PDA

View Full Version : Grip

Merzbau
October 14th, 2006, 07:52 AM
Months of silence brings forth a gem...

I've finally finished another poem. They've come sparsely, as you can see. So I doubt there's a need for keeping my poem thread up to date since it'll just get out of date and stuff.

So yeah. Here it is. It's called Grip.

Grip

Losing grip on the world
Letting go, flying freely
Losing touch with the ground
Breaking out, finally being
Tonight I will lead you there

Losing time, gaining speed
Getting lost in my own mind
Losing thoughts to the void
Leaving worries behind
Tonight I will lead you there

Becoming so numb
Never felt so good before
Engulfing the pain
A sea of thought and focus
In a world like which we live in
There's no way out it seems
There's no way to feel better
Than to live inside your dreams

Set yourself free

I personally think this is one of my best. I love it, and hope you guys do as well.

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
October 14th, 2006, 09:01 AM
It's definitely one of your best, but not *T E H* best. I like the structure, and the rhyme scheme, tough not appearing frequently, was great.
It'd make a great song, that if I'm right guessing you wrote it for that purpose... Anyway, great work, hope to see more of you in Poetry, we definitely need more writes like yours here.

~Stev'o

Merzbau
October 14th, 2006, 09:08 AM
It's definitely one of your best, but not *T E H* best. I like the structure, and the rhyme scheme, tough not appearing frequently, was great.
It'd make a great song, that if I'm right guessing you wrote it for that purpose... Anyway, great work, hope to see more of you in Poetry, we definitely need more writes like yours here.

~Stev'o

Yeah, it was written for that purpose. And pretty much all of mine following are, as well.

Thanks for the comments. Hope to see more. ;D