PDA

View Full Version : Glacia or Leafia?

Harmony
November 2nd, 2006, 03:40 PM
pretty much evryone knows about d/p , in these new games they are many new pokemon
of those new pokemon there are 2 that are of the new eveelution family

Glacia the ice pokemon
and
leafia the grass pokemon

which one would you want

out of them both
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/133.shtml

also leafia in english=leafeon
glacia=glacion

code zerro the deluge
November 2nd, 2006, 03:57 PM
I think they both look kind of weird. Bot that ice one I guess.

Shadow Forte.EXE
November 2nd, 2006, 04:31 PM
Glacia all the way XD. I love Ice type pokemon. Glaica is my top first favorite pokemon.

Harmony
November 2nd, 2006, 04:41 PM
even though i like leafia i would have 2 say glacia because ice pokemon are a little lil cooler but i dont no maybe ill catch both

Aqua Dream
November 2nd, 2006, 05:31 PM
Ice Pokemon are cool, but my vote to goes to Leafia. I've been anticipating a grass-type Eeveelution for quite a while now, and finally I'm getting it. I'll most likely end up with both, but I'll try to get Leafia first.

miyo
November 2nd, 2006, 05:58 PM
Glacia sounds really elegant and graceful.. but ah, I'm sticking to my favourite type: Grass. So Leafia xD

~Rene~
November 2nd, 2006, 10:07 PM
I think Glacia is better. Because it's my favourite Ice Pokemon.

pokejungle
November 2nd, 2006, 10:44 PM
Leafia. Just because it's a grass type.

Hana ♥
November 2nd, 2006, 10:45 PM
Both.
I can't decide...they both rule!

Ayano Katagiri
November 3rd, 2006, 12:25 AM
Glacia. I need an ice type do my team and it looks cool! (pardon teh pun) XD

Forever
November 3rd, 2006, 01:10 AM
Glacia sounds pwetter =3
So I guess I would have to go for the more beautiful sounding one. ;]

Harmony
November 3rd, 2006, 04:49 PM
i have made some pic.s to put in there i also have all the other eveelutions in it

miyo
November 3rd, 2006, 07:41 PM
So Glacia's an ice type.. not too bad. Well, I suppose the producers finally decided to add in a strong ice type to the series.. xD
Last time, ice types weren't that emphasized.. ><

Celebi-
November 3rd, 2006, 08:36 PM
I think leafia looks better :p

melod.ii ous demyx~♪
November 3rd, 2006, 09:46 PM
Leafia ^.^
I always wanted a grass Eevee, and well... it's here X3

Skymin
November 3rd, 2006, 10:25 PM
Glacia, i love icey types, and i like blue ^.^
Plus, its "hair" looks awsum

miyo
November 3rd, 2006, 10:44 PM
Wait wait.. Glacia and Leafia are Eevee evolutions?? OMG. I'm really behind time.. anyone has their pictures? xD

Harmony
November 4th, 2006, 01:42 PM
Wait wait.. Glacia and Leafia are Eevee evolutions?? OMG. I'm really behind time.. anyone has their pictures? xD

i put them in the thread at hte top , its a link 2 the pic.s

Alex_
November 4th, 2006, 01:43 PM
I like Glacia's colors better, so Glacia.

Skymin
November 4th, 2006, 02:00 PM
Leafiahttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa470.pngGlacia http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa471.png
Here they are, just to save you teh hard effort

Ullion
November 4th, 2006, 10:34 PM
I really like the idea of both. However, i voted for glacia, sicne i like ice types alot. But i also rele like Leafia, sicnwe there aren't many impressive looking grass types. So Leafia soudns good. And ICe types i find pretty easy to sub into a party, like a walrein or glalie. Preferably, i want to get myself a piloswine, then when D/P comes out i can get Manmuu! (What a cheesy name).

FaNtEcH
November 4th, 2006, 11:13 PM
glacia, it rocks
and i don't like grass pokemon too much
even though, i like leafia in the looks

Sanctuary
November 5th, 2006, 01:06 AM
Although Glacia has the nice pretty colour I still think Leafia looks a lot better and Leafia looks more to its type than Glacia. But Glacia would still beat Leafia in a battle though because of their type difference > < But my final choice is still Leafia. But I still <3 Glacia...

~Star Poochyena :t261:

Cracker
November 5th, 2006, 03:36 AM
Glacia! I linke the Ice Type!

Italian Translation:
Glacia! Mi piace il tipo ghiaccio!

Alter Ego
November 5th, 2006, 04:00 AM
Nyah, you do realize that Glacia is an e4 member? Neither of those are confirmed names and I'll be sorely dissapointed if either will be in the english version because, quite frankly, but of them sound stupid for pokémon. xP Anyways, I'm leaning towards the ice type one because there are so few proper Ice types in the game.

Sharpedge
November 5th, 2006, 04:29 AM
Had to go with Leafia, looks cool, has good attacks, and isn't named after an E4 member.

~Sharp

Mudkip85
November 5th, 2006, 05:15 AM
i like every eevee evoultion so its hard to pick but out of the two mentioned glacia just edges it for me.

Twilight Itachi X
November 5th, 2006, 05:20 AM
I like Eevee's new Ice Type, I'm going with Glacia.

Jari
November 5th, 2006, 06:47 AM
I prefer ice over grass. So guess...

Cresselia
November 5th, 2006, 10:54 AM
I like Glacia better. It has a way cooler appearance, and I prefer ice types to grass. :)

Skitty Miaow
November 5th, 2006, 02:38 PM
I'm going with Leafia - even though they both look cool! Leafia seems more elegant, well in my opinion! ^^

miyo
November 5th, 2006, 08:40 PM
anybody has any pictures of them? I can't seem to find them ><;;

m3t41
November 5th, 2006, 09:53 PM
Leafia. What Pokemon really need is a decent grass-type Pokemon other than Celebi or Sceptile. >.>

Sammi
November 6th, 2006, 07:26 AM
anybody has any pictures of them? I can't seem to find them ><;;

There was a link in this thread, if you didn't notice. :/

Anyway... I like them both, but not that much. I don't know... they just don't seem that original, you know?
If I *have* to pick one, it'd be Leafia, just because of the looks. XD;;

Fox♠
November 6th, 2006, 07:42 AM
Leafia. What Pokemon really need is a decent grass-type Pokemon other than Celebi or Sceptile. >.>

There are severl decent grass types other than Celebi and Sceptile =/

I dunno which one I prefer, as I love them both, uhh, if i had to choose though...Glacia.

miyo
November 6th, 2006, 07:26 PM
There was a link in this thread, if you didn't notice. :/

Anyway... I like them both, but not that much. I don't know... they just don't seem that original, you know?
If I *have* to pick one, it'd be Leafia, just because of the looks. XD;;

Oh really.. hahas. gosh, I must have missed it. ><

Leafiahttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa470.pngGlacia http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa471.png
Here they are, just to save you teh hard effort

Thanks alot! Wow. The Eevee evolutions never fail to amaze me.. Glacia looks like a.. uh.. Ice princess? LOL. Guess I'm really gonna have a hard time deciding which to evolve Eevee into when I finally get my hands on Pokemon D/P.. :P

Edit: Oops. I double posted again.. is there a way to combine the posts again? Sry for the trouble caused. ><;;

Like this? ;D Next time, just delete the extra yourself and put the contents into the other post. Works wonders.

Samson
November 12th, 2006, 10:29 PM
i think they both stink. i breeded my flareon to hatch 3 more eevees on LG for D/P, but only to get an espeon, umbreon, and jolteon.

Red1530
November 13th, 2006, 09:32 AM
I think I would get Glacia because it is an ice type.

Luиαrglοω
November 13th, 2006, 09:41 AM
I've waited a really long time for a grass eeveelution...Kind of dissapointing that it's not what I was expecting but nonetheless I still <3 it. Still I want them both, though...If you only get one eevee I would definitely evole it into an umbreon, since it's my fave pokemon.

Maxim
November 13th, 2006, 11:35 AM
Ice types are the best!
And Glacia IS NOT named after E4 member. This member is named Purimu in Original Version. Glacia is E4's DUB NAME! Dub names have nothing to do with Original Japanese Names so be quiet. I'm sure that Glacia (the Pokemon) will have a different name in English Dubb.

Luиαrglοω
November 13th, 2006, 03:29 PM
Ice types are the best!
And Glacia IS NOT named after E4 member. This member is named Purimu in Original Version. Glacia is E4's DUB NAME! Dub names have nothing to do with Original Japanese Names so be quiet. I'm sure that Glacia (the Pokemon) will have a different name in English Dubb.
Yes, like...Glacieon. xD And Leafeon.

joyce : the fluffy pirate~
November 14th, 2006, 08:24 AM
Like omg..
There are actually new Eevee evo's and I didn't knew? =O

Ooohh..there goes my Eevee-loving pride x(

*clicks link*
Okay , I see..

Well , as far as I can see from here , I'll pick Glacia... :3

*runs away to seek more info*

Brandon-kun
November 16th, 2006, 05:01 PM
Glacia, ftw. I vote for that pokémon because I love Ice Types.

Mario Famous
November 16th, 2006, 08:02 PM
I'd go with Glacia, Ice types are few and far between, especially good ones..

x24
November 16th, 2006, 09:10 PM
o_0

Since Eevee is catchable in the wild, I don't really know why anyone would choose one over the other..

I'd probably make the first one I get a Glaceon tho just because the selection of Ice types is limited..

Ronike
November 16th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Prolly glacia as Im not hugely fond of grass type

miyo
November 17th, 2006, 01:36 AM
I'd probably make the first one I get a Glaceon tho just because the selection of Ice types is limited..

haha.. true true.. I can hardly find a good pure ice type in the game~

Captain Arcane
November 17th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Leafia, Iv always wanted a grass eveelution.

Schizophrenic Charmander
November 17th, 2006, 04:47 PM
Leafia. It's more original, and I think Glacia is a lil too much like Vaporeon.

x24
November 17th, 2006, 05:44 PM
leafia? more original??? fans have been wanting a grass type since R/G came out.. its caused confusion forever with the lack of evolution using the leaf stone.. it was probably made to stop the complaining..

and why would you capture it based on originality anyways..

miyo
November 18th, 2006, 12:43 AM
I think every Pokemon is unique and original in its own way.. =/

Myzou
November 20th, 2006, 06:18 AM
Glacia, Leafias head leaf looks weird to me, not sure why o.o; If it looked normal, probably Leafia as Glacia is pretty much Vaporeon xD

Crimson Arcanine
November 21st, 2006, 10:22 PM
Extremely difficult to decide.

But i'm going with Leafia here, The concept of a grass type eeveeloution interests me.

"Is it animal with plant-like qualities or a plant with animal like qualities?"
I'll be wondering that until the Miltank come home :P

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 2nd, 2006, 05:42 AM
Glacia because it can beat Leafia with one or a couple of Icebeams

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Dream Angel
December 6th, 2006, 08:27 PM
i choose glacia....ice pokemon rock

Prince Kingdra
December 14th, 2006, 05:09 PM
Glacia wins it by far....

Cooltrainer Lance
December 14th, 2006, 05:25 PM
I like Leafia better. There aren't many particular grass types that strike my favor (other than all the grass starters). Glacia looks really cool as well though. If I could, I may use both. Good solid Ice types are hard to come by.

Shining_Parukia
December 14th, 2006, 05:27 PM
glacia all the way its much better than leafia but i'd use both

The Fallen
December 14th, 2006, 06:38 PM
As of right now I can't really decide on one. I think I'm going to have to wait and try them out in the game to see which I prefer.

Harmony
December 15th, 2006, 11:03 AM
glacia has the type advantage also so
i dont really know

dakelland12
December 15th, 2006, 12:02 PM
i like them bouth its great having more evolve forms of evee and its harder to choose what to evolve it in to.

Voodoo
December 17th, 2006, 08:52 AM
Leafia hands down. Love it to bits.

.Bastion
December 17th, 2006, 10:13 AM
I'm a bit torn because I think both are awesome. Although I'm going to have to go with Glacia because Ice pokemon are simply great. Leafia is great too though because there are only so many good grass types. A bit inbetween but I'm slightly towards Glacia.

misty-slave09
December 17th, 2006, 12:13 PM
Leafia!!!
is defintley the best.

Legendary Squirtle
December 18th, 2006, 08:25 PM
I voted for Lefia even thought if i ever get D/P i will get both

Pacman
December 19th, 2006, 10:49 AM
Leafia. I think it looks cooler.

~Jack~
December 19th, 2006, 12:46 PM
I definitely pick Glacia. I actually named my lizard Glacia.

dakelland12
December 19th, 2006, 12:58 PM
I Cant Wait Till The Games Come Over To England I Will Get Bouth Leafia And Glacia And I Will Upload All My Legendarys On It Like My Mew And Celibi And All Of The Legidarys.

Rainfall
January 7th, 2007, 10:43 PM
Glacia. To me, it's not even close. I'll almost always choose ice over grass.

_Prince_
January 8th, 2007, 12:54 PM
Leafia because it has a better move pool.

J
January 9th, 2007, 02:12 AM
I like Leafia. I like Grass better. >__>

Archer
January 9th, 2007, 02:24 AM
Glacia will own Leafia. I think the names will be Glaceon and leafeon in D/P.

CHaRiSMa
January 9th, 2007, 07:44 AM
I think every Pokemon is unique and original in its own way.. =/

I agree ^_^

Well.. If I really have to decide.. because it's really hard for me ya know. --> they're both so beautiful.. I would go for Glacia, because ice pokemon have always fascinated me; cold and elegant, can also be cruel.. Man I'm so phylosophying.. But I think Leafa is great too, a nice adition to the grass pokemon^^

Goku Goku
January 10th, 2007, 11:13 PM
I would say Glacia is better, because I prefet Ice type over Grass. Also, a Grass-type Eevee was long overdue, so I have no hope for it. :D

Vendour
February 8th, 2007, 07:10 PM
Leafeon by far. She really looks wonderful. I love her eyes, and how they incorporated the "leafiness" into her design. I think they did a great job. The only thing is, I think they should of made Leafia a duel element Pokemon, it being Grass and Ground. Glaceon looks much to plain, and to be blunt, boring. I think they could of done a lot better if they would of took more time and threw out more ideas. I also think the doohickies sticking out from its head are a bit ridiculous. Egh, they should just make an announcement stating that they're pulling Glacia back all together and re-releasing it after its been redesigned. Im very disappointed, mainly because Eevee's claim to fame are its eeveelutions, and all of them have been great, but Glaceon has put an end to that streak. All of this is my opinion btw. My choice would definitely have to Leafeon.

Harmony
February 24th, 2007, 06:37 PM
Leafeon by far. She really looks wonderful. I love her eyes, and how they incorporated the "leafiness" into her design. I think they did a great job. The only thing is, I think they should of made Leafia a duel element Pokemon, it being Grass and Ground. Glaceon looks much to plain, and to be blunt, boring. I think they could of done a lot better if they would of took more time and threw out more ideas. I also think the doohickies sticking out from its head are a bit ridiculous. Egh, they should just make an announcement stating that they're pulling Glacia back all together and re-releasing it after its been redesigned. Im very disappointed, mainly because Eevee's claim to fame are its eeveelutions, and all of them have been great, but Glaceon has put an end to that streak. All of this is my opinion btw. My choice would definitely have to Leafeon.

wow you went all out on that one lol
m,ean while glacia is the more favored judged by the voting

Billiken
February 26th, 2007, 06:29 PM
leafia because i would take vaporeon over glacia, and it is hard to come by good grass pokemon. i think a pure grass fox is kinda cool.

marz
February 26th, 2007, 06:58 PM
Glacia for sure! I love Ice types and practically hate leaf types (except for a few of course) and Glacia's got a type advantage against Leafia :P time to vote! *votes* *realizes the poll is closed*

Harmony
February 27th, 2007, 03:11 PM
lol i like glacia its cool ,(not meaning temp. wise ) lol
my fav. ice type