PDA

View Full Version : What would your Signature pokemon be?

Shooting_star*
October 23rd, 2006, 10:12 AM
sorry if there is already a thread for this, ikl be honest i didnt check, i didnt think there would be ^^ but anyway, if you could choose, what would your signature pokemon be?

((signature as in, say, ash's is Pikachu, Team rockets is Meowth ect ^^))

MUSION
October 23rd, 2006, 01:40 PM
It's really hard for me to choose really, I love so many different pokemon. Though it would probably be something that can walk on it's hind legs. Probably Kecleon, that would be cool on my shoulder or sitting on my backpack, legs on shoulders and arms on head, yeah, that'd rule.

Yami Rui
October 23rd, 2006, 01:52 PM
Jigglypuff- So cute and cuddly. And would be easy to carry around.

Eevee- If not Jigglypuff for some reason then I would go with the super cute Eevee.

mrplanters
October 23rd, 2006, 02:34 PM
I don't know this is a hard one. It would have to be small so i could carry it around so i couldn't pick a dragonite or anything of that sort. My final choices would probably come down too: dratini, mudkip, or a gengar.

charizard_maa
October 23rd, 2006, 02:50 PM
Easy. Charizard. Not small but cool. A signature pokemon is one that you would use all the time that will be your best friend. Charizard after evolving and all will be close to me. Then I sure my charizard will be sort of ok with me on his sholder. Still it closeness that make a trainer have a signature pokemon.

Celebi-
October 23rd, 2006, 04:01 PM
Mine would be Celebi :p

hehehe, first to say a legendary.

Bomberman
October 23rd, 2006, 05:48 PM
Nice topic, for me it'd either be Snorlax or Dragonite.

Sumshine 904
October 23rd, 2006, 07:15 PM
If I had to choose, I'd pick Umbreon.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
October 23rd, 2006, 07:36 PM
Mine would be Togepi, or one of its evolutions.

Gama85
October 24th, 2006, 05:39 AM
I'd say mine would be Elekid. :t239: This was the pokemon that made me start liking electric types. Second choice would be Zangoose

miyo
October 24th, 2006, 05:42 AM
I think I'd go for something Pikachu related.. otherwise, a second choice would be something Treecko related.. say.. jumping off trees together with Treecko or something.. lols.

Cresselia
October 27th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Charizard would be mine. ^^ I think it would be awesome to fly on it!

Nookling
October 28th, 2006, 08:22 AM
Prob'ly Machop. It would keep me out of trouble:paranoid:

Maskedkid93
October 28th, 2006, 03:54 PM
It would proabably be Aipom!

miyo
October 28th, 2006, 05:55 PM
Prob'ly Machop. It would keep me out of trouble:paranoid:

ahh.. but then you wouldn't want to run into an Espeon or something of a psychic type, would you? xD There'd be trouble if a psychic type comes along to disturb you.. >u<

hobohunter
October 28th, 2006, 07:51 PM
My favorite is the All time Milotic, its just so perfect in every way

Sanctuary
October 28th, 2006, 10:54 PM
I'd DEFINATELY pick my favourite Pokemon Poochyena! Of course I think you would know why I would pick Poochyena if you made me say reasons why I would be here chatting forever ^^ But yeah basically because it is a very cute Pokemon and its small enough to be able to be carried in my hands.

But my second pick would be Growlithe the loyal and kawaii K-9!
And then my third pick would definately be Umbreon the kawaiiest Eevee evolution! (in my opinion ^^)

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Ibuberu
October 28th, 2006, 11:25 PM
My signature pokemon would be my favorite one as well. Teh almighty and all-cute, Feebas! ^^

I'd love to have her sitting on my shoulder/head and sending her out to battle, she'd look all pretty and suchlike with her blue scarf on, the list of reason just stretches on and on. I wouldn't give another option, cause' I'm sure that I wouldn't want any other Pokemon to take her place. XP

Nookling
October 29th, 2006, 05:48 AM
ahh.. but then you wouldn't want to run into an Espeon or something of a psychic type, would you? xD There'd be trouble if a psychic type comes along to disturb you.. >u<

I guess in some cases we'd have to escape together...especially considering how scared s***less I am of ghosts or anything psychic:nervous:

Himawarii
October 29th, 2006, 07:06 AM
Prolly Blastoise,it's tough exterior would surprise the crowd,since it is well known that I am a huge fan of cute Normal types ;]

Thus,Blastoise is cool!It was my starter in Leaf Green =]

UnHoly
October 29th, 2006, 08:59 AM
hmm prolly charizard or typhlosion, dunno y i just like them

Ayano Katagiri
October 29th, 2006, 11:32 PM
Definetly the awesome Dragonair! It would just be awesome with a Dragonair, so beautifly and sleek. XD
My ingame signature Pokemon would probably be Beautifly. Beautifly looks so pretty in D/P.

CHaRiSMa
October 30th, 2006, 12:18 AM
If I had to choose, I'd pick Umbreon.

I think I'd go for something Pikachu related..

I can't decide between those two options ><

Kotowari
November 1st, 2006, 03:38 AM
Mudkip, i so love that Pokemon. In the MD-manga he's so cute.
Or Typhlosion, off all fire Pokémon this one is my favorite.

Pikabloo
November 1st, 2006, 03:42 AM
Most probably an Arcanine. I'm a huge fan of that fire, canine Pokemon. It would be pretty cool to have an Arcanine...

Asche
November 1st, 2006, 04:25 AM
Hmm...

Probably something that I could carry outside of a Pokeball easily.

Like maybe Plusle, Minun or Eevee.

Mudkip85
November 1st, 2006, 11:34 AM
Mudkip, i so love that Pokemon. In the MD-manga he's so cute.
Or Typhlosion, off all fire Pokémon this one is my favorite.

i couldnt have said it better myself!

Charaxes
November 1st, 2006, 05:27 PM
I would say Omastar as it's durable, but can dish it out and it requires an intellectual approach to compensate for its weaknesses (like myself, I guess). Plus with the Fossil angle, there is an additional research property with the real life inspiration of the Nautilus (as I'm notorious for my research capabilities). Second place: Weezing for the Team Rocket angle as its their signature Pokemon and as I'm a Rockemaniac, you can figure out the rest.

DarkCrystal
November 1st, 2006, 06:00 PM
I'd have to go with Delibird or Lunatone. I can relate with them both for their own reasons.

Lord Mike
November 23rd, 2006, 04:16 PM
Probably...gee...too many good ones. Tyranitar's cool, and so is...Zapdos, Rakiou, Espeon, Umbreon, Salamence, Aerodactyl, Suicune, and others.

Crimson Arcanine
November 23rd, 2006, 08:46 PM
Myself probably either an Umbreon, Houndoom, Ninetales or a Zangoose.

~Solarys~
November 23rd, 2006, 09:39 PM
Misdreavus (or Murmage)!!! Definitely my #1 choice - he's so cute and cuddly, and I don't even need to carry him around when he's out of his pokeball as he can levitate.

If I can't get the little Missy I'll be happy to go for a Kirlia as my alternative because he's also cute...

Or maybe a Gardevoir - someone that's cute, cuddly and can actually protect me, and I can have him walking by my side instead of sitting on my shoulders like a little kid...

For others... a Dusclops is cool if he can keep up with me... and Mightyena, Umbreon, Absol, and Sableye are all fine as alternatives.

peterrab
November 24th, 2006, 08:25 AM
Espeon. It has a mystic feel to it, and it is very cute.

Hantsuki
November 24th, 2006, 10:09 AM
It would be between Umbreon and Latias. It would probably be Latias if I was in the Hoenn region and Umbreon if I was in either Kanto or Johto.

Luиαrglοω
November 24th, 2006, 10:26 AM
Definitely umbreon (maybe suicune?). It's very sleek and cool, the exact opposite of me. xD But I kinda hate to be an umbreon fan cause it's so popular and overused.

Yulissa
November 24th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Legendary Ho-Oh I Am Fan, This Bird... And Not Legendary Charizar...

Alana
November 24th, 2006, 11:56 AM
My choice would definitely be Chikorita. It's been my favorite ever since Silver came out. It's cute, lovable, small enough to sit on your head or shoulder or carry or in your backpack, and it is simply awesome. My second choice would either be Ninetales or Flygon though. It'd be hard to choose between them.

Matt11
November 24th, 2006, 02:41 PM
I can't believe so many people like Umbreon...

Anyway Umbreon is my favourite, or any other pokemon in my sig :D

Luиαrglοω
November 24th, 2006, 03:04 PM
I can't believe so many people like Umbreon...

Anyway Umbreon is my favourite, or any other pokemon in my sig :D

It shouldn't be surprising, because umbreon is COMEPLETELY AWESOME

Matt11
November 24th, 2006, 03:11 PM
He is really awsome, he should have a fanclub :D

Luиαrglοω
November 24th, 2006, 03:44 PM
He is really awsome, he should have a fanclub :D
(I usually refer to umbreon as female) She should, but we should not get off-topic x3

Matt11
November 24th, 2006, 03:46 PM
Why would it be a female....
Um.... How do I get back on topic?.... Umbreon is my signature pokemon, deal with it :D

Luиαrglοω
November 24th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Um.... How do I get back on topic?.... Umbreon is my signature pokemon, deal with it :D
I dunno, this is just my opinion but since moon is feminine and umbreon is the moon pokemon, on the yin yang the darkness represents femininity (among other things) etc., plus I like female pokemon better xD Though, none of the 'eons are female very much, They're female like 15% of the time last I checked, well actually I don't remember but whatever. If you want to continue talking about this we should take it to PMs. :P

Villianous Villager
November 24th, 2006, 06:22 PM
Easy one!!!! Of course MACHOKE he is so wickedly cool, he is the best pokemon of all (well, at least i think so) XD The other one i like is LUCARIO, he is kind of cute and he is really cool too n_n

eureKa^
November 25th, 2006, 05:13 AM
my signature pokemon would be something cool, like salamence <3

Đ a r κ
November 25th, 2006, 08:47 AM
My signature Pokémon would probably be Espeon.

Hakkish
November 25th, 2006, 08:51 AM
Mhm... Either an Absol or an Eevee! =D Or maybe a Mightyena...

Smarties-chan
November 25th, 2006, 09:00 AM
'Tis hard to choose. There are so many Pokémon I like. <3 However, because a signature Pokémon would have to be something small enough to carry with you or something that can easily keep up with you I'd have to say my signature Pokémon would either be Chikorita, Aipom, Mudkip or Yanma. Dunsparce is cute, cool and awesome, but just imagine how frustrating it'd be to wait for that thing to catch up with you. x__x

I guess my signature Pokémon would be (In order from the one I'd like the most and the one I'd like the least):

1. Aipom
2. Tie between Chikorita and Mudkip
3. Yanma

Yanma isn't last because I like it the least but because even though it's aesome, I just can't imagine a Yanma flying beside me or sitting on my shoulder while I'm randomly walking somewhere. Aipom for the win! =D
And why would it be male, and why not just call Umbreon ''it'' unless you're speaking of an Umbreon thats gender has already been specified? -.-

Lily
November 25th, 2006, 09:30 AM
Pichu! Cute, adorable, has been my favorite for quite some time! ♥♥♥

(And it's to be expected I don't base this on stats or durability...*blind*)

Aether
November 25th, 2006, 09:26 PM
hmmm, i wonder, ummmmm... *thinks for about 30 minutes* uhhhhhh... *looks at username and siggy* oh yeah! Ralts would be my headliner! He would use his awesome Hypnosis/Dream eater/Shadow ball combo >D

iCE CUBE
November 26th, 2006, 12:31 AM
i would choose mudkip as my signiture pokemon because wenever you needed a drink you could just say WATER GUN! and you would have a drink!

eureKa^
November 26th, 2006, 03:21 AM
i would choose mudkip as my signiture pokemon because wenever you needed a drink you could just say WATER GUN! and you would have a drink!

:P if you said water gun it'd attack you lol i think a walrein would make better water anyway ^_~ being part ice, mudkip would make muddy water xD

Gunner
November 28th, 2006, 08:43 AM
My signature pokemon will most likely be charizard

Lavabyle
November 28th, 2006, 05:03 PM
It would have to be mime jr. i mean c'mon, it mimicks you! Total synchronized introductions for the rest of your life lol.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 1st, 2006, 05:01 PM
My Pokemon will be Banette and Venusaur, because I love those Pokemon:t003::t354::t003::t354:

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

DaVinci
December 2nd, 2006, 02:23 PM
Mine would be Smeargle. All artists are creative and I can be creative.

Shiny_Latios
December 5th, 2006, 12:53 PM
Latios or Diagura if it was big and legendary for example noland befriending articunio if it was small i would have korinku and keep it out even if it is a rentoraa

Dream Angel
December 8th, 2006, 08:44 PM
I would most likely choose Dewgong or Espeon or Dragonair

Samson
December 8th, 2006, 09:29 PM
OOOH fun thread

mine would definitely be ...........*drumroll*

CAMERUPT. just awesome, i love it. i don't like fire pokemon that much, but camerupt is just so great in every way that i can't refuse it from being on my team. it can be a bad poke to choose in a battle, but there's just something about it that always pulls through for me.

http://serebii.net/diamondpearl/pokemon/323-m.png <333

Auron
December 15th, 2006, 08:50 AM
No need for thinking about it. I choose Blastoise, it's an awesome Pokémon, and I love turtles, so...

Thus,Blastoise is cool!It was my starter in Leaf Green =]

You mean Squirtle....

PD: I like your avi xD

Pokechamp_888
December 16th, 2006, 08:36 AM
I would choose Arcanine!!! Its one of the best fire type

.Bastion
December 16th, 2006, 09:32 AM
I like Chikorita / Meganium. Ever since I saw them in G/S/C they were my favorite of all the starters.

fallen_natsumixx
December 16th, 2006, 09:38 AM
Hm... most likely Butterfree's shiny form. I've always liked it!

Or maybe Cherimu! It's so adorable... =33

I also wouldn't mind Arcanine or Starmie and some other Pokemon I like but I don't feel like listing them all.

Nuke
December 16th, 2006, 10:08 AM
None. I'd treat my pokemon equally.

ShadowHero
December 16th, 2006, 10:31 AM
Knowing me, I'd choose Phanpy. xD Other than that, it would be Umbreon or Typhlosion. But lately, Lucario has been saving me a lot. It takes out about 3 pokemon before going down.

The Fallen
December 16th, 2006, 11:33 AM
I wouldn't pick any legendaries because that is just annoying. I think I would have to say Blastoise or Tyranitar.

Uchiha 1337
December 16th, 2006, 11:37 AM
Mine would be Blazikien
I love his blaze kick and sky upercut

Voodoo
December 17th, 2006, 06:18 AM
Muk. ;O Dunno, I just like it - But it smells sooo, Scizor. C'mon, nothing beats it's coolness.

Legendary Squirtle
December 18th, 2006, 08:44 PM
Squirtle. It would be on my shoulder or in my hands most of the time. I wouldn't make it evole though

Blazichu
December 19th, 2006, 02:40 AM
Mine would have to be Dragonite.

Clobarr13
December 19th, 2006, 07:44 AM
Well, thank you Voodoo!
Somebody recognizes the awesomeness of Scizor...
In Pokemon 4-Ever, the hunter dude stole my idea...
Ever since playing Silver I've wanted Scizor and Sneasle...
They just rock... hard...
Well, I guess the top three would be:
1.Arcanine (All-time favorite)
2.Scizor (Scizor > You)
3.Zangoose (Really cool; maybe because I like ferrets, weasles, mongooses, etc.)

dakelland12
December 19th, 2006, 01:02 PM
i realy love fire types so mine would have to be toakoal because it has a good attack and rely high defense. i realy love fire typs

Chuchino
December 21st, 2006, 03:43 PM
AIPOM FOR TEH WIN! xDDD I always liked the idea of a small single form Pokemon (well.. WAS single form..) being a signature pokemon <33

Or maybe I'd choose Delcatty or Persion, since I luff them so! Or an Eevee evolution.. But I'd probably choose Aipom anyways x3 Or Chimecho!

fallen_natsumixx
December 21st, 2006, 03:49 PM
AIPOM FOR TEH WIN! xDDD I always liked the idea of a small single form Pokemon (well.. WAS single form..) being a signature pokemon <33

Or maybe I'd choose Delcatty or Persion, since I luff them so! Or an Eevee evolution.. But I'd probably choose Aipom anyways x3 Or Chimecho!

OR BULBASAUR LAWL. *sock'd 1000x* x___x

When I think of Chimeco, you immediately pop into my mind cuz Chuchino and Chimeco look the same. xDD

Anyways, here is my complete list!

Teh List
CHEMIRU <33 [It's so cute! And PINK and blossomy.]
Espeon [My absolute favorite Eevee evolution. *-* It's so elegant and gorgeous!]
Flareon [My second favorite Eevee evolution! I lub it so much!]
Torchic [... *snigger* Chuchi will get this]
Skitty [It's cute and PINK.]
Mew [^]
Starmie [One of my favorite Water types. It's very pretty.]
PICHU [OMG, my favorite baby Pokemon!]
Lapras [It is teh awesome.]
Arcanine [My first favorite Pokemon. Still is.]

Chuchino
December 21st, 2006, 03:54 PM
OR BULBASAUR LAWL. *sock'd 1000x* x___x

When I think of Chimeco, you immediately pop into my mind cuz Chuchino and Chimeco look the same. xDD

Anyways, here is my complete list!

Teh List
CHEMIRU <33 [It's so cute! And PINK and blossomy.]
Espeon [My absolute favorite Eevee evolution. *-* It's so elegant and gorgeous!]
Flareon [My second favorite Eevee evolution! I lub it so much!]
Torchic [... *snigger* Chuchi will get this]
Skitty [It's cute and PINK.]
Mew [^]
Starmie [One of my favorite Water types. It's very pretty.]
PICHU [OMG, my favorite baby Pokemon!]
Lapras [It is teh awesome.]
Arcanine [My first favorite Pokemon. Still is.]

xDDD KFC ftw!

I totally forgot Pachirisu! x3 I love cute little things like that <3

Or a Vaporeon or Flareon <33 Or maybe even an Umbreon, since they are teh kick booty-zorz x3 I'll probably edit in a full list, once I've remembered them ^-^

Or Bulbasaur! I'd name it Duzan! *brick'd* @.@;;

Rainfall
January 7th, 2007, 10:01 PM
My rockin Shiny Flygon named SilverWing. Mostly because she's shiny and all...

Captain Arcane
January 7th, 2007, 10:03 PM
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, It would be Gyarados, or what I like to call it, the Leviathan, for me.

MrDreavus
January 8th, 2007, 01:09 AM
Mine would be...um..Hypno. =D

Hayate
January 8th, 2007, 02:03 AM
Mine would be Erureido, I just think it's a cool pokémon ^^

Simplicity
January 8th, 2007, 02:42 AM
Mine would obviously be Altaria!...or maybe Swablu...it could sit on my shoulder...^_^ XD

MrDreavus
January 8th, 2007, 04:27 AM
-changes his to Misdreavus-

It already IS kind of my signature pokemon. xDD

Alter Ego
January 8th, 2007, 07:54 AM
What do you mean would be? xD Cradily has already been my signature pokemon for ages, and although I am very fond of Victreebel, Rozureido and Unown too, the lovable, man-eating barnacle shall remain my signature. Fear Cradily! xO

Nigma
January 9th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Ah! I fear it! But beware of the electro shocks from my raichu! It´s my signature pokemon since... oh, i just don´t wanna think to far in the past. The electrical power will show you the strength! ^^

Scarlet Weather
January 9th, 2007, 03:03 PM
Heheh... all of you are owned by my signature Pokemon, created from the depths of my fanfic imagination! Presenting the one, the only, Char!

*crickets chirp*

I said... CHAR!

*Char appears* Char: Whaddya want?

ACC: Show them why you're my signature Pokemon!

Char: Signature Pokemon nothin'! I'm my own man. You get lost. *leaves*

ACC: *sweatdrop* Umm... yes, well, substituting for Char, I'd say that my signature Pokemon is probably Ninetales. I always capture one when playing the games, and even if I never use it I still love it to death.

Arlynn
January 9th, 2007, 03:30 PM
Porygon2, of course. Nicknamed Hades (My favorite God, for my favorite Pokemon)

Death Rogers
January 9th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Mine would be Blaziken. They're loyal and strong at the same time. ^_^

CrystalFlow
January 9th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Sneasal would be mine, such a cool pokemmon

Exokriz
January 9th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Mine would be Alakazam. PHEAR HIM!!

Freddy krueger
January 9th, 2007, 06:06 PM
Hmmm..Mine would be Flareon ^_^

Bomberman
January 9th, 2007, 06:34 PM
Dragoniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitee!

J
January 10th, 2007, 05:09 AM
I'd use Venusaur. Yeah, really.

Kasedilla
January 10th, 2007, 06:48 PM
Gengar, pure and simple.

Of course, I'm sure that comes to no surprise when you notice my icon and sig. ;>>

Although... Magikarp seems to suit me for some reason. I wouldn't want to use it, but it does seem to suit me. Don't ask why. XD

jasonresno
January 10th, 2007, 07:14 PM
I'm not into the super huge bulky Pokemon...and I've always felt partial to the older generations...so I would want an Eevee...Heracross...or maybe an Arcanine

Goku Goku
January 10th, 2007, 11:31 PM
Hmm...Emperuto, Regice, Entei or Yukinooh would be my pick... :\

Phanima
January 11th, 2007, 09:12 PM
Definitely Dragonair. It becomes feebly weak when compared to its counterpart and evolution Dragonite but I still love it to no ends. Its slick slender body, its shiny pearls, its cute short wings, and its stubby white horn are all too kawaii for me to resist. Love it ^^.

BowserBlastoise
January 11th, 2007, 11:20 PM
Blastoise. Choosing Squirtle as my partner has been the only real consistant thing since I started playing Pokemon in elementary school. My Blastoise is always my strongest, most loyal pokemon, and when I battle, people tend to know me by my Blastoise.

Pizzamon
January 12th, 2007, 12:24 AM
Mine would have to be a Salamence. Flying all the time. That would be awesoime

羨望
January 12th, 2007, 01:18 AM
Torchick will be for me.

Ren-Kun

MonopolyMoneyBag
January 12th, 2007, 01:13 PM
First Gen

Charizard, Dragonair

Second Gen

Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Crobat

Third Gen

Electrike, a shiny Regirock (the only legend out of all of these and only shiny)

Fourth Gen

Rukario, Jibacoil (the Magneton evolution), and Mukuhawk

keri-sakura
January 12th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Swapert would be my pokemon!

coachwhipneoship
January 16th, 2007, 08:32 PM
That's a really difficult question because I love so many so much. I suppose it could be Ninetales, since that was my first-ever #1 favorite. But then, it could be Manectric or Jolteon. Or something different, like Vileplume...I dunno.