PDA

View Full Version : Which is your favourite Legendary?

miyo
October 25th, 2006, 07:00 PM
I'm not sure if this thread has already been started, but I'll ask anyways..

So which is your favourite Legendary? My choice would be Lugia.. it's so elegant and gracious.. :P

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
October 25th, 2006, 07:17 PM
For some reason I feel that this has been already asked before...

Anyways,

Pichu of course, because Pichu is the cutest legendary ever made. Plus, he's got psychic doo-dee-da powers and mighty attacks such as Perish Song.

Or is that Celebi...?

Tsugaru
October 25th, 2006, 07:34 PM
I think this goes in Pokemon General

Um..to the above poster,Pichu isn't a legendary

Mine would have to be Mew

Smarties-chan
October 26th, 2006, 06:04 AM
Mine is the very elegant and strong Zapdos. <3 Not only is Zapdos strong cool, and elegant, but strangely cute too. o.o Its movepool, however, is pretty limited, but no Pokémon is perfect.

Lugia and Raikou are second and third on my favourite legendary list, by the way. Not that that's relevant to the topic, seeing as the thread starter wanted to know people's favourite legendary, but yeah... =\

Anyways,

Pichu of course, because Pichu is the cutest legendary ever made. Plus, he's got psychic doo-dee-da powers and mighty attacks such as Perish Song.

Or is that Celebi...?
Loling at above poster for not reading the bolded part in the quote. Where did you get the idea that Pichu has Psychic powers and learns Perish Song anyway?

Shooting_star*
October 26th, 2006, 06:30 AM
Hmm, Suicune is awsome, but so is lugia :S i cant pick, one of them ^^;l;

dakelland12
October 26th, 2006, 07:31 AM
mew is my favourite it is so cute

Bomberman
October 26th, 2006, 08:45 AM
I never thought about this, but I guess it'd be Mew.

Typhoon XV
October 26th, 2006, 10:07 AM
Registeel is my fav. It's the first steel type legendary.

Cresselia
October 26th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Sheimi, because I love hedgehogs. XD;

miyo
October 26th, 2006, 05:36 PM

Anyways,

Or is that Celebi...?

I suppose you're referring to Celebi.. Pichu is an electric mouse, and is definitely not a legendary..

Himawarii
October 26th, 2006, 05:42 PM
Mew will always remain my favorite,it's overall design is just adorable ^-^

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
October 26th, 2006, 06:44 PM
It makes me so glad when people appreciate my well loved sarcasm... ^__^

I also like Mew. Useless, lame pokemon. ^^

lt.bob
October 26th, 2006, 07:11 PM
Mew:mew:, Groudon:t383: , and/or suicune(insert suicune picture here). (Thank goodness for and/or!)

EmperorDmon
October 26th, 2006, 07:58 PM
| never really got into generation 3, but Jarachii is cute from the picture | see.

miyo
October 26th, 2006, 08:13 PM
Talk about adorable.. I have to agree that Mew is one of the most adorable legendaries around.. :P

Volta.
October 26th, 2006, 08:27 PM
Hmm.... that's a tough one -_-
LATIAS
Those who know me know this...
Psychic/Dragon is an awesome type combo along with truly 00ber stats. Plus her cuteness surpasses all! ^_^

Barboach
October 26th, 2006, 08:52 PM
I'm gonna have to go with Lucario. I mean c'mon. How cool is a fighting AND a steel type pokemon?

Pikabloo
October 26th, 2006, 11:31 PM
Hmm.... that's a tough one -_-
LATIAS
Those who know me know this...
Psychic/Dragon is an awesome type combo along with truly 00ber stats. Plus her cuteness surpasses all! ^_^

I'm gonna have to agree. Latias is truly awesome, not to mention cute xD

miyo
October 27th, 2006, 02:04 AM
I'm gonna have to go with Lucario. I mean c'mon. How cool is a fighting AND a steel type pokemon?

LOL. I didn't even know Lucario was fighting/steel.. :P I always thought it was a psychic type.. (well, I haven't been checking up on new pokemon)

mrplanters
October 27th, 2006, 03:14 AM
I thought lucario wasn't supposed to be a legendary pokemon

anyways my favorite legendary is either lugia, or latias.

Ash&pikachuarethebest
October 27th, 2006, 04:05 AM
My favorite legendary pokemon is Diaruga

Skitty Miaow
October 27th, 2006, 09:53 AM
Is Mewtwo considered a legendary? Well if not, I'd say Rayquaza.. I just think it's appealing and strong! ^^

Barboach
October 27th, 2006, 09:55 AM
Mewtwo was made from Mew's DNA and created in a lab, so technically yes he is a legendary but a copy of Mew.

Skitty Miaow
October 27th, 2006, 10:12 AM
I wasn't sure if that made him a legendary, but if he technically is, then Mewtwo is my favourite!

Cassino
October 27th, 2006, 10:27 AM
he technicaly is a legend

anways, i like... THAT GIANT CLAYDOLL!!!! XXDDDDD lol j/k

nah, i like ho-oh... ah the colours :knockedou

Captain Arcane
October 27th, 2006, 05:50 PM
Talk about adorable.. I have to agree that Mew is one of the most adorable legendaries around.. :P

Yeah, every time i look at it, I want to keep it forever, so soft, small, and cute.....But this is a very hard question for me. ummmm, for me its between ho-oh and lugia.
Lugia is very secluded and graceful, much like Ho-oh.
Ho-oh is magnificent and its legend is unique, and inspiring, much like Lugia.
But I think Pokemon should be able to have three types, like Lugia. Of course its flying, but in some games it water or psychic. I personally think its all three. So considering I would be a pirate in a pokemon game if I could, and my emmense love for all water and psychic pokemon, lugia, wold have to be my favourite.
But i'm still wating for a pokemon movie with Ho-oh, hes/her is just so awsome.
But Lugia is my favourite.

miyo
October 27th, 2006, 05:51 PM
I think Mewtwo's alot cooler than Rayquaza.. I'm basing this from the movies.. Mewtwo has a better personality imo than Rayquaza.. :P

Volta.
October 27th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Well, Mewtwo can communicate telepathically, so its personality would be a little better, or at least easier to pick up on ^_^

miyo
October 27th, 2006, 06:04 PM
yeah.. Rayquaza was like, a mindless beast childishly feeling threatened because someone just trespassed its area.. lols, no offence to Rayquaza fans.. :P

Captain Arcane
October 27th, 2006, 06:07 PM
Yeah, thats a hard debate, Raquaza and mewtwo. Hmmm, I think mewtwo, it can hover, teleport, and use just about any psychic ability imaginable.

But what about Mewtwo and Deoxys, there human shape is almost similar, almost. And Deoxys has four forms, and every form is cool looking in my opinion.

miyo
October 27th, 2006, 06:17 PM
well.. mewtwo and deoxys is a tough choice..
But I"d still go for Mewtwo.. Probably because of the movies that made me choose Mewtwo over Deoxys.. :P

Captain Arcane
October 27th, 2006, 06:19 PM
well.. mewtwo and deoxys is a tough choice..
But I"d still go for Mewtwo.. Probably because of the movies that made me choose Mewtwo over Deoxys.. :P

Thats true, I'd probly chose mewtwo to, the movies really make you go for him.

miyo
October 27th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Yup.. it's like, in Mewtwo Strikes Back and Mewtwo Returns, I would really go observe and adore Mewtwo.. but as for Destiny Deoxys, I wouldn't really go notice Deoxys or go gaga over it or something.. lols xD

Captain Arcane
October 27th, 2006, 06:33 PM
Yup.. it's like, in Mewtwo Strikes Back and Mewtwo Returns, I would really go observe and adore Mewtwo.. but as for Destiny Deoxys, I wouldn't really go notice Deoxys or go gaga over it or something.. lols xD

Hahaha, LoL.
Thats pretty funny, but yeah, mewtwo rocks, but I don't care even if gyarados isn't a legendary, he could still kick his @#$%
even though that gyarados was almost killed in the first movie thanks to mewtwo >_<.....<_<....>_>...

miyo
October 27th, 2006, 08:25 PM
Hahaha, LoL.
Thats pretty funny, but yeah, mewtwo rocks, but I don't care even if gyarados isn't a legendary, he could still kick his @#$%
even though that gyarados was almost killed in the first movie thanks to mewtwo >_<.....<_<....>_>...

Well, seems like you're a great fan of ferocious Pokemon.. hahas.. hmm.. I can just imagine.. a pirate (you) riding a great Gyarados.. and surfing on the great sea.. :P

Captain Arcane
October 27th, 2006, 11:22 PM
Well, seems like you're a great fan of ferocious Pokemon.. hahas.. hmm.. I can just imagine.. a pirate (you) riding a great Gyarados.. and surfing on the great sea.. :P

Oh, yeah, you'd better belive it. I would destroy ships, steel their money and pokemon, and enslave their crew, Yaharharharharhar....>_>...<_<....^_^

SHIVER ME TIMBERS....LoL^_^

Natsuki
October 27th, 2006, 11:40 PM
I really like Ho-oh. It's so pretty and graceful. ^-^ I like how it's seldomly seen in the anime too, that makes it even more mysterious. :3

~Kelsey

miyo
October 28th, 2006, 07:09 AM
I really like Ho-oh. It's so pretty and graceful. ^-^ I like how it's seldomly seen in the anime too, that makes it even more mysterious. :3

~Kelsey

Yeah, true. They only reveal Ho-oh for a short while and for only limited episodes.. Even for Lugia, they have few episodes and a movie on it.. Kyogre and Groudon too..

Nothing much for Ho-oh... ><;;