PDA

View Full Version : Yay! XBOX/Wii Discounts!

ArmchairRomeo
October 27th, 2006, 12:19 PM
Well guess what I just thought of? I'm gonna use my Xbox Live Diamond Card to get a discount on the Wii through Target.com. $25 off the normal price!

Bomberman
October 27th, 2006, 01:18 PM
For a minute there I thought you would be sharing information on how we could get discounts =/
Good for you though =)

ArmchairRomeo
October 27th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Well, if anyone else here has a Diamond Card, it would be useful for them.

And yeah, I guess that title is a bit misleading. Can you think of a better one?

TRIFORCE89
October 27th, 2006, 05:40 PM
I honestly have no idea if this is an advertisment or not. What's a diamon card?

ArmchairRomeo
October 30th, 2006, 12:23 PM
Well it's an xbox thing, doesn't cost any money whatsoever. It's just a little freebie for Microsoft's loyal customers. If you don't know what it is, you probably couldn't get one without waiting a year.

Erm... if it would be counted as an advertisement, feel free to delete it.

Bippa
October 31st, 2006, 04:11 AM
Um...good for you. Do you need an Xbox for it? How much does the card cost? If that's not allowed in this thread, you can just PM me.

Bippa

pokejungle
October 31st, 2006, 04:29 AM
Well, I'll pay full price for a Wii with a smile on my face.

Esupio
October 31st, 2006, 11:27 AM
Well, I'll pay full price for a Wii with a smile on my face.

Same.

Well Ten pounds discount but I did pre-order TP with it.

ArmchairRomeo
October 31st, 2006, 12:21 PM
Um...good for you. Do you need an Xbox for it? How much does the card cost? If that's not allowed in this thread, you can just PM me.

Bippa

You need an active Xbox Live account that has been open for at least a year. There's currently no way to get one other than having an xbox/360. The card itself is free, but if you don't have an XBL account, you won't be getting a card anytime soon.

I'd pay full price as well, but I think Microsoft pays the extra money, so... more for me, $25 less for them!