop up ads. I also have experience with bug catching. Maybe I can put pics of specimins I catch on the page (real bugs are almost as cool as pokemon bugs)

Pokepoop
April 29th, 2004, 6:07 PM
Well i was thinking who's going to be the co-leader, It took me awhile but i made my pick, To see who the Co-Leader is just.... Pokedragonfire!

Pokedragonfire
April 30th, 2004, 1:19 PM
Oh goodie! It's web page making time! oO

pokejungle
May 1st, 2004, 11:31 AM
Congrats PDF. I know the rules, but weren't they made to be broken? @_@

Anyway, I was linking the forum in reference to where I could have a thread, so in my opinion I was far from breaking the rules!

When is this club going to do anything? It is kinda boring!

Pokedragonfire
May 1st, 2004, 11:37 AM
No linking to forums in your posts, only in your signature is it allowed.

A link is a link. A thread is also part of a forum. You may have put it in your sig and maybe mentioned something about it :)

pokejungle
May 1st, 2004, 3:11 PM
Ok Miss Mod.....

I made a mistake...I don't think I'm gonna get in trouble or anything.

So, how bout a group rp or sumthing?

Lenny911
May 1st, 2004, 5:47 PM
I'd would like sizor please :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Pokepoop
May 1st, 2004, 9:43 PM
Ok lenny911, just put this in your sig with out the *'s *http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs355.gif* And you don't need all the :D 's

Pokedragonfire
May 2nd, 2004, 4:03 PM
I made the web page (It is not done) Go here (http://home.comcast.net/~blazedragon/the_bug_club/home).

Pokepoop
May 3rd, 2004, 12:19 AM
So, how bout a group rp or sumthing?
Well we can do that....but i can't think of anything! :confused: But you can think of something that we can do if you want :) P.S. Great web page Pokedragonfire :)

pokejungle
May 3rd, 2004, 1:33 PM
Ok, Is anything going to be done around here, or is this another: "YOu just Join!" kinda club????

Pokepoop
May 3rd, 2004, 5:25 PM
Well i want to do something but like i said i can't think of anything :\

Pokedragonfire
May 3rd, 2004, 5:29 PM
I suggest: a contest, RPG, pictures of (real) bugs you caught this spring lol :)

Pokepoop
May 3rd, 2004, 6:00 PM
I suggest: a contest, RPG, pictures of (real) bugs you caught this spring lol :)
Well you can post your pictures if you want, But how about bug pokemon quiz, And if that don't go well we can always have a RP or something :)

Pokedragonfire
May 3rd, 2004, 6:15 PM
Ok, except I don't know how to make a quiz. Don't they have special websites for that? I'll figure it out don't worry :)

Pokepoop
May 3rd, 2004, 6:25 PM
When i said quiz i mean like this... _______________ What level does medapod evolve A-Level 9 B-Level 10 C-Level 12 ________________Like that :)

Poke'gangster
May 4th, 2004, 11:00 AM
The answer is B! Can I join!!!!

Pokedragonfire
May 4th, 2004, 12:37 PM
Yeah, but what 4. Like to test your knowledege on bugs? I like a quiz like "What bug pokemon R U." That is cool. Maybe that is how we can pick sprites in stuff :D

Charmander005
May 4th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Poke'Gangster said the answer to the test, but can I join anyway?

Pokepoop
May 4th, 2004, 1:07 PM
Ok you two can join, What sprites do you want? And pokedragonfire if you want to make a quiz like that just go to quizilla.com (http://www.quizilla.com/)

pokejungle
May 4th, 2004, 1:12 PM
Ya, a bug personality test would be awesome! PDF, are you doing or can I?

Charmander005
May 4th, 2004, 1:18 PM
I have a stupid question. How do you put a bug pic in your sig?

Pokedragonfire
May 4th, 2004, 1:21 PM
Ya, a bug personality test would be awesome! PDF, are you doing or can I?
You can make one, go ahead. I might make one too, but if yours is good I will probably use it in the web site. Hey, quizilla isn't working. I click on the link and can't go to it :(

pokejungle
May 4th, 2004, 1:31 PM
never mind...You can do it.....You can do lots of work, you're vice prez XP

Pokepoop
May 4th, 2004, 1:38 PM
Charmander005 just tell what pokemon sprite you want and i'll tell you how. You can all make a bug quiz if you want. And to go to quizilla just try later cuz it's not working for me too :(

Charmander005
May 4th, 2004, 1:44 PM
I wanted butterfree......

Pokepoop
May 4th, 2004, 1:47 PM
I wanted butterfree......
Ok just put this in your sig with out the *'s *http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs214.gif*

Charmander005
May 4th, 2004, 1:51 PM
Thankyou Pokepoop for the website.

Pokepoop
May 4th, 2004, 2:03 PM
Ok heres all of the members! ------Member List------ leader/Founder: Pokepoop-Shiny Scizor Co-Leader: Pokedragonfire-Yanma Member: pokemonwiz-Caterpie Member: pokejungle- Fortress Member: SKARMONY-Armaldo Member: Charmander005-Butterfree Member: Kirby00-Shedinja Member: rsgh5-Heracross Member: Tendo-Shiny Shedinja Member: 003-Masquerain Member: Mew22-Scyther Member: eliana-Shiny Scyther

kirby00
May 4th, 2004, 3:31 PM
i wanna join, ill have the shedina... hey pokedraong fire lol this will be the 3rd club we are both in... guys check out my club (by clicking link), it is really a open/cool club. (descriptions there no need for explanations here)

Pokepoop
May 4th, 2004, 5:26 PM
i wanna join, ill have the shedina
Ok your in :D And no advertiseing your club here! It's just dumb

kirby00
May 4th, 2004, 5:46 PM
rpgs are fun have that or at least battles. since you r in more than 1 club (ihope the maker of thsi is) then just use wut u do in htose clubs as an example fort his 1. (what makes those clubs fun to be in?)

Pokedragonfire
May 5th, 2004, 3:52 PM
i wanna join, ill have the shedina... hey pokedraong fire lol this will be the 3rd club we are both in... guys check out my club (by clicking link), it is really a open/cool club. (descriptions there no need for explanations here)
Ahhh, kirby00 is stalking me, help!!! (Just kidding!) He he, I'm working on the um quiz, actually I gotta sign up first...

pokejungle
May 6th, 2004, 1:21 PM
Ok.....Lets have a art contest or sumthing! I'm also a fan of RPGs.....whatever...........

kirby00
May 6th, 2004, 5:12 PM
lol pokejungle you seem so enthusiastic about the rpgs

Philbro
May 7th, 2004, 4:25 PM
Hey can i join i shall have ninjask please

Pokepoop
May 7th, 2004, 5:03 PM
Hey can i join i shall have ninjask please
Sure you can join, Just put this in you sig with out the *'s *http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs043.gif*

Philbro
May 7th, 2004, 5:21 PM
Thanks alot for letting me in.

ryan
May 8th, 2004, 7:43 AM
Hi! bug pokemon are the best. i'm kinda making a bug themed team right now, so can i use scyther?

Pokepoop
May 8th, 2004, 10:42 AM
Hi! bug pokemon are the best. i'm kinda making a bug themed team right now, so can i use scyther?
Ok you can join, just put this in your sig with out the *'s *http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs281.gif* Yay! my 100th post! :D

Philbro
May 8th, 2004, 10:44 AM
hm http://faqsmedia.ign.com/faqs/image/ani168.gif Cool hey

Pokepoop
May 8th, 2004, 10:54 AM
hm http://faqsmedia.ign.com/faqs/image/ani168.gif Cool hey
I don't know why you posted that...But it is good to see a pic of one of my favorite pokemon :D

Philbro
May 8th, 2004, 10:59 AM
i am gonna post pics of everybody's favourite bug like mine is beedrill

http://www.pokemon-place.co.uk/Pokemon/015_beedrill/Char_015.gif so hey i got it

kirby00
May 8th, 2004, 1:11 PM
do shiny shedinja *hes so ugly hes ugly again*

Pokedragonfire
May 8th, 2004, 1:48 PM
If hes so ugly, why did U pick him?

kirby00
May 8th, 2004, 2:32 PM
cuz he has a halo that for some reason looks good ...like a floating necklace lol

pokejungle
May 8th, 2004, 4:52 PM
I like ninjask. He's my fav bug pokemon, but I like fortress too!

Pokedragonfire
May 9th, 2004, 7:25 AM
He he, I gotta question. Can we change sprites? I want something else. At the time I picked beedrill, I hadn't though it through much. As long as no one has taken it. Besides, didn't someone want bedrill anyway?

Pokepoop
May 9th, 2004, 8:42 PM
He he, I gotta question. Can we change sprites? I want something else. At the time I picked beedrill, I hadn't though it through much. As long as no one has taken it. Besides, didn't someone want bedrill anyway?
Yeah you can change sprites if you want, Just tell me after you change them. And i don't think anyone wanted beedrill.

Shiney
May 9th, 2004, 8:52 PM
Since shiny scizor has been taken, may I join as http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrssh348.gif?

Pokepoop
May 9th, 2004, 9:15 PM
Since shiny scizor has been taken, may I join as http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrssh348.gif?
Sure you can join as http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrssh348.gif :D

Pokedragonfire
May 10th, 2004, 3:51 AM
Alright, I'd like Yanma instead of Bedrill. :)

ryan
May 10th, 2004, 3:07 PM
is the purpose of a club to have a sprite in our sigs next to text that says we're in a club? (i'm not saying that that's uncool or anything) but i'm wondering if there's maybe something more to it? well, for now i'll give you details on one of my bugs, maybe it'll start something interesting:

heracross/L50/male/swarm/adamant/quick claw

HP: 154
Attack: 160
Defence: 101
Sp. Attack: 45
Sp. Defence: 117
Speed: 106

Brick Break, Endure, Reversal, Megahorn

so, i guess, be impressed by his power or something... or give me advice about what to do with him to make him better. kthnx

kirby00
May 11th, 2004, 3:33 PM
you should use a ledian its better that way, he can learn fighting type moves, and since he evolves he may have beter stats.

Shiney
May 11th, 2004, 3:48 PM
you should use a ledian its better that way, he can learn fighting type moves, and since he evolves he may have beter stats.

It's his choice, let him make it. Some of us like other pokemon better than others, despite moves or evolution anyway.

kirby00
May 11th, 2004, 3:55 PM
but he did say to give him advice so thats simply wut i did
seph check out the rp ur in... gym leaders tourny 9u know the 1 i made) and read my story line, is it good?

ryan
May 11th, 2004, 5:24 PM
i might do that, i don't know... i don't have a gameshark and i'm not very good at colloseum... so heracross will sufice for now.

Pokepoop
May 12th, 2004, 5:08 PM
i might do that, i don't know... i don't have a gameshark and i'm not very good at colloseum... so heracross will sufice for now.
So your saying you got colosseum, But you don't play it? Yay! i've been here for a month now :D

ryan
May 12th, 2004, 7:29 PM
well... yes... i hate 2 on 2 battles! they're so confusing... makes my head spin...

Pokepoop
May 18th, 2004, 2:29 PM
Well this club isn't doing much...But it will be time for something soon... THE BUG CLUB BATTLE!!! I will soon make a list of batters

ryan
May 18th, 2004, 6:02 PM
what does that mean? last night i had my head full of thoughts about my all bug team... it's really confusing... so confusing that it took up all the memory on my laptop to type!!!! be afraid. o, and last weekend, i actually started getting into colloseum. (yes!) *so cool*

kirby00
May 18th, 2004, 6:27 PM
use shindja,ninjask,beedrill(fr/lg)/heracross(mega horn if hera, and brick break too, toxic if beedrill with fury-cutter),scizor (metal claw, fury-cutter, steel wing/w/e else),masquirien (teach water attacks b4 it evolves, hyrdopump/surf if surf can be sued), water sport,mudsport if it can or silver wind if it cant, and raindance if it can or air cutter if it cant, the forretress (spikes,iron defense, explosion, and safeguard/protect)

ryan
May 18th, 2004, 7:14 PM
hmmm... i'm definatly gonna use shedinja and heracross, but i want a little bit of variety elsewhere. like only one bug/flying, only one bug/poison, only one bug/steel, and one pure bug. just to mix things up.

kirby00
May 18th, 2004, 7:16 PM
none r pure bug, unless caterpie, wurmple, silcoon/cascoon...

ryan
May 18th, 2004, 7:19 PM
illuminise, volbeat are pure

kirby00
May 18th, 2004, 7:29 PM
ur flying should be masquirein to defend vs fire types, and eletrical 9cuz its flying if it can learn mudsport), use maybe venemoth/dustox for poison not beedrill, they can use psybeam/confusion, and toxic... (cant spell psyich so i use psy), use scizor for offense or foretress for def... but if using 1, pick which is better based on wut types of pokemon u want(swiper/vs.annoyer/wearer-outter)...

ryan
May 18th, 2004, 7:32 PM
thanks, i'll bear that all in mind as soon as i snag all the pokemon from colloseum, and get RF.

May 18th, 2004, 10:17 PM
Hey there are actually other bug pokemon fans in the world! Was wondering if I could join your club here, I even got a site that never got off the ground. Mabye it could jumpstart this club I saw some complaining about nothing to do above. Well ill check back later im out...

ryan
May 19th, 2004, 1:35 PM
o, and pinser's pure too (in adition to volbeat and illumise)

Pokepoop
May 19th, 2004, 4:28 PM
THE BUG CLUB BATTLE RULES #1: You will use the bug pokemon that you picked to be in the club with. #2: You can have only 4 attacks. #3: You can not use TM or HM attacks. #4: You can only use one attack per turn. #5: All pokemon have 200 HP. #6: I will be the judge for all the battles. #7: For items you can use potion and any type of berry, you can also use hold items. #8: You can only have 3 items for each battle. #9: If you use a item you lose your turn.

If you don't understand any of the rules just PM me.

P.S. I will have the match ups soon

And 003 you can be in the club, just tell me what sprite you want.

ryan
May 19th, 2004, 5:22 PM
o, oops, somebody else has scyther don't they? is heracross taken too? because if not, i'll switch to that.
edit: heracross is taken! garr... by some guy who's only made one post with the bug club.... how frusterating... now i don't know which to put in my sig... heracross is the only one that i could use with a full and unrivaled knowledge... any suggestions for replacements? cuz i wanna partake in this bug battle. and i don't want to hurt king of water pokemon's feelings... so ya... help me fellow... people who like bugs...
oh, and everybody's sprites are messed up, if you go to www.the-apcc.com you can find reliable sprites to link to. (the 2 of mine that work are from there)

Pokepoop
May 19th, 2004, 5:49 PM
Well you can use shiny heracross http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/images/avatars/shinyrs/168.gif P.S. I'll fix all the sprites soon, but i don't know whats wrong with them because the site thet i get them from is working just fine.

ryan
May 19th, 2004, 8:26 PM
*so cool* even though it's purple, i'll use it.

ryan
May 19th, 2004, 8:30 PM
ok, i'm sorry for double posting, but i feel like my 214th post needs to be with the bug club. somebody probably knows why... if not, o well. i'll be confusing and weird.

Lokhlan
May 19th, 2004, 9:37 PM
I'd like to be in the Bug Club. I'm a huge bug Pokemon fan. XD

May 20th, 2004, 9:02 AM
Alright thanks ^_^! Hmm someone already has scyther...well give me Masquerain. I dont think anyone else had that.

pokejungle
May 20th, 2004, 1:47 PM
I definetely want to do bug-battle! Too bad I have a wimpy fortress!

Shiney
May 20th, 2004, 1:50 PM
I definetely want to do bug-battle! Too bad I have a wimpy fortress!

WIMPY?!

*beats pokejungle with his blunt shiney fortress*

ryan
May 20th, 2004, 3:22 PM
i just talked to the king of water pokemon, and he says i can use heracross. *so cool*

Pokepoop
May 20th, 2004, 4:51 PM
003 just put this in your sig with out the *'s *http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs033.gif*

And Tendo just tell me what sprite you want :D

May 20th, 2004, 10:32 PM
Hey what are the rules gonna be for the Bug Tourny? I know you posted the rules but give a run down on how it will operate. Thanks ^_^

Lokhlan
May 20th, 2004, 11:14 PM
Pokepoop, I'd like a Shedinja sprite. :)

Btw, image wasn't working.

Pokepoop
May 21st, 2004, 1:07 PM
YAY! I got new sprites! If you have a sprite dats not working just go back to the first page and right click the sprite you want then go to properties and then copy the url in your sig :)

Remember if you want to change to a different sprite just tell me after you change them.

And if you want to join the club just tell me the sprite you want to join with and if you don't know how to put one in your sig just ask me.

ryan
May 22nd, 2004, 5:35 PM
hey guess what? i caught a ledian in colloseum finaly today! finaly, and it's female too, wow, i'm so lucky. i just thought i'd share that with all of you guys, especiall kirby00 (because you told me to consider using it) so ya, my heracross is on the previous page, and i'll enter him, and let you all get a head start on figuring how to kill me. bye!

Pokepoop
May 22nd, 2004, 6:20 PM
You where lucky, i only got a male :'(

Anyway this is how battles will go in the bug battle...
All Battlers will have one pokemon (The one they joined as) and the pokemon can have a hold item (I will be useing metal coat) if you use a hold item you must tell everyone what it is.
All battlers will have 3 heal items but it can only be a potion or any type of berry, and you can only use one per turn.
All pokemon can have only 4 attacks but you don't have to tell what they are.
On your turns you can use ether a one attack or one item.
each poekmon will be level 100 (dat means you v=can use any 4 attacks dat your pokemon can learn, NO TM OR HMS) and have 200 HP.
I will judge if a attack hits or not and how much HP they take off.
And thats about it :)

Pokedragonfire
May 22nd, 2004, 6:22 PM
I will post the matchups on the site if u want me to, pokepoop :D

Pokepoop
May 22nd, 2004, 6:40 PM
Ok i think we have about 12 members so heres the battle list... #1-Kirby00 vs. 003 #2-Pokepoop vs. pokejungle #3-eliana vs. Tendo #4-rsgh5 vs. Mew22 #5-SKARMONY vs. Charmander005 #6-Pokemonwiz vs. Pokedragonfire
If kirby and 003 are here we can start :) and if i'm not here when they are pokedragonfire can judge the battle.

EDIT: I changed the list

Pokedragonfire
May 22nd, 2004, 6:45 PM
Wait a minute...who will judge when I verse you pokepoop? Hmm...beats me

Pokepoop
May 22nd, 2004, 6:51 PM
Wait a minute...who will judge when I verse you pokepoop? Hmm...beats me

Thats a good question...i guess we can pick someone to judge, as long as he/she will judge fairly :)

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 6:53 PM
sends out reg. shedja (does shindinja get 200 hp to?)
and do breeding moves count?

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 6:55 PM
hey wut happened 2 my signature? it disapeared but you can see it in the previous page... dorry for double posting! shedinja is holding on to focus band, and its a reg. shedinja so the other person who wanted shedinja has to get the shiny white 1... like the 1 i have for my flying club...

Pokepoop
May 22nd, 2004, 7:05 PM
Yeah shedinja can have 200 HP, i forgot to say that pokemon can have abilitys and your shedinja has wonder guard and dat means it can only be hit by super effective attack :shocked: and tendo already has the shiny one :)

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 7:12 PM
i guess since this a bug batltle and my shedinja has 200 hp, it will be a hard target hehe, (tendos too, unless we battle eachother)... my shedinja is waiting for the opponent to show up...

Pokepoop
May 22nd, 2004, 7:20 PM
Well i just PMed 003 and i told him to come as soon as he can so when he gets here we can start, and i don't know if i should let you use wonder guard because i don't think any of us can hit him :'(

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 7:21 PM
its weka to flying and how many bug types are flying/know flying moves?
LOL LOOK WUT I SAID IN THE MAY'S TORCHIC CLUB LOL

Pokepoop
May 22nd, 2004, 7:30 PM
I'm sorry but i'm not leting you use wonder guard, you can use a different ability if you want :)

kirby00
May 22nd, 2004, 7:32 PM
what abilities would work good with a shindinja then? i cant think of any... this sux... o nvm ill have it use speed boost like the ninjask (its rival)
notice both of our post icons hehe

Rio
May 23rd, 2004, 2:52 PM
dude can i be part of this so called bug club and can i have the Ledian sprite
thanx

May 23rd, 2004, 4:29 PM
Sorry about the holdup! Good thing I checked in here. Ok im sending out Masquerain with its intimidate ability! Another thing are we limited to actual damage attacks or are status ones ok too? Ah one more thing going back to kirbys unanswered question...can we use egg moves???

Pokepoop
May 23rd, 2004, 6:19 PM
No you can't use egg moves.
And yes you can use effect attacks :)

Kirby or 003 call a attack so we can get started :)

And rio sure you can be in the club just put this in your sig with out the *'s
*http://www.serebiiforums.com/newforums/images/avatars/321.gif*

May 23rd, 2004, 6:40 PM
Alrighty I'm gonna have to use Gust! Bwahahha...MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

Pokepoop
May 23rd, 2004, 8:46 PM
Ref: Masquerain use it effect intimidate and lowers shedinja's attack and then Masquerain uses gust and hits shedinja, oh it's super effective!
Masquerain HP: 200 Shedinja HP: 150

003 whats your hold item? if you have one.

ryan
May 23rd, 2004, 8:57 PM
what?! no egg moves?.. what is this garbage?... o well. i don't have any anyway, go 003! (no offence kirby00)

Pokepoop
May 23rd, 2004, 9:01 PM
what?! no egg moves?.. what is this garbage?... o well. i don't have any anyway, go 003! (no offence kirby00)

Well, i might just let everyone use egg moves in the 2nd round :D

May 23rd, 2004, 9:39 PM
ummm my hold item is leftovers

Pokepoop
May 23rd, 2004, 9:47 PM
Wow thats a good item you picked :D
Now we got to wate for kirby to make his move..... when he gets here :dead:

Well i'm going.... i'll be back later :tired:

nanok242
May 24th, 2004, 9:34 AM
i will tack the heracross
and can people pm me plz
thx

nanok242
May 24th, 2004, 9:40 AM
i will tack the heracross
and can people pm me plz
thx

nanok242
May 24th, 2004, 9:41 AM
sory about the last two things i dint know that i put it already
:)

nanok242
May 24th, 2004, 9:43 AM
were do you get those trainer's card. how ever tells me plz send me a message
thx

Shiney
May 24th, 2004, 10:20 AM
were do you get those trainer's card. how ever tells me plz send me a message
thx

I think is was custom made, but if there's a website/person that does 'em for free, I'd like to know as well.

May 24th, 2004, 12:48 PM
The cards are made by castrainer, just ask around, but they are kinda stuffed with requests right now so id hold off...

ryan
May 24th, 2004, 4:55 PM
dibs on beating up the winner!

Lokhlan
May 24th, 2004, 6:13 PM
The cards are made by castrainer, just ask around, but they are kinda stuffed with requests right now so id hold off...

I came up with the card idea itself. Casty asked me if I cared if he could take my idea & let people request there own cards via our 'Trainer Card Request' thread. I said I didn't mind. So we teamed up.

Btw, whats the latest happenings in the bug club?

*is to lazy to read back a few pages to find out for himself* lol :D

ryan
May 24th, 2004, 6:30 PM
003 and kirby00 are having some pokemon battle, but kirby's being slow and not battling right. and the rest of us are sitting around waiting for something to happen.

May 24th, 2004, 7:38 PM
haha yeah thats about it. Sorry about the lack of credit Tendo I was not informed :) Hey you guys should join the Rock Club! You can be bored there too! PLus free sprites :shocked: WOOOO thats a first hahaha :dead:

ryan
May 24th, 2004, 8:07 PM
hey, the bug club's the most exciting club i've ever been in. if you want a boring club, try the fight or ghost club... *so uncool*

May 24th, 2004, 8:26 PM
hey, the bug club's the most exciting club i've ever been in. if you want a boring club, try the fight or ghost club... *so uncool*

Well its cool that we have this battle and all so yeah it is fun...just WHERE THE HECK IS KIRBY!!??!?!?! And yes ive seen the atrocities commited by the fighting club lol

Lokhlan
May 24th, 2004, 8:28 PM
It's cool 003. XD

LoL - @ rsgh5 *wonders what rsgh5 means**

kirby00
May 25th, 2004, 2:38 PM
ok shedina has speed boost (like ninjask since you said it cant have wonder guard) which boosts its speed each turn... shedinja used shadow ball (with high sp. attck, stab, and a chance of lowering sp. def.)

ryan
May 25th, 2004, 4:23 PM
*tells tendo what rsgh5 means*
the r stands for ryan (first innitial)
and then it's not too hard, just look at my sprite and stuff
s=scyther
g=gengar
h=heracross
and 5's my lucky number *so cool*
and thanks for finaly posting kirby (or should i say... "MR. SLOW PANTS!")

May 25th, 2004, 6:14 PM
I await the judges decsision bwhahahha...speaking of which should we say the moves characteristics like kirbster did?

kirby00
May 26th, 2004, 2:43 PM
i didnt post b/c i was gone on monday... so im sorry.... :laugh: :'(

ryan
May 26th, 2004, 2:45 PM
you're forgiven, but i think the name "MR. SLOW PANTS" is just too cool for you to drop. *so cool*

kirby00
May 26th, 2004, 2:55 PM
well its not nice,and ppl KNOW ME FOR BEING MEAN so dont push it... anyways keep thouht2 u urself

ryan
May 26th, 2004, 3:00 PM
hey, dude i'm just kidding. i think you're one of the coolest people around

kirby00
May 26th, 2004, 3:03 PM
yay i know, but it still annoying... i am so sad im gonna miss all my senior friends wen they graduate! hs is soo mean! lol i only have my sophmore friends next yr.! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

ryan
May 26th, 2004, 3:06 PM
i'm sorry, i spoke too boldly. i didn't mean it in a mean way at all, more as in, i'm a joking around loser who picks on people sort of way and thinks i'm funny.
ya, it's like that... so, i'm sorry. i'm gonna miss... not many seniors. the ones i know at school aren't very nice.

kirby00
May 26th, 2004, 3:23 PM
oh why not... well if u try and make friends w/ em now itll be too late... so start on juniors lol j/k, but im sure they will be nicer to u esp if u r a freshmen now... then next yr youll be a sophmore like i am now

ryan
May 26th, 2004, 3:33 PM
i'll be a junior next year. and i really am very picky about who i hang out with, and none of the people i hand selected were in the senior year.

kirby00
May 26th, 2004, 4:45 PM
o, well if u have ppl whor juniors now, theyll be seniors next yr! yay

ryan
May 26th, 2004, 4:56 PM
unless they're really stupid juniors....

May 27th, 2004, 5:03 PM
hmm yes our junior class this year is quite stupid too...thank god im outta that place this tuesday!

ryan
May 27th, 2004, 7:28 PM
i just realized that i have a friend who's a junior.
ha, who would have guessed?

May 27th, 2004, 9:50 PM
not I! hahah (must keep typing to fill in the 25 characters minimum message requirement.........done)

Pokepoop
May 28th, 2004, 5:18 PM
Ok sorry i took so long but the comp. got messed up :disappoin
Ref: Shedinja uses it's speed boost and gets faster! and it uses shadow ball on masquerain and it hits!
Shedinja HP: 150 Masquerain HP: 160

kirby00
May 28th, 2004, 6:37 PM
shedinja used its newfound speed to fire shdaodw ball faster trying to make it surpirse the masquirien, (sorry for attacking before opponent did, but since it has speed boost...., but isnt shadow ball stronger than gust, so why is his life higher, even with it being super effective, i mean depending on the lvl, shadow ball is the strongest ghost move even compared to nightshade & shedinja is using focus band)

pokejungle
May 29th, 2004, 6:39 PM
I would like to battle someone too! Someone...?

ashley03
May 30th, 2004, 5:55 AM
is there anyway i could join the bug club?

Pm me to answer plz.

pokejungle
May 30th, 2004, 12:23 PM
Is this club....DEAD??

Come on...Where is the leader?

Pokedragonfire
May 30th, 2004, 12:27 PM
is there anyway i could join the bug club?

Pm me to answer plz.
Yeah, choose a sprite that isn't taken, put it in your sig, and you're in.

pokejungle
May 30th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Did you PM her?

You probably should!

ryan
May 30th, 2004, 3:51 PM
most of the time people don't need to be pmed to see if they're allowed in the club... and most of the time clubs really aren't that picky about who they let in are they?
and where is pokepoop?

Pokedragonfire
May 30th, 2004, 3:59 PM
Did you PM her?

You probably should!
Yes I did. Hmm, I should update the webpage...

Pokepoop
May 30th, 2004, 4:24 PM
Is this club....DEAD??

Come on...Where is the leader?

NO! This club is not "dead" i was gone because the computer got messed up :'(

And now back to the battle....
Ref: Shedinja use it's shadow ball again on masquerain and hits again!
And masquerain heals it self a little by eating some leftovers.

Shedinja HP: 150 Masquerain HP: 135

ryan
May 30th, 2004, 4:34 PM
o boy! edge of my seet! *wince* i can't watch, it's too brutal!
*wets pants and runs away covering eyes crying*

Wrath of Scyther
May 30th, 2004, 7:35 PM
I'll definitely join!!! I'll put Scyther In my sig!!

They still got more than a hundred HPs left. This might take a bit longer. Anyways...

GO SHEDINJA!!!

ryan
May 31st, 2004, 7:01 AM
i don't know for sure, but i think that somebody already has scyther in their sig. i don't know though, and i'm not in charge.

Wrath of Scyther
May 31st, 2004, 3:26 PM
Okay, then can I have a shiny scyther?

ryan
May 31st, 2004, 5:45 PM
um.... it's fine with me do you need a link? because i can get you one if you do.

June 3rd, 2004, 7:00 AM
okay sorry about the 4 day hiatus but i had to graduate and all... anyhoo back to the battle!! Um darn well ill post back in like 30 min i gotta run downtown real fast to pick up my bro

kirby00
June 3rd, 2004, 3:42 PM
if this is anime style cant a ghost pokemon disapear and reapper so i can just dodge his gusts? of course u r the ref and decides what happens and all but...
*waits for masquieen **speed boost raised speed

June 3rd, 2004, 5:57 PM
technically kirbster, speed boost is only active after a full turn meaning both of us having attacked, therefore your speed is only raised 1 point right now and will be raised 2 after this move im about to make. However, im using Scary Face (normal-95% accuracy, lowers opponents speed greatly (or by 2 points)) so now your speed is back down to its regular level

kirby00
June 4th, 2004, 10:29 PM
ill use a shadow ball again, this time takingextra time to power it up more, but still releasing it in good time... yay!

June 4th, 2004, 11:10 PM
??? charging it up? are we doing an anime inspired battle?

kirby00
June 4th, 2004, 11:16 PM
dunno, maybe not cuz ref decides after each attack, but then agai i think we still can do anime, just would be pping if we said if it hit opponent or not, that's why there is a ref.

June 4th, 2004, 11:20 PM
yeah i knew that but if we are going to do anime we can say stuff like "i dodged that" and otehr crap. True the ref will decide whther or not it happens but its still kinda stupid, going back and forth saying each person dodged. But o well it should make it more interesting :P

Pokepoop
June 5th, 2004, 4:35 PM
Shedinjas speed grows, Masquerain heal a little with leftovers.
Ref: Shedinja use it's shadow ball again and it hits!

Masquerain HP: 105 Shedinja HP: 150

kirby00
June 5th, 2004, 5:04 PM
shedinja uses shadow ball (speed boost 2ice in a row, ok?)

Pokepoop
June 6th, 2004, 1:04 PM
shedinja uses shadow ball (speed boost 2ice in a row, ok?)

Sorry but no it's not ok.

And battles are played like the games not the anime :P

kirby00
June 6th, 2004, 2:05 PM
i didnt mean speed boost 2 ice in a row i meant since u get speed boost, it boosts speed which lets me go 2ice in a row... (if speed is high enough/increased &/or opponents low enough/decreased, then sometimes in the gameboy version too, the pokemon goes ice in a row)

Pokepoop
June 6th, 2004, 3:29 PM
i didnt mean speed boost 2 ice in a row i meant since u get speed boost, it boosts speed which lets me go 2ice in a row... (if speed is high enough/increased &/or opponents low enough/decreased, then sometimes in the gameboy version too, the pokemon goes ice in a row)

You can only attack ONCE a turn, if you have hi speed (Like you do) you can attack first not twice.

So just let 003 attack now (Because you attacked already), then you, then him, then you, and just go like that :)

Remember: You both can use heal items if you want.

kirby00
June 6th, 2004, 4:01 PM
how many heal items wasnt it 2 or was it three? do we have to tell u items b4 we use em?

Pokepoop
June 7th, 2004, 1:18 PM
You can only have 3 items per battle, they can be any type of potion or berry (No hyper potion)
And no you don't have to tell what they are before you use them :)

kirby00
June 7th, 2004, 2:02 PM
so we can use max potion, full restore and that or jsut max potion i super potion?

Pokepoop
June 7th, 2004, 2:31 PM
so we can use max potion, full restore and that or jsut max potion i super potion?

I forgot about them, heres a list of items that you can't use...

Max potion,
Fullrestore,
Hyper potion,
Energy root,
And no revives. (If i think of anymore items i'll add them)

But you can use any other item to heal your HP or status.

kirby00
June 7th, 2004, 9:21 PM
does it matter which berry name if they do same effect b/c they changed berry names from c/g/s to r/s names like from goldberry to (cant remember name, thats y i asked), so can we jsut use goldberry and not have 2 look up the r/s versions... neways 30hp healed isnt worth it, also dont they take up turns 2 use 1?

Pokepoop
June 8th, 2004, 4:09 AM
does it matter which berry name if they do same effect b/c they changed berry names from c/g/s to r/s names like from goldberry to (cant remember name, thats y i asked), so can we jsut use goldberry and not have 2 look up the r/s versions... neways 30hp healed isnt worth it, also dont they take up turns 2 use 1?

Yes you can call the berry by ether name if you want.

Well, 30 HP is low but you can use someother berry to heal your status, or a better heal item like lemonade(heals 80 HP)

And useing items will takeup your turn, so no attacking and useing items.

kirby00
June 8th, 2004, 1:56 PM
why isnt my opponent posting?

ryan
June 8th, 2004, 2:28 PM
intimidation most likely, but who know's what goes on in his head

June 14th, 2004, 3:41 PM
intimidation most likely, but who know's what goes on in his head

sadly not much, however i will have to use gust again sorry for the abscence went on one of those Phantasy Star Online binges...(ugh root beer and cheezits dont mix well)

yeah you are lookin at the 2000 viewer of the bug club lol

kirby00
June 14th, 2004, 5:32 PM
since you used gust, we will have to wait for ref, but for advanced notice my shedinja is using shadowball again...

Pokepoop
June 15th, 2004, 7:05 PM
Ref: Masquerain use it's gust and it hits!
Then shedinja trys useing his shadowball again but it miss's masquerain.

Masquerain Hp 110 Shedinja Hp 135

pokejungle
June 15th, 2004, 7:38 PM
Ummm......Hi! Ummm......I want to battle sumone to! ya.....

Mew22
June 15th, 2004, 8:22 PM
ill join pokepoop! yay! fun fun fun

Pokepoop
June 15th, 2004, 10:08 PM
Ummm......Hi! Ummm......I want to battle sumone to! ya.....

Well, you'll be fighting me next (i changed the BCB list) but we need a judge.... so who wants to judge me and pokejungles battle?

And mew22 just tell me what sprite you want.

pokejungle
June 16th, 2004, 7:14 PM
k....Thnks...I love battles ^^

Ya......

Ok....

HEY!! SKYE IS NO LONGER IDLE!! I'm happy!

Eliana
June 17th, 2004, 3:12 AM
*shudders* i dont like bugs, but i like scytherhe rocks! Oh dangit schyther was taken.... so..... I canr ecolour a scyther or can someone get me a shiny one?

Pokepoop
June 17th, 2004, 2:36 PM
*shudders* i dont like bugs, but i like scytherhe rocks! Oh dangit schyther was taken.... so..... I canr ecolour a scyther or can someone get me a shiny one?

Well, i don't think anyone has scyther yet, so you can have it :D

So just go back to the first page, right click the scyther sprite and copy the url and put it in your sig.

EDIT: Oh, i see that mew22 has it, oh well just take the shiny one then.
And i'll be up dateing the member list soon.

Eliana
June 17th, 2004, 2:41 PM
Oh Okay thanks! *scyther rules*

June 18th, 2004, 4:54 AM
allright well im gonna use my next turn to use a lemonade...ahhhhh refreshing

pokejungle
June 18th, 2004, 8:27 AM
K....I'll just cheer from the sidelines for now....

BUT WHO TO CHEER FOR?

Pokepoop
June 18th, 2004, 4:25 PM
Ref: 003 gives his masquerain some lemonade (heals 80 hp)

Masquerain hp: 190 Shedinja hp: 135

Now we wait for kirby.

kirby00
June 18th, 2004, 5:06 PM
OOC: sorry 2 make u wait)
IC: shedinja used confuse ray...

Pokepoop
June 18th, 2004, 5:11 PM
Ref: Shedinja trys to use it's confuse ray, and it worked!
Masquerain is now confused.

Masquerain hp: 190 *confused*
Shedinja hp: 135

pokejungle
June 18th, 2004, 5:54 PM
What is the club motto?

Anyone want to think of one?

Pokepoop
June 18th, 2004, 6:54 PM
What is the club motto?

Anyone want to think of one?

Motto?! now thats a funny idea :laugh:
Hmmm well, i can't think of anything :confused:

pokejungle
June 18th, 2004, 7:15 PM
How about:
"You don't bug us and we don't bug you!"

Lol!

w00t! This is my 500th post!!

w00t!

kirby00
June 19th, 2004, 2:12 PM
*puts L on forehead* =)...

Eliana
June 19th, 2004, 6:04 PM
Lol....... *puts buterfree on head* XD

pokejungle
June 19th, 2004, 6:11 PM
*puts head in shirt and balances foretress on shoulders*

Pokepoop
June 19th, 2004, 6:24 PM
What are you all doing?

Glowy Glows!

pokejungle
June 19th, 2004, 6:28 PM
*muffled* Nothing much.....

I love glow!

kirby00
June 19th, 2004, 6:33 PM
finsih battles i used confuse ray, *waits for opponent and dont 4get speed boosts*

pokejungle
June 19th, 2004, 6:37 PM
I cna't wait to battle...Why don't you guys make a thread in poke RPs?

That way it doesn't clutter up the club!

June 20th, 2004, 6:47 PM
nah then this club would seep into the vast gaping hole of forgotten threads...but anyways allright im confused eh? well im gonna have to hit up silverwind (bug-atck=60-acc=100 10% chance of raising all stats)

*attaches masquerain to his back and pretends to be a birdy...*

Pokepoop
June 20th, 2004, 7:07 PM
Ref: Masquerain is confused and hits it self!
Masquerian heals with leftovers.
Shedinja gets faster with speed boost.

Masquerain hp: 175 *confused*

kirby00
June 20th, 2004, 8:43 PM
my shedinja used shadow ball

Eliana
June 21st, 2004, 5:06 AM
I'l just watch all of you :)

GAME G33K
June 21st, 2004, 5:16 AM
Why do we have all of these clubs like the Fire club, Dark club, and all these other ones??? ^_^

kirby00
June 21st, 2004, 9:38 AM
why do u think, its to talk about what u like, same as me asking you "why do we have all these forums" i thought that was pretty obvious... =)

Pokepoop
June 21st, 2004, 12:54 PM
Ref: Shedinja uses it's shadow ball on masquerain!

Masquerian hp: 150 *confused*

June 22nd, 2004, 9:23 AM
allright im gonna go with silver wind again *eliana cheers from the sidelines but for whom!?!?!? dramatic music plays*

Eliana
June 22nd, 2004, 9:42 AM
lol good point....who is battling? XD

June 22nd, 2004, 9:48 AM
rofl i dunno its been going on for two or three pages and i still dont think kirbster and i have gotten anywhere...pokepoop these battles are gonna be extremely long especially with the 5 or so in line. We should find a way to shorten them or something...hmm o yeah 100 posts WOO!

Pokepoop
June 22nd, 2004, 12:34 PM
Ref: Masquerain is confused but it uses it's silverwind anyway!
Masquerain heal a little with leftovers.
Shedinja gets faster with speed boost.

Masquerain hp: 155 *confused*

Shedinja hp: 110.

003 your right about that, so in the next round (when kirby00 and 003 are done) we will all have 100 hp, we can only use 2 items and no more lemonades.
And who wants to be the judge for my match?

Eliana
June 22nd, 2004, 1:03 PM
Okay il cheer for everyone! go all! YAY! lol!

Pokepoop
June 22nd, 2004, 1:25 PM
Ok, heres the member list...
------------Member List------------
Leader/Founder: Pokepoop-Shiny Scizor.
Co-Leader: Pokedragonfire-Yanma.
Member: pokemonwiz-Caterpie.
Member: pokejungle-Fortress.
Member: SKARMONY-Armaldo.
Member: Charmander005-Butterfree.
Member: Kirby00-Shedinja.
Member: rsgh-Heracross.
Member: Tendo-Shiny Shedinja.
Member: 003-Masquerain.
Member: Mew22-Scyther.
Member: eliana-Shiny Scyther.
Member: Scyther-Scizor. (Some old members got the boot because they don't have a sprite and member of the bug club in there sig anymore)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
BCB List! (if you don't want to battle just say you give up)

#1-Kirby00 vs. 003.
#2-Pokepoop vs. pokejungle.
#3-eliana vs. tendo.
#4-rsgh5 vs. Mew22.
#5-SKARMONY vs. Charmander005.
#6-Pokedragonfire vs. pokemoniwz.

(New rule: if a battle starts and only one person shows up and the other doesn't, the other person will have 2 days to post a attack, if he/she doesn't he/she will lose.)

June 23rd, 2004, 8:57 AM
id judge your match but i think im compromised since you just recently judged me and kirbsters match. Mabye get an outside member for all future matchs? So that bias judging could be avoided?

kirby00
June 23rd, 2004, 3:15 PM
my shedinja used shadow ball (also since i have speed boost, and i think u said that shedinja doesnt get to go 2ice in a row, so will speed boost be an advantage if I cant go 2ice in a row, or wut?) i hope that doesnt sound pickey, im jsut trying to be fair 2 myself

June 23rd, 2004, 8:39 PM
*waits till pokepoop says the damage* Ok im gonna use scary face and "sharply" reduce that guys speed...

Also I know this is a LONG LONG LONG ways off but this is only the first round right? So i mean we will have the semifinals and the final right lol (LONG WAYS OFF) it would be awesome to have it boil down to a fight between pokepoop and pokedragonfire...leader vs. coleader...hmm ownership of the club ^^

kirby00
June 24th, 2004, 12:15 PM
how bout to make the battles shorter no leftovers so it doesnt take as long seriously, then every1 would use it.. i didnt use it i used focus band b/c at the time i thought i had shedinja's old ability... o well, but seriously leftover will make it last 4ever

The Psychic Psycho
June 24th, 2004, 1:11 PM
Ooh! ill join only if i can be the shiny butterfree! ... What? A psycho cant like a butterfree?