PDA

View Full Version : Who's the best eeveelution?

Pokemon_Genius
October 12th, 2006, 11:38 AM
Flareon
Jolteon
Vapoureon
Espeon
Umpreon

I'd personally go for flareon, closely followed by umbreon and jolteon. I say flareon because I know how incredible it can be when you teach it the right moves.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
October 12th, 2006, 04:21 PM
You forgot Umbreon on the poll thingie, anyways Umbreon is the best eevolution because of its high Defense and sp. Def

:t093:~*!*~QUeen Boo~*!*~

shanecdavis
October 13th, 2006, 06:00 AM
Umbreon
Espeon
Vaporeon
Jolteon/Flareon

Jolteon and Flareon suffer from crappy movepools.

code zerro the deluge
October 13th, 2006, 06:04 AM
Espeo because it is cute and strong. I love the PSY pokemon so go Espeon

Dingbat
October 13th, 2006, 06:41 AM
You put Jolteon twice and missed out Umbreon.

SOXFAN23
October 13th, 2006, 05:14 PM
Jolteon For The Win!All Time Favorite.

Forever
October 13th, 2006, 09:42 PM
Espeon is such a kawaii pokemon. Jolteon has been my favourite for a little while..well pretty much from teh start and Flareon is kool also. Either one of them three would have to be teh bestiness~ =3

<3 Nica--Teh three kawaii ones(..I'm so gunna lose teh bet) NM..about that part..concentrate on teh post part.

Br26
October 14th, 2006, 02:01 AM
Out of all the evolutions i've used, I used Vaporeon the best, so I will go with that.

Haunted_Angel
October 14th, 2006, 07:12 AM
I don't have a single favourite
I like Umbreon, Espeon and vaporeon.

may torchic
October 14th, 2006, 07:19 AM
Vapoureon because i love water types

n3croart
October 14th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Umbreon is the best one of it's Defence and Sp. Defence like ~*!*~ Queen Boo ~*!*~ said.

Ullion
October 15th, 2006, 05:13 PM
some of guys are talking about ur fav... the pol asks "Which eevolution do you think is the BEST?" not "Which eevolutoon do you liek the most?" ok thats my lil rant...lol
lol anywyas... of what ive used... Vaporeon... as said earlier.. flareon and jolteon suffer from pathetic movepools. Vaporeon hwoever doesnt... adn i am yet 2 use the johto forms... so ye.. lol

sonicthechao
October 15th, 2006, 05:25 PM
Killer-Swift is right. Vaporeon has the best moves with acid armor and some ice attacks.

Squeegee Beckenheim
October 15th, 2006, 05:48 PM
This is more fitting in Pokemon General so I will move this there. Hopefully, once there, more people will post here.

BTW, my favorite is Flareon.

MOVED

Bomberman
October 15th, 2006, 06:41 PM
Jolteon is my favorite, not "best" though.

melod.ii ous demyx~♪
October 15th, 2006, 07:11 PM
I luv Flareon ^^ but Espeon is my second. they are both just so darn cute x3

Dizzy-D
October 16th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Meh this is a hard one but I'l go with Espeon.

Black_Wind
October 17th, 2006, 04:03 AM
Vapoureon is cool but i love the two new ones

Amachi
October 17th, 2006, 04:06 AM
Umbreon is preety cool looking, so I choose her. I think that means I'll be selecting the second Jolteon for my choiuce then :S

Also, you forgot the two new Eveelutions, which is a shame, cause I like the Ice type one.

Natsuki
October 18th, 2006, 11:45 PM
Umbreon so gets my vote. :3 I love its sleek design and the attacks it can learn. Zap Cannon ftw. <3 It just seems so mysterious, plus I like its color. XD

Oh, I fixed the poll btw~ :x

~Kelsey

miyo
October 19th, 2006, 01:02 AM
I'd say that Umbreon's the strongest in my opinion, but I chose Espeon.. it's elegant :D

Trainer Mehmet
October 19th, 2006, 05:32 AM
I like Espeon because he is the strongest Phycho Pokemon of Eeveelotion.

Iron Claws of Sneasel
October 21st, 2006, 11:27 AM
Flareon!!!! She Rocks!!!!!!!

Harmony
October 21st, 2006, 11:29 AM
hmm .. dont know love em all

Cassino
October 21st, 2006, 11:38 AM
i like umbreon most, sorta 'scary dark night creature' xD

Doublehex
October 21st, 2006, 11:55 AM
I'd have to go with Flareon - not because of its stats, but because I just personally enjoy its design. It just downright looks the coolest of 'em all (no pun intended). Then again, I think most Fire Pokemon roxs....even Hikozaru )even tho theres a fireball hovering at its butt).

Harmony
October 21st, 2006, 12:11 PM
too bad leafia and glacia arent in dis thread any way
i would have go with umbreon and espeon
espeon Does very well in contest battles
umbreon does better in reg. battles
(thats in my opinion)

pokemaster393
October 23rd, 2006, 11:32 AM
i can't decide between espeon,umbreon,jolteon,or vaporeon.espeon is cute and powerful.umbreon is cool and powerful.jolteon is spiky and fast.vaporeon is cute and knows the best moves.

MUSION
October 23rd, 2006, 01:37 PM
Jolteon, Electric types are the greatest. Flareon in second, then Vaporeon, Espeon and finally, Umbreon. I dislike Umbreon, I'm not to sure why though.

Latios-Latias
October 31st, 2006, 03:35 AM
I would pick Espeon because i just think the SP attacks are better but when Pokemon Pearl and Diamond is released in 07 there will be two more evolution pokemon..Lefiaand Glacia[/COLOR]

Chibi_Pikachu
October 31st, 2006, 03:38 AM
I think jolteon beacause it's powerful and I like electric type pokemon!!!!

Sanctuary
October 31st, 2006, 04:06 AM
I think that Umbreon is the best (and the one I like most) because of its high defense and speed and also it is a really cute Pokemon ^^ Its attacks can be really powerful if you have to correct moves..

~Star Poochyena :t261:

Soari
November 1st, 2006, 03:50 AM
I like espeon very much because Its cute and I like its attack.

Shadow Forte.EXE
November 1st, 2006, 04:31 PM
Espeon, Umbreon, Vaporeon, and Glacia. I love Glacia and Umbreon the most. There my favorite XD.

miyo
November 1st, 2006, 07:39 PM
Jolteon, Electric types are the greatest. Flareon in second, then Vaporeon, Espeon and finally, Umbreon. I dislike Umbreon, I'm not to sure why though.

Electric types are strong!! xD
But for some reason, I don't think Jolteon is strong with its attacks..
No, and I'm not disliking Jolteon or anything, but I don't think it's strong.. ><;; (no offence to those who chose Jolteon.. it's just my opinion..)

Kurosaki Ichigo
November 1st, 2006, 08:02 PM
Flareon all the way ^_^, Jolteon comes in second, with Umbreon in third ^_^

miyo
November 3rd, 2006, 10:49 PM
Flareon all the way ^_^, Jolteon comes in second, with Umbreon in third ^_^

Flareon looks elegant in second to Espeon.. but nevertheless, it's still as graceful as ever ^^

Samson
November 12th, 2006, 10:38 PM
flareon and espeon.

it's a shame they didn't teach flareon flare drive in D/P. i'm so upset at that...

CHaRiSMa
November 13th, 2006, 02:39 AM
:t197: :t197: :t197: :t197: :t197: :t197: :t197: :t197: :t197: :t197: --> got the message XD

Skymin
November 13th, 2006, 03:18 AM
i like Espeon the Best, as its attacks are strongs, and i like the look of him :)
but my favourite is Vapoureon... ppretttyy

Espy Psyche
November 13th, 2006, 04:49 AM
All are awesome, check my sig...
but I chose Espeon, and D/P makes it even better by the game change mechanics

Orange_Flaaffy
November 13th, 2006, 08:17 PM
Vaporeon is my favorite, followed by Flareon. I could not say who is 'best' of them all, becuase that is a matter of opition really, since I do not think about move pools :P

Idiot!
November 14th, 2006, 05:57 AM
Flareon, I guess. I have soft spots for Fire Pokémon

~Rene~
November 16th, 2006, 10:28 PM
I think Flareon is the best eeveelution. Because it's so cool.

miyo
November 17th, 2006, 01:22 AM
well, all the eevee evolutions are mysterious and beautiful imo.. I have always been fascinated by how differently eevee can evolve..

Myzou
November 20th, 2006, 06:19 AM
Espeon, I love the whole 2 tails and ruby in forehead thing :) Gives me a Final Fantasy 11 Feel (carbuncle)

goku san
November 20th, 2006, 08:41 PM
i personally like Espeon. Umbreon comes in second

Ayano Katagiri
November 20th, 2006, 08:47 PM
Espeon is first for me. Then Glacia and then Flareon.

~Solarys~
November 20th, 2006, 11:36 PM
Umbreon - I like Dark types and good stallers.

Trading defense for offense is just unnecessary IMO.

eureKa^
November 21st, 2006, 01:14 PM
i'd say espeon or vaporeon (although thats only because vaporeon was my first level 100) vaporeon was just, really strong and had around 410hp

i've used espeon on colosseum, good speed and sp.atk

ArmchairRomeo
November 21st, 2006, 06:53 PM
Espy! Espy espy!

Yep, my favorite is Espeon! It has a distinct feline look, unlike the others. Since I prefer cats over dogs, and purple is one of my favorite colors, it only makes sense.

Crimson Arcanine
November 21st, 2006, 09:08 PM
I like them all a lot.

My order of perference based on what I like... fave to least liked

Umbreon > Jolteon > Espeon > Vaporeon > Flareon

I like all but Flareon almost as equally. Flareon looks cool but its just not quite as cool looking as the others

My order of perference based on battling (personal opinion)... strongest to weakest

Vaporeon > Umbreon > Flareon > Espeon > Jolteon

After thinking about it, I concluded that Vaporeon edges out Umbreon just by a little cod it's a little more flexible. But Umbreon still is a nasty opponent to face. Poor Jolteon is difficult to do a move set for but with Shadow Ball going Special in D/P, this will even it out a little.

My order of perference based on personal usage... most to least used

Jolteon > Umbreon > Espeon > Flareon > Vaporeon

Jolteon only has my first place because I didn't really start using Umbreon until reasonably recently.

My order of perference based on how many pokemon(other players pokemon of course) I manage to take out before being defeated... most KO's to least

Jolteon(5!) > Espeon (4) > Umbreon (4) > Flareon (3) > Vaporeon (2)

I've done amazing things with eeveelutions in my time. I have once almost wiped the floor with Jolteon against a Legendary team. Yes the team was badly made, but still the first one I beat was Mewtwo :badsmile:
I had a case where some loser noob said he had an unstoppable team of Mewtwos. So I show him how unstoppable his team was by beating 4 down using my Espeon and bite, 3 or which while my Espeon was paralyzed. It was utter ownage after he finally KO'ed Espeon. He obsivously wasn't a very good trainer...those memories are priceless

~Solarys~
November 22nd, 2006, 07:26 AM
LOL I once wiped a whole team (3v3) with only an Umbreon, and he's got a Timid nature with full Speed. (Item was King's Rock)

Moves:
- Bite
- Confuse Ray
- Mud Slap
- Moonlight

What I did:
If he's faster, just use Confuse Ray first and keep spamming Bite - half the time the enemy hits itself and the other half it gets stunned by Bite...
If he's slower, Confuse the enemy first and spam Mud Slap, and when my HP is below 50%, use Moonlight to heal.

Oh, and this random one I made was supposed to be for LOL, but I didn't know how well it worked against people who aren't prepared...

Adamant Umbreon with Leftovers, full HP and full Attack EV's.
Moves:
- Curse
- Screech
- Double Edge
- Double Team

You know how it goes: Have him as your leading pokemon, then just spam Double Team until the enemy miss half the time, then use Curse (a couple of times depending on your HP) and Screech (twice enough), Double Edge will be 1HKO against any non-Ghost.
Well that was just a funny idea that flashed through my head so it's 95% unpredictable, lol.

Cresselia
November 23rd, 2006, 06:08 PM
My favorite of the Eevee evolutions is Flareon, but it's certainly not the best. I wish it had a larger movepool, and could learn Earthquake. I hardly see Flareon on anyone's final teams.

I think the best is either Umbreon or Espeon, because they both seem to have higher stats and larger movepools. :)

miyo
November 23rd, 2006, 06:59 PM
I had a case where some loser noob said he had an unstoppable team of Mewtwos. So I show him how unstoppable his team was by beating 4 down using my Espeon and bite, 3 or which while my Espeon was paralyzed. It was utter ownage after he finally KO'ed Espeon. He obsivously wasn't a very good trainer...those memories are priceless

Aww. you had the type advantage when you used Bite against Mewtwo.. anw, that guy's really a lousy trainer.. Mewtwo is really strong with the correct attacks.. but I guess the person just didn't make Mewtwo to his own advantage I suppose. =/

Crimson Arcanine
November 23rd, 2006, 08:38 PM
Damn right. I warned him about that too since the team I was using contained 2 dark types :)

peterrab
November 24th, 2006, 08:26 AM
Espeon. Its a good alternative to Alakazam with decent stats.

Lavabyle
November 28th, 2006, 05:07 PM
They're all different in their own special way, but umbreaon's color scheme is just....cool =D

Luиαrglοω
November 28th, 2006, 05:08 PM
Most definitely Umbreon. D: She's my fave pokemon, man!! :DDD

Lie Ren
November 28th, 2006, 05:59 PM
Hmm...I voted for Flareon, even though I like them all. x3

Technically my favorite is Glacia, the new Ice eveelution for D/P.

Twilight Itachi X
November 28th, 2006, 06:22 PM
I voted for Vaporeon, but I'm liking Glacia (Ice D/P Eeveelution) alot.

Arcanine
November 28th, 2006, 08:38 PM
I don't know... I like both Jolteon and Espeon. So I'll just say I like them both and not vote for one in the poll.

Gunner
November 29th, 2006, 04:42 AM
In my opinion, Jolteon is the best since it outspeeds almost anything and others dont like taking thunderbolts from it

Luиαrglοω
November 29th, 2006, 07:00 AM
Poor Flareon is so neglected... GSC evo's are stealing the spotlight D:

iCE CUBE
November 30th, 2006, 09:32 AM
i would say vaporion because i like water types the best.

DaVinci
December 2nd, 2006, 02:50 PM
Jolteon- Fast as lightning ^_o

Pacman
December 5th, 2006, 01:05 PM
I'll say Espeon. But, Umbreon is cool to.

Mudkip85
December 6th, 2006, 02:14 PM
Espeon will always be my all time eevee evoultion as its psychic and really the best looking.

The Fallen
December 6th, 2006, 03:05 PM
I believe either Espeon or Flareon. They have the best attacks.

Dream Angel
December 6th, 2006, 08:18 PM
my choice would have to be Espeon cause they rock

prime pikachu
December 8th, 2006, 07:30 AM
Umbreon is the best hands down high Def & sp Def and you can teach cool like iron tail & shadow ball you can even teeach it psyhic nice. Vaporeon
is my next choice because I love strong water types

Lt. Surge's Raichu
December 13th, 2006, 11:05 AM
I would have to say Jolteon, it's so tough and nice attack, cool pokemon

Shining_Parukia
December 14th, 2006, 08:48 PM
espeon gets my vote its the best besides glacia,umbreon,leafia

ShadowHero
December 14th, 2006, 09:21 PM
I'm going to have to go with Umbreon. It has some excellent defense which really saved me in XD.

Pikabloo
December 15th, 2006, 02:39 AM
Aww... Poor Flareon.

And yes, in my opinion, Flareon is the best, cause... It has cool attacks =D

Legendary Squirtle
December 18th, 2006, 08:58 PM
Espeon, why great move set and it first showed me how strong phychic pokemon can be

Idiot!
December 19th, 2006, 12:01 AM
Flareon. The Eeveelution with the Attack like Machamp's!

Blaziken626
December 21st, 2006, 03:29 PM
Umbreon is the best mainly because he looks cool. I'm not sure in terms of movesets because I've never (recently) owned any of them.

J
January 10th, 2007, 12:46 PM
I would choose Jolteon because of its high Speed, and because Leafia isn't in here.

Goku Goku
January 11th, 2007, 12:27 AM
I too prefer Umbreon, because he's the elusive type of Dark, and here represents night, and night is the best. ;)

_Prince_
January 11th, 2007, 01:32 AM
Jolteon because he/she once helped me out in a battle also Jolteon looks cool.

~Misty~
January 12th, 2007, 04:36 PM
Leafia, because I've always wanted a grass type eevee! I first looked it up and though it evolved with a leaf stone! :laugh:

keri-sakura
January 12th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Espeon becasue to me it's seems really strong.

Kasedilla
January 12th, 2007, 04:52 PM
I love all the Eeveelutions pretty much equally, but I think I like Umbreon just a wee bit more. (Even if everyone else and their grandma does, too.)

omarfr
January 12th, 2007, 11:08 PM
Aren't there new Eevee evolutions in Diamond and Pearl? If so then you some :)

I always loved Umbreon. Dark attacks are always powerful.

Seven
January 13th, 2007, 07:52 PM
Vaporeon or Umbreon.
They have nice stats. Plus, they're cute. ^^

~BlackHeartedWolf~
January 14th, 2007, 01:16 PM
If you include the Diamond and Pearl evolutions, then it's a tie between Espeon and Glacia...simply because in my opinion, they're the cutest xD

.Bastion
January 14th, 2007, 03:05 PM
My favorite is Espeon. It's meant to sweep with good Sp. Atk and Speed. Plus it looks really cool.

In order:

Espeon
Umbreon
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon

coachwhipneoship
January 16th, 2007, 08:00 PM
Jolteon's my favorite. Vaporeon and Umbreon are pretty much tied for second, then Flareon..and then Espeon.

Lt. Surge's Raichu
January 16th, 2007, 11:41 PM
Jolteon is the best, cool and great speed and strength

MrDreavus
January 17th, 2007, 01:08 AM
My order:
Espeon and Vaporeon
Glacia
Jolteon
Flareon
Umbreon
Leafia

Patrick Bateman
January 17th, 2007, 01:56 AM
I'd like to choose the weedy one, but alas it is not there D:! So, for the sake of it, I'll go with Flareon cause it was my all time favourite until Gold/Silver came out, although I have since developed an appreciation for all the eeveelutions.

Emma
January 17th, 2007, 02:57 AM
I like espeon the most, it's so cute and... pink XD

I used to prefer Vaporeon, Though XD

coachwhipneoship
January 17th, 2007, 06:58 AM
If you include the Diamond and Pearl evolutions, then it's a tie between Espeon and Glacia...simply because in my opinion, they're the cutest xD

I had a feeling Leafia and Glacia were the Grass and Ice eeveelutions when I saw the sprites. ^o^ Yay, finally! I'll need to see more of them before I can determine where they fall in my favorite list. Leafia looks pretty cute, but I think I'll like Glacia a lot...I tend to like Ice types...and it looks pretty...
*Maybe* it will fall somewhere between Umbreon and Vaporeon, if it doesn't replace Jolteon as my favorite, which I doubt it will. Leafia (Leafeon?) might come before or after Flareon. But I think Flareon and Espeon will stay where they are, I love Flareon but not as much as the others, and though I can't really explain why as I do like its color and its Psychicness, I just don't care for Espeon the way I do the rest.
Ah, I'll see. Can't wait to find out more about the new ones.

Luиαrglοω
January 17th, 2007, 01:46 PM
Did I already post here? Umbreon, hands down xD
Since everybody's posting lists, here's mine:

Umbreon (duhr)
Vaporeon/Leafia
Espeon
Jolteon/Flareon
Glacia

This list shifts quite a lot. :/
I'm sure the top and bottom will stay though. I hate Glacia. D:

QT Plusle
January 17th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Vaporeon all the way! ^^ Water pokemon are the best!

A Psychic Espeon
January 23rd, 2007, 11:03 PM
I have to say, Espeon ftw! But i like the other evs too...

Crazy Packers Fan
January 24th, 2007, 08:25 PM
Espeon's my favorite... I love Psychic Pokemon, plus it's cute.

Zaiku
January 24th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Espeon, I like SP attacking and Psychic types!

King of Pokemons
January 28th, 2007, 11:42 PM
hmm...
I like Umbreon more than the others

Zishi
January 29th, 2007, 06:35 AM
the best is Jolteon because Thunder Rules!

♥~*Abby*~♥
February 5th, 2007, 08:21 AM
i like the new ones more so yeah

btw, i voted 4 flareon bcause it looks so cool and its a radical fire type!

Billiken
February 26th, 2007, 02:47 PM
vaporeon was the first one i got because at the time when i was first playing through red i needed a water type and it seemedd cool. ever since i have always like it and it doesn't feel right evolving it into any other pokemon.

Aegis
February 26th, 2007, 02:50 PM
I like Flareon the best. It looks the kawaii~ist in my opinion, so that wins me over. I usually don't use an eeveelution though, so I just choose for looks.

marz
February 26th, 2007, 02:58 PM
As the owner of the Espeon FanClub, I cannot say any other then Espeon

Espeon is wicked~

Cala
February 26th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Jolteon.

Closely followed by Flareon, then Umbreon...

Warheart
February 26th, 2007, 05:30 PM
I voted Espeon, just because I think it's by far the cutest, and most useful...

I love how at this point in time Espeon and Umbreon are tied at 32 votes each.

Dee Trier
February 26th, 2007, 05:56 PM
Both Espeon and jolteon are good as sweeper, but have bad movesets. Umbreon good for defense and passing curse to snorlax arcanine. Flareon and Vaporeon too slow as sweeper. Furthermore Flareon has bad moveset.

I choose umbreon even though it's usefulness decreased in double battle.

Rinji
March 2nd, 2007, 11:41 PM
My favorite pokemon, ever, is espeon ^^ But my second favorite eeveelution is Jolteon :3

TB Pro
March 12th, 2007, 02:56 PM
I'll have to go with Espeon.I love Psychics and I have always loves my dear Espeon.
O_o

Captain Arcane
March 13th, 2007, 12:41 AM
I can see that this pole doesn't include Leafia, or Glacia, so I pick Vapoureon.

mewtwo9999
March 13th, 2007, 10:52 AM
umbreon for sure because it looks cool and its dark type

darkcloud
March 13th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Espeon because I like and think its the best. Also maybe the new eveeolution will be cool but i dont know

Shiny Umbreon
March 15th, 2007, 01:26 PM
The best Eeveelution in my òpinion is Umbreon because it's a en excellent tank. It's also the coolest looking for me.

Aether
March 15th, 2007, 02:33 PM
My favorite is now Glaceon, but in terms of the last gen, i'll say Espeon, and, before that, Flareon was my fave XD But still, Glaceon FTW!

GrassPokemonTrainer
March 29th, 2007, 07:27 PM
Lefia Grass Pokemon Pwn Everything Yay