PDA

View Full Version : Eastern High School Was Burned Down

Xicer
November 2nd, 2006, 07:52 AM
As I was in lunch the firedrill had rang everyone in the school was puzzled of whats going on, I know I was but anyway, once everyone got outsite there was a smoke in my school, I though it was just a small fire or something buring but then it got worse there were the ambulance, firetrucks, policescars, etc coming to our school cause the fire gotten worse, then I got the word that the fire started in the lab in the 2nd floor so everyone had to leave the school and go to the a church since there were chaos going on there so as I noticed I've heard some clapping of my students as the school was buring to the ground but also I saw one of the cleaners that work for the school was crying because she went to that school had some many great times there, but still thats kinda it of what happen the school is still burning right now and once the fire is out they will tear it down to bits.

About the School

Eastern Gulford High School was built in somewhere in the early 1970s
The Principal there is Lisa Cooke, she also too went to that school in her freshmen years, she had her first kiss there in the Common Room.

Picture Of The School Buring

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/922/photoservletno6.jpg

More Information

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Guilford_High_School

Shaydeh
November 2nd, 2006, 08:14 AM
Invite me to the celebration ceremony then.

Krafty Quill
November 2nd, 2006, 08:18 AM
RENEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!! :OOO

Long time. And I agree. I said the same thing. XD

Sometimes, I wish that could happen to my school (except for the part where nobody got hurt). :x

charizard_maa
November 2nd, 2006, 08:27 AM
I heard about that on the news the other day. I would hate if that happen to my school. Good luck with that.

Xicer
November 2nd, 2006, 09:38 AM
It was quite funny that some of my students were clapping that the school was buring but then I realize that I'll miss that school and I'll be separated from my friends.

Jaguarsfan2004
November 2nd, 2006, 11:15 AM
i'm sorry the school caught fire i hope they can rebuild you people should not wish for stuff like that shame on you for wishing like that what happen if your school or home caught fire and think about if somebody couldn't get out you know that person might get hurt you need to think if you hate school drop out get a job

Xicer
November 2nd, 2006, 03:42 PM
i'm sorry the school caught fire i hope they can rebuild you people should not wish for stuff like that shame on you for wishing like that what happen if your school or home caught fire and think about if somebody couldn't get out you know that person might get hurt you need to think if you hate school drop out get a job

Nobody was hurt except three fightfighters and also I don't know when they'll rebuild it.

Yami Rui
November 2nd, 2006, 04:10 PM
Nobody was hurt except three fightfighters and also I don't know when they'll rebuild it.

I'll debate it will take longer then you'll expect.

This is gonna screw up some parts of the students education so I hope they'll get back on track.

Crystal Clair
November 2nd, 2006, 04:55 PM
I agree with Jaguarsfan, you shouldn't be glad your school was burned down
If my highschool was burned down, it would devastate everyone because it has over 100 years of history in it and is the most unique highschool ever architecture-wise.
.... maybe it's hard for me to understand since I love my school so much
oh well

Xicer
November 2nd, 2006, 05:00 PM
When I first entered into High School it was 2003, they have painting on the wall of all the kinds that attended that school years ago and its now gone.

Soul Eater
November 2nd, 2006, 05:47 PM
I agree with Jaguarsfan, you shouldn't be glad your school was burned down
If my highschool was burned down, it would devastate everyone because it has over 100 years of history in it and is the most unique highschool ever architecture-wise.
.... maybe it's hard for me to understand since I love my school so much
oh well

I agree with you as well. I mean think about the friends you know that you probly wont see as much now. I probly would be excited about my school being burned down but...think about your memories there and you'll wish it never did.

Drifblim
November 2nd, 2006, 07:05 PM
I'll debate it will take longer then you'll expect.

This is gonna screw up some parts of the students education so I hope they'll get back on track.They'll probably disseminate the students among neighbouring schools, or districts if that school was the only one in there. It'll be quick.

Jaguarsfan2004
November 3rd, 2006, 08:21 AM
They'll probably disseminate the students among neighbouring schools, or districts if that school was the only one in there. It'll be quick.

That what they usally do my schools never caught fire but they had us one time in middle school evactue us for some reason they never told us

Xicer
November 3rd, 2006, 09:49 AM
At noon, the board voted to send the ninth and 10th grades to one location and upperclassmen to a separate location.

The plan:
Ninth- and 10th-grade students will go to the former School for the Deaf on North Summit Ave near Bryan Park. Classes will begin Tuesday, Nov. 14.

Eleventh- and 12th-grade students would go to the GTCC campus on Wendover Ave. The school hours would be Noon to 6pm. School will begin Wednesday, Nov. 8.

The process of rebuilding Eastern Guilford High School at its original location would take 18 months to two years. The goal is to reopen the school in August 2009.

From FoxNews